Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

The Bumble app itself is free to download, but you can spend to access a couple of premium capabilities. jacksonville christian singles Why did not they get a likelihood to show there personality ? Becuase the ladies rejecting them Didn t Uncover THEM Eye catching OR THEY Thought THEY COULD DO Much better. Vice technologies effects dating a diabetic dating hashtag. craigslist hookup tumblr I think single men should just sit at home watching tv.

sites like megapersonals

Remember, emotions cloud our judgement. waycross ga dating They met on social media and in no time they began to know each and every other really well. If you want them to meet everybody, switch the position of your ones and twos for the subsequent round of two minute introductions. hot teen latina girls The questionnaire assists to weed out people who you wouldn t get along with by asking concerns like, Is contraception morally incorrect?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/23/2014 11:56:48 AM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

I have had so many judgemental comments on the length of my hair in these forums which I never gave much thought to it before. I think this article tells us why and tells us what kind of guys dominate these forums.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Bullsh*t Reasons Why Women Are Taught To Not Cut Our Hair Short (And Why You Can Do It Anyway)
October 16, 2013 by Kat Lazo
Source: un'ruly

I’d always had long hair. But more than having long hair, I had hair which, by our society’s beauty standards, was “beautiful” – long, silky, and straight. I had people, even complete strangers, compliment me on my locks. Some people would even tell me how beautiful I was just because of it. I would nod, smile, and say thank you. That’s what we’re taught to do when people pay us a compliment, isn’t it?

But inside, I had a secret. I wanted to cut my hair. And not just a little. I wanted a pixie cut. When I expressed this to people, they urged me not to go through with it.

“It would look so ugly.” “Why would you do that? You’re so beautiful.” “Such a beautiful girl like you, cutting her hair? Why?”

But in spite of everyone’s opinions, I cut off fifteen inches of hair last year, gifting myself the pixie haircut I always dreamed of. And I loved it. Cutting my hair was one of the best feelings in the world.

But it also got me thinking: I was always physically free to cut my hair, so why did it take me so long to do it? And the truth was: I didn’t feel free. I felt like a prisoner to my hair. It was something much greater that was holding me back from cutting my hair – society.

What Society (and Media) Teaches Us about Hair? Whether it’s body shape, skin color, or clothing choices, society has laid out a very clear and stringent rulebook regarding what beauty looks like for females. And this rulebook of beauty ideals is shared with us at a very young age. After all, shouldn’t little girls learn first and foremost that they are prized for their beauty above all else?

And the same goes for hair. Jasmine, Ariel, Pocahontas, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel. What do all of these Disney princesses have in common? Long, silky, beautiful hair. And we all know that girls are supposed to want to be princesses, and that boys want to marry them.

But the conditioning doesn’t stop there.

Women are expected to be as feminine as beauty pageant queens, and also as sexy as video vixens. And in both cases, long hair has always been perceived as the pinnacle of a woman’s femininity and sex appeal.

A woman who cuts her hair is cutting herself off of her own femininity and from being seen as sexual. And what good is a woman, in the eyes of society, if she isn’t feminine and sexual – if she isn’t built for the gratification of the male gaze?

Children of all genders have been force-fed uniform images of what women should look like. And when the media only shows one form of beauty, it limits our thoughts and views on beauty.

As women, we’ve been conditioned to think we are less “womanly” without long hair. And because men have been conditioned to think that femininity is associated with long hair, a woman with short hair is a direct threat to femininity – and that is a threat to masculinity. And the patriarchy hates that. So it’s no wonder so many women fear cutting their hair!

Fear of Cutting Your Hair? If the hair stylist cuts more than what you consider to be a “trim,” you better believe a major freak-out is around the corner. Women of all colors and backgrounds are buying clip-ins or otherwise getting weaves or extensions to make sure they meet the minimum hair requirement. Long, silky, straight hair is the imposed requirement by our society for women. As a result, many women oblige to the beauty standards, in fear of the repercussions not doing so.

[Edited 12/23/2014 11:57:42 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/23/2014 11:57:10 AM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

There are “negative” connotations associated to a woman stepping outside the beauty standard and cutting her hair short. These connotations, these thoughts, were the reasons that held me back from cutting my hair.

1. Guys Won’t Like Me Because I’ll Look Like a Boy

As a heterosexual woman, I was afraid of that men wouldn’t find me attractive with short hair.

Every woman that I knew men to find “sexy” had long hair: Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, any Victoria’s Secret model. If I weren’t close to this ideal of beauty, then these guys would never like me. Maybe my short hair would even make them think of me as a boy!

But at the end of the day, I’m not a boy. I’m a woman. And any guy who would judge my gender by the length of my hair isn’t worth my time.

Gender is a social construct. And it’s complicated.

I don’t want to be with anyone who simplifies gender by the length of my hair.

Besides, it’s my choice to express my gender in whichever way I choose.

Think about it: Romance novel covers glorify men with long hair. Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean is hailed as overwhelmingly attractive. And plenty of male rock stars have long hair. And none of them are thought of as feminine.

So can’t the opposite be true as well?

If guys can be sexy with long hair, than I can be sexy with short hair

2. People Will Think I’m a Lesbian

I knew that being thought of or called a lesbian was one of the “negatives” of having short hair.

But the thing is: It’s not negative.

Being a lesbian is only thought of as negative in our society because it challenges hegemonic masculinity. The idea that a woman can be happy with another woman is threatening to male dominance and power.

So why take it as an insult?

Like with my ethnicity, I get confused for many things. Consider this just another thing to add to my list.

Also, like gender expression, sexuality is complicated. So anyone who’s misinformed enough to simplify it by my hair’s length also isn’t worth my time.

3. Short-Haired Women Are “Crazy”

For women who dare to break the mold and cut their lovely tresses, society likes to depict them as nut jobs.

When I traded in my long locks for a pixie cut, people called me crazy for cutting “such beautiful hair” and asked me outright what happened in my life that would cause me to do such a “crazy thing” (which is both sexist and ableist).

You need look no further than the media to see the frenzy.

Miley Cyrus came under the same scrutiny when she decided to cut her (admittedly perfectly aumbred) Hannah Montana locks. Emma Watson, Anne Hathaway, Vannessa Hudgens, Rhianna, and Beyonce have been either called “crazy” or their hair has been described as“crazy short.”

The truth is: We are mind boggling!

Because in a world where there is an immense pressure for women to look, act, and feel a certain way, when any woman decides to do something for herself and herself only, it is radical.

In this day and age, a woman doing something for herself (and no one else, especially not for male viewing pleasure) is still considered a revolutionary act.

Seeing these other celebrities cutting their hair made me feel more comfortable in doing something daring that I’d wanted to do for so long.

And when I did cut my hair, it was liberating. There was a weight off my shoulders, both figuratively and literally.

Just Do It!

Change may be scary, but it can lead to great things.

Realizing that my body was actually mine and that I could do whatever I pleased was radically freeing. I had the opportunity to start from scratch and figure out what was beautiful in my eyes and not based on the perception of others.

I stepped outside the mold of what society defines as female beauty.

I finally took ownership of my own body, cutting myself free of the rules I thought were mandatory for women to follow.

Cutting my hair short was my way of forcing myself to redefine beauty on my own terms.

***At the end of the day, it was my hair.

It would grow back if I didn’t like it. And even if the process to grow your hair out can be tedious (it has been for me!), hopefully the journey will teach you a few things about yourself.

Cutting my hair led to a beautiful journey of self-love.

I may have lost fifteen inches of hair, but I gained an honest love for myself that I never knew was possible.

Kat Lazo

12/23/2014 11:57:35 AM Dating and women with short hair.  

kawkasian
Over 1,000 Posts (1,646)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

My god...

12/23/2014 11:58:28 AM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

^^^

12/23/2014 11:58:39 AM Dating and women with short hair.  

dos_lunas
Over 1,000 Posts (1,140)
Dallas, TX
48, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from kawkasian:
My god...

i second that.

12/23/2014 11:59:30 AM Dating and women with short hair.  

kawkasian
Over 1,000 Posts (1,646)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

Volume II covers "Dating men with baldy heads"

12/23/2014 11:59:53 AM Dating and women with short hair.  

l380
Over 1,000 Posts (1,552)
Alabaster, AL
42, joined Sep. 2014

12/23/2014 12:01:27 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

_bear_claws_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,721)
Chandler, AZ
51, joined Aug. 2014

STOP !!!

Just stop with writing all these Gawd Damn novels already....

12/23/2014 12:02:09 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

stl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,169)
Saint Louis, MO
60, joined Jun. 2007

I'm not reading all of that.

It obviously is not about whether or not a woman should shave her snatch.

12/23/2014 12:03:23 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
ifiweruidh8me2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,934)
Cheyenne, WY
33, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from kawkasian:
Volume II covers "Dating men with baldy heads"

what about dating long-haired hippie freak men? Or the guy with the Mohawk? Is that Volume III

12/23/2014 12:04:09 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
ifiweruidh8me2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,934)
Cheyenne, WY
33, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from stl1:
I'm not reading all of that.

It obviously is not about whether or not a woman should shave her snatch.

NObody shaves anymore... not with the rise in wax parlors...

12/23/2014 12:04:18 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

my2sunshine
Over 2,000 Posts (3,252)
Pulaski, NY
48, joined Apr. 2013

Third!

Someone pulling a free therapy session and I charge by the hour!

12/23/2014 12:04:57 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

If it's too much for you, I understand. So instead you are free to comment on the multitude of fat, old, racist threads that are here endlessly on these forums. Why should you consider any another topic worth 5 minutes of your life? Well, you don't have to, bye.

12/23/2014 12:05:00 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 2,000 Posts (3,505)
Big Timber, MT
24, joined Apr. 2014

All of this shit to justify a ugly hair cut?
OWN that helmet, girl...

12/23/2014 12:08:52 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

_bear_claws_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,721)
Chandler, AZ
51, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from my2sunshine:
Third!

Someone pulling a free therapy session and I charge by the hour!

well, I need to come lay my head on your crotch, I mean COUCH ...

12/23/2014 12:10:54 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

settee_m
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,050)
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

Crips.

It's a preference, our own actually, what we feel comfortable with, looks good on us, and all that jazz...

I don't think society is dictating to me how to wear my hair, or ever has. But then, I don't think fairy tales should affect us past the age of reasoning.

Femininity is something innate, you either are or you're not...same for sexual appeal, except for men generally get to call that one....

As much as I hate to say this, and it does pain me, I think that article was written by one of them there feminazi people....

12/23/2014 12:12:07 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from sir_hugo_drax:
All of this shit to justify a ugly hair cut?
OWN that helmet, girl...

Why do I have to justify it? That's just it. I don't, because it's my haircut, not yours.

12/23/2014 12:12:55 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

settee_m
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

Edited to add: I have large ears as well as a big nose....I need that hair to cover them up...

12/23/2014 12:14:15 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

stl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,169)
Saint Louis, MO
60, joined Jun. 2007

Quote from settee_m:
As much as I hate to say this, and it does pain me, I think that article was written by one of them there feminazi people....

A perfect example of why she is The_Divine_Ms_Divan!

12/23/2014 12:15:06 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

dos_lunas
Over 1,000 Posts (1,140)
Dallas, TX
48, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from settee_m:
Edited to add: I have large ears as well as a big nose....I need that hair to cover them up...

i have a place you can hide them.

12/23/2014 12:15:12 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from settee_m:

And what if the standard of beauty for women was a bald head. Would you take kindly to people judging you as this or that based on your long hair to cover partts you find unsexy, or un beautiful?

[Edited 12/23/2014 12:15:56 PM ]

12/23/2014 12:15:40 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

helmholtzwatson
Over 2,000 Posts (2,335)
Raleigh, NC
49, joined Jun. 2014

Meh...don't care. Guys w/ long hair get judged, too.

BTW: last 3 GFs have had short hair. They kept a 'feminine' style and were pretty enough to pull of any haircut. Never heard a single bad word about any of them. Plenty of short-haired hotties in movies/TV too.

Article is biased bunk, IMO.

12/23/2014 12:17:07 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 2,000 Posts (3,505)
Big Timber, MT
24, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from lovessmart:
Why do I have to justify it? That's just it. I don't, because it's my haircut, not yours.

You DON'T have to justify?
So, why the thread?

12/23/2014 12:17:55 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from sir_hugo_drax:
You DON'T have to justify?
So, why the thread?

Because I get tired of the same ole' threads.

12/23/2014 12:18:24 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
artokol
Over 1,000 Posts (1,362)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

Didn't read...your short hair is the least of your worries. Start exercising and use logic although it still may not help in your case. Just trying to help.

12/23/2014 12:19:50 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from artokol:
Didn't read...your short hair is the least of your worries. Start exercising and use logic although it still may not help in your case. Just trying to help.

I do excercise, 3 days a week for 20 years and I have been educated including logic classes.

12/23/2014 12:20:37 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
ifiweruidh8me2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,934)
Cheyenne, WY
33, joined Sep. 2014

On a more serious note... I have experienced this same thing... I recently cut my hair shorter and the guy I was seeing flipped his lid for letting go of locks... besides being bat-shyt-crazy, he was to epitome of socially engrained ideals of traditional gender roles and femininity. It was a bit awful to have him call me a boy all the time...

12/23/2014 12:21:26 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

settee_m
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

lol @ stl1...

smart, I've seen you say you wear your hair short because it's easier to manage that way, something about the thickness of it. Society's opinion apparently didn't factor into your decision, how did you manage to escape their grubby paws on your appearance?

12/23/2014 12:22:20 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

love2kiss8
Over 2,000 Posts (2,115)
Columbus, OH
23, joined May. 2013

Did you get permission to post this here? It's probably copyrighted material. But anyway Op people have problems with many things who cares. I once cut my hair so short it was to my eye brows. I got some haters and some people who liked it. It's about what you like for yourself and not focusing too much on other things. Some people dislike people with long hair as well, or certain hair colors, ethnicity, teeth color, eye color,and other things. As some day, "do you" and just be okay with what you do. At the end of the day it's your life.

12/23/2014 12:22:29 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
ifiweruidh8me2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,934)
Cheyenne, WY
33, joined Sep. 2014

Lovesm.. ignore that one.. Art... there is never anything friendly or fun about his banter.

12/23/2014 12:23:27 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 2,000 Posts (3,505)
Big Timber, MT
24, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from lovessmart:
Because I get tired of the same ole' threads.

Only ISIS could help that hairdo!...

12/23/2014 12:23:58 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

settee_m
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from dos_lunas:
i have a place you can hide them.

You can scratch behind them any time....

12/23/2014 12:24:24 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

jlyinc
Chaska, MN
95, joined Nov. 2014

I got hit on the same amount when I chopped my hair off.

I do what makes me confident. Confidence=sexy, imo.

12/23/2014 12:28:51 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
monarch50
Over 1,000 Posts (1,155)
Streamwood, IL
49, joined Apr. 2014

I have had every length of hair imaginable.

From down to my butt to as short as a man. I never thought about whether a man was going to like it or not. I have always done it for myself.

I remember some time ago, when my hair was pretty long and I wanted to cut it short. My ex was very upset and my son, who was about 3-4yrs old, started crying.

My hair is the longest it's been in years. I'm doing it, just cause I wanted to try something different.

It's weird, but I've always been more confident in shorter hair.

12/23/2014 12:29:29 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from settee_m:
lol @ stl1...

smart, I've seen you say you wear your hair short because it's easier to manage that way, something about the thickness of it. Society's opinion apparently didn't factor into your decision, how did you manage to escape their grubby paws on your appearance?

I never lacked male attention, so I honestly really never gave it much thought.

12/23/2014 12:33:00 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
bill_i_am2
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,445)
FPO, AP
52, joined Apr. 2010

Trust me op, short or long, it not the hair

it's the fugly, own it, embrace it, you ARE it

12/23/2014 12:33:27 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

beverduster
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,257)
La Feria, TX
49, joined Apr. 2008

i didnt see any pictures in that book

12/23/2014 12:35:40 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Is it so hard to give an opinion on dating women with short hair? Most don't seem to have a problem on some of the most far out topics, so why should this be any different. Plus, I didn't write this article, so feel free to pick it apart. Like I said, I never gave it much thought until this forums when people started to use my hair length as a way to discount what I had to say as if it has anything to do with my words. Weird things like, "you are a lesbian" were things that didn't make sense since I am clearly dating men. But I know it's just a way to discredit me instead of coming up with valid arguements. All this did was make me curious if men feel the same way about other short haired women when dating them or considering dating them. So this post is exploring men and their attitudes about dating women with short hair. If you have nothing to say on the subject there are many other threads on here you can be spending your time on.

[Edited 12/23/2014 12:36:43 PM ]

12/23/2014 12:36:33 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

beverduster
La Feria, TX
49, joined Apr. 2008

what if i like pullin hair when we are romancing

12/23/2014 12:37:00 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

reginamc
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,154)
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011

I'm always jealous of those who can pull off short hair because I don't have the guts to do it.

12/23/2014 12:37:15 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

settee_m
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from lovessmart:
And what if the standard of beauty for women was a bald head. Would you take kindly to people judging you as this or that based on your long hair to cover partts you find unsexy, or un beautiful?

Umm, yeah, the standard of beauty hasn't really been a factor for me.... There are so few actual beauties, as in asymmetrical facial features and perfect bodies, few ever achieve it, much less hold on to it.

Just because a bunch of dweebs on the internet don't cotton to your look, or mine, or anybody's is no reason to blame the whole of society. Those people who are derogatory about another's looks, need to continence themselves and accept their own responsibility to society, which usually entails them keeping their mouths shut.

12/23/2014 12:37:25 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

beverduster It works for me, LOL!

[Edited 12/23/2014 12:38:13 PM ]

12/23/2014 12:40:12 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

beverduster
La Feria, TX
49, joined Apr. 2008

12/23/2014 12:40:18 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

settee_m
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from lovessmart:
I never lacked male attention, so I honestly really never gave it much thought.

Until you read this article, it seems.

No, in this case, Disney is not to blame for a bunch of bumblebutts' opinion on the internet.

12/23/2014 12:42:19 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from settee_m:
Umm, yeah, the standard of beauty hasn't really been a factor for me.... There are so few actual beauties, as in asymmetrical facial features and perfect bodies, few ever achieve it, much less hold on to it.

Just because a bunch of dweebs on the internet don't cotton to your look, or mine, or anybody's is no reason to blame the whole of society. Those people who are derogatory about another's looks, need to continence themselves and accept their own responsibility to society, which usually entails them keeping their mouths shut.

I don't have an arguement with your point of view. And to be more accurate, the article is not blaming every member of society. It is suggesting just like racism has become institutionlized, so has standards of beauty or sexual appeal concerning women. I think the example of men with long hair not necessarily seen as overly femine and may even been seen as an asset in certain profession and seen as hypermasculine, but the opposite is not true, is a good example.

12/23/2014 12:43:34 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 2,000 Posts (3,505)
Big Timber, MT
24, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from settee_m:

Who you calling a "dweeb"?...

12/23/2014 12:49:45 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
bill_i_am2
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,445)
FPO, AP
52, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from lovessmart:

So this post is exploring men and their attitudes about dating women with short hair.

If you have nothing to say on the subject there are many other threads on here you can be spending your time on.

Here is my " attitudes " ( ?? attitudes ?? did someone say they were " educated " ?? )
about this subject matter, or more my * opinion * rather than " attitudes " .....

1st) - Very few women can successfully pull off the " pixie " hair cut and most look
like feminized male versions of a female !

2nd) - When I see a man with a fugly woman with a pixie cut I think the dude is on the
Down Low and really isn't fooling anyone

3rd) - Women can do what they want with their hair but need to remember very few will
look like Halle Berry with most looking like Rosie O'donnel, like you

4th) - I LIKE TURTLE(s) soup !!~!~!!

12/23/2014 12:50:19 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

skywatcher58
Over 2,000 Posts (2,788)
Topeka, KS
56, joined Feb. 2014

@love...This is a good topic. Maybe if you just started with your opinion and not so much to read. I've always had long hair I cut it last year to mail my hair to locks of love. I'm growing it back out. My mom keeps telling me I should cut it because women that are older look stupid with long hair. Her words exactly. I have found that most men like medium to long hair. My older sister keeps her hair so short it looks like a mans haircut. She has beautiful curly hair when its long. Mine is straight nothing special. Just do what you like doll. You're pretty either way.

12/23/2014 12:53:42 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

settee_m
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

Smart, I thought the article to be grasping at straws, looking for someone to blame for the reason some people behave badly ...

Hair styles change...I'm sure at one point men were all sexed up over this hairdo...

12/23/2014 12:54:50 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
ifiweruidh8me2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,934)
Cheyenne, WY
33, joined Sep. 2014

Didn't Queen Elizabeth die a virgin? Maybe it was that hair... LOL jp

12/23/2014 12:54:55 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from settee_m:
Until you read this article, it seems.

No, in this case, Disney is not to blame for a bunch of bumblebutts' opinion on the internet.

I don't base inspiration in life on disney, but tell me you don't know people that do.

And as far about caring about this topic it is just a curiosity to me. I am and have always been curious as to how people come up with judgements that don't seem to make much sense to me. With all the imortant challenges we all face it's interesting to me the effort put forth to seperate us by all the trival means that the Internet gives a voice to. It's just interesting to me.

12/23/2014 12:55:42 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

kawkasian
Over 1,000 Posts (1,646)
Houston, TX
47, joined Sep. 2014

^ Carrot Top's mom. @Settee's pic

[Edited 12/23/2014 12:55:56 PM ]

12/23/2014 12:55:52 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

walt_hallow
Lexington, KY
58, joined Nov. 2014

Short hair, long hair, don't care......Merry Christmas

12/23/2014 12:56:50 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
ifiweruidh8me2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,934)
Cheyenne, WY
33, joined Sep. 2014

BUT Disney does and has in past, stuck to stereotypes, which only further engrains these ideas... Disney is a major part of our American culture...

12/23/2014 12:59:02 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

walt_hallow
Lexington, KY
58, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from ifiweruidh8me2:
BUT Disney does and has in past, stuck to stereotypes, which only further engrains these ideas... Disney is a major part of our American culture...

Don't care about Disney, don't care about stereotypes.....Merry Christmas

12/23/2014 1:01:44 PM Dating and women with short hair.  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 2,000 Posts (3,505)
Big Timber, MT
24, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from settee_m:

Hair styles change...I'm sure at one point men were all sexed up over this hairdo...

Probably NOT!
She IS remembered as The Virgin Queen...

12/23/2014 1:02:31 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

settee_m
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from ifiweruidh8me2:

Only until we're 12...

12/23/2014 1:03:36 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

im7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,037)
Chapel Hill, NC
49, joined May. 2011

Nothing like waking up after a night of fun. And looking over at the night stand, saying if her hair and lipstick are over there, who's in the shower?

12/23/2014 1:03:45 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

whalemstrsback
Over 2,000 Posts (3,612)
Corning, CA
57, joined Oct. 2014

absolutely
don't
matter
to
me...

heck there's a cutie i like with poodle hair ...
never expected to utter those words???

12/23/2014 1:05:07 PM Dating and women with short hair.  

lovessmart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Corona, CA
55, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from im7:

Nothing like waking up after a night of fun. And looking over at the night stand, saying if her hair and lipstick are over there, who's in the shower?