Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

The Nine Most Popular Chinese Dating Apps In 2020 Aren t What You Would Anticipate northwest arkansas singles groups I got a lot of likes and girls interested in me in less then like 30 minutes. Hinge lets users generate profiles that are a attractive blend of visuals and text. columbus hookup apps According to the Kochava Collective, the app has the highest number of customers of all dating apps out there.

mega presonals

Facebook Dating also enables users to share Facebook and Instagram stories and add Instagram posts to their dating profiles. oahu dating service At Dating Stories, you have the suitable to make a date with a certain guy or girl. This speed meeting icebreaker supplies a equivalent practical experience for participants at a education meeting or ateam creating session. xpress hookup site Meetville client help group is client oriented, competent, and responsible for your constructive expertise.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/5/2015 1:46:12 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,348)
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

Happened during the Gambino/Bonano game Sunday or the Cowboy/Lions game. Clearly the defender was all over the Lions reciever which was clearly pass interference...and the head ref got a phone call from the head mafiosi saying " Pick that flag up or your wife and kids are all dead "

So.......they picked up the flag instead of having Detroit fumble the ball or not score any points. The Powers That Be are " belly laughing " at the idiotic rabble that pay money to watch the garbage........just like the feds do at the sheeple that buy or believe their propaganda.

The arrogance is simply amazingly mind boggling how they can do whatever they want...and the sheeple will be back for more.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/5/2015 2:06:00 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,092)
Orleans, ON
45, joined May. 2008
online now!

Why do you watch football?

1/5/2015 2:15:36 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  
61falcon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,935)
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

For once I agree the officials handed Dallas the game.

1/5/2015 2:19:12 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

dwwcat
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,514)
Orange, TX
43, joined Jun. 2010

I think one referee saw the receiver grab the dallas players face mask and pull him unto of him, making it incidental..

1/5/2015 2:24:16 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  
popado2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,036)
Eaton Rapids, MI
43, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from dwwcat:
I think one referee saw the receiver grab the dallas players face mask and pull him unto of him, making it incidental..

DWW finally posted something factual.

On replay you can see the Dallas players actions were due to the Lions receiver having his hand in his face mask. He was trying to slap the Lions players hand away.

[Edited 1/5/2015 2:24:36 PM ]

1/5/2015 2:57:41 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  
61falcon
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The Dallas dback made absolutely no attempt to play the ball he was not even looking in the direction of the ball.The official clearly threw the flag and the announcer even called pass interference.

1/5/2015 3:02:01 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  
darthcapital
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,826)
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014
online now!

Quote from 57channels:
Happened during the Gambino/Bonano game Sunday or the Cowboy/Lions game. Clearly the defender was all over the Lions reciever which was clearly pass interference...and the head ref got a phone call from the head mafiosi saying " Pick that flag up or your wife and kids are all dead "

So.......they picked up the flag instead of having Detroit fumble the ball or not score any points. The Powers That Be are " belly laughing " at the idiotic rabble that pay money to watch the garbage........just like the feds do at the sheeple that buy or believe their propaganda.

The arrogance is simply amazingly mind boggling how they can do whatever they want...and the sheeple will be back for more.
so how much did you lose on the cowboys/lions game?

Do you have enough to at least cover the vig?

1/5/2015 3:17:22 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

juma2112
Over 1,000 Posts (1,437)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Cowboys player should have been called for holding beforer the pass. Interference could have gone either way. Comeing back onto the field without a helmet should have been flagged.

[Edited 1/5/2015 3:18:18 PM ]

1/5/2015 3:24:50 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

57channels
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

The Dallas dback made absolutely no attempt to play the ball he was not even looking in the direction of the ball.The official clearly threw the flag and the announcer even called pass interference.
========================================================
Indeed, it was clearly pass interference without the doubt. The message being sent by the National Felony League is : What the f**k are you gonna do about anything that happens here in the National Felony League?? You are not going to do a f**king thing except line up next year to buy seasons tickets because YOU are so f**king stupid and brainwashed that we can do anything we want and throw it right in your faces on tv.

One of these crooked games were gonna have some goon pickup up a fumble, run it into the wrong end zone [ for a safety ] with 1 second left so the over covers and all gamblers who bet the "under" take it in the ass.

1/5/2015 3:31:04 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

juma2112
Over 1,000 Posts (1,437)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Detroit still had many chances to change the outcome of the game. Just couldnt get the stops they needed

1/5/2015 3:32:06 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

sillylaugher61
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,846)
Murrysville, PA
53, joined Aug. 2011

the former head of officiating said that it should have been called as a penalty.
The defensive player first held then made no attempt to play the ball.
The officials had 3 chances to get the play right. Pretty sure that we won't
see any of these guys in any other playoff games this season.

1/5/2015 3:46:32 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

57channels
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

Like I said........its just outright pure " arrogance " on the powers that be that control the NFL [ organized crime ]

On such a blatant pass interference call like that--- they always give the Lions or whatever team a 1st and 10...... and then the qb throws da ball in da dirt or the halfback fumbles or qb purposely runs way out of the pocket and takes a 25 yard sack or whatever so fg kicker doesnt have to miss a chippie fg. Brett Favre was the best at taking his fg kicker out of range

Oh...the arrogance.......reminds me of the perps that pulled off 9-11 and their arrogance where no one was held accountable.

1/5/2015 3:50:17 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

57channels
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

lobo

==============================
If I want to watch football [ real football ] where both teams try to win the game----I go to a high school game or watch my grandkids game. Any other questions??

1/5/2015 3:53:43 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

juma2112
Over 1,000 Posts (1,437)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

It seems that u watch a lot of pro and college sports.
In fact, u have posts b*tching about losing money on "fixed" games.

1/5/2015 4:19:35 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,092)
Orleans, ON
45, joined May. 2008
online now!

Quote from 57channels:
lobo

==============================
If I want to watch football [ real football ] where both teams try to win the game----I go to a high school game or watch my grandkids game. Any other questions??

I'm just wondering why you seem so interested in a sport you have written off.

Why not find something else more interesting to devote your time to?

1/5/2015 6:11:39 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  
61falcon
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Head on NFL officials saying today it WAS A PENALTY,where the hell was he on Sunday??

1/5/2015 6:15:28 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

juma2112
Over 1,000 Posts (1,437)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Maybe they should have someone (a "head ref") in the booth and allow each team 1 challenge per half.

1/5/2015 6:22:20 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  
jillybodob
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,410)
Naperville, IL
24, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

I must say, I have never ever seen a pass interference flag picked and voided.

Quote from 57channels:

1/5/2015 6:56:32 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

57channels
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

lobo

I'm just wondering why you seem so interested in a sport you have written off.

Why not find something else more interesting to devote your time to?
====================================================
We are all here to vent , are we not. I love ripping the 2 things I know Im right about. Pro/college football on the Vegas card are all fixed, and the US Govt./Mossad pulled off 9-11.

I watch Forensic Files alot because they actually catch the bad guys and hold them accountable. Just a little accountability I long for in this crazy game called life.

There is noone accountability in politics and football. That doesnt mean one of the thugs on the gridiron or in Congress doesn't do a little time every now and then----- to give off the " illusion " that the PTB are cracking down on the corruption in both. Its all smoke & mirrors.....and lots of sheeple buy it.

1/5/2015 7:00:26 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  

57channels
Korsun' Ševcenkovskij
Ukraine
63, joined May. 2008

Head on NFL officials saying today it WAS A PENALTY,where the hell was he on Sunday??
======================================================
It doesnt matter at all, except for the public relations part where all the rules and flags should have been enforced. Had the call been upheld.......Id bet the house and store the Lions wouldnbt have scored anyway. The " game " was fixed for the under " 48 " and for the Cowboys to win but not cover the 6 point spread. PERIOD.

1/5/2015 7:05:19 PM Pass interefence flag thrown, then picked up..lmao  
jillybodob
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,410)
Naperville, IL
24, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

I say, do away with instant replay!