Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

If you hold on pondering about there could be a person greater from the list, it ll be like chasing income. singles in sarasota fl As far as I know the if you do not commence of suitable, you are deprived of blessings is just a saying. The app is out there for download on Google Play Shop and the startup mentioned an average user is at present spending about 25 minutes on a daily basis on the app. cougar life mobile access The trick to on the net dating is for the person to know what they want and require in a relationship beforehand.

pure the hookup app

If you swipe right on someone s profile and they swipe proper on yours, it really is a match and you will both be notified. dating in woodstock ga Also inform him, there are a lot of girls who get pleasure from a bit of adventure and are moderately versatile with their time. I am a male and surprising I get the same benefits. tips dating australian women He suggested we meet once again and said he could cook some thing and give me back my stuff.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8/19/2008 2:00:26 PM Faceless members only please  

williamsr
Meriden, CT

Give the primary reason you chose to NOT post your photo.

8/19/2008 2:16:00 PM Faceless members only please  

doll121
Middleport, OH

here we go with a thread like this another time. well my friends has pics of me if they ask for one. and my pics are usually to small to post on here. as i have tried many times and it always comes up as to small in RED LETTERS.

8/19/2008 2:21:09 PM Faceless members only please  

williamsr
Meriden, CT

Sorry 'bout that. Brand new here and unsure why folks wouldn't post them when here is more important than probably anywhere else. Nothing personal, but, if I saw someone w/o a photo, I think they have something to hide. Obviously, not everybody, but, raises a flag just the same.

8/19/2008 2:43:37 PM Faceless members only please  

doll121
Middleport, OH

yes that is true. you never know about people anymore. sorry i was rude also.

8/19/2008 2:49:58 PM Faceless members only please  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

hey poster, they are faceless so that they can be rude to those of us who have pics here

8/19/2008 2:56:03 PM Faceless members only please  

williamsr
Meriden, CT

I didn't take that as rude. You thought abut it and spoke your mind. No offense taken here. I just thought it was strange and I'm understanding much better now. There are so many different reasons, I presume.

8/19/2008 3:46:11 PM Faceless members only please  

fancygirl2
Marcus Hook, PA

Quote from kitise:
hey poster, they are faceless so that they can be rude to those of us who have pics here

Thats not true. Just cant figure out how to post the thing.

8/19/2008 3:47:00 PM Faceless members only please  

sable578
Montrose, PA

i have tried to post a picture. but for some reason i cant.guess it is because i am a computer dummy.

8/19/2008 3:51:14 PM Faceless members only please  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

You can always ask for help and someone may be nice and tell you how.

It in no way makes you look stupid asking how to do something.

For example:

How can I make women stop wearing scarves in the middle of the f**king summer?

You all look retarded.. and the best I can come up with is that you wanna gift wrap yourselves for a rapist... I mean come on now.. is your neck that cold in 35c ( 95f )
degree weather?

8/19/2008 3:54:53 PM Faceless members only please  

whisperingnight
Amsterdam, NY

Some of us prefer not to broadcast our pic on a public forum.

8/19/2008 3:58:37 PM Faceless members only please  

marilynp
Buffalo, NY

i also would like to post a picture but i do not know how, someone who has lots of patience can try and tell me. thanks.

8/19/2008 4:01:50 PM Faceless members only please  

angiecoleman
San Diego, CA

We are more selective... can send photo anytime, if interested in someone.
A far cry from the attention seeking types.

8/19/2008 4:04:20 PM Faceless members only please  

bouquet
Temecula, CA

I don't show a photo because I refuse to be the target for sexual or just plain stupid remarks about my age or my looks . And I am not looking for romance or nasty talk .

8/19/2008 4:13:13 PM Faceless members only please  

tat2grl
Yukon, OK

Witness protection..........J/K!

I don't really care about photos. If you're cool; then you're cool.

Plus I live in a SMALL town, and I'm WAY too rowdy on here for my Pastor to find out.

That's right: Church girl gone bad!!! ---->

8/19/2008 4:37:31 PM Faceless members only please  

doll121
Middleport, OH

Quote from angiecoleman:
We are more selective... can send photo anytime, if interested in someone.
A far cry from the attention seeking types.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5