Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

But although those feelings are definitely normal, there s a lot to acquire out of being level headed. kansas personals The aim right here in the virtual world is to keep the conversation light and flowing and glean an concept of exactly where to take your date. Also, somebody who has goals and dreams means that they ve pictured their future. missypwns onlyfans If getting a jacked up childhood precluded us from acquiring married or having wholesome relationships, there wouldn t be several marriages out there.

best app for casual hookups

Online dating seemed much more bearable when I believed of it this way. charlotte county classifieds On a dating site, the 1st point you see is the photo yes, but that is just the beginning point, you then read the profile. Now, some couples are unexpectedly navigating long distance for the reason that of quarantine other single folk are trying out virtual dates now that bars and restaurants are closed. adult friend finder wiki Either way, you ll get some intriguing intel on him when you ask this question, so it s worth throwing it out there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/28/2015 2:26:11 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
fallguy02379
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,663)
Brockton, MA
50, joined Sep. 2011

Refuting Wolfgang Halbig, a Sandy Hook “truther”

http://chrishernandezauthor.com/2014/03/02/refuting-a-sandy-hook-truther/

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/28/2015 7:18:15 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from zeitgeist2:
---------------------------------------------------------

What a clueless f**ktard you are bobby.....I know that is your defense mechinism....that anyone who thinks you are full of shit must be a Jew....no I'm still not a Jew you pathetic moron.

You start a thread praising Hezbulla killing Jews...then claim to be a Christian?

Boy that's f**king rich.

There is a special place in hell for Jew haters ....and Adoph is waiting for you.

bingo

I'm not Jewish, but I know Gaybobbie is full to the brim with shit.

1/28/2015 7:18:53 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

And BTW

Gaybobbie is a muslim.

1/28/2015 7:22:11 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

markjetson
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,807)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from fallguy02379:
Refuting Wolfgang Halbig, a Sandy Hook “truther”

http://chrishernandezauthor.com/2014/03/02/refuting-a-sandy-hook-truther/
How can anyone "refute him," they never gave him the opportunity to see the "evidence." That's the problem...Why not?

1/28/2015 7:25:56 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Just go to the city.

You have people morning for their children and f**ktards who are on the other side of the country saying it didn't happen.

They did the same with Boston.

Anyone who joins on this bandwagon is a complete idiot.

1/28/2015 7:33:30 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,433)
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Quote from KatfishHunter:
Alright class, let's move on from the letter "F" to the letter "G" now, shall we?

Who can think of a word that starts with "G"?

How about gullible?

1/28/2015 7:59:32 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

markjetson
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Just go to the city.

You have people morning for their children and f**ktards who are on the other side of the country saying it didn't happen.

Let me guess--you're "sister was there. Well let me tell you, my mothers, cousins, wife's, brothers, friends, Uncle's, son, who has a friend that wasn't there that day, but k,nows someone who was, says it never happened the way they say it did.

1/28/2015 8:04:57 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from markjetson:
Let me guess--you're "sister was there. Well let me tell you, my mothers, cousins, wife's, brothers, friends, Uncle's, son, who has a friend that wasn't there that day, but k,nows someone who was, says it never happened the way they say it did.

I will believe an eyewitness account from my sister, before I would believe anything else.

1/28/2015 8:10:04 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,732)
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo_aka jim_a49:
Just go to the city.

==============================================================

Leave it to jihad_a49 to be on the govt's / ZioMedia's side peddling the OFFICIAL narrative, while engaging in ad hominems against those who aren't on that side.

How jewish.

Said people who just happen to be the ones who want to disarm America.

1/28/2015 8:18:04 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from mar0331:
Man...it's just such a crack pot thing.

Did you not see the grieving parents???

Imagine the enormous amount of people it would take to pull off a hoax like that. Never mind getting them to remain silent.

No offense to you and don't take it personally.
=====================================================

You mean like the enormous difficulty all the people in the Manhattan Project had during WW2 to remain silent?

The whole world saw Robbie Parker laughing his a** off when he thought he was off camera and then go into character as a "grieving parent" once he knew he was on camera.

That is what "crisis actors" do.

Not to mention the Greenberg crisis actors that were outed as the "Phelps parents".

Why does the ZioMedia use crisis actors to portray the role of "parents" if this were real?

And then there was Gene Rosens over the top performance.

Officials in the 0bama administration department of Education have already admitted Sandy Hoax was a drill to be used for purposes of gun control...didn't you get the memo?

I'm sure there is a good reason why it's always the SAME jewish shills that are always on the side of the OFFICIAL NARRATIVE.

Who just happen to ALSO be on the side of the gun control agenda.

Biased much?

1/28/2015 8:27:06 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

markjetson
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

I saw a plane too, you k,now the one on the "obviously composited video." The one that shows the nose cone of the plane coming out of the WTC intact, (Pinocchio's Nose.) They showed that particular live video, only once that day, so you probably missed it.

1/28/2015 8:44:30 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

progrocknic
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,659)
Mount Arlington, NJ
30, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/28/2015 8:56:05 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from markjetson:
I saw a plane too, you k,now the one on the "obviously composited video." The one that shows the nose cone of the plane coming out of the WTC intact, (Pinocchio's Nose.) They showed that particular live video, only once that day, so you probably missed it.

LOLOL

There are lots of videos taken from lots of people, from lots of angles.

1/28/2015 8:57:07 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

This is way too stupid to even continue.

1/28/2015 9:13:36 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

markjetson
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Don't let the thread hit you in the a$$ on the way out-gramps.

1/28/2015 9:20:46 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,444)
Kieler, WI
63, joined May. 2008
online now!

yas

This is way too stupid to even continue.
=========================================
Then go. GO NOW to the water cooler and talk about gay marriage or whatever

1/28/2015 9:24:26 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

57channels
Kieler, WI
63, joined May. 2008
online now!

The Patriots who have looked with common sense at the JFK assassination KNOW that basically--- anything is possible here in Merica. I learned that as a 12 year old when I saw on live tv Jack Ruby shoot and kill Lee Harvey Oswald [ patsy ]

ABSOLUTELY UNEQUIVACABLY NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!!!!!!

1/29/2015 2:22:48 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
dezweather
Phoenix, AZ
43, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from mar0331:
Man...it's just such a crack pot thing.

Did you not see the grieving parents???

Imagine the enormous amount of people it would take to pull off a hoax like that. Never mind getting them to remain silent.

No offense to you and don't take it personally.

I agree, conspiracy ppl can be frustrating, but the way you make your point needs some work.

1/29/2015 2:36:04 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
mar0331
Saint Louis, MO
37, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from progrocknic:

It's like I keep telling these f**ktards who "know" it was a false flag. Go dig up one of the children's grave. Go ahead you giant pussies. Prove you theory to the world and dig up a grave, or shut your retarded f**king mouth.

I know, right?

1/29/2015 2:42:00 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Quote from progrocknic:

It's like I keep telling these f**ktards who "know" it was a false flag. Go dig up one of the children's grave. Go ahead you giant pussies. Prove you theory to the world and dig up a grave, or shut your retarded f**king mouth.

Didn't you know?
They bring in bodies from a cold storage facility to bury so they can cover their tracks.
It's all part of the conspiracy.
(this is why you'll never win an argument with a conspiracy theorist. There's always another convoluted answer to every question and point)
Oh yea, and they make clones so the DNA tests match.

[Edited 1/29/2015 2:43:09 PM ]

1/29/2015 3:10:07 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (2,516)
Falkville, AL
72, joined Nov. 2011

The Federal Government itself has admitted that Sandy Hook was a false flag operation to try to get guns outlawed, that no children died there that day. What more do you want?

Louie

1/29/2015 3:42:45 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

swiftfalcon
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
The Colony, TX
57, joined Oct. 2007

I don't suppose anyone happened to have watched the video? It basically questions anomalies that happened during the tragic event.

1/29/2015 3:58:00 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

This one specifically?
No.
But they all run off the same script so........

1/29/2015 4:15:13 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
drwookie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,331)
Reading, PA
61, joined May. 2013

Quote from swiftfalcon:
How about the state trooper cruiser with his camera on for hours in view of the path from the school to the fire house and no evacuation of over 450 kids leaving the school? With all the media photos, and videos the only credible pic out there is one of around 15-20 kids evacuating. Where were all the kids in any of the pics and videos? Where are all the evacuated kids at the fire house at anytime?

At the fire house a news helicopter viewed the are for a span of 10 minutes capturing the same people "parents" coming out one door, going around back and cycling in a back door in a big circle. Very fishy.

Why wasn't the EMT's allowed in for rescue. A local hospital official stated normal procedure for the EMT's was to keep a victim on life support regardless of condition while being brought to hospital. The EMT's were not allowed in.

This entire thing just doesn't pass the smell test. Something is wrong here.

That video is long and worth the watch. It is a culmination of many independent researchers who question different aspects of the indecent.

All lies for you to watch the shinny things instead of accepting a crazy guy got a gun and killed lots of people.
EMT techs aren't trained to take live fire!

The stink you smell is from the warm bullshit in your microwave!

1/29/2015 4:19:50 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
drwookie
Reading, PA
61, joined May. 2013

Quote from swiftfalcon:
I don't suppose anyone happened to have watched the video? It basically questions anomalies that happened during the tragic event.

How can you claim the event was tragic and non existent at the same time?

1/29/2015 4:28:25 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

swiftfalcon
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
The Colony, TX
57, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from drwookie:
How can you claim the event was tragic and non existent at the same time?

I have never claimed it was non existent. There are some issues that came up that present questions. The point of the video is to take a rational look at some things that happened and come to your own conclusions. We should all constantly question what is presented to us from governments, msm and the conspiracy theorist. Its not like the government hasn't lied to us before.

1/29/2015 4:31:29 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

lol. That's just rich.
"I never said it didn't actually happen".
No, you're just pushing the weird shit conspiracy theory that it didn't.
"It raises questions".
lol, yeah. Questions.

All that circular logic must be making you dizzy.

[Edited 1/29/2015 4:32:24 PM ]

1/29/2015 4:34:51 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
drwookie
Reading, PA
61, joined May. 2013

Quote from swiftfalcon:
I have never claimed it was non existent. There are some issues that came up that present questions. The point of the video is to take a rational look at some things that happened and come to your own conclusions. We should all constantly question what is presented to us from governments, msm and the conspiracy theorist. Its not like the government hasn't lied to us before.

Your a conspiracy theorist, this thread proves it!

1/29/2015 4:53:47 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

swiftfalcon
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
The Colony, TX
57, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from muldoon1959:
lol. That's just rich.
"I never said it didn't actually happen".
No, you're just pushing the weird shit conspiracy theory that it didn't.
"It raises questions".
lol, yeah. Questions.

All that circular logic must be making you dizzy.

You may be right but I find myself questioning all kinds of things these days particularly related to what the government is doing. The political atmosphere is about as bad as I have ever seen it before. The country appears to be more divided as its ever been and there seems to be no conclusive end to it. Do you trust the government is looking out for your best interest?

1/29/2015 4:56:41 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from louie6332:
The Federal Government itself has admitted that Sandy Hook was a false flag operation to try to get guns outlawed, that no children died there that day. What more do you want?

Louie

Louie..
Take your meds.

1/29/2015 5:03:44 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

57channels
Kieler, WI
63, joined May. 2008
online now!

swift

Muldoon hasn't yet realized that the govt. hates his guts as much as they do yours or mine. Right before the feds pull a trigger and blow his brains out--- he might say to himself " By gosh......I followed their orders, never asked any questions, been a good little boy, and this is my payback? "

1/29/2015 5:08:02 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
drwookie
Reading, PA
61, joined May. 2013

Quote from swiftfalcon:
You may be right but I find myself questioning all kinds of things these days particularly related to what the government is doing. The political atmosphere is about as bad as I have ever seen it before. The country appears to be more divided as its ever been and there seems to be no conclusive end to it. Do you trust the government is looking out for your best interest?

Why don't you question the integrity of conspiracy theorists instead of promoting conspiracy theories?

1/29/2015 5:13:07 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

swiftfalcon
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
The Colony, TX
57, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from 57channels:
swift

Muldoon hasn't yet realized that the govt. hates his guts as much as they do yours or mine. Right before the feds pull a trigger and blow his brains out--- he might say to himself " By gosh......I followed their orders, never asked any questions, been a good little boy, and this is my payback? "

With all the outright lying, spying and disinformation being put on the citizens we have to be questioning everything that is going on now more than ever. Its hard to watch the MSN these days without seeing the spin and bias going on. People need to wake up before its too late.

1/29/2015 5:15:24 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

swiftfalcon
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
The Colony, TX
57, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from drwookie:
Why don't you question the integrity of conspiracy theorists instead of promoting conspiracy theories?

I do actually and there is much BS out there to say the least. But once in a while explanations of things just don't pass the smell test.

1/29/2015 5:18:12 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from swiftfalcon:
I do actually and there is much BS out there to say the least. But once in a while explanations of things just don't pass the smell test.

Except you are speaking of something, a tragic event, that affected the lives of thousands of people.

You need to check your smeller.

1/29/2015 5:20:46 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

hurryme
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,609)
Bloomingdale, GA
50, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

I wish Insane obummer being elected twice was a conspiracy theory...you know, IT NEVER HAPPENED? Whew!!

Oh wait, nevermind..

1/29/2015 5:23:35 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Obama is a Hologram

1/29/2015 5:25:48 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

swiftfalcon
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
The Colony, TX
57, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Except you are speaking of something, a tragic event, that affected the lives of thousands of people.

You need to check your smeller.

My smeller works just fine thank you.

1/29/2015 5:31:00 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

If your nose runs, and your feet smell.

You're built upside down.

1/29/2015 7:04:25 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

57channels
Kieler, WI
63, joined May. 2008
online now!

Swift

With all the outright lying, spying and disinformation being put on the citizens we have to be questioning everything that is going on now more than ever.
============================================
Shsshhhhhhhhhhhh Now don't upset the sheeple. They cannot seem to function ousidet of their fairytale comfort zone they live in. Let ehm sleep, sleep, and more sleep and when they awaken...........they are waiting for Peter Pan and Tinkerbell to serenade them.

If the parents of Sandy Hook look like actors, act like actors, and are connected to anti-war programs........they are probably actors.

1/29/2015 8:26:13 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
drwookie
Reading, PA
61, joined May. 2013

Quote from swiftfalcon:

So do you smell your computer screen or the load in your pants?

1/30/2015 12:39:27 AM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Don't forget all of their children, trained actors,
all of their children's friends, trained actors.
All of their childrens relatives, trained actors.
All of the parents, trained actors.
All of the neighbors, trained actors.
All of the police, trained actors,
Thousands of people involved, trained actors.

Boy, that town should be up for an academy award.

Or, you are just a f**king idiot.

I choose the latter.

1/30/2015 1:59:30 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

57channels
Kieler, WI
63, joined May. 2008
online now!

If the parents of Sandy Hook look like actors, act like actors, and are connected to anti-war programs........they are probably actors.
===============================================
Dummy me Of course I meant anti-gun programs. Actors that are involved with trying to take away our guns. That's what this whole thing is all about....no???

1/30/2015 2:42:23 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
mar0331
Saint Louis, MO
37, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

I choose the latter.

Amen

F**king cretins.

1/30/2015 4:15:51 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

mar0331 = Yasureoktoo:

Oh look! Two faceless, jewsh, ZioShills, that are likely the same person "agreeing" with "each other".

Isn't that precious.

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

I choose the latter.
===========================================

Yes, thousands of people WERE involved in this hoax.

Sandy Hook Film Exposes a Deeply Subverted Nation
"This is what happens as society devolves into a satanic cult. People become demons in droves."
by Henry Makow Ph.D.

December 2, 2014

http://henrymakow.com/2014/12/Sandy-Hook-Doc-Dissects-a-Subverted-Society%20%20.html#sthash.ff5geI8p.dpuf

Thousands of people were involved in perpetrating this hoax. They represent the secret Masonic Jewish (Illuminati) ruling class.

An almost three-hour-long documentary entitled "We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook" by a team of independent researchers proves that the Sandy Hook "massacre" Dec. 14, 2012 was a hoax designed to traumatize Americans and advance the gun control agenda.

Thousands were involved in perpetrating this hoax. They represent the secret Masonic Jewish ruling class who wish to consolidate their power in a veiled police state. Virtually everybody with influence in society was involved.

The cross-section includes the mass media, politicians and police from federal, state and local level, crisis actors, people with connections to large corporations and the Council on Foreign Relations, coroners, psychiatrists and finally hundreds of ordinary citizens who served as "extras."

(The insufferable Gene Rosen)

The citizen journalists at Independent Media Solidarity who made this film go into considerable detail. They establish that:

1. Numerous crises actors were used. People posed as bereaved parents. Child victims were invented and fake pictures were used. Gene Rosen who sheltered some bereaved children in his home is caught on tape rehearsing his story. He is also filmed at the school when he was supposed to be at home consoling the children.

2. Connecticut legislators are complicit in the cover up. They sealed all crime scene photographs and records of autopsies in order to prevent the hoax from being revealed. There is a five year jail term for revealing any information dealing with any homicide. One opponent of this move correctly termed it "Orwellian."

3. The official police report is shown to be a fraud. It describes an evacuation which a police cruiser camera proves never took place. When Paul Vance, left, the spokesman for the Connecticut State Police, is told that the public is his master, he replies eerily, "No I am your Master."

4. There is no evidence that proves Adam Lanza was at the school that morning. In fact, there are suggestions that pictures of Adam are actually his brother Ryan at an earlier age. Adam and Ryan may be one and the same person.

5. Websites asking for donations and advising "how to talk to children about Sandy Hook" were put online a day before the event took place.

6. Dawn Hochsprung, the principal of Sandy Hook, is quoted in the Newtown Bee as describing the rampage. Later the story is revised to say she was killed immediately. The reporter later prevaricated that a mystery women pretending to be Hochsprung gave him the description.

7. The people impersonating grieving parents have received hundreds of thousand of dollars in donations and many have made lucrative careers as professional anti-gun lobbyists.

There is much more but you get the idea. I was especially appalled by the number of Jews like Rosen involved as character actors or journalists. But many more Gentiles obviously are willing to betray their country in order to get a piece of the action.

We shouldn't be surprised that Sandy Hook was a hoax. So were 9-11, the Boston bombings and probably the recent Ottawa shooting. Government sponsored terror and false flags have become a part of daily life. Obviously they will continue until the perpetrators are exposed. In this regard, the makers of this documentary deserve our gratitude.

"Government" itself is not to blame. Government becomes an instrument of oppression when it has been subverted. The same applies to the mass media which is an instrument of Illuminati mind control.

Watching this documentary, I had a frightening premonition, which has obviously already taken place. Whole sections of society have simply gone over to the devil, deliberately deceiving and defrauding their fellow citizens. This is what happens as society devolves into a satanic cult. People become demons in droves.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sandyhookexposevideo01dec14.shtml

Just as we still see jewish ZioShills doing damage control for jewish involvement in 911 over 13 years; so too do we see jewish ZioShills doing damage control for jewish involvement in Sandy Hoax.

No one should be surprised by this...hell, look at how hard the jewish ZioShills do damage control for their unholyhoax, the holocau$$$t.

[Edited 1/30/2015 4:16:54 PM ]

1/30/2015 4:18:11 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
mar0331
Saint Louis, MO
37, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

^^^

1/30/2015 4:23:46 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

mar0331 = Yasureoktoo:

Oh look! Two faceless, jewsh, ZioShills, that are likely the same person "agreeing" with "each other".

Isn't that precious.

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

========================================================

No, but many of them are now involved in a class action lawsuit for thir willing participation in this hoax.

Somebody remind this kike hasbara shill that FRAUD is a felony.

Our complicit MSM being sued over Sandy Hook Fraud for 1 Trillion

Filmmaker, Author Sues Big Media Over Sandy Hook

Lawsuit Seeks $1 Trillion For Fraud and Terrorism in Sensationalized Coverage of “Staged FEMA Exercise”

Press Release
For Immediate Release
December 25, 2014
[email protected]
860-857-2042

Great News! No Children Died at Sandy Hook!

Filmmaker and Author William Brandon Shanley Launches Wave of Lawsuits for more than $1 Trillion Against Big Media Over Sandy Hook Massacre Coverage

Here is Mr. Shanley’s Statement:

“After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago. For relief, I have filed lawsuits against the media in US District Court in New Haven for Fraud and Terrorism. Here is an example of our abundant evidence, Exhibit D: The Connecticut State Police dash cams record no evacuation of children from school at critical moments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqcaaE6aFX8 — Smoking Gun evidence no children died at Sandy Hook.”

Attached is a photo staged by the Newtown Bee, a wider view of that action being staged on a different day that the emergency altogether, and a sampling of front pages that terrorized the world with the fake photo.

Mr. Shanley is the producer of The Made-for-TV Election starring Martin Sheen that analyzed media coverage in the tectonic Carter-Reagan election of 1980. He is also the author of books on quantum physics, including Alice and the Quantum Cat (2011).

Dr. James Fetzer, whose 35 articles on Sandy Hook for Veteran’s Today qualify him for the highest investigative journalism awards, and School Safety Consultant, Wolfgang Halbig, whose investigative expertise as a former Florida State Police officer, and loving attention as a former principal, makes this case’s particulars comprehensible to all, will be called as expert witnesses.

It is their scholarship and bravery that makes these Complaints possible for the shear breadth and scope and detail of evidence they have assembled. Hundreds of independent researchers have also made this day possible, and Mr. Shanley claims they will be tracked down and rewarded heartily for their bravery and mindfulness of America.

Mr. Shanley’s Complaint states, in part:

Defendants entered in a multi-year conspiracy, meeting in groups separately and together, to commit fraud and terrorism, i.e., to brainwash the public into thinking a lone gunman drill known as the “Sandy Hook Massacre” was real, when in fact it was a staged FEMA National Level Exercise Event that redirected government resources to terrorize the public. These crimes were undertaken with the intent of subverting the US Constitution and to affect national, state and local laws. This fraud involved lying to the public, faking news, publishing one-sided news reports, censoring reality, suppressing facts, and deliberately skewing the news to shift public perceptions.

The true costs of this breach of integrity and trust to society are unfathomable. Instead of fulfilling their Constitutional Role as the People’s Surrogates and being honest brokers of information, the Plaintiff will show how the men and women who dominate the TV news industry in the United States broke laws, besmirched the First Amendment, their Constitutional role as government watchdogs, and forfeited the right to report the news, and thereby profit from news production and distribution. The sine qua non of journalism is the search for truth. Our Fourth Estate chose a different path. Punitive damages of one year’s annual revenue from each Defendant are being sought to establish a News Trust, that will free journalism and restore trust and integrity to our communications sources. A democracy cannot survive this tyranny over human consciousness.

The New York Times, the Associated Press, the Hartford Courant, and the Newtown Bee are being sued for 10 billion usd, punitive damages, in a separate Complaint.

Shanley v. O’Prey et al
Case Number: 3:14-cv-01929-JAM
Filer: William Brandon Shanley
A third lawsuit will be filed against Connecticut-based TV and print media soon.

A complete list of Defendants in this suit can be found below.

As Mr. Shanley is proceeding on a pro se en paupers basis, public support is welcome via PayPal to [email protected].

Defendants:

Chairman and President
Obsidian Analysis
1776 Eye St NW 4th Floor
Washington DC 20006

John Miller
Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counter-terrorism,
New York City Police Department
1 Police Plaza, New York, NY 10038
(John Miller is formerly of CBS NEWS)

Brian L. Roberts
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Comcast Corporation
Comcast Center
1701 JFK Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(Comcast purchased NBC-Universal from GE in March 2013. NBC has eleven owned-and-operated stations and nearly 200 affiliates in the United States)

Deborah Turness
President NBC News
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

Phil Griffin
President
MSNBC
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

Rupert Murdoch
Chairman and CEO
21st Century Fox
1211 Avenue of the Americas,
New York, New York 10036

Rupert Murdoch
Executive Chairman
News Corporation
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

Roger Ailes
President
Fox News Channel
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

Robert Iger
Chairman and CEO
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

Ann Sweeney
Disney-ABC Television Group
77 West 66th Street,
New York, New York 10023
(Disney Media Includes 8 owned and operated stations and almost 200 affiliates)

1/30/2015 4:24:28 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

James Goldston
President ABC News
77 West 66th Street,
New York, New York 10023

John Skipper
President
ESPN
ESPN Plaza
935 Middle Street
Bristol, C 06010

Les Moonves
President and CEO
CBS Corp
CBS Headquarters
51 W. 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019-6188

Peter Dunn
President
CBS Television Stations
CBS Corp
CBS Headquarters
51 W. 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019-6188
(CBS Station Group consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates.)

David Rhodes
President
CBS News
CBS Headquarters
51 W. 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019-6188

Jeff Fager
Executive Producer
60 Minutes
CBS News
CBS Headquarters
51 W. 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019-6188

Sumner M. Redstone
Executive Chairman of the Board and Founder
Viacom
1515 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

Doug Herzog
President
MTV Networks Group
1515 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

Robert D. Marcus
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Time-Warner
The Shops at Columbus Circle, 1 Time Warner Ctr.
New York, NY 10019

Jeff Zucker
President
CNN
Time-Warner
New York, NY 10019

Anderson Cooper
TV Host
CNN
Time-Warner
New York, NY 10019

General Electric Company
Jeffrey R. Immelt
3135 Easton Turnpike
Fairfield, CT 06828
(GE owned NBC-Universal until March 2013)

James C. Smith
President and Chief Executive Officer
Thomson Reuters
3 Times Square
New York, NY 10036

Nicholas Chiaia
President
United Press International, Inc.
1133 19th Street Northwest #9
Washington, DC 20036

Tony Hall, Baron Hall of Birkenhead
16th director general
British Broadcasting Corporation, Inc.
c/o BBC Worldwide America
1120 Avenue of the Americas
5th Floor
New York, NY 10036-6700

Michael Bloomberg
President and CEO
Bloomberg, LP
731 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10022

Daniel L. Doctoroff
President & CEO
Bloomberg News
731 Lexington Ave
New York City, NY 10022

Paula A. Kerger,
President & CEO
Public Broadcasting Service
Crystal City Shops, 2100 Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202

Linda Winslow
Executive Producer
The Newshour
WETA
3939 Campbell Avenue
Arlington, VA 22206

Jon Abbott
President & CEO
WGBH-TV
WGBH Educational Foundation
1 Guest Street Brighton, MA 02135

David Fanning
Executive Producer
FRONTLINE
WGBH-TV
WGBH Educational Foundation
1 Guest Street Brighton, MA 02135

Ken Druckerman
Executive Producer
Left/Right Docs
39 West 19th Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10011

Banks Tarver
Executive Producer
Left/Right Docs
New York, NY 10011

Frank Koughan
Producer
Left/Right Docs
New York, NY 10011

Joe Beshenkovsky
Co-Producer and Editor
Left/Right Docs
New York, NY 10011

John Marks
Writer
Left/Right Docs
New York, NY 10011

Richard Graziano
Publisher
The Hartford Courant
285 Broad Street
Hartford, CT 06115

Andrew Julien
Editor
The Hartford Courant
285 Broad Street
Hartford, CT 06115

-end-

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/12/26/filmmaker-author-sues-big-media-over-sandy-hook/

Defendants entered in a multi-year conspiracy, meeting in groups separately and together, to commit fraud and terrorism, i.e., to brainwash the public into thinking a lone gunman drill known as the “Sandy Hook Massacre” was real, when in fact it was a staged FEMA National Level Exercise Event that redirected government resources to terrorize the public.

These crimes were undertaken with the intent of subverting the US Constitution and to affect national, state and local laws. This fraud involved lying to the public, faking news, publishing one-sided news reports, censoring reality, suppressing facts, and deliberately skewing the news to shift public perceptions.

If this thing gets legs, the public outcry and support COULD BE enormous.

[Edited 1/30/2015 4:26:12 PM ]

1/30/2015 4:25:29 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

mar0331 = Yasureoktoo:

Isn't that precious.

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

I choose the latter.
===========================================

Yes, thousands of people WERE involved in this hoax.

Sandy Hook Film Exposes a Deeply Subverted Nation
"This is what happens as society devolves into a satanic cult. People become demons in droves."
by Henry Makow Ph.D.

December 2, 2014

http://henrymakow.com/2014/12/Sandy-Hook-Doc-Dissects-a-Subverted-Society%20%20.html#sthash.ff5geI8p.dpuf

Thousands of people were involved in perpetrating this hoax. They represent the secret Masonic Jewish (Illuminati) ruling class.

An almost three-hour-long documentary entitled "We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook" by a team of independent researchers proves that the Sandy Hook "massacre" Dec. 14, 2012 was a hoax designed to traumatize Americans and advance the gun control agenda.

Thousands were involved in perpetrating this hoax. They represent the secret Masonic Jewish ruling class who wish to consolidate their power in a veiled police state. Virtually everybody with influence in society was involved.

The cross-section includes the mass media, politicians and police from federal, state and local level, crisis actors, people with connections to large corporations and the Council on Foreign Relations, coroners, psychiatrists and finally hundreds of ordinary citizens who served as "extras."

(The insufferable Gene Rosen)

The citizen journalists at Independent Media Solidarity who made this film go into considerable detail. They establish that:

1. Numerous crises actors were used. People posed as bereaved parents. Child victims were invented and fake pictures were used. Gene Rosen who sheltered some bereaved children in his home is caught on tape rehearsing his story. He is also filmed at the school when he was supposed to be at home consoling the children.

2. Connecticut legislators are complicit in the cover up. They sealed all crime scene photographs and records of autopsies in order to prevent the hoax from being revealed. There is a five year jail term for revealing any information dealing with any homicide. One opponent of this move correctly termed it "Orwellian."

3. The official police report is shown to be a fraud. It describes an evacuation which a police cruiser camera proves never took place. When Paul Vance, left, the spokesman for the Connecticut State Police, is told that the public is his master, he replies eerily, "No I am your Master."

4. There is no evidence that proves Adam Lanza was at the school that morning. In fact, there are suggestions that pictures of Adam are actually his brother Ryan at an earlier age. Adam and Ryan may be one and the same person.

5. Websites asking for donations and advising "how to talk to children about Sandy Hook" were put online a day before the event took place.

6. Dawn Hochsprung, the principal of Sandy Hook, is quoted in the Newtown Bee as describing the rampage. Later the story is revised to say she was killed immediately. The reporter later prevaricated that a mystery women pretending to be Hochsprung gave him the description.

7. The people impersonating grieving parents have received hundreds of thousand of dollars in donations and many have made lucrative careers as professional anti-gun lobbyists.

There is much more but you get the idea. I was especially appalled by the number of Jews like Rosen involved as character actors or journalists. But many more Gentiles obviously are willing to betray their country in order to get a piece of the action.

We shouldn't be surprised that Sandy Hook was a hoax. So were 9-11, the Boston bombings and probably the recent Ottawa shooting. Government sponsored terror and false flags have become a part of daily life. Obviously they will continue until the perpetrators are exposed. In this regard, the makers of this documentary deserve our gratitude.

"Government" itself is not to blame. Government becomes an instrument of oppression when it has been subverted. The same applies to the mass media which is an instrument of Illuminati mind control.

Watching this documentary, I had a frightening premonition, which has obviously already taken place. Whole sections of society have simply gone over to the devil, deliberately deceiving and defrauding their fellow citizens. This is what happens as society devolves into a satanic cult. People become demons in droves.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sandyhookexposevideo01dec14.shtml

Just as we still see jewish ZioShills doing damage control for jewish involvement in 911 over 13 years; so too do we see jewish ZioShills doing damage control for jewish involvement in Sandy Hoax.

No one should be surprised by this...hell, look at how hard the jewish ZioShills do damage control for their unholyhoax, the holocau$$$t.

Bump for the faceless shill Marv pretending to be asleep.

1/30/2015 4:30:05 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from mar0331:
^^^
==========================

Btw marv? How'd you like all those Israeli crispy critters from the other day caused by Hezbollah?

There were at least 15 of them, weren't there?

BBQed ZioPigs make the BEST BBQ EVAH !!!

I hear Jeffrey Dahmer broke out of jail and was last seen after he had hijacked a tanker truck filled w/ BBQ sauce and was headed straight to the Jew BBQ!!!

[Edited 1/30/2015 4:30:25 PM ]

1/30/2015 4:31:55 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

naprinciple
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,949)
West Plains, MO
45, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from mar0331:
^^^

Seven points of contention were asserted above. You're not even attempting to refute any of them. Why? If the claims are truly absurd, why use logical fallacies instead of intellectual integrity? Logical fallacies only placate ignorant people who can't think. Since that is most people, it seems covering up lies is your agenda, not the truth.

Feel free to use more fallacious argumentation, but know this, you're not fooling anyone who can think!

1/30/2015 4:45:03 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

swiftfalcon
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
The Colony, TX
57, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from naprinciple:
Seven points of contention were asserted above. You're not even attempting to refute any of them. Why? If the claims are truly absurd, why use logical fallacies instead of intellectual integrity? Logical fallacies only placate ignorant people who can't think. Since that is most people, it seems covering up lies is your agenda, not the truth.

Feel free to use more fallacious argumentation, but know this, you're not fooling anyone who can think!

Maybe he is being paid to do what he is doing?

1/30/2015 4:47:28 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,689)
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from naprinciple:

We are simply seeking the truth......LMAO....

No you are seeking to confirm your wild eyed fantasies.

1/30/2015 4:48:33 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

zeitgeist2
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from swiftfalcon:

Paraniod much?

How much longer till "you are all on it too"?

1/30/2015 4:52:13 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
45, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from zeitgeist2:
We are simply seeking the truth......LMAO....

No you are seeking to confirm your wild eyed fantasies.

I didn't say anything like that, though it is true nonetheless. I simply pointed out his lack of argumentation. Why do you use an ad hominem fallacy instead of refuting the assertions made?

[Edited 1/30/2015 4:52:40 PM ]

1/30/2015 4:52:29 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from swiftfalcon:

We know who you are, and what you want.

Stay online and we will trace your URL

1/30/2015 4:54:40 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
45, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
We know who you are, and what you want.

Stay online and we will trace your URL

URL? WTF! I guess that fits with the incompetent government meme the media is constantly trying to sell us

1/30/2015 4:55:29 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

57channels
Kieler, WI
63, joined May. 2008
online now!

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/12/26/filmmaker-author-sues-big-media-over-sandy-hook/

Defendants entered in a multi-year conspiracy, meeting in groups separately and together, to commit fraud and terrorism, i.e., to brainwash the public into thinking a lone gunman drill known as the “Sandy Hook Massacre” was real, when in fact it was a staged FEMA National Level Exercise Event that redirected government resources to terrorize the public.

These crimes were undertaken with the intent of subverting the US Constitution and to affect national, state and local laws. This fraud involved lying to the public, faking news, publishing one-sided news reports, censoring reality, suppressing facts, and deliberately skewing the news to shift public perceptions.

If this thing gets legs, the public outcry and support COULD BE enormous.
===============================================================
Thank you Long This is great news, super news, go go lawsuit.

1/30/2015 4:58:51 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  
Yasureoktoo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,909)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

LOLOL

Birds of a feather.

1/30/2015 5:00:59 PM We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook  

zeitgeist2
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from naprinciple:
I didn't say anything like that, though it is true nonetheless. I simply pointed out his lack of argumentation. Why do you use an ad hominem fallacy instead of refuting the assertions made?

Refute what?...the ravings of the insane?