Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hot local hookups

He sent flowers and a fruit basket it was the sweetest thing mainly because we hadn t even met. central florida dating site He turned me into a mushy cuddle monster, and I can not picture there ever was a time he was not in my life. The suggestions and values expressed in this post are an amalgamation from veteran posters who have shared their knowledge, opinion, insight and wisdom. craigslist sex experience Through this appointment, you can pick out your own story to get pleasure from the entertaining and fascinating content material accessible in it.

mega profile dating site

So I have this date with a hot girl I met and I say I´ll pick her up at six. kijiji los angeles personals Casually toss these questions at him though you guys are sharing an intimate moment…. We both understood how easy it is to let your life pass along, completely in book, unless you take a risk, and disrupt the expected patterns, and attempt to make something human occur. vietnam cupid guide There are still some single persons there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/19/2008 6:22:55 PM shorten the new members post limtations  

spectrre
Shawnee, OK

maybe 48 hours instead of the eternity it seems to be set at.please.

8/21/2008 8:30:05 AM shorten the new members post limtations  

winesong
Bend, OR

Sorry, I think this feature has benefit...

If only this one, it stops people from deleting their profile,
for various reasons, and coming back on, immediately, to stir up more
dissension. We have had far too many fakes, and scammers in the
past, when it was free reign.

Winesong
DH is the best...

8/21/2008 8:44:34 AM shorten the new members post limtations  

williamsr
Meriden, CT

Quote from winesong:
Sorry, I think this feature has benefit...

If only this one, it stops people from deleting their profile,
for various reasons, and coming back on, immediately, to stir up more
dissension. We have had far too many fakes, and scammers in the
past, when it was free reign.

Winesong
DH is the best...

Sorry, I don't get it. Limitations on postings will only push new members, such as myself away. I think it should be for a very short period of time, if any at all.

It's happened to me when I was trying to help someone with an issue! I had some colorful words for the site, but, soon let it go and moved to other areas of the web. OH WELL!!!!!!

Keeps happening, I'll just stay away for a long time orfor good.

8/21/2008 10:50:51 AM shorten the new members post limtations  

spectrre
Shawnee, OK

it's not like it should be removed just shortened and the limits on the amount of replies a new member can make be extended.
posting in the forums allows new members to meld into the community and hopefully meet someone from their area as well as get the needed advice or in my case just get some human contact.
and yes Winesong DH is awesome.

[Edited 8/21/2008 10:51:59 AM]