Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com login

Customers will be in a position to connect through audio in a pseudo anonymous manner and begin conversations by way of a matchmaker, the company said. datehookup com 100 free dating site & free online dating One of my pal meet her gf soon after looking few months in on the web dating. Go out to consume, live music events, or what ever topic group you join. aubreyhx onlyfans com forum provides visitors the potential to exchange information and thoughts.

black hookup

Proper from the starting, you are going to stay clear of the hurt feelings and misunderstandings if one of you is seeking for a casual hook up and someone else desires marriage material. santa cruz dating All registered customers can browse them using each their Pc or mobile browser. six% of K 1 visa applicants met their fiancés on Tinder — and in absolute terms, this number doesn t look that impressive. listcrawler gay These women, otherwise known as Queens , are trustworthy and reputable and make men really feel safe .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/8/2015 4:27:14 PM Black women are attractive  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,087)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013
online now!

.................i love black women ......i always have n i always will ........when black women give black men the attitudes i dont really mind that ......the thing i dont like is when black women dont give other race men those same attitudes they give to black men

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/8/2015 4:47:58 PM Black women are attractive  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,448)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from niterydah:
.................i love black women ......i always have n i always will ........when black women give black men the attitudes i dont really mind that ......the thing i dont like is when black women dont give other race men those same attitudes they give to black men

It's usually because they don't want the other men to see them as the negative stereotype. So they become more docile to look more favorable to those men. That's why in a lot of cases you'll hardly see a man of another race speak on the attitudes that some black women display. Black women (not all) reserve that for black men because some feel that we should be more acceptable or deserve things like that. I could get more into it, but I'm sure rather people want to admit it or not most if not all blacks know exactly what I'm talking about.

2/8/2015 5:38:39 PM Black women are attractive  
patriottype
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,041)
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from barrydalmi:
Some are, some are not. Like any other skin color. It depends on what features you like. Broadly "in the marketplace" European features generate more money.

I don't like some black women (nor any other skin color) because of their angry, combative attitude.
You can get all sorts of personalities from all races....you just happen to like white women and TOM SELLECK......

2/8/2015 5:44:07 PM Black women are attractive  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from barrydalmi:
Some are, some are not. Like any other skin color. It depends on what features you like. Broadly "in the marketplace" European features generate more money.

I don't like some black women (nor any other skin color) because of their angry, combative attitude.
I know black women that aren't angry or combative....no need to trash talk black women because you want a white woman......its just ugly.

2/8/2015 5:46:53 PM Black women are attractive  
groo_wanderer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Litchfield, CT
40, joined Dec. 2014

Tom Selleck was the "white stud" of the 1980s that all women...white, black, Latina, Asian, and Native...wanted!

They all wanted to rub their hands all over his hairy chest and feel his moustache brushing up against their "lips"!

2/8/2015 5:47:31 PM Black women are attractive  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,087)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013
online now!

Quote from mistermister81:
It's usually because they don't want the other men to see them as the negative stereotype. So they become more docile to look more favorable to those men. That's why in a lot of cases you'll hardly see a man of another race speak on the attitudes that some black women display. Black women (not all) reserve that for black men because some feel that we should be more acceptable or deserve things like that. I could get more into it, but I'm sure rather people want to admit it or not most if not all blacks know exactly what I'm talking about.
...............i agree with you ...............but in truth black women love black men ..even the black women who only date n mate with other race guys secretly love black men .......all they want is for black men to step up their game as a group of men not as individual men ......so we can make n produce men with enuff skills that can take care of wives n children

2/8/2015 5:48:05 PM Black women are attractive  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Of the 8 black women that work in the building that I work in 2 are quick to anger.....but I have seen latin,white and asian women get angry and loud over nothing......All women have crazy moments...

2/8/2015 5:48:40 PM Black women are attractive  
groo_wanderer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Litchfield, CT
40, joined Dec. 2014

Women get real crazy around their period times!

2/8/2015 5:51:09 PM Black women are attractive  

phil406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,232)
Pueblo, CO
51, joined Jul. 2009

The Baddest and Most Purrfect; Eartha Kitt who is still a Great Black Woman to this Day!

2/8/2015 5:54:14 PM Black women are attractive  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

A white man starts this thread trash talking black women.....and some black men agree with him......I hope latin people never have such low self-esteem. Don't hate all white men because of the actions of some like the OP.

2/8/2015 5:55:04 PM Black women are attractive  
groo_wanderer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Litchfield, CT
40, joined Dec. 2014

I've heard some Puerto Rican women talk smack about Puerto Rican men!

2/8/2015 5:56:45 PM Black women are attractive  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from groo_wanderer:
I've heard some Puerto Rican women talk smack about Puerto Rican men!
They were letting you know they were available......

2/8/2015 5:57:45 PM Black women are attractive  
groo_wanderer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Litchfield, CT
40, joined Dec. 2014

Man! I totally didn't pick up on that!

Dang...I could have gotten with one of them Puerto Rican mamis!

2/8/2015 6:29:16 PM Black women are attractive  

smthgabouther
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,003)
Wilmington, DE
33, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from mr_zipzip:
So why doesn't society think so?

And why do most black men hate black women?

Because our society is controlled by whites, so they're gonna push white beauty as the standard, although many may find their beauty to be plain and boring and old news.

As for Black men hating us, as a whole, yes, they've done an awful job loving, respecting, and protecting us compared to how men of other races treat their women. I'm about to marry one that is pretty decent.

2/8/2015 6:36:48 PM Black women are attractive  

thorin32
Auburn, WA
24, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from smthgabouther:
Because our society is controlled by whites, so they're gonna push white beauty as the standard, although many may find their beauty to be plain and boring and old news.

As for Black men hating us, as a whole, yes, they've done an awful job loving, respecting, and protecting us compared to how men of other races treat their women. I'm about to marry one that is pretty decent.

Latinas are the best looking women white girls are overrated. And black girls are very attractive with their smooth skin but it's their tough attitude that's very masculent at times.

2/8/2015 6:39:07 PM Black women are attractive  
groo_wanderer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Litchfield, CT
40, joined Dec. 2014

Thorin, which types of Latinas do you think are the most attractive?

Mexicans?

Puerto Ricans?

Cubans?

Dominicans?

Salvadorans?

Peruvians?

Ecuadorians?

Brazilians?

Colombians?

Argentines?

2/8/2015 6:45:26 PM Black women are attractive  

1sirens
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,954)
Champaign, IL
30, joined Aug. 2014

Make a Hispanic poll and find out

2/8/2015 6:48:56 PM Black women are attractive  
groo_wanderer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Litchfield, CT
40, joined Dec. 2014

Good idea!

2/8/2015 6:50:09 PM Black women are attractive  

jer3552
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,606)
Vale, OR
60, joined Oct. 2013

Haitians or Jamaicans who dance to zouk are the greatest

2/8/2015 6:50:36 PM Black women are attractive  
groo_wanderer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,559)
Litchfield, CT
40, joined Dec. 2014

I agree 100 percent with what Jer says!

2/8/2015 7:56:55 PM Black women are attractive  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,448)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from patriottype:
Of the 8 black women that work in the building that I work in 2 are quick to anger.....but I have seen latin,white and asian women get angry and loud over nothing......All women have crazy moments...

Understood but I'm speaking in terms of relationships rather than the work place and how a lot of black women change their demeanor based on the man's race. What they display towards black men isn't what they display towards other men.

2/8/2015 7:58:44 PM Black women are attractive  
hiram9
Chicago, IL
29, joined Jun. 2013

1) Brazilians

2) Dominicans

3) Belizians

4) Puerto Ricans

The rest of them suck

[Edited 2/8/2015 7:59:38 PM ]

2/8/2015 8:05:32 PM Black women are attractive  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,448)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from smthgabouther:

Aren't you the same stupid b*tch that was cheering when one of the black guys on here praised Isis for cutting off the white guy head. Also started saying all type of negative things when you had a black bf. Same as you did when you had a white bf and started talking negative about black men. Hell you had about 5 different bf over the spans of time I been on here.

To all the guys pay this wishy washy flip flop ignorant piece of shit no mind unless you just tryna f**k. That's apparently all she's worth to any man. No sense of intelligence whatsoever.

2/8/2015 8:08:05 PM Black women are attractive  
hiram9
Chicago, IL
29, joined Jun. 2013

Wow

2/8/2015 8:21:51 PM Black women are attractive  
brownsugg93
Over 2,000 Posts (2,398)
Milwaukee, WI
19, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from niterydah:
...............i agree with you ...............but in truth black women love black men ..even the black women who only date n mate with other race guys secretly love black men .......all they want is for black men to step up their game as a group of men not as individual men ......so we can make n produce men with enuff skills that can take care of wives n children
WRONG

2/8/2015 9:13:47 PM Black women are attractive  

gothicbiitch
Over 2,000 Posts (2,238)
Houston, TX
23, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from CuseGuyJ:

Goddammmn

2/8/2015 9:20:53 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,817)
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from mr_zipzip:
So why doesn't society think so?

And why do most black men hate black women?

black men dont hate black women

2/8/2015 9:22:18 PM Black women are attractive  

tasty_taters2
Springfield, IL
36, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from lindskins:
black men dont hate black women

he's new to planet Earth, you'll have to over-look his RETARDATION

2/8/2015 9:24:10 PM Black women are attractive  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 2,000 Posts (3,316)
New Haven, CT
44, joined Jan. 2014

Black women told me that they wash their hair only once per month. Some said they only wash their hair once every 3 months. They are saying that their texture is very different so that is why they only wash their hair once every 3 months.

I think this is gross. That is disgusting. I think they should wash their hair once per day. They said no, it will dried out their hair. That's a crazy excuse not to wash their hair.

Dried out their hair? But that is what conditioner is for. How can they be in the shower & not wash their hair too? That is so gross to wash their hair only once per month.

They told me I don't understand their hair texture. They said it's very very hard to straighten out their hair, that's why they only wash it once per month. I still don't get it. Why can't they just use conditioner to soften & straighten out their hair?

2/8/2015 9:25:37 PM Black women are attractive  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Understood but I'm speaking in terms of relationships rather than the work place and how a lot of black women change their demeanor based on the man's race. What they display towards black men isn't what they display towards other men.
When black women approach white men they act white. When white women aproach black men they act black....

2/8/2015 9:27:45 PM Black women are attractive  
hiram9
Chicago, IL
29, joined Jun. 2013

White europeans say they shower every other day...ewwww

And white Americans smell like dog when they get wet

2/8/2015 9:31:50 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from sarahgoldsmith:
Black women told me that they wash their hair only once per month. Some said they only wash their hair once every 3 months. They are saying that their texture is very different so that is why they only wash their hair once every 3 months.

I think this is gross. That is disgusting. I think they should wash their hair once per day. They said no, it will dried out their hair. That's a crazy excuse not to wash their hair.

Dried out their hair? But that is what conditioner is for. How can they be in the shower & not wash their hair too? That is so gross to wash their hair only once per month.

They told me I don't understand their hair texture. They said it's very very hard to straighten out their hair, that's why they only wash it once per month. I still don't get it. Why can't they just use conditioner to soften & straighten out their hair?

our hair is different b*tch! we dont produce enough oils in our hair! your so judgmental! and that makes u gross.

maybe read up on african American hair. stupid

[Edited 2/8/2015 9:33:37 PM ]

2/8/2015 9:32:45 PM Black women are attractive  
mr_zipzip
Beverly Hills, CA
32, joined May. 2014

Aren't you the same stupid b*tch that was cheering when one of the black guys on here praised Isis for cutting off the white guy head. Also started saying all type of negative things when you had a black bf. Same as you did when you had a white bf and started talking negative about black men. Hell you had about 5 different bf over the spans of time I been on here.

To all the guys pay this wishy washy flip flop ignorant piece of shit no mind unless you just tryna f**k. That's apparently all she's worth to any man. No sense of intelligence whatsoever.
...my point exactly

2/8/2015 9:34:42 PM Black women are attractive  
hiram9
Chicago, IL
29, joined Jun. 2013

They don't produce enough oil in their scalp or skin.... Or they wouldnt have flakey skin & scalp... And wouldn't smell like a pooch when they get wet

[Edited 2/8/2015 9:36:07 PM ]

2/8/2015 9:35:22 PM Black women are attractive  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 2,000 Posts (3,316)
New Haven, CT
44, joined Jan. 2014

I can understand why black women wear a weave & hair extension, it's hard for them to grow out their hair then straighten it out. I understand their hair texture is very different so it doesn't grow that fast. But washing their hair only once per month is gross.

No matter what ethnic you are, you should still wash your hair once per day & take a shower once day. That is what conditioner are for. To make it easy to run a comb through your hair.

This black woman I work with is bragging to me...."you know I don't wash my own hair?"

Me: "So who washes your hair?"

Black lady: "The lady at the salon washes my hair."

Me: "How often do u wash your hair?"

Black lady: "Once every 3 months."

Me & the rest of the non-black people at the office: "Oh, wow."

2/8/2015 9:35:57 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

omg. lmfao im not even explaining anymore! go look it up! this is ridiculous

2/8/2015 9:38:11 PM Black women are attractive  
hiram9
Chicago, IL
29, joined Jun. 2013

Every person in this black household wash our hair 2 times a weak....

Notice we don't get lice like dog hair having whites.

2/8/2015 9:38:43 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

I can understand why black women wear a weave & hair extension, it's hard for them to grow out their hair then straighten it out. I understand their hair texture is very different so it doesn't grow that fast. But washing their hair only once per month is gross.

No matter what ethnic you are, you should still wash your hair once per day & take a shower once day. That is what conditioner are for. To make it easy to run a comb through your hair.

This black woman I work with is bragging to me...."you know I don't wash my own hair?"

Me: "So who washes your hair?"

Black lady: "The lady at the salon washes my hair."

Me: "How often do u wash your hair?"

Black lady: "Once every 3 months."

Me & the rest of the non-black people at the office: "Oh, wow."

like i said. it drys out our hair real fast. i wouldnt say we wash our hair once a month. every couple weeks. it all depends on the persons.

2/8/2015 9:43:38 PM Black women are attractive  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (38,147)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

Nothing wrong with Tyra Banks. Even "over the hill" she still looks great, but does she even like guys? I thought she was a lezzie.

I suppose the media's stereotype of black women is 5'6" and 350 pounds which is not attractive.

2/8/2015 9:44:00 PM Black women are attractive  

tasty_taters2
Springfield, IL
36, joined Jan. 2015

I don't wash my hair, ever

[Edited 2/8/2015 9:44:12 PM ]

2/8/2015 9:44:55 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

im hungry

2/8/2015 9:45:02 PM Black women are attractive  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 2,000 Posts (3,316)
New Haven, CT
44, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from lindskins:
our hair is different b*tch! we dont produce enough oils in our hair! your so judgmental! and that makes u gross.

maybe read up on african American hair. stupid

Then use conditioner. That is what conditioner is for, to make it easy to run a comb through your hair.

I think no matter what ethnic you are, you should wash your hair once per day & shower once per day. How can you be in the shower & not wash your hair? Why not use conditioner to soften your hair?

They said they don't wash their hair everyday cos their texture is very very different & will dry it out. And it is very difficult to straighten it out again. I don't understand, why don't they just use conditioner to soften out their hair? Conditioner doesn't really do the trick for their kind of hair? Is that it?

2/8/2015 9:46:20 PM Black women are attractive  
driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (38,147)
Saint Paul, MN
62, joined Oct. 2009

Black women don't like the black guy's jive, impregnating a ghetto, no job, no responsibility, too many drugs, too much alcohol, too many guns, gang affiliation and the way they do the opposite of what they should under all circumstances just to tick off whitey who is the scapegoat for all their problems. They should send the lot of them back to Africa and see how long they can last in poverty without welfare.

2/8/2015 9:46:47 PM Black women are attractive  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 2,000 Posts (3,316)
New Haven, CT
44, joined Jan. 2014

Lickthatkat told people that he takes a shower 6 times per day. He said he is black from the hoods. He is 19, I think.

2/8/2015 9:49:02 PM Black women are attractive  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,448)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from patriottype:
When black women approach white men they act white. When white women aproach black men they act black....

I would say that's partially true. You'll probably find more black women approaching white men because they feel white men are afraid to approach them.

Quote from mr_zipzip:
...my point exactly

What was your exact point. Are you assuming because I made a statement to and about this dumb b*tch that I hate black women. If you or anyone notice anything about her or been around long enough you would know I'm just being honest. Do I hate her or any other black woman? No! But she is by far one of the most ignorant people on her.

2/8/2015 9:49:40 PM Black women are attractive  

tasty_taters2
Springfield, IL
36, joined Jan. 2015

Lickthatkat told people that he takes a shower 6 times per day. He said he is black from the hoods. He is 19, I think.

that's just retarded

I can understand one before work, and one after...........I usually just take one shower a day................after work... unless it's summer time, then I'll take two

2/8/2015 9:49:41 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

once per day?! we dont get the natual oils like u do in your hair. washing our hair every day will strip the natural oils making the hair brittle and dry. u seem to be very upset about this. read about it! or make a thread in the forums! its stupid trying to explain it to someone who doesnt understand.

2/8/2015 9:51:29 PM Black women are attractive  
hiram9
Chicago, IL
29, joined Jun. 2013

I wish whites would die off already... Do the planet a favor and be gone!

2/8/2015 9:51:53 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

who gives a sh*t!!

2/8/2015 9:52:25 PM Black women are attractive  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 2,000 Posts (3,316)
New Haven, CT
44, joined Jan. 2014

I guess Lickthatkat still lives with his mom. If u have to work, u wouldn't have time to take a shower 6 times per day. I think he is 19 or 24 years old. Something like that.

2/8/2015 9:52:32 PM Black women are attractive  

tasty_taters2
Springfield, IL
36, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from hiram9:
I wish whites would die off already... Do the planet a favor and be gone!

I'm trying man...I'm trying.......but my damn lungs keep taking in air

2/8/2015 9:53:56 PM Black women are attractive  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 2,000 Posts (3,316)
New Haven, CT
44, joined Jan. 2014

tasty.

2/8/2015 9:54:32 PM Black women are attractive  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,874)
Anderson, SC
22, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from hiram9:
They don't produce enough oil in their scalp or skin.... Or they wouldnt have flakey skin & scalp... And wouldn't smell like a pooch when they get wet

First off a**hole, the fact that we don't produce as much scalp oil is why we don't wash our hair everyday. It's usually once or twice a week. Second, our skin is just fine. All races have to moisturize.

Your lack of intelligence is disgusting.

2/8/2015 9:56:11 PM Black women are attractive  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 2,000 Posts (3,316)
New Haven, CT
44, joined Jan. 2014

Non-black people wash their hair once per day except for the dirt bags.

I will ask Shabba when I see him, how often does he wash his hair. He is black.

Shabba Ranks = electric Enrique

2/8/2015 9:59:14 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

sarah shut the f*ck up u trolling a** ignorant b*tch

2/8/2015 10:06:12 PM Black women are attractive  
sarahgoldsmith
Over 2,000 Posts (3,316)
New Haven, CT
44, joined Jan. 2014

@lind & Hiram

Why can't you two just use conditioner to soften out your hair so you can wash it everyday?

If I ever take care of a black kid, I am washing his hair every single day. I don't care if his hair texture is different, I am forcing him to wash his hair everyday if he is under my care.

If my black friends ever leave their kids with me, I am forcing them to wash their hair everyday. It doesn't matter to me if the texture is different.

I understand the weave thing with black women. It's very hard for them to grow their own hair long. Black hair grow very slowly. That's what they told me.

2/8/2015 10:09:23 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Farmington, UT
21, joined Dec. 2011

b*tch are u stupid?! STFU!! why you still talking about god damn hair?! get over it!

you sound like a broken tape recorder! shut up!

[Edited 2/8/2015 10:10:16 PM ]

2/8/2015 10:09:36 PM Black women are attractive  

1sirens
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,954)
Champaign, IL
30, joined Aug. 2014

You wont have to worry about washing it everyday because she's going to be bald ..
Have you ever even did a black persons hair?

[Edited 2/8/2015 10:10:05 PM ]

2/8/2015 10:11:13 PM Black women are attractive  

baldhead1va
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Richmond, VA
49, joined Jan. 2014
online now!

I love black women

2/8/2015 10:12:31 PM Black women are attractive  

lindskins
Farmington, UT