Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

bay area hookup site

I was excited but nervous—after all, I didn t know if he was a murderer or something—but he came to my campus to choose me up and it was honestly really like at initially sight. dating forum When I opened the door it was the initially time I had observed Camille in individual, but I currently felt a sense of familiarity. By the books on Camille s shelves, and the coats in her closet, I felt like I suddenly knew even far more about my new pal. find hookups in your area Though memorable, our conversations at some point fizzled out.

sex hookup

The app lets you customize your personal profile — the additional one of a kind, the better — in which you can show off the issues you are genuinely passionate about. madison ct singles There are tiny subtleties that can help, he says. Like saying I like my life but a loving girlfriend would make me like it even more is some not possible mindset to have. pink sofa dating When he opened it, there stood the guy I had just gone on a date with, holding an earring in his hand.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/20/2008 12:13:43 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
blueeyezkyle
Clarksville, TN

These are just a few that I have. Made this trip in the end of Spring. (these are done with my super crappy camera!! ) Thanks... enjoy

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/20/2008 7:45:25 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
pink_pants
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,821)
Port Byron, IL

Very sharp and clear did you go to redwood forest looks like a tree of that magnitude?

8/20/2008 7:47:21 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
_sea
Maricopa, AZ

Great pictures hun....looks like your trip was great.......( wink ) Sea

8/20/2008 7:48:27 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  

italianlady05
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,184)
Omaha, NE

nice pics! so pretty there!

8/20/2008 8:11:52 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
waireh
Norman, OK

Wow! Beautiful!

8/21/2008 8:05:19 AM Road trip from TN to CA pix  

goofygrama
Over 2,000 Posts (3,674)
Daphne, AL

for a crappy camera you got some really nice pics! Thanks for sharing

8/24/2008 11:30:25 AM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
bdogg83
Eureka, CA

looks like northern cali...looks like my backyard

9/2/2008 6:43:01 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
blueeyezkyle
Clarksville, TN

Yeah for a crappy camera it did well. I have a new camera now so I'll be getting more pics up soon. Not of Cali though...kinda far from me. I had a blast, took my time and drove out ther over the course of a week. Stayed in Vegas 2 nights, painted desert...and of course the Redwoods.

Yes northern CA, nice but very different from the rest of Cali. I hope to go back someday... Thanks for the compliments everyone!!

9/2/2008 11:27:29 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  

lostinwyoming
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,461)
Evanston, WY

was that hoover dam?
looked like it.
friends of my dads from bryce canyon utah did the concrete pour on it.
went there a couple times when i was a kid.

9/7/2008 7:28:46 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
blueeyezkyle
Clarksville, TN

Yep the Hoover Dam. It is absolutely amazing!! To know that the people who built it worked 7 days a week 24 hours a day, in shifts, for 4 years to build it....AWESOME!! It was finished 2 YEARS ahead of schedule, you don't get work like that anymore.

9/7/2008 7:30:54 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
be4eyedie
Janesville, WI

Great pic of the car and tree. Honda could use that in an ad or at least copy the idea...thanks for pics, keep the camera.

9/9/2008 11:00:19 AM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
blueeyezkyle
Clarksville, TN

Thanks, I love Honda's!!! All I've owned, and that one...being a 92 got me accross country and back with NO issues still all original, 200k+ miles on her.

Anyways, I will be keeping that camera but I stepped up to a Canon EOS Rebel XT DSLR. So many things I can do with it, and picture quality is WAY better. I will be posting up more pics that I have taken with this new camera soon, hopefull be moving into photo shoots VERY soon!!

Going to be looking for ladies for photo shoots...

9/10/2008 2:09:10 AM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
forever4
Victoria
Australia

Thankyou so very much for sharing all of your pictures its nice to know what the other side of the world looks like

9/10/2008 12:08:10 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  

samird
Madison, AL

Cool pics! I've done the AL to CA trip and back twice. It's a long drive.

Nice wheels too! I have the same style on my 94Accord except mine are polished. (You can get factory Honda or Acura center caps that fit too. I did that.)

9/10/2008 8:19:19 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
blueeyezkyle
Clarksville, TN

Thanks...I have since gotten rid of that car.........BUT HATE MYSELF FOR IT!!! LOL, yeah I know about the center caps, thats all I do is Honda, full time job with all that I have

9/11/2008 8:32:24 AM Road trip from TN to CA pix  

samird
Madison, AL

Quote from blueeyezkyle:
Thanks...I have since gotten rid of that car.........BUT HATE MYSELF FOR IT!!! LOL, yeah I know about the center caps, thats all I do is Honda, full time job with all that I have
Man, I'd never get rid of a cb7 if I had one. I'll never sell my 94, even though I've had people offer me money on the spot.

9/11/2008 3:39:24 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
linzilation
Petaluma, CA

looks like the beaches that are near me...bodega???

9/11/2008 8:04:08 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
blueeyezkyle
Clarksville, TN

Those beaches were just about 20 miles south of Cresent City... (pretty sure) LOL

I'll go back someday, it's another world around there though...I thought winters in TN with no sun was bad, I couldn't handles all the mist/clouds/whatever thats around there all the time

9/12/2008 8:11:08 PM Road trip from TN to CA pix  
smahtass
Milton, MA

Love the pic of Redwood. I think that is by far the most majestic place on earth.