Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup websites like craigslist

Bumble Increase costs $24. dating northwest indiana Being accepted for who you are by your partner is an crucial component of creating a like that lasts. All members of the web site can use free functions , and even love welcome bonuses which let them attempt special solutions like messaging. datehookup closed Luckily for you, our group of modern dating professionals reviewed thousands of on line dating conversations that resulted in dates for our male customers.

mega personsls

Quarantined alone in her apartment, contemplating what seemed like it could be the end of the globe, Ellen stated she started to rethink her choice to end factors final year. chico personal classifieds If the answer is nowhere , you ve got oneself a hermit. The slower technique is about developing trust and rapport. reallifecam i Didnt get to try that app yet as that app calls for individuals to meet up.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/28/2007 11:41:42 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Way to go Kenny!!! LOL

1/28/2007 11:49:02 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Thank you Dez. You are one cool girl/woman.
Kenny

1/28/2007 11:52:26 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Well Thank you Kenny!

1/28/2007 3:12:36 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

thehandler
Aurora, CO

ATTENTION OUT THERE: Before being brought into this web of .... please read his other post:"can she get pregnant from swallowing "it" ?"

Ford_guy: You are 100% FOS. (Full of S...) This is the second post of yours that I have read, that is attempting to get others to fall for your stupidity. I will not lower myself to answer your poll, or a direct answer to this post after reading your last post.

can she get pregnant from swallowing "it" ?

Want to be a winner? Want some attention? Go study up and become the year 2007 Darwinian Award winner!!

1/28/2007 5:16:32 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

will not wait ever again i was a virgin once

Shoot, I've been one a bunch of times.......in fact, I'm being one now.

1/28/2007 8:44:07 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

ford_guy
Ottawa, KS

F*CK ALL YALL DAMNIT THIS WAS A SERIOUS QUESTION AND YALL JUST ARE TOO DAMN STUPID AND BY THE WAY I HAVE LIVED ON MY OWN SINCE I WAS 16 AND MY PARENTS NEVER TALKED TO ME ABOUT THIS STUFF SO I HAVE GOT TO FIND OUT IN OTHER WAYS. SO LIKE I SAID FFFUUUCCCKKK YYYAAALLL. MOST OF ALL YOU HANDLER STOP HANDLING YOURSELF AND JUST GO F*CK YOURSELF!!!!!

[Edited 1/28/2007 8:46:49 PM]

1/28/2007 8:49:23 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

lulu24
Conway, AR

and with this comment, i stand by my earlier statement.

you, sir, are too immature to BE on your own, let alone be having sex.

1/29/2007 12:12:51 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

Did you know? . . .
In ancient England single people could not have sex unless they paid a tax and had consent of the king.
When people wanted to have a baby, they had to get the consent of the king, and the king gave them a placard that they hung on their door while they were having sex. The placard had F. U. C. K. (Fornication Under Consent of the King) on it.
Hence that's where the word F*#$ came from. Now, aren't you glad you learned something new today?

he he he

1/29/2007 12:56:58 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

Well my opinion is that if you feel you should wait then you should and not give in. I'm sure she never really twisted your arm to get you to give in. You must have wanted to in the first place. My question to you is have you done it since that? If so then you must just be kidding yourself and everyone else about your feelings on this subject. And the way you use the word F_ _ _ you sound like you like it so you need to stop jacking everyone off and get with the real world. You sound like you are just stupid to me, What do you all think? By the way I was 13 when me and my first husband started dating and then doing it and I told him no but I wanted it as much as he did and then we were married when I was 16 and I had a baby before I was 17 and another before I was 18. So don't talk to me about being on your own at such a young age. In this world you choose your own path and you can't blame your parents for your mistakes. If thats what you want to call your first time. Oh well I have been as serious as I could be to your question so stop cussing all these good people. Go F_ _ _ Yourself you might feel better.

1/29/2007 6:25:13 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

Looks like Ford took speech lessons from The Kid From Brooklyn Dot Com , so to answer the last three words in your original post: YES!!!!!

1/29/2007 6:59:32 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

To properly make the question, it is the last FOUR words. But being such a grammer queen, I guess counting is not part of your equation.

1/29/2007 11:34:32 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

I think it's taken longer to read this, than actually to convince her to start doing "it" on a lot of dates. But, I could have waited, and have had to, when sufficently opposed. I mean, it's not going to kill us, either way.

1/29/2007 11:51:18 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

it is the last FOUR words. But being such a grammer queen

You are right Krazz, it was the last four, but what the hell are you doing calling me a QUEEN. I promise you I would be the ugliest queen you ever saw.

1/29/2007 11:53:59 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Now here's a challenge I'd rather not see on reality TV.

1/29/2007 5:49:24 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

tami5507
Summersville, WV

OUEEN FOR A DAY REALITY TV RULES.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4