Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Nerd Fitness has some superior tips when it comes to planning out your initial date. free online dating in virginia The date started properly, and we had a handful of drinks at a well liked bar in town. You are eventually nevertheless swiping by means of profiles the animation is just a small diverse. bumble boost not activating Hunting for love on the web is quite practical currently.

online hookup site reviews

The aftershocks of divorce are profound. singles groups bentonville ar So she reaches across me, opens the glove box, and pulls out a rather sleek searching pistol. If you want your date to go effectively, study these queries beforehand. delete locanto account Customers can choose their power level when high and can also select their preference for consumption .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2007 1:05:31 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

ford_guy
Ottawa, KS

1. wait ?
2. or not to wait?

I was 19 at the time and i was going out with my 3rd girlfriend and we were getting closer to each other but i wasn't ready and she kept pressuring sex. Well we broke up several times over about a two year period before this but she kept pressuring me so finally i gave in to it and now i regret it because i did not love her. Now i realize that i'm like the only guy in history that probably feels this way but i still believe that you should wait til your married or make sure that you at least love the person that your with. so did i do the wrong thing or am i just stupid?

1/18/2007 1:29:55 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

mike0001
Bemidji, MN

Hey Ford_Guy,
First of all, you're not the only guy who feels that way about Sex. I have to agree I think it is something best saved for marriage.

And that is something that is really really tough. I mean, with all the sex on TVs, and all the gossip and such... it makes you feel like you're the only one NOT doing it.

Of course, then you have to add in hormones and everything... and that makes it all the easier to give in, and all the harder to resist.

As for being wrong or not... that is something that is between you and God. And if it goes against your beliefs, and you feel that you wrong, then I would unfortunately have to say yes you made a mistake. Probably not what you wanted to hear

However, we are all human, and we ALL make mistakes (especially this one). What is important now is that you learn from it, and work not to make the same mistake in the future.

To pick on one of my favorite movies, The Lion King, when Rafiki smacks Symba on the head with the stick

"Ah, the past does hurt... but its in the past" Again, don't get to down on yourself about this, there is nothing you can do to change it now. Just learn from it, and work not to make the same mistake again.

Wishing you the best.

God Bless,
Mike :o)

1/18/2007 2:51:17 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

I dont agree with waiting till marriage but I do feel waiting until you are sure that will be your life partner. I feel you have to be on the same page sexually and trying it before making a committment is a smart move.

1/18/2007 4:22:37 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

I wouldn't even buy a car without driving it around the block a few times. And, I only plan on keeping that three years or so.

1/19/2007 12:12:13 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Ford...More power to you...And if that is your conviction then by all means live by it!!!

But for those of us who prefer to make sure everything fits prior to LTR's that is what works best for us!!! Right?

1/19/2007 12:41:11 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Good Grief, what if the shoes don't fit?

1/19/2007 1:29:32 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Thats what I'm saying!!!

1/19/2007 4:31:34 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Right on Lynn...gotta take a test drive..or two

1/19/2007 6:43:35 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Zoom Zoom Zoom!

1/19/2007 7:31:16 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

Or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. Have to make sure you know...

1/19/2007 7:33:28 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

LOL daddy that is true

1/19/2007 9:01:13 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Again with the shoes!! What is it with women and shoes. Hell, I used to say I only take my boots off for one thing , , , I can see, now, that's gonna take some rethinking.

1/19/2007 9:31:56 AM can we not wait anymore ?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

hand? Shoes? I think Im missing something here

[Edited 1/19/2007 9:32:21 AM]

1/20/2007 6:27:55 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

kwild66
Racine, WI

I'm with you LYNN, hand, shoe, whats going on? I defintely need to know if the "shoe" fits. sorry guys size does matter!

1/20/2007 6:58:57 PM can we not wait anymore ?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

If you mean shoe size, mine are 14EEEE, but if thats not what you meant.......oh well.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4