Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

does tinder really work for hookups

We at eharmony want you to discover adore and romance and to make it final. craigslist webster city iowa Launched in London a year ago, The Intro is all about meeting IRL instead of weeks of pre date chit chat. Seniors are again in particular notable in this regard, as 20% of these 65 and older now know a person who has entered into a serious relationship with a person they met by way of on the web dating. cancel zoosk on itunes You have Local Horny Women.

skipthegames com

CMB is excellent for females if you re hunting for a long term thing mainly because I found via my study that the highest high quality men are here. craigslist shoals area personals We asked a handful of Chicagoans to share their worst on the internet dating stories, and we had been not disappointed. Believe it or not, there s a science to loveā€”and regrettably, it wasn t anything that was covered in ninth grade biology class. turkish sex website If they have roots in this location, they may well be interested in staying a lengthy time a sign that you will not have to be concerned about a timeline for when they will move away.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/9/2008 3:48:47 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

depaul2008
Tempe, AZ

Submissive woman

4 These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the word of God.
Titus 2:4-5 (NLT Bible):

don't me!

11/24/2008 1:25:13 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

1alaskaman
Manley Hot Springs, AK

I guess an aggressive woman that is honest about what she really wants. I've had so many lie about what they wanted just so they could get sex from me. Espesially at events as you know. Women see ya in full war paint out clubbin red coats etc & they want ya now. That's why I tried this. Get what I'm doin all the time up front & find someone who wants the same & will be aggressive enough to drop a line first.Once the connection is made I think both should be aggressive about what they want & not to play games. Just good old honesty works fer me.I enjoy bein the provider too.Just old fashioned.

[Edited 11/24/2008 1:26:46 PM PST]

11/24/2008 3:35:52 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  
memike46a
Phoenix, AZ

11/24/2008 4:24:36 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

mfsteve
Phoenix, AZ

an aggressive and inependant woman is what i need and love

11/24/2008 6:13:30 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  
memike46a
Phoenix, AZ

im on the road a lot she has to take care of things while im gone..

12/5/2008 3:04:28 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

coltstarter
Springfield, LA

submissive women are seldomly divorced! or single.

12/18/2008 10:01:25 AM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

nicguyeddie
Glendale, AZ

can a woman be independent and submissive at the same time?

12/18/2008 11:13:24 AM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

walter55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,298)
Albuquerque, NM

I see no selection for "A Good Provider"

12/18/2008 5:53:42 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  
peaceful_001
Henderson, NV

12/21/2008 4:12:26 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

nicguyeddie
Glendale, AZ

12/21/2008 10:22:30 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

wheels915
Mesa, AZ

I like Tom-boys.

12/22/2008 12:38:22 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

franck13
Glendale, AZ

I like all of them that one time or another it keep,s on your toe to have a woman with a wide mind of thought , And I do not mean a nut case a woman that that is independant and can do for her self but can ask for help when it,s need is as aggressive as a animal and is ballince right in the middle and is neutral when it comes to child bull shit . a woman of olly one wounld be one boring lump of coal Franck the animal Blair

1/4/2009 12:56:33 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

azjerry123
Yuma, AZ

I find smart independant women to be sexy to me but I am not comfortable dating them because I double dated a couple of girls from Old Miss when I was only 18 and I was very intimadeted. So I think it left a lasting impresion on me.

1/6/2009 1:11:42 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  
publicpeeker
Peoria, AZ

I believe Women bare all of the above traits from time to time. They all react to it as it fits the situation.
Point: Tell her no when she KNOWS she is right and you will see Independent. Along with fire and steam...
Point: If it's cold and raining outside & she needs gas in her car, you will see Dependent. And a lot things will be dependent on how quickly you get back with a full tank...
Point: If one of the kids are threatened, you will see Aggressive and possibly the Police and Fire Departments...
Point: Kiss her on the neck, just below her ear and you will see submissive. Unless of course you forgot to fill up her car with gas...
Point: Ask her a question that requires a "Manswer" and you will see Middle of the Road and with a lengthy explanation as to your level of education...
Point: Ask her if she wants to split a PB&J or some popcorn during her new favorite chick flix and you will see Neutral. Probably for a good long while...

Just one way of looking at things...

1/13/2009 5:55:01 PM MEN! Which do you prefer in a woman.  

dave4507
Mesa, AZ

Quote from az_redsoxguy:
A lack of deep-seated psychosis, neurosis and pathological lying would be nice.
...and i thought I was the only one!