Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelights

I produced a profile on Bumble with pictures of my bald head and believed, I ve got tough sufficient skin if I don t get any likes back , but I essentially get a similar amount of matches, it just filters out the dross. atlanta single ladies But if you have invested your precious time messaging them, leave the door open. I was going to suck it up and just go on the date, but I went out with one more guy in the meantime, felt such a spark and then proceeded to be rejected by him. locanto hyderabad birds By the way, I believe it was a couple of posts back that suggested asking a blind person how they are reading messages is a silly query.

megapersonal com sign up

Now, it s incredibly modern day and perfect for the liberal minded dater who is seeking a likeminded companion. miami dating sites Please, roblox pls ban this game. I then added a couple later on one particular extremely interesting 1 of me in the residence of Commons with a pint, I appear to recall but even if you cannot do that you will know you have a decent profile picture. how to meet australian women Also hooked up with a guy who straight up mentioned Egads and Holy macaroni during the act.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Dreams?? LMAO! If only they were just dreams.
Nope, sorry. This is all horrible reality. Sad, but true.

8/20/2008 7:09:14 PM Seriously- I can't be the only one...*crossing fingers*  
mishaunique
Grand Junction, CO

Okay, I seem to have the worst luck ever with dates. I warn you- these are completely true. *oh the humanity!*

Examples:

1. Shortest date EVER.

I meet this man for the first date. We sit down and before we even have a chance to order coffee, I hear a beep. I say, "I think your pager just went off." He says, "oh that's not my pager, it's my ankle bracelet." okaaaaaay.... So I say, "May I ask?"
To which he replies, "Well, I suppose you're going to read about it anyways so I might as well tell you. All I am saying is that I didn't touch my 12 yr. old daughter- but if I did- It was consensual."
Needless to say, I got up and walked out to which he shouted across the restaurant, "Hey! Did I say something wrong???"

2. Um...come again????

I went out for coffee and I was about halfway through my first cup, when he says, "So, would you like to come up to my place? I don't THINK I have herpes."

3. The date that wasn't a date.

One night I was at my favorite hangout, telling jokes to a group of people, and this man says, "Do they ever have live music here?" I say yes, and then say, "The band is great, you should come."
The next night, I go out and here comes the guy. I say, "I am glad you made it."
He starts telling me he bought a shirt for the occasion and he was really hyped. I am thinking that this man- A. Really needed a night out, and B. He really must love live music.
Then he says, "I have never had a woman ask me out before." WAIT. What???? I reviewed it in my mind, and NO- I didn't. However, he was so happy I didn't have the heart to tell him that night. I did call him the next day and explained. Luckily he laughed.

I cannot possibly be the only one that has these things like this happen all the time.
OH PLEASE! Someone else chime in!!

8/20/2008 7:38:49 PM Seriously- I can't be the only one...*crossing fingers*  

endmytragity
Tomah, WI

never had anything that weird but i have had some bad ones too

1 drove 3 hours to meet some one i had been talking to for a wile and well when i got there she had two other dates there and when i asked her what was going on she said she couldnt decide who she wanted to take home that night...... huh...... i just looked and said well it won't be me and i went back home

2 went to dinner with a girl i meet at a bar first mistake well right after we ordered her phone rang and she answered it and told her bf that she was out with the girls and would be home late .... wtf ....

so you are not the only one this crap happens to good luck to you

8/20/2008 9:24:31 PM Seriously- I can't be the only one...*crossing fingers*  

viphamdoggy
Seville, OH

Quote from mishaunique:
Okay, I seem to have the worst luck ever with dates. I warn you- these are completely true. *oh the humanity!*

Examples:

1. Shortest date EVER.

I meet this man for the first date. We sit down and before we even have a chance to order coffee, I hear a beep. I say, "I think your pager just went off." He says, "oh that's not my pager, it's my ankle bracelet." okaaaaaay.... So I say, "May I ask?"
To which he replies, "Well, I suppose you're going to read about it anyways so I might as well tell you. All I am saying is that I didn't touch my 12 yr. old daughter- but if I did- It was consensual."
Needless to say, I got up and walked out to which he shouted across the restaurant, "Hey! Did I say something wrong???"

2. Um...come again????

I went out for coffee and I was about halfway through my first cup, when he says, "So, would you like to come up to my place? I don't THINK I have herpes."

3. The date that wasn't a date.

One night I was at my favorite hangout, telling jokes to a group of people, and this man says, "Do they ever have live music here?" I say yes, and then say, "The band is great, you should come."
The next night, I go out and here comes the guy. I say, "I am glad you made it."
He starts telling me he bought a shirt for the occasion and he was really hyped. I am thinking that this man- A. Really needed a night out, and B. He really must love live music.
Then he says, "I have never had a woman ask me out before." WAIT. What???? I reviewed it in my mind, and NO- I didn't. However, he was so happy I didn't have the heart to tell him that night. I did call him the next day and explained. Luckily he laughed.

I cannot possibly be the only one that has these things like this happen all the time.
OH PLEASE! Someone else chime in!![/quote

wow you have meesed up dreams

8/21/2008 2:56:12 PM Seriously- I can't be the only one...*crossing fingers*  
mishaunique
Grand Junction, CO

wow you have meesed up dreams
8/23/2008 6:10:47 AM Seriously- I can't be the only one...*crossing fingers*  
maureeng945
Whitman, MA

Quote from endmytragity:
never had anything that weird but i have had some bad ones too

1 drove 3 hours to meet some one i had been talking to for a wile and well when i got there she had two other dates there and when i asked her what was going on she said she couldnt decide who she wanted to take home that night...... huh...... i just looked and said well it won't be me and i went back home

2 went to dinner with a girl i meet at a bar first mistake well right after we ordered her phone rang and she answered it and told her bf that she was out with the girls and would be home late .... wtf ....

so you are not the only one this crap happens to good luck to you

My gf set me up on a blind date. Talked for a few weeks over the phone and finally set up a date. Tells me he's "athetically built and 5'11". Shows up at my door and I open it and to my surprise? He looked like George from Seinfeld! 5'6" at the most and belly bigger than a barrel! lol So sweet of him to bring me a gift.....2 six packs! I proceed to think "ok, it's not going to be that bad".....I walked to the kitchen to open a "much needed beer" and when I walked back to my livingroom? I smell something WEED! Without even asking my permission, he sparks up a bowl! lol "UMMMM excuse me? Don't do that in my house. I have children that live here!" Finally make plans for dinner....he picks a "horse race track"....not only for the food but for the gambling I changed that plan really quick and decide "closer to home is better"....won't cost as much for a taxi lol Go to this restaurant.....20 min. wait for a table. He proceeds to the bar. Has about 6 more beers (oh forgot to mention? He drank 4 before leaving my house). We sit down to dinner.....he starts to eat the complimentary bread.....ummmm I didn't even get a taste! It was gone! lol Then he switches to Vodka with dinner....downs about 5 of those. I snuck off to the ladies room and beg the woman in line to borrow a cell phone (yes, I forgot to bring mine ) One woman was kind enough to tell me if I felt lost and couldn't get a ride, to pretent I knew her and walk over for a ride home....GOD BLESS HER! lol He then tells me all his friends r there from work. To "please don't tell them this is our first date....." HE WANTED ME TO LIE TO THEM! Last but not least.....my ex husbands best friend walks in with his wife.....do I dare say "I don't want them to see me!"

I left in a flash .....and thank heavens he lost my number.

9/2/2008 9:40:40 PM Seriously- I can't be the only one...*crossing fingers*  
heybrad
Battle Mountain, NV

Yeah went on a date that was also a costume party.She was a vampiress and I was a old polish farm woman.She looked really hot and I was an ugly b*tch at best.When we arrived I was greeted by some other guys who dressed the same.Needless to say I started to have fun with the new found friends.(No not that kind of party).

After a little while the other guys started hitting on us,alot.So we had to excuse our selfs to the ladies room.Where the vampiress was waiting for me and pissed.I asked why? and she said one of the guys that hit on me was her ex bf.I said oh darn should I throw away the phone number he gave me too.!

[Edited 9/2/2008 9:42:01 PM]