Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide

It provides each iPhone and Android apps. free dating sites in arizona Fear is the greatest obstacle to growth, and manifests as excuses. Most members share a lot of data about them and matches they are hunting for. chinese women on wechat Discussions on how to get started and retain a good relationship.

free gay hookup

He kept touching me with his cold damp hands and went on and on about how a lot he was producing an hour at his job even though he was drinking a Miller light . pof merced Do you ever run out of points to talk about with your partner? No matter how long you have been with your boyfriend or husband, you could get a feeling that you usually have the similar conversations! To avoid any awkward circumstances, and to get to know your companion a lot more, we ve compiled 50 inquiries to ask your companion on date evening. Instead of talking about the climate for the hundredth time, spice issues up by asking about this person s most current moment of exciting. listcrawler va All assistance will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8/23/2008 10:03:20 AM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  
cavs123
Bedford, VA

any lonely famales out there in va

8/23/2008 1:47:06 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

1redneck4u
Fredericksburg, VA

if ya find some let me know

8/25/2008 1:25:45 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  
heloooo
Woodbridge, VA

i would like to go. let me know and where!

8/25/2008 2:04:27 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

sweetpea673
Ashland, VA

Hey there helooooo, great to have ya here on the Virginia forums. If you have any ideas for the meet and greet, by all means throw them out here. I don't think it's been decided what we are going to do, so any suggestions are more than welcomed.

8/25/2008 2:21:01 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

hey yall. Ya any suggestions r welcome.

8/25/2008 8:07:47 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

doc_dog
Colonial Heights, VA

ya know, a scavenger hunt at a mall (or somewhere and dinner afterwards could be fun and different. someone with time and imagination would have to organize. sounded good in my head, not as good on paper, lol.
too bad the annabelle lee is gone. is there anyting like that still around? a potluck/cookout at a park?

still thinking. i know, you smell that happening.

8/26/2008 2:54:53 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

good evening everybody. Hey we are almost half way trough the week

8/26/2008 2:59:51 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

1redneck4u
Fredericksburg, VA

hi there dad,what up

8/26/2008 2:59:52 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

ohjoe
Richmond, VA

I quick suggestion from the peanut gallery!

At the Holiday in on Staples Mill, a block off of Broad, they have a Mystery Dinner theater, which could be fun. It's a four course meal with a play going on. I think the price is around 40 bucks per person. If there are out of towners that would be staying, they could just stay there also. (or anyone else who wants to drink and not drive!)

Peanut gallery out.

8/26/2008 3:01:29 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

joe that is a good idea

8/26/2008 3:01:49 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

not alot red.

8/26/2008 3:54:39 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

1redneck4u
Fredericksburg, VA

good afta noon there jo

8/28/2008 11:36:48 AM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  
wilditalian81
Richmond, VA

LoL I live like five mins. from that place! Hi all Im new here. I think its awesome that you all would meet up like that, sounds cool. Best part is this four day weekend. Cheers! You all know ya could meet up at Kings Domm. or something also, maybe?

[Edited 8/28/2008 11:39:19 AM]

8/28/2008 11:46:34 AM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  

sweetpea673
Ashland, VA

Welcome Wild, glad you joined in with us. Thanks for the idea of KD and if anything else comes to mind, by all means share it with us. I think we are all pretty open to ideas and we will go from there. OhJoe had a good idea as well. I've been to one of those mystery dinner theaters and it was a lot of fun, although it didn't really allow for people to talk and socialize during the show. It would be fun to go for the dinner and such and then maybe all go out for coffee/ice cream or something like that afterwards.

Lets hear any other ideas out there.

BTW...where's Dad been? He's kind of missing in action.

8/28/2008 12:01:51 PM Va Meet And Greet. Sign up here.  
groomer1958
Schuyler, VA

Hi ther everyone thats a great idea you all have let me know I would love to try and join you all

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5