Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

I am a male and surprising I get the exact same final results. christian singles cleveland ohio I feel in a way that is better than meeting a person you locate eye catching, and then getting to know every other and acquiring out his/ her interests and character. So desperate one particular young lady is even making her own dating app to get the inside operating. casas en renta en cuajimalpa baratas locanto I forgot to mention to her that I was blind till she called one particular day before we had ever met, saying she would be in my neighborhood, and would I thoughts if she dropped by?

hookup apps for lesbians

Hello BHW family members, I am a publisher and primarily operating in Adult&Dating verticals. mcdonough singles It will extend your life and make the lives of all those about you extra enjoyable. She was specifically what she portrayed herself to be by means of text messages, and there was no awkwardness at all. why does omegle have captcha Attempted dating a handful of years back but the guy, handful of years younger, was just a LIAR.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/24/2015 2:25:48 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

more than 80 percent of world want god in a world that no one like or want a boss, that is a very big number, if they were a few ppl we say they are stupid ppl, but these many ppl all of them are stupid?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/24/2015 2:30:20 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,859)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Yeah but which god? there are over 3000 gods today which one you intend to follow?

2/24/2015 2:43:09 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from olderthandirt20:
Yeah but which god? there are over 3000 gods today which one you intend to follow?

exactly why humans interested so much about god?

i will follow god that is more real, like christian god, even i was not born and raised with Christians

2/24/2015 3:25:00 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,859)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

How do you know the christian god was real and not allah ?

2/24/2015 3:27:43 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

both are the same, muslims also recognize christians as a true religeon

[Edited 2/24/2015 3:29:21 PM ]

2/24/2015 4:14:00 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,859)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Really?

2/24/2015 4:16:44 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

clarencec
Over 2,000 Posts (3,667)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from __isa__:
more than 80 percent of world want god in a world that no one like or want a boss, that is a very big number, if they were a few ppl we say they are stupid ppl, but these many ppl all of them are stupid?

No, they're not stupid ppl. Our evolved big brains are configured in such a way that we inevitably create imaginary beings and make up fanciful stories about them. The stories helped our ancient ancestors to cope with their fears and express their desires, and still perform this function for billions of modern people.

2/24/2015 6:40:04 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,419)
Chandler, AZ
40, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from __isa__:

That number is flawed...half the world live in china. ...yeah there's a god in china pfffft

2/24/2015 7:00:46 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
jeffb1981
Over 2,000 Posts (3,310)
Mendocino, CA
34, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from up2youandme:
That number is flawed...half the world live in china. ...yeah there's a god in china pfffft

More like 1/6th, an they also worship a variety of religions. There is a state sanctioned and an underground RCC in China...

2/24/2015 7:25:40 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,307)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009
online now!

Its perfectly natural for all forms of life to want comfort and security . Why do humans think they're the only ones ?

2/24/2015 11:53:02 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from clarencec:
Quote from __isa__:

No, they're not stupid ppl. Our evolved big brains are configured in such a way that we inevitably create imaginary beings and make up fanciful stories about them. The stories helped our ancient ancestors to cope with their fears and express their desires, and still perform this function for billions of modern people.

imaginary beings

all of the imaginary beings like dragons and trolls and etc, all of the people know and say they are imaginary and fake, and when few ppl say they are true we say they are stupid

God is different from them
all of the ppl who believe in god, they say that god is real

2/25/2015 12:01:11 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from up2youandme:

just google it, only 12 percent in world are not religious and only 2 percent are atheist

even some religions other than monotheistic religeon are not true religion and confused God, all of them want god, they just didn't get the God's message right, but my point was that all of them know there's God

2/25/2015 3:04:46 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,417)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from clarencec:
Quote from __isa__:

Excellent post, Clarence!

Peace

2/25/2015 3:29:50 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from nonstandard:
Its perfectly natural for all forms of life to want comfort and security . Why do humans think they're the only ones ?

being a good religious requires hard work and worshiping, thats not comfort, being muslim is hardest you have to pray 3 times in day thats very hard work if you do it everyday, among other hard works, and i know many ppl in world doing that, 20 percent of world are muslim lets say 10 percent of them just their names are muslim, other 10 percent do, i saw many ppl worshiping god

2/25/2015 3:33:20 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from jeffb1981:
More like 1/6th, an they also worship a variety of religions. There is a state sanctioned and an underground RCC in China...

Chinese ppl know there's a god, that why there's a religion also there, but there was no one to show them right religion at first, now they all have to follow a false religion

2/25/2015 3:35:47 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from __isa__:
being a good religious requires hard work and worshiping, thats not comfort, being muslim is hardest you have to pray 3 times in day thats very hard work if you do it everyday, among other hard works, and i know many ppl in world doing that, 20 percent of world are muslim lets say 10 percent of them just their names are muslim, other 10 percent do, i saw many ppl worshiping god

No!

What you saw were irrational/delusional people worshiping an none existent entity they happen to call god.

Peace

2/25/2015 3:46:17 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from sail_dancer:

No!

What you saw were irrational/delusional people worshiping an none existent entity they happen to call god.

Peace

so why so many ppl are irrational/delusional people?

you atheist are just 2 percent in this world

all the ppl are wrong and only theres 2 percent peoples are right

2/25/2015 4:05:11 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from __isa__:
so why so many ppl are irrational/delusional people?

you atheist are just 2 percent in this world

People are naturally afraid that ..... if a god entity does exist ..... and they do not worship it ..... bad things will happen to them ..... they believe because they are afraid of the idea ..... not an actual entity they label as god.

That is why I call religious people ..... irrational/delusional.

Peace

2/25/2015 4:14:43 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,607)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from __isa__:
both are the same, muslims also recognize christians as a true religeon

That is more rhetoric than anything.

Muslims took the God from the Christians, changed the rules, eliminated most oft the Christian Gods, and created their own,

Christians did pretty much the same thing when they took the god from the Jews.

,Are we to assume God is a wishy washy schizophrenic, who simply cannot make up his mind.'

Or they are different Gods.

2/26/2015 3:16:28 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
,Are we to assume God is a wishy washy schizophrenic, who simply cannot make up his mind.'

Or they are different Gods.

Actually it happens to be the creators and followers of religion that are schizophrenic.

Peace

2/26/2015 3:57:52 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from sail_dancer:
Actually it happens to be the creators and followers of religion that are schizophrenic.

Peace

ignorance
let say 1000 ppl can be schizophrenic
or 2000
or 300000
or 4000000

but you say almost 5 billion people are schizophrenic

2/26/2015 4:12:03 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from __isa__:
ignorance
let say 1000 ppl can be schizophrenic
or 2000
or 300000
or 4000000

but you say almost 5 billion people are schizophrenic

Not really ..... I would guess that at least 50% of those that consider themselves religious ..... don't really believe in all that religious nonsense ..... they say they are religious because it benefits them in some way ..... career wise or socially.

Peace

[Edited 2/26/2015 4:12:52 AM ]

2/26/2015 4:19:19 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from __isa__:

I bet there are at least a few million people in this world that would swear to you and actually believe that a porpoise is a fish ..... they are all wrong ..... so playing with numbers is meaningless when talking about the truth in beliefs.

Peace

2/26/2015 12:29:00 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,345)
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from sail_dancer:
=================================

Isn't that a two way street fallacy? Couldn't one say just as easily that atheists are the ones who are irrational/delusional?

Why do atheists hate religious people so much?

2/26/2015 12:30:49 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from sail_dancer:
====================================================

Thank you for your admission of how those who created Talmudic Judaism are schizophrenic as are it's followers.

People with a modicum of common sense already knew that anyway....but, thanks for your admission just the same.

2/26/2015 12:37:27 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,859)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
I bet there are at least a few million people in this world that would swear to you and actually believe that a porpoise is a fish ..... they are all wrong ..... so playing with numbers is meaningless when talking about the truth in beliefs.

Peace

Exactly popularity does not always equal truth.

2/26/2015 12:49:19 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,421)
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Popularity of a notion,when it's not truth, just exhibits, how easily led folks can be.

[Edited 2/26/2015 12:49:42 PM ]

2/26/2015 1:19:24 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

According to Dr. James Q. Wilson, “in one Pew survey, 42 percent of Jewish respondents expressed hostility to evangelicals and fundamentalists. As two scholars from Baruch College have shown, a much smaller fraction—about 16 percent—of the American public has similarly antagonistic feelings toward Christian fundamentalists.” These statistics show a very definite dislike among American Jews for the very Evangelicals who support them, and the source of this dislike is relatively unknown. This distaste for Christians is present in Israel also, however, where there are recorded incidents of anti-Christian vandalism and spitting.

So the Evangelicals love the Jews (or at least the idea of them), but the Jews aren’t too crazy about the Evangelicals. Why do many Evangelical Christians continue, then, to pursue a people that is neither interested in nor even seems to need their support?

https://adversusapologetica.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/the-nation-of-israel-and-evangelical-ideology-how-the-christian-mythos-alters-hibbat-tsiyon/

I'm SURE there is a very good, logical reason WHY our atheist jewish friends here at DH tend to conceal this sort of information from Christians.

2/26/2015 1:37:52 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,859)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Besides if you ask one christian if so and so is a christian , 9 out of 10 times the answer is " not a true christian"

2/26/2015 2:15:39 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from sail_dancer:
=================================

Isn't that a two way street fallacy? Couldn't one say just as easily that atheists are the ones who are irrational/delusional?

Why do atheists hate religious people so much?

atheists basic meaning is hate, to hate god, they dont want to leave alone believers, agnostic or not religious means they do not mind other ppl business

2/26/2015 3:34:47 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,859)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from __isa__:
Chinese ppl know there's a god, that why there's a religion also there, but there was no one to show them right religion at first, now they all have to follow a false religion

How do you ascertain their god is false?

2/26/2015 3:40:40 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,859)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from __isa__:
atheists basic meaning is hate, to hate god, they dont want to leave alone believers, agnostic or not religious means they do not mind other ppl business

Atheist don't hate christian people until the christians commit atrocities in the name of god against other peoples.
Atheist hate untrue religions who kill and steal against non believers.
holy crusades ( christians vs muslims )
jihads ( muslims vs jews & christians)
holocaust ( christians vs jews )
These are the things atheists & agnostics hate.

2/26/2015 3:58:10 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

And when they are told condescendingly that they will pray for the nonbelievers.

2/26/2015 4:19:04 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Okay, that wasn't right.
Let me try again, or if the nonbelievers are told by the believers, in a condescending tone, that they shall pray for the nonbelievers.

Which is like casting a spell upon another ,especially if they haven't asked for permission to pray for someone.
Praying for someone is fine if they are asked to pray for someone.
It is not alright if it is a threat, or done in the spirit of bending the will to meet the believer's will.

2/26/2015 6:41:02 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,950)
Elk Grove Village, IL
35, joined Mar. 2014

Aizen would take over

2/26/2015 10:09:16 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,506)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from __isa__:
exactly why humans interested so much about god?

i will follow god that is more real, like christian god, even i was not born and raised with Christians

Christian God, like the one in the Bible?

How about the one that looks back at you in the mirror, and also looks at you in the eyes of every one around you. Or better yet , that voice that talks to you when you close your eyes and listen. The one you experience. The one that's alive.

"And Jesus answered: “Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I
tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living
word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You
find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but
seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is
without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of
the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit.
They are in your breath, your blood, and your bone; in your flesh, your bowels, your eyes, your ears,
and in every little part of your body. They are present in the air, in the water, in the earth, in the plants, in
the sunbeams, in the depths and in the heights. They all speak to you that you may understand the tongue
and the will of the living God. But you shut your eyes that you may not see, and you shut your ears that you
may not hear. I tell you truly, that the scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our
God. Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in His works? And wherefore do you
study the dead scriptures which are the work of the hands of men?"

Essene Gospel of Peace

2/26/2015 11:41:37 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,227)
Granite Bay, CA
45, joined Jul. 2010

Because we want to believe we are special. Our egos want to believe we are more then just another "animal" and that there is more then just the life we have here.

2/27/2015 3:35:06 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ayemie:
Because we want to believe we are special. Our egos want to believe we are more then just another "animal" and that there is more then just the life we have here.

Quite true!

Peace

2/28/2015 2:48:27 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from olderthandirt20:
How do you ascertain their god is false?

yes because they have many gods and they worships idols, things

2/28/2015 2:50:18 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

__isa__
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from asanb:
Christian God, like the one in the Bible?

How about the one that looks back at you in the mirror, and also looks at you in the eyes of every one around you. Or better yet , that voice that talks to you when you close your eyes and listen. The one you experience. The one that's alive.

"And Jesus answered: “Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I
tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living
word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You
find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but
seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is
without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of
the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit.
They are in your breath, your blood, and your bone; in your flesh, your bowels, your eyes, your ears,
and in every little part of your body. They are present in the air, in the water, in the earth, in the plants, in
the sunbeams, in the depths and in the heights. They all speak to you that you may understand the tongue
and the will of the living God. But you shut your eyes that you may not see, and you shut your ears that you
may not hear. I tell you truly, that the scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our
God. Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in His works? And wherefore do you
study the dead scriptures which are the work of the hands of men?"

Essene Gospel of Peace

theres a God but religions in world dont know much about it and sometimes have false info about god sometimes right info, some ppl see the wrong info and dont like religion

2/28/2015 6:29:30 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,859)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from __isa__:
yes because they have many gods and they worships idols, things

Have you ever been inside a christian church?

2/28/2015 6:34:28 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Hey somebody done blowed up the page

2/28/2015 7:37:25 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,859)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

2/28/2015 7:55:44 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

3/1/2015 4:25:34 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
joyusall2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,574)
Queensland
Australia
69, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from __isa__:
theres a God but religions in world dont know much about it and sometimes have false info about god sometimes right info, some ppl see the wrong info and dont like religion

U and me agree----
The true Creator must be so very Grand
Not petty like us
maybe we create our gods in our image petty---
power seeking---loving to hurt the weak ---being bullies
because maybe we feel powerless
Why would The True Creator be like us?

3/7/2015 9:21:59 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,150)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

"""...If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?>>>""

Because there are few wise guys who want to profit from those stupid enough to believe there is a dude roaming the universe...wrapped in bedsheets, wearing sandals, a long beard and no underwear.

3/7/2015 9:28:18 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from __isa__:
==============

Darling, allow me to tell you a secret: What doesn't exist can't be hated...so, dear, stop using the hole between your bottom chicks to talk about something you can't comprehend.

3/7/2015 9:30:46 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ayemie:

IAW, what you say is nothing but a lie that helps -all of you- to deal with the fear of death.

3/8/2015 6:32:10 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from duchessa:
IAW, what you say is nothing but a lie that helps -all of you- to deal with the fear of death.

I agree!

Peace

3/8/2015 8:22:57 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,227)
Granite Bay, CA
45, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from duchessa:
I was making a general statement about humans. I personally have no fear of death. If there is more to move onto that's awesome but if not no big deal either, our bodies decompose and give back to the earth just like it's always been.

3/9/2015 10:34:13 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ayemie:
I was making a general statement about humans. I personally have no fear of death. If there is more to move onto that's awesome but if not no big deal either, our bodies decompose and give back to the earth just like it's always been.

Yes, we all fear death....and few wise guys invented a way to "pacify said fear and to give an answer to the masses' questions.
The difference here is while we, the Atheists, also fear death...we know there is nobody "there" to welcome us.

3/9/2015 10:42:05 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

fyathyrio
Over 2,000 Posts (2,480)
Savannah, GA
47, joined Nov. 2009

I actually look forward to death in a way because I feel that consciousness survives the death of the body and so there is a bit of an adventure there. Life is great. I hope to live a long life.

3/18/2015 6:49:48 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
37, joined Oct. 2014

it never ended since moses

3/18/2015 6:54:00 PM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
treec36
Saint Petersburg, FL
37, joined Oct. 2014

go back to Eden for a fresh start

3/29/2015 9:57:53 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
voyager002
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from joyusall2:
U and me agree----
The true Creator must be so very Grand
Not petty like us
maybe we create our gods in our image petty---
power seeking---loving to hurt the weak ---being bullies
because maybe we feel powerless
Why would The True Creator be like us?

3/29/2015 9:57:58 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
voyager002
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from duchessa:
"""...If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?>>>""

Because there are few wise guys who want to profit from those stupid enough to believe there is a dude roaming the universe...wrapped in bedsheets, wearing sandals, a long beard and no underwear.

false thing never can survive so long in human history, even some scientists can't tell its false, it had long time to be proven its wrong but no one can also prove that god do not exists, greek gods were false, now it has no followers, and everyone agree they are just myth, not exists.

atheists hate on god followers not god, they all are haters, its meaning is to hate religious ppl

3/29/2015 10:08:09 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from voyager002:
false thing never can survive so long in human history, even some scientists can't tell its false, it had long time to be proven its wrong but no one can also prove that god do not exists, greek gods were false, now it has no followers, and everyone agree they are just myth, not exists.

atheists hate on god followers not god, they all are haters, its meaning is to hate religious ppl

Lolololo that's a good one.

I hate the millions of deaths caused by well meaning" Christians".

Who thought they were God's extermination company!!

Ie: holocausts still occurring and past incidences, the burning times, the crusades, and all those in the here and now, occurring all over the globe, and those in the past.

Shame ,shame shame, on those murderers who would claim that the do these devil deeds in the name of God/Goddess.

3/29/2015 10:40:35 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
voyager002
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from rufftreasure:
Lolololo that's a good one.

I hate the millions of deaths caused by well meaning" Christians".

Who thought they were God's extermination company!!

Ie: holocausts still occurring and past incidences, the burning times, the crusades, and all those in the here and now, occurring all over the globe, and those in the past.

Shame ,shame shame, on those murderers who would claim that the do these devil deeds in the name of God/Goddess.

not all wars is because of religion, war happens between humans, and its not God faults, its fault of the human that start it in name of whatever, they are guilty, those HUMANS not RELIGION, now i see that you atheists are so stupid that cant understand this

religion stops more crimes than it causes, i can do many illegal things become richer and no one notice but one thing stopping me is religion and many ppl like me are the same

but what stops atheists, if they know no one can catch them, they will do the most disgusting this, atheists are just wrong

3/29/2015 11:44:39 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,045)
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from voyager002:
not all wars is because of religion, war happens between humans, and its not God faults, its fault of the human that start it in name of whatever, they are guilty, those HUMANS not RELIGION, now i see that you atheists are so stupid that cant understand this
All war can only be caused by humans because there is no imaginary being to blame. However, many wars are inspired by beliefs in mythical and imaginary creatures.

religion stops more crimes than it causes, i can do many illegal things become richer and no one notice but one thing stopping me is religion and many ppl like me are the same
According to statistics the Bible Belt has the highest rates of spousal abuse, child abuse, STDs, KKK members, divorce, etc. Even Jesus himself was a bigot in the example of the Canaanite woman and her daughter. Jesus was for slavery. He said you had to hate yourself and your family to follow him. Very psychologically damaging dogma.

but what stops atheists, if they know no one can catch them, they will do the most disgusting this, atheists are just wrong
Of those in jail, the highest rates of crime is caused by Christians. Atheists have lower crime rates and divorce rate compared to Christians. In secular nations the crime rates are much lower.

Religious loons have deep psychological problems due to their delusional belief system of mind enslavement. If your life is based on fiction you can't really be living in the real word.

[Edited 3/29/2015 11:47:07 AM ]

3/30/2015 3:30:14 AM If god do not exist why so many ppl want to create a god?  
voyager002
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Mar. 2015

i can see with my own eyes that everyone that is religious is nice person, religion is all about being nice and all about good thing, it don't support wrong thing, everybody that follow it in right way never can be bad person, ppl who don't follow it right maybe they are not good person, but that's not religion fault, its the fault of the ppl who don't follow it right, how many times i say this, no surprise you atheists are so stupid that cant understand this