Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hot hookups app review

Study concepts to present a handful of possibilities if feasible . tucson dating Use caution about giving away something that can link you to your identity on the web. It is not uncommon for apps to be buggy, profile/chats unavaialble or individuals to not verify the app too generally. what do canadian guys like in a girl Don t get lost in the possible time suck of on line dating.

skipthegames login

Dating internet sites expose individuals to a far larger pool of folks than a single person would have the likelihood to meet in real life. atlanta dating sites It was the first official date right after my divorce. SHE SAID– I activated my account on mysinglefriend and my husband was my fourth date. sri lanka girl meet But you get a much much more truthful image if you ask a guy how other individuals in his life assume of him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/4/2015 9:05:16 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
mindya
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,564)
Vancouver, BC
62, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from isna_la_wica:
Aye, the poster who has extra personalities , each made up of different genders, has had many. From rebukin others, to gender confused female to a Gay Biker from the UK, like the coyote and the RoadRunner, he never gives up failing and his endorsement of ACME Christianity. to rebuke one and all.

Head long into cliffs riding a rocket, falling off cliffs or slamming straight into oil tankers that explode, another profile is always there to resurrect this super rebuker.

Good to see you here Rich - I see dugly aka equalizer21 aka redeamed1 has finally found the place...

I gotta head out to the hydro - I wont be posting till later in the afternoon - have fun slicing and dicing Dugly.

He'll be on Goth's stabby-stabbly list soon..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/4/2015 9:24:36 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

BeeBuzz
ParisParis
France
42, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Mindya getting a tad paranoid? Be a good boy and go do your janitor job then tell us how the whole world is againsts you. Don't forget to say its impossible to do what I have done you simple minded jerk. I proved you wrong and a fake.

Eat it Mindya!

3/4/2015 9:27:11 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

I cant read some of the comments ATM, but christians are suppossed to be busy telling people about the Love of God for them. Being a good example of that love.

I find it total hypocrisy myself, that people say and do one way. Then come over here and hate on people and mock and belittle and denigrate them.

God loves us all and wants us to come to the knowledge of this truth, found in Jesus.

I have a hard time with those who call themselves christians, then totally act opposite.

I dont know the whole story on the beef thats going on here. What i gather is one person was not acting up to another persons standards. By harassing, or denigrating people.

So then they come over and harass and denigrate on the same level. Its called hypocrisy.

Jesus warned us of these types:

matt 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do. 4 For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 5 But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments. 6 They love the best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, 7 greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, ‘Rabbi, Rabbi.’ 8 But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ,and you are all brethren.

3/4/2015 9:32:29 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

I remember Mindya used to blast and denigrate people about their pictures on their profiles. How they were misrepresenting to others and deceptive.

But he himself is always using pictures 10 to 20 to 30 years younger. He probably wanted to get them to post their current pics so he could steal them and harass you if you say something cross about him.

Hes a very vengeful person. Besides being a hypocrite.

3/4/2015 9:39:59 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

BeeBuzz
ParisParis
France
42, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from Equalizer21:
Yeah Mindya and casheyes post in the Christian forum and i know one of them is very vocal about christians accepting gays, and the other supports people that think like that.

Casheyes comes off as some holy roller type in the christian forum.....but then runs over to the wicca lesbian thread......well here, heres an example

Is wicca a lesbian religion?

seems she has more fun dancing in the wicca lesbian thread, than fellowshipping with her brothers and sisters in the Lord.I dont understand why they promote themselves as loving kind people who Love Jesus, then come over and denigrate and hate on people here?

Mindya actually had a profile that he was talking to himself, bumping threads, so dont let his big ego talk fool you.

OMG Casheyes is a lesbian! She must be a butch or dike looking at her pics.

[Edited 3/4/2015 9:40:44 AM ]

3/4/2015 9:41:48 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

rumpledingdong
Mesa, AZ
53, joined Dec. 2012

3/4/2015 10:02:53 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

BeeBuzz
ParisParis
France
42, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Warning this thread contains Lesbians

3/4/2015 10:05:43 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

apokernut
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,245)
Elk Grove Village, IL
52, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from brandycool1:
I read this thread and noticed that Chambella and Mindya were both deleted. Hmmmm....

See what happens when you think?

3/4/2015 10:05:57 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,616)
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

Hey! Just because I like a taco now and again, don't make me a Mexican

I love saying that

3/4/2015 10:19:01 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

brandycool1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,471)
Syracuse, NY
44, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from apokernut:
See what happens when you think?

I was half asleep.

3/4/2015 10:20:04 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,520)
Apex, NC
47, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from brandycool1:
I was half asleep.

Hello gorgeous

Want me to stab him?

3/4/2015 10:20:43 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from BeeBuzz:

I dont know about that!

But she does prefer the company, obviously of wicca lesbians over her brothers and sisters in the lord. By her own mouth.

If you check her post history she likes to claim she is a christian, but she posts a lot in the lesbian threads.

She does claim to have a penis though.

12/22/2011 1:15:26 PM Guys and chest picture profiles

casheyesblond
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,168)
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

While it is possibly true that I can get more dates from women than you can if I wanted to,sorry but I do have a penis.

And after reading your many posts of a pusillanimous nature,maybe ya need to get the sand out of your vagina and stop all this whining on the page.

[Edited 3/4/2015 10:21:37 AM ]

3/4/2015 10:20:43 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

brandycool1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,471)
Syracuse, NY
44, joined Jun. 2013

Hehehe! @ Tabby

[Edited 3/4/2015 10:21:24 AM ]

3/4/2015 10:29:02 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

BeeBuzz
ParisParis
France
42, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

OMG casheyesblond has a penis! OMG is she one of those freaks with a penis and vagina?

3/4/2015 10:30:30 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
teeheehee_
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,384)
Montreal, QC
33, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from BeeBuzz:
Warning this thread contains Lesbians

3/4/2015 10:54:53 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

BeeBuzz
ParisParis
France
42, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Mindya likes lesbians as he plays tag team with Casheyes

3/4/2015 10:54:54 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Mindyas saying i have another profile im using. He's just lying. He thinks he knows what he is talking about. He is clueless. He cant win an argument unless he lies or fabricates or deceives others.

His claims were while he was a high priest of Satan was to control and manipulate people.

Then he came to the Lord, and he wants to be a priest for Jesus, and he still wants to control and manipulate people. I mean its obvious they claim to be devout christians but their posting history shows otherwise.

Is this the type of people you really want to be friends with? Say one thing and turn around and do the opposite? They change appearances at the drop of a dime.

Sounds like sociopaths and predators to me.

3/4/2015 11:01:01 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from BeeBuzz:
Mindya likes lesbians as he plays tag team with Casheyes

Yeah thats another funny thing too, quite suspicious.

Mindya and cash have been friends many years, but cash was married. They seemed to flirt a lot too. Christians are supposed to NOT give appearances of evil, BUT THE WHOLE THING WAS SUSPICIOUS IN MY EYES.

However i dont know whats between them. However cash seems enamored with him and knows a awful lot about his finances and personal info. Just my take though.

As christians we are to try and keep our hearts pure. We arent perfect but true christians strive for this.

We know though Adultery starts in the heart.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

God wants us to change our hearts and follow him! Not to take the name of Jesus and follow our own evil hearts.

3/4/2015 11:04:12 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

Bible condone gossing old men? @ equalizer

3/4/2015 11:09:20 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from 1sirens:
Bible condone gossing old men? @ equalizer

Define your meaning of Gossing?

But i would say, to a certain point, yeah it does.

3/4/2015 11:11:00 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

looks like you're a Christian hypocrite calling them Christian hypocrites. ...js

God Bless

3/4/2015 11:15:02 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,338)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

Think she meant gossiping.

3/4/2015 11:20:59 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from spaceface79:
Think she meant gossiping.

Awww gossiping. TY

How am i gossiping? Im right here in their face speaking to them about them. Im not talking behind their back. Everything ive said pretty much so far i can back with facts and have backed with facts. They know it. So gossip is where you go talk about people behind their backs where they cant defend themselves.

Now some of the things they have said and will say, are not based on facts. Mindyas a blowhard like that, he likes to deceive others and manipulate them.

For instance 17 profiles!

Besides that that was years and years ago. even mindya had profiles (fact), that he would speak to himself and bump threads.

They have to use deception and lies and be bullys in a group to win anything.

Your welcome to believe anything they say.

3/4/2015 11:22:12 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
idliketotalk
Punxsutawney, PA
52, joined Oct. 2013

Mindya and beebuzz, whomever you two are, I've enjoyed the show for the most part. Some funny graphics and comments.

You remind me of two brothers duking it out.

3/4/2015 11:31:28 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from Equalizer21:
Awww gossiping. TY

How am i gossiping? Im right here in their face speaking to them about them. Im not talking behind their back. Everything ive said pretty much so far i can back with facts and have backed with facts. They know it. So gossip is where you go talk about people behind their backs where they cant defend themselves.

Now some of the things they have said and will say, are not based on facts. Mindyas a blowhard like that, he likes to deceive others and manipulate them.

For instance 17 profiles!

Besides that that was years and years ago. even mindya had profiles (fact), that he would speak to himself and bump threads.

They have to use deception and lies and be bullys in a group to win anything.

Your welcome to believe anything they say.

Damn autocorrect .....this is gossiping is it not?

3/4/2015 11:36:50 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,338)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

@ sirens

It is. But it was funnier when I thought you typed "goosing".

3/4/2015 11:39:33 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

You have no idea the hilarious typos ive made in serious debate

I remember I tried to say-insulting-
And put-insulating-

I looked so retarded

3/4/2015 11:40:10 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from 1sirens:
Damn autocorrect .....this is gossiping is it not?

Why dont you do a word study on gossip. That might be a good place to start.

Otherwise no, its not gossip. Gossip is based on no facts, or usually done behind a persons back.

Now, mindya has been suspended several times for harassing people in the forums. He got suspended for harassing Bigd......for 8 day suspension, he provided this info himself, and by his own words he thought CS was too harsh, so he made a new profile Mindya. So he went back to harssing Bigd in the mindya profile.

The old one was nebuchenezer or something like that. Which he later deleted.

So then what they do now especially as a tag team, they go around baiting people into arguments and then when it turns nasty, they are quick to report things to CS, and get people in trouble and get threads taken down.

They are very dilligent about that, and if you have two oe three people writing CS, they listen.

So they know the game and they manipulate these things in their favor.

However going around baiting people and trying to ellicit responses from them, then crying to CS, is quite childish.

They have become very good at the game and very good manipulators in it.

Now because they are all narcissistic, they feed off of this type of stuff. Theyve been doing it for years on here and very accomplished at it.

Dont ever cross them though...... .......you will find out fast how much of a friend you never really were to begin with!

[Edited 3/4/2015 11:41:26 AM ]

3/4/2015 11:41:27 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

TMI.....

3/4/2015 11:42:35 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

I looked so retarded

Awwww, you poor thang, you dont look retarded to me!

3/4/2015 11:44:27 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

You sarcastic bastard!

3/4/2015 11:45:43 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from 1sirens:
You sarcastic bastard!

hmmm, you must have a hard time with compliments?

3/4/2015 11:48:13 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

Over here ...yes

Sowwy .thank you

3/4/2015 11:48:15 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,338)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

Gossip can be based on facts if it results in conjecture.

Js...

3/4/2015 11:50:24 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from spaceface79:
Gossip can be based on facts if it results in conjecture.

Js...

This is true. Thats why ive mostly supplied facts, and Mindya and casheyes know, i have other facts too.

Theirs is a lot of conjecture.

Like 17 profiles, and a gay biker profile......LMAO.....

3/4/2015 11:51:31 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from 1sirens:
Over here ...yes

Sowwy .thank you

No problem, i was a little bit sarcastic, but with a compliment.

Im in the christian forum if you like to know more!

3/4/2015 11:58:14 AM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

I knew it!

Quote from 1sirens:
You sarcastic bastard!

3/4/2015 12:48:23 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

BeeBuzz
ParisParis
France
42, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from Equalizer21:
I dont know about that!

But she does prefer the company, obviously of wicca lesbians over her brothers and sisters in the lord. By her own mouth.

If you check her post history she likes to claim she is a christian, but she posts a lot in the lesbian threads.

She does claim to have a penis though.

12/22/2011 1:15:26 PM Guys and chest picture profiles

casheyesblond
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,168)
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

While it is possibly true that I can get more dates from women than you can if I wanted to,sorry but I do have a penis.

And after reading your many posts of a pusillanimous nature,maybe ya need to get the sand out of your vagina and stop all this whining on the page.

3/4/2015 2:21:39 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

rumrumrum
Over 2,000 Posts (3,141)
Mesa, AZ
53, joined Jul. 2014

3/4/2015 2:47:40 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
Equalizer21
Seattle, WA
51, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from 1sirens:
I knew it!

Quote from 1sirens:
You sarcastic bastard!

Well i didnt hurt your feelings did i? It was not my intention, i was just being playful. At least i was honest about it...

3/4/2015 3:17:13 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

casheyesblond
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,256)
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from BeeBuzz:

Yep the truth is out,I posted in a thread called "is wicca a lesbian religion" and that makes me a lesbian and the emails I get from men on this site each day is because they thought I looked butch/dike in my pics

Let me break this down in nursery rhyme style so that you can understand this.

I like D*ck
and D*ck likes me
and I don't care where Jane goes running off to

Got it ?
Good

Now you can continue with your unrequited love for me

Quote from BeeBuzz:
OMG casheyesblond has a penis! OMG is she one of those freaks with a penis and vagina?

Dang you getting all excited about this,hate to disaapoint you but I don't have a penis.It was a joke and others got the joke in the thread I made the post and joined me in laughing.

here's the link
https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-832256-136.htm

Now, gonna disable my cookies because the lying stack of shit religious nut job Equalizer has me blocked and I want to watch/read his meltdown he's having.

3/4/2015 3:18:57 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
teeheehee_
Montreal, QC
33, joined Jun. 2014

Can someone summarize in one or two sentences what's going on in this thread? Please and thanks, much appreciated.

3/4/2015 3:23:45 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,338)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

Hag learned how to graft pics

@teehee

3/4/2015 3:26:21 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  
teeheehee_
Montreal, QC
33, joined Jun. 2014

Ah, I see...Much ado about nothing. Thanks.

3/4/2015 3:44:53 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from 1sirens:
looks like you're a Christian hypocrite calling them Christian hypocrites. ...js

The dude is a whacked out religious nut job.Even most of the posters in the Christian forum has him blocked.It's fun watching him have another meltdown.He was taking my posts from the dating general forum and posting them in the Christian forum but no-one was paying him any attention

He doesn't like mindya or myself because we laugh at his dumb a** and we always reveal his many profiles(he's had about 17)one of which him pretending to be a woman while posting in the Christian forum.

And yeah he's a big hypocrite.We call him dugly because his real name is Doug and dugydew was one of his profile names.

Here are some of his posts from sex and dating forum

His new profile Equalizer is aka redeamed1, dugydew,justsayingit,johnnydoogood,hunter gather,caleb17 etc

11/19/2008 7:53:59 PM
dugydew /(also known as Equalize21,redeamed1, justsayingit,Johnnydoogood,hunter gather,caleb17)

Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

Sometimes i look for it to play with it. What works best for me is when she says we are a good fit!
---------------------------------------------------------
https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-190102-46.htm
The Power Of The P*ssy A Question For Men

dugydew(also known as Equalize21,redeamed1, justsayingit,Johnnydoogood,hunter gather,caleb17)
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

Physically wet and warm is better than a calloused hand. Then what comes into play is what will you do for a lil bit of p*ssy? Some men are p*ssy whipped(do say anything), others can hold out, move on or go back to the hand!
-------------------------------------------------------

Not very experience,Normal or Kinky in BED? (ABOVE U)
dugydew(also known as Equalize21,redeamed1, justsayingit,Johnnydoogood,hunter gather,caleb17)
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

The perfect woman! A mans dream cum true! ooooppppps for girly girl!
-------------------------------------------

would you have sex with the person above you?
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

Awwww thank you.....your so hot and sweet!
--------------------------------------------------
would you have sex with the person above you?
dugydew/(also known as Equalize21,redeamed1, justsayingit,Johnnydoogood,hunter gather,caleb17)
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

Ok im easy.Hell yes!
----------------------------------------------
3 words BEFORE sex..
dugydew /(also known as Equalize21,redeamed1, justsayingit,Johnnydoogood,hunter gather,caleb17)

Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

after he finally got his d*ck hard he asks if she still wants too!
-----------------------------------------------
What is the person above you thinking?
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

how come the only friends i have are when i give them sex?
------------------------------------------------
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

how come men f*ck me and leave
--------------------------------------------------------
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

guys want to f**k hoes like me!

but they dont stick around wassup wiff that?

-----------------------------------------------------
What does the person above you wear to bed
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

view: posts | threads

Bunny rabbit slippers with ears,no panties and a short t-shirt no bra!
-----------------------------------------
Seattle, WA

Im not a spineless man. However ill allow myself to succumb to the power of the p*ssy. Oh yeah,when its clean and abundant and no strings.
----------------------------------------------

If the person above was in ur shower, what would u do?
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

Turn the showerhead to streaming and point it between her legs!

------------------------------------------

Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

liked playing with dugydews small d*ck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over 1,000 Posts (1,406)
Seattle, WA

You see women dont understand man's primal factor of just give me some p*ssy.They need to add all that,Equality,Love me for my mind,Corporate America nonsense on to it...also they need to be able to go shopping all the time so they add the reward value onto it.......Some girls are outright hookers and have come to grips with their need for sex and money.

-------------------

He was doing his lil holier than thou rebukin' routine in the Christian forum so myself and mindya re-posted posts of his from sex and dating forum.

3/4/2015 3:47:35 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

im2thexy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,051)
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from miscbyproduct:
"Mindya got caught at his own game. Douchebag works as a janitor cleaning fish screens at a power plant with a façade on the web "

so what?
it's a honest job
AND A REQUIRED ONE

you city ppl would be sitting around praying for rain jes so ya could get a drink out the ditch ifn that job wasn't done

so really
so what he does that job?

Exactly...i like mind...i dont care what job he does....

3/4/2015 3:48:29 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

im2thexy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,051)
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from casheyesblond:

3/4/2015 3:50:06 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from im2thexy:

3/4/2015 3:50:46 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

im2thexy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,051)
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

Hi cash....

3/4/2015 4:00:13 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

BeeBuzz
ParisParis
France
42, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

Quote from im2thexy:
Hi cash....

Looking like a man in drag?

3/4/2015 4:06:33 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

BeeBuzz
ParisParis
France
42, joined Jan. 2015
online now!

3/4/2015 4:09:48 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from isna_la_wica:
Aye, the poster who has extra personalities , each made up of different genders, has had many. From rebukin others, to gender confused female to a Gay Biker from the UK, like the coyote and the RoadRunner, he never gives up failing and his endorsement of ACME Christianity. to rebuke one and all.

Head long into cliffs riding a rocket, falling off cliffs or slamming straight into oil tankers that explode, another profile is always there to resurrect this super rebuker.

Wonder what Equalizer/dugly will come back as next time he deletes

Quote from isna_la_wica:
Lol, dugy is preaching about posting ethics? Out standing, this takes rebukin to a while new level , not seen since Jimmy Swaggert rebuked the devil for causing him to 'fall". The devil wears a pretty dress I guess.

3/4/2015 4:11:09 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

gotheon123
Apex, NC
47, joined Jul. 2013

Cash

Hi honey

3/4/2015 4:12:47 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

sandycrabs
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,456)
Greensboro, NC
47, joined May. 2011

Who you callin honey ? ! !

3/4/2015 4:13:27 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

We love you cash!

3/4/2015 4:17:55 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

gotheon123
Apex, NC
47, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from sandycrabs:
Who you callin honey ? ! !

Hey butter man

3/4/2015 4:19:31 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from 1sirens:
We love you cash!

luvs and hugz back atcha

Quote from gotheon123:
Cash

Hi honey

you may need to add Equalizer/dugly to your stabby list

3/4/2015 4:20:39 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

1sirens
Champaign, IL
31, joined Aug. 2014

3/4/2015 4:23:09 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

gotheon123
Apex, NC
47, joined Jul. 2013

Already on it honey and I finally added haggy as well.

3/4/2015 4:23:38 PM Mindya got caught at his own game.  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

haggy thinks I'm sexy,he wants to date me