Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

Its not anything the Prophet said etc. catholic singles buffalo ny As for getting luck with them, I feel if you are having terrible luck, there s either something incorrect with your description and you re being to fussy with as well higher requirements. Also specializes in your 1st and single older ladies. lo canto cd juarez Tinder also gives itself access to the content of your chats when you are making use of the app and may well share your private information with third parties for marketing purposes.

www listcrawler

Your advantage year is the 52 week time period that your unemployment claim is regarded active before you have to have to reapply. hook up san jose ca Adult dating chat space has grown to that chat and indian attributes for on the net, music style web site. Do not be concerned about feeling rude—your security is most critical, and your date should have an understanding of that. gay hookup dc The web page is very accesssible but you cannot delete your account, I definitely don t like that.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/14/2015 9:03:12 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,697)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/14/2015 9:17:16 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

WILL THE REAL JEFF BAUMAN..PLEASE STAND UP?

Jeff #1..notice part on right side of his head...hair is very nappy..remember
that.

Jeff #2 at the hospital after Boston event..You can tell this photo is totally
photo shopped..Jeff TINY HEAD looks quite small compared to the Latino Hero
Carlos's head..huh.....

Jeff #3 part is now on left side of head..and hair is no longer nappy..

Jeff #4 May be military amputee Nick Vogt

THESE CANT ALL BE THE SAME MAN...SORRY..BUT IM NOT BUYING IT..

NO BLOOD JEFF - BLOOD SHOULD BE SPEWING ALL OVER HOODIE MAN AND BLACK
WOMAN...RIGHT?

A WHEEL CHAIR? IS JEFFIE RESTING HIS other STUMP ON THE FOOTPADS?? HOW DRAMATIC..
CARLOS HOLDING HIS ARTERIES just like in a cheap B rated movie.....WOW..WHATTA GREAT
PLOT FOR A MOVIE..Oh..now there is some blood on the long bone stump..finally..
BLOOD - NOW YOU SEE IT ...NOW YOU DONT...

A SUPPOSED CHILD WHO HAD HIS LEG BLOWN OFF IN BOSTON..(but only two were
mentioned in the news media...THIS LOOKS ALOT MORE REALISTIC THAT BAUMANS LEGS.

REAL CRISIS ACTOR AMPUTEES ARE USED TO 'SIMILATE' INJURIES TO HELP SOLDIERS DEAL WITH THIS ON THE BATTLE FIELD.. this looks more like what a bomb would do to a leg..(SHES TEXTING)

PANTS BLOWN OFF..AND YET NO BLOOD..NO INJURY....IMPOSSIBLE!

THOSE THAT DO THIS CRAP..THINK YOUR STUPID...and many are..BUT NOT
EVERYONE IS THIS GULLIBLE.

This is why they made up the NEW MANTRA OF AMERICA...

" DUH..HYUK HYUK ........I DONT BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES......HYUK HYUK..wow..whatta bunch of Gomers

Why is this mantra pushed so hard in the media? Because they plan to do more
..and they want you to look at whoever the media tells you to..JUST LIKE ON 9/11 AT THE SITE OF WTC..

A MAN ON THE STREET..IMMEDIATELY AFTER the attacks MAKES THE CLAIM THAT ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACKED THE WTC.

GEESH..HOW CAN HE EVEN make such a claim? No one knew anything yet cept the perps

DIDN'T IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT HE WAS A FRAUDULENT WITNESS? A PAID PUPPET
Think deeper..or your going to get your head cut off by the chosen ones.

Its seems that a NEW AGE OF FALSE FLAG TERRORISM has come to America done by
the ENEMIES FROM WITHIN..not without
..as they would love you to believe..so you
wont look at them..

THE MEDIA LIARS knew was coming because they ARE IN THE INNER CIRCLE..AND HAVE HELPED
TO PLAN IT THEMSELVES AS WELL..GUILTY just because of the way they have reported
all these false flags.
SILENCING THE VOICE OF AMERICANS WHO
DISAGREE AND HAVE EXPOSED THE INCONSISTENCIES..
in these many FALSE FLAG
ATTACKS since WTC 9/11..perhaps the EARLIER OKLAHOMA BOMBING AS WELL..

WERE IN AN AGE OF MASSIVE fraud and CORRUPTION IN GOVERNMENT FROM WITHIN BY
FOREIGN USURPERS on the inside of our institutions
AND FALSE FLAG TERRORISM
being used to get MR AND MRS AMERICA agree to a SECRET STEALTH communist take
overby dismantling our Constitution one piece at a time..so you wont notice..

THOSE WHO CONTROL THE MEDIA...THE VERMIN LURKING IN OUR GOVERNMENT are OBVIOUSLY
the guilty

HOW COME AFTER MOST ALL THESE FALSE FLAGS..A JEW APPEARS..AND JOINS WITH BLOOMBERG
..also a Jew..and TRY TO ROB US OF OUR 2ND AMENDMENT GUN RIGHTS??

STOP FEEDING AT THE HOG TROUGH OF DECEPTION AND LIES CREATED BY SKILLFUL PROPAGANDISTS..

America must wake up before its too late...Our time is short..THEY HAVE A
PRIVATE ARMY...THE DHS - the EQUIVIALANT OF THE BOLSHEVIK CHEKA..which in
Yiddish means ANIMAL SLAUGHTER...A private army within..ran by dual citizens of Isra-hell IS TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL..

OUR ENEMIES ARE QUITE SERIOUS..

YOU NEED TO BE SERIOUS TOO

3/14/2015 9:24:16 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  

norwegianwood64
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,061)
Huntsville, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Bauman is important because he was the poster boy of the bombing and also the one that identified the brothers. The conspiracy theorists were quick to say that Bauman was actually nick vogt, an amputee ex-military guy who looked similar to Bauman. That talk quieted down after Bauman was photographed in the hospital because Vogt had a missing pinky on his left hand and the guy at the hospital didn't. There was one pic taken right after the bombing that few have seen that shows a missing pinky. Vogt did an excellent job hiding his left hand throughout the event with all the cameras rolling but one camera got him. Vogt was the one at the bombing and Bauman was the one at the hospital. I hope they are choking on all the money they made.

Alot of people don't know either that a drill anouncement came over the intercom about 5 seconds before the first bomb went off and the boston globe tweeted that a drill was going to take place across from the library which is exactly where that bomb went off.

3/14/2015 9:36:32 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
lennyjohn58
Rosedale, MD
56, joined Feb. 2015

3/14/2015 10:29:05 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Question. If you believe that A Boston Bombing conspiracy is truly what went on, what are you as individuals doing about it in the sense of coming up with a plan of action that will help thwart the ultimate goals of these power mongers other than just rant about it in the most obnoxious way on the internet to make sure everyone thinks you are seriously out of your minds?

3/14/2015 11:10:13 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

Notice in this photo...THERE IS A FENCE AND A LINE OF PEOPLE(SEE THE PINK MAT) IN
THE BACK GROUND.. HOLDING BACK THE PEOPLE..THERE IS NO ONE IN THE BLAST ZONE AND
THERE IS NO WOODEN FENCE..

SUPPOSED VICTIMS ARE RIGHT UP AGAINST THE WOODEN FENCE.

CARLOS..DOING NOTHING...THERES THE WOODEN FENCE THAT DID NOT APPEAR IN THE
FIRST PICTURE DURING THE BLAST..

BUT NOTICE THE SMOKE AMONG THE PEOPLE IN THE FRONT. THEY MUST BE HAVING
A BBQ.
and notice the bag of oranges in the forefront...ARMS LEGS BLOWN OFF..BUT THERE
SITS THE PLASTIC BAG OF ORANGES..HANGING THERE...TOTALLY UNSCATHED
THIS IS JUST TO HILARIOUS..

NOW CHECK THIS OUT....there is a woodenfence..and Carlos is stomping
the fence down on top of the supposed victims..

SEE..NOTHING MAKES SENSE IN THIS EVENT...ITS OBVIOUSLY SOME SORT OF THEATER ACT.

A DRILL WAS ANNOUNCED TO HAPPEN JUST BEFORE THE BOMBING TOOK PLACE.
IT WAS ANNOUNCED TO HAPPEN ACROSS FROM THE LIBRARY..AND IT DID.
THE FIRST PHOTO..THERE IS NO ONE IN THE BLAST SITE
THERE IS METAL PANELING HOLDING PEOPLE BACK from the blast zone
SEE PINK MAT ON FENCE)

THERE IS NO WOODEN FENCE..IN THE BLAST PHOTO

THERE IS NO ONE..NOT ONE SOUL IN THE BLAST ZONE.

==================================================================

ON THE OTHER HAND - WHATS UP WITH THE LITTLE CAMPFIRE BY THE WOODEN FENCE
AMONG THE SO CALLED VICTIMS? COME ON...YOU JUST CANT BUY INTO THIS CRAP HOOK LINE AND STINKER CAN YOU/

THE NEXT FEW PHOTOS WITH CARLOS AND JEFFIE AND VICTIMS...LOOKS TO ME THAT THEY
WERE TAKEN IN ANOTHER AREA..AS IN A CRISIS ACTION DRILL..

THERE NOW IS A WOODEN FENCE not seen in the first blast site photo with the
runners and the fallen old man in the street..If you watched the video..you
could tell he was faking his fall.

THERE IS SMOKE COMING FROM AMONG THE SUPPOSED VICTIMS IN THE FRONT BY
THE WOODEN FENCE..AND NOT AT THE SUPPOSED BLAST SITE.

THE OTHER PHOTOS WITH THE WOODEN FENCE..AND THE BLOOD...look to be taken at
some other area of the marathon..or later after props were arranged at the
site..ALONG WITH THE CRISIS ACTORS..

LIKE YOU WOULD SEE IN A DRILL..

BUT THIS EVENT WAS SOLD TO US AS A TERRORIST ACT...

A TOTAL LIE IT SEEMS

A LIE USED TO FURTHER GUN CONTROL AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE US CONSTITUTION.
.OUR FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS....DUE TO FALSE FLAG TERRORIST ACTS..WHICH SEEM TO
EMANATE FROM OUR OWN GOVERNMENT...AND THE DUAL CITIZENS OF ISRA-HELL.

3/14/2015 11:16:51 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

Quote from tragicparrot:
Question. If you believe
that A Boston Bombing conspiracy is truly what went on, what are you as individuals doing about it in the sense of coming up with a plan of action that will help thwart
the ultimate goals of these power mongers other than just rant about it in the most obnoxious way on the internet to make sure everyone thinks you are seriously out of
your minds?

What makes you think people say were out of our minds?

Thats just the opinion of the drive by posters..who post nothing but crap in these threads?

Silly people who come ..splash a few names..and slanders against us..then leave.
.never posting a link..proof of anything

WHO CARES WHAT THOSE MENTAL MIDGETS THINK

THEY POST THAT WAY..BECAUSE MOST LIKELY THEY ARE ONE OF THE MILLIONS PAID TO
COME TO THE INTERNET..AND DO JUST THAT...TO DISCREDIT THOSE WHO EXPOSE WHAT IS
REALLY GOING ON IN AMERICA...Or they are SAYANIM of Isra-hell who do it for
free

ITS THEIR 'YOB'...they are just doing their 'YOB'

How about you..when are you going to show us proof that your opinon is truthful

YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT THE MEDIA IS TOTALLY CORRUPT..RIGHT?

IF YOU DONT..YOUR NOT PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON...and by
that..you would just be another lazy apathetic selfish American unworthy of
living in America..A selfish individual..who could give a shit what happens to
this nation..your kids..and grandkids..ITS ALL ABOUT YOU...

DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A RATZ AZZ WHAT THOSE DUPES THINK OF ME?

MY POSTS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO THEIRS...IM NOT TOO WORRIED...

SMART PEOPLE..CAN SEE OTHER SMART PEOPLE and they are who I
speak to.

TO the IGNORANT PEOPLE..WE ARE A MYSTERY.. and we just hope
they will get on board after they learn a few things..by listening to another
view point..instead of the view of the PROPAGANDISTS ..WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER ALL
CONTROL OF ALL MEDIA..

EXCEPT INTERNET..

AND THEY ARE TRYING TO ROB US OF THAT RIGHT NOW.

ITS A GOOD IDEA TO TRY TO EXPOSE THOSE WHO HAVE COME TO IMPOVERISH US..AND
EVEN GENOCIDE US AS THEY HAVE DONE TO EVERY NATION THEY HAVE MIGRATED TO...
they are evil fatherless bastards.

You do understand this..dont you Parrot?

[Edited 3/14/2015 11:18:48 PM ]

3/15/2015 12:54:01 AM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
amusicluvr
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,896)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

I didn't have time to read any of this bullshit. I was too busy piloting bombers full of chemtrail chemicals over southern cities. Of course that was after I raided all of the sperm banks in the south, and switched out the white male sperm for black male sperm...so that any southern woman who uses any sperm bank donor material will end up having Mulatto children. Next week, I will be infiltrating GOP political meetings, and recording "47%" type statements to release to the media. While you Tea Bagging clowns waste your time posting BS here, I am out doing things to bring you down.

3/15/2015 8:49:20 AM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

I was just thinking this over the other night. I quit the NWO. There! I said it! For all their secret Bohemian Grove meetings, false flag operations and warmongering over the past years, not to mention their lowering of standards by allowing the use of brown people shills, the NWO has accomplished exactly zilch!

I want to join a new evil secret government that actually get things done.

Kthxbye

3/16/2015 12:28:11 AM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

Quote from amusicluvr:
I didn't have time to read any of this bullshit. I was too busy piloting bombers full of chemtrail chemicals over southern cities. Of course that was after I raided all of the sperm banks in the south, and switched out the white male sperm for black male sperm...so that any southern woman who uses any sperm bank donor material will end up having Mulatto children. Next week, I will be infiltrating GOP political meetings, and recording "47%" type statements to release to the media. While you Tea Bagging clowns waste your time posting BS here, I am out doing things to bring you down.

Yep..I had you pegged for a low life..

3/16/2015 3:31:17 AM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Yeah....I'm a lowlife who lives the high life....on YOUR money....most of which I spend on the blow jobs your wh*re of a mother gives me....when she's not too busy starring in 'The Donkey Show' down in Guadalajara.

3/20/2015 9:57:25 AM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007
online now!

Quote from amusicluvr:
Yeah....I'm a lowlife who lives the high life....on YOUR money....most of which I spend on the blow jobs your wh*re of a mother gives me....when she's not too busy starring in 'The Donkey Show' down in Guadalajara.

Spoken like a true MENTAL MIDGET...

CRISIS ACTORS..is the subject of this thread

WE DEMAND BIRTH..AND DEATH CERTIFICATES OF THE SANDY HOOK SO CALLED
VICTIMS

WE DEMAND THE SAME FOR AURORA

HOW COME A LITTLE JEWBOY..EMERGES FROM EACH OF THE FALSE FLAGS..AND JOINS
WITH JEW BLOOMBERG..AND TRIES TO ROB US OF OUR GUN RIGHTS.

ARENT THESE THE SAME ACTIONS OF THE JEWISH BOLSHEVIKS IN RUSSIA? Isnt
this the same crap they pulled there to DISARM THE PEOPLE

THEN GENOCIDE 90MILLION OF THEM

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT HAPPEN HERE IN AMERICA?

DONT YOU REALIZE THAT JEWS WERE MURDERED BY OTHER JEWS IN GERMANY?>

Becareful what you support mental midget...you may just get shot by your
own gun...by your own hand foolish boy..

[Edited 3/20/2015 9:57:57 AM ]

3/20/2015 2:13:46 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

What a fraud OP is. He hates jews, and then whines about Jews allegedly killing Jews...as if he wants to protect Jews...when we know that he doesn't. Can he get any dumber? Tune in next post to find out.

3/20/2015 4:28:27 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,623)
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Fun

AND THE PROPAGANDA MEDIA KEEPS ON A ROLLING..AND THE SHEEPLE KEEP ON SLURPING
IT UP LIKE HOGS AT THE TROUGH..
=====================================================
Rollin rollin rollin, keep them doggies rollin, rollin rollin rollin Rawhide. Dont try to understand em, just hook, rope, and brand em.

Wish the feds would herd them all up and ship em over to Iraq to clean up the Rothschilds messes.

The doggies [ sheep ] contribute nothing to the betterment of society.

3/20/2015 4:33:07 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,623)
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Fun

========================================================
Please block this mouthy piece of enema discharge. A 62 year old little snot nosed brat slamming your mother, a totally classless POS trying to get laughs from other low lifes.

3/20/2015 6:39:48 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  

jinxthejuvy11
Over 1,000 Posts (1,314)
Philadelphia, PA
48, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Quote from lennyjohn58:
Never seen a thread quite like this one O.P..

3/20/2015 10:29:11 PM CRISIS ACTORS and false flag terrorism helped by corrupt media  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from 57channels:
Fun

========================================================
Please block this mouthy piece of enema discharge. A 62 year old little snot nosed brat slamming your mother, a totally classless POS trying to get laughs from other low lifes.

You should read more of funs diatribes, and see what he says about other people he doesn't like. He earns what I give him. Eventually, you will disagree with him about some small thing, and you will see for yourself. Enjoy.