Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

trap hookup site

We hold our members safety as paramount and have strict data protocols and fraud protection measures in location to guarantee your online dating security. prescott singles mingle When two persons have swiped appropriate on each and every other, the lady has 24 hours to message the man. This is a highly rated app to meet new mates or date somebody of your wavelength. boricua dating You can also chat without registration as a guest user.

skipthegames singles

If the initial date went effectively enough, the second date will creep up on you prior to you have even recovered from the nerves of the initial. hookup santa cruz Females 1st dating app Bumble just announced a broader rollout of its language badges feature, which permits user profiles to showcase the number of regional languages they are familiar with. You can attempt to avert your teen from installing dating apps by using parental controls or setting up restrictions that block off limit sites or call for them to get approval for all apps they download . black girl dating russian guy An on line scammer can hack your world wide web life with bits and pieces of info.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/6/2008 2:06:12 AM Paying rent to move in with your lover?  

redroseblaque
Long Beach, CA

I don't understand why she has to be a gold digger. While reading I saw the words love and next level...so I figure you were moving in with her for hopes of their being more in the future...That's fine that you have paid off your condo, and that you want to live in her house...but bf/and gf...in my book goes fifty fifty and husband and wife 25/75. You want to be the man, then you have to kick in a little more. As stated in another post...for the sake of braking up...I sure as would not give you a piece of my house...So you get half a house and a condo?? Now who's being a gold digger ladies?(That is how you get taken advatage of) If you were gonna move with her and her rent was 2000 and she spend 400 amonth on groceries, dang right you should pay. And again I agree a property should be rented. It really was a stupid matter to break up over..No wonder the divorce rate is so high. Love? I can't imagine that!

9/7/2008 11:35:22 AM Paying rent to move in with your lover?  

rocket000
Murrayville, GA

Frank, I would have to ask what the $1,000 a month covered. If this was for your groceries, utilities, housekeeping she's not too far off. I'm familiar with the cost of living in Naples, FL.

I'm guessing:

$85-$110 a week for groceries = $340 -$440 a month per person
$200-$300 a month for utilities 1/2 = $100-$150 per person
$150 month for maintence fee 1/2 + $75.00 per person
$150 a month for lawn service and pest control $75.00 per person
$90 water bill 1/2 = $45 per person
$65 cable service 1/2 = $32.50 per person
$40 phone 1/2 = $20.00 per person

$612.50 - $712.50

These numbers don't even take into account the house payment. If you are still speaking to the lady I would ask her to ask her how she derived these numbers and she may not be that far off.

I liked the suggestion of her renting out her place and moving into yours for a trial run.

9/15/2008 7:42:04 PM Paying rent to move in with your lover?  

bratz1
Naples, FL

hi frank lets see money or love you ask her what would it take wrong question it was like you were looking for a way out lets be honest

9/19/2008 7:32:40 AM Paying rent to move in with your lover?  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,972)
Omaha, NE

take the love answer

toss the money issue to the curb

she isnt after love

9/20/2008 8:44:03 AM Paying rent to move in with your lover?  

lookin4ya2
Salem, IL

Frank,

You sound like me, only he said he would help me with the bills, wrong, he just wanted a place to stay.

I agree with the others, sounds like she was lookin at your wallet.

Hope everything works out for you. Happy hunting

9/29/2008 7:11:29 PM Paying rent to move in with your lover?  

tallboy69
Lancaster, PA

i was going to until she decided to move on

10/2/2008 1:38:00 AM Paying rent to move in with your lover?  

th6231
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Marry her and move her in with you. Could that be an answer??

10/8/2008 1:57:25 PM Paying rent to move in with your lover?  
cutedove
Tellico Plains, TN

Quote from frank_1046:
I was going with a women,We were both in love with each other and wanted to take it to the
next level.So i was going to move in with her.I have my own condo.No Morg.on it.So i sak
her what will it take for me to move into her home.The answer was $1000 rent and $200
to help pay house hold bills.I said for that much money i could pay off her Morg.in cash
$125000 and get a % of the house,so i feel that my money is going someplace.Investment.
She said NO WAY .So we split.She said that i was putting money before love.Women out there is she right? Do you thing i did the right move?
Thanks Frank

Yes , you did the right thing. She wanted you to her pay her expenses AND her mortgage!
Good luck and don't ask a woman what it would take to move in with her. Most will take advantage of that.