Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

Meeting online dating require a lasting romantic relationship. illinois dating sites The app lets your mates weigh in and vet your matches ahead of you set sail. This is a terrific spot to chat and meet single men and women for dating or just flirt with them. listcrawler monterey It also offers an online databank that connects customers with other testing centers nationwide.

liatcrawler

I located him, approached him with a message, and bingo! Via six degrees of separation you might have access to 1,000 folks and from them, a single may well be your best match who probably will currently be taken. dating in dublin ca I would stay away from this personally but just go with your gut and make confident you stay protected. The messaging function also has a seven day time limit for conversation involving two individuals, which forces you to determine no matter if you want to take action on that potential adore connection. best dating apps in lithuania Degrade, dominate, humiliate, really feel effective and get other men s approval .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

Typhus will emaciate anyone. Food does little good because the sick can't keep food down or assimilate it. This is why in camps like Dachau, thousands of normal weight inmates are photographed celebrating while on the other side of the camp, emaciated bodies were either dead or dying. Napoleon found out what typhus does, so did the millions who died in ww1 in eastern europe from typhus.

Its ironic that I was a holocaust believer most of my life until I really started looking at the 100's of pics available for anyone to view taken when the camps were liberated. I was astonished at the number of normal weight people photographed in all German camps. I was always led to believe that they were all either starving or dead.

Also, the Allies couldn't stop the typhus deaths either until massive amounts of DDT was used starting in july, 1945.

4/26/2015 6:38:07 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
Their research is the usual.
Form a conclusion, then grasp at straws, or create evidence to support that conclusion.

AND ignore all conflicting evidence.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/26/2015 6:44:40 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

rem762700
Over 2,000 Posts (3,271)
Martinsburg, WV
48, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from Gregbell77:

Posting images comparing me to German SS officer is "fairness" ?

Honestly I don't see a difference. If history unfolded the way "you" claim, you should be honored because as you have already stated; "Germans didn't kill the Jews...the Jews killed Jews and Christians.

That fact is your an Anti-Semite worthy of tenure at a Taliban training camp.

Do you often use the jewish communist 25 Rules of Disinformation? Here you are using Rule 7.

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

You asked a question, I answered it and because my question didn't conform to the predetermined answer I was supposed to give it violates the rules that best suit you.

I mean "right"...What kind of investigation would ever take motive into account in the search for the truth?

That's not what you said earlier. You said; [The] "photo has been documented as being a Russian jewish Red Army soldier murdering Christians."

Strawman argument. Here you are using Rule 4.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad.

Excuse me....you didn't bring up that photo of the Germans shooting civilians....I did. Fun with music asked how we could know they were really Germans before you said it was well documented as "Russian jewish Red Army soldier murdering Christians."

So who here is abusing rule 4?

Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

I think it's safe to say you've been violating the bullshit rules of conspiracies since you've first posted. Let me list a few for you;

It is only necessary to observe the evidence that you wish to.

For example "A Russian jewish Red Army soldier murdering Christians." Clearly it's a soldier, the photograph seems to have accuracy of time (1940 something) but you omit why Russian soldiers would be carrying German rifles, how you know it's a Russian Jew or a Christian victim.

In my response to fun with music I explained it certainly seemed like a German K-98 Mauser and some comments about the uniform to which you childishly added "well it's well documented Russians would dress up like Germans to kill Christians" as if that's proof that supports your statement. Which leads me to bullshit conspiracy rule number 2...

A lack of evidence is only proof of the depth of the cover-up.

Evidence you can't provide but earlier was a strong selling point in your attempt to invalidate what I pointed out. Lame.

While I'm at it, lets go over the other bullshit conspiracy rules shall we?

Anyone who doesn't agree with a conspiracy theory is either part of the cover-up or just a close minded drone of the government.

Shot in the dark but hasbara agent? Does this make me a drone of the Jew? Classic! I appreciate your transparency!

The Law of Infinite Permutations: Even in the case that an infinite amount of statements are proven wrong an equally infinite amount of new statements can be made.

Too long to list put "proof" being relative to reasonable historical data I'll allow the reader whose attention may have been triggered by the topic to decide how big of a kook you really are.

Answer: Because you are not what you pretend to be.

You have clouded this subject into obscurity. For me, this has never been about changing your mind but in allowing you to demonstrate your views which I think most reasonable people will reject. Some people see missiles, others see movie studio's you see Jews. I think your time here will be relatively short.

Thanks for playing. I can't argue bullshit conspiracies so we're done.

4/26/2015 6:47:39 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

REM, again, well stated. These CTists are out of their intellectual depth.

4/26/2015 6:57:32 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

rem762700
Over 2,000 Posts (3,271)
Martinsburg, WV
48, joined Apr. 2009

Thank you sir!

4/26/2015 7:18:16 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,618)
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
Khomeini's remarks can be interpreted in different ways.
"With the help of the almighty" could mean he hopes Allah will erase Israel. It could also mean he is praying that Allah will help Iran erase Israel.

However, comparing what some bozo said in a right wing op-ed, to what was said by the supreme leader, the prez. repeated, Irans nuke negotiator, and a high ranking general said is a bit of a stretch.
Israel has for years had nukes, and superior military capabilities. If they intended harm to Iran, y havent they done it?

It is the same old garbage from the zionist shills....Iran is serious but the zionists are just kidding.

The problem with your arguement juma is that Iran is no threat to Israel.....you even implied that yourself. Also, Israel has already attacked Iran with Mossad operations killing nuke scientists inside Iran and Iranian officers being killed in the golan heights. Also, Israel has directly threatened Iran with attack for many years. I never said they did it yet but they have threatened to.....and alot of US congressmen, govt officials, and christian zionists hope they do.

I realize that an oped piece is not official Israeli policy but Satanyahu threatening Iran for the last 10 years is. Also, an Iranian kid screaming "death to america" is not official Iranian policy either but is still Hanittized in these forums.

Like the article in the Atlanta jewish magazine last year calling for the assassination of Obama..........the crap jews get away with astonishes me.

4/26/2015 7:57:04 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from norwegianwood64:
It is the same old garbage from the zionist shills....Iran is serious but the zionists are just kidding.

The problem with your arguement juma is that Iran is no threat to Israel.....you even implied that yourself. Also, Israel has already attacked Iran with Mossad operations killing nuke scientists inside Iran and Iranian officers being killed in the golan heights. Also, Israel has directly threatened Iran with attack for many years. I never said they did it yet but they have threatened to.....and alot of US congressmen, govt officials, and christian zionists hope they do.

I realize that an oped piece is not official Israeli policy but Satanyahu threatening Iran for the last 10 years is. Also, an Iranian kid screaming "death to america" is not official Iranian policy either but is still Hanittized in these forums.

Like the article in the Atlanta jewish magazine last year calling for the assassination of Obama..........the crap jews get away with astonishes me.

Now hold on, ur putting words in my mouth.
I never said Iran intended to attack Israel. In fact I've said many times that I dont believe either side would launch nukes.
The difference in our points of view is, I try to see both points of view, whereas u defend Iran and condemn Israel.
U right, I believe Mossad killed the Iranian scientist. However u whitewash Irans nuke program. Iran is working for a nuclear weapon. Their heavy water facility is proof of that no matter what they "say".
Given Irans history of funneling weapons to anti Israel groups (which u will of course deny) and given statements (rhetoric or policy) made by Iranian officials at various levels, I can understand Israels apprehension about their nuke program.

4/26/2015 8:18:07 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,502)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

]Quote from juma2112:]Now hold on, ur putting words in my mouth.
I never said Iran intended to attack Israel. In fact I've said many times that I dont believe either side would launch nukes.
The difference in our points of view is, I try to see both points of view, whereas u defend Iran and condemn Israel.
U right, I believe Mossad killed the Iranian scientist. However u whitewash Irans nuke program. Iran is working for a nuclear weapon. Their heavy water facility is proof of that no matter what they "say".
Given Irans history of funneling weapons to anti Israel groups (which u will of course deny) and given statements (rhetoric or policy) made by Iranian officials at various levels, I can understand Israels apprehension about their nuke program.

=========================================================

MUSIC

Prepare for you argument to be blown right out of the water.

First..ONLY ISRAEL has threatened its neighbors with nuclear war- THE SAMPSON OPTION..blackmailing them into doing as the Jews want them too.+

SECOND..Israel has been in perpetual war since 1948..and since 1913.using American soldiers and forcing us to pay for their crap..

On the other hand...

IRAN HAS NOT MADE WAR IN OVER 40 YEARS..NEITHER HAS RUSSIA..(The USSR and RUSSIA are two completly different governments..))

Iran has no Nukes..but probably would like one..in order to PREVENT AN ATTACK BY ISRAEL UPON THEIR FAIR LAND..

NOW HERE COME THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM BOYS..

ISRAEL HAVE WELL OVER 200 NUKES...

HOW COME WE NEVER TALK ABOUT THAT????

HHMM????????????

Id rather peaceful Iran have nukes..that MILITANT FALSE FLAG TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAHELL

IM SORRY..BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR CLEAR THINKING PEACEFUL INDIVIDUALS TO SUPPORT THOSE TERRORISTS..Im speaking of their CHABAD LUBAVITCH MILITANT GOV...not so much the people.

CHECKMATE...theres nothing more you can say...Im right Your wrong.thats the end of this story..

4/26/2015 8:24:15 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:
]

First..ONLY ISRAEL has threatened its neighbors with nuclear war- THE SAMPSON OPTION..blackmailing them into doing as the Jews want them too.+

It actually hasn't 'threatened' anyone with nuclear war, that is just spin.

SECOND..Israel has been in perpetual war since 1948..and since 1913.using American soldiers and forcing us to pay for their crap..

Incorrect.

On the other hand...

IRAN HAS NOT MADE WAR IN OVER 40 YEARS..NEITHER HAS RUSSIA..(The USSR and RUSSIA are two completly different governments..))

Iran has no Nukes..but probably would like one..in order to PREVENT AN ATTACK BY ISRAEL UPON THEIR FAIR LAND..

Wow, the spin. Clearly you missed where Iran stated its hostile intention, or perhaps you just ignored it.

HHMM????????????

Why? they have never threatened anyone with using them, however, Iran has and they don't even have them yet.

Id rather peaceful Iran have nukes..that MILITANT FALSE FLAG TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAHELL

Your prejudice is noted.

IM SORRY..BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR CLEAR THINKING PEACEFUL INDIVIDUALS TO SUPPORT THOSE TERRORISTS..Im speaking of their CHABAD LUBAVITCH MILITANT GOV...not so much the people.

"Clear thinking peaceful individuals"...you're joking, right?

CHECKMATE...theres nothing more you can say...Im right Your wrong.thats the end of this story..

No. You are rarely, if ever, right because of your ingrained prejudice. That hamstrings your intellect and guides your hate.

4/26/2015 8:42:49 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

from funwithmusic:
]

CLASS 5

MUSIC
NOPE..ITS BEEN REPORTED TO HAVE HAPPENED..your wrong..

=============================================================

MUSIC

CLASS 5
Incorrect.

MUSIC
How can you even say that with a straight face...

HILARIOUS....

SINCE 1913..AND THE JEW BANKSTERS..AMERICA HAS BEEN IN PERPETUAL WAR

SO HAS ISRAEL SINCE 1948..to deny that is to lie..They have attacked all their neighbors..either with their military..or ours..

MUSIC

CLASS 5
Wow, the spin. Clearly you missed where Iran stated its hostile intention, or perhaps you just ignored it.

MUSIC
ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT THAT TOTAL BULLSHIT STORY ABOUT BLOWING ISRAHELL OFF THE MAP....geesh..that lie was exposed just after it happened..He never said such a thing..THE JEWS..ARE THE ONES WITH THE RELIGION THAT TEACHES THEM TO KOL NIDRE LIE IN ORDER TO CIRCUMVENT ALL NON JEWS.

HOW VICIOUS AND DECEITFUL IS THAT? Its a psychopathic way to think..really..

============================================

music

HHMM????????????

CLASS 5Why? they have never threatened anyone with using them, however, Iran has and they don't even have them yet.

MUSIC
YOU TELL A LIE AGAIN..Israel has threatened all of Europe and even America with their SAMPSON OPTION..

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I WANT AN ANSWER TO THIS.....WHO DID IRAN THREATENED..AND DONT SAY ISRA-HELL..THE NATION WITH THE RELIGION THAT PROMOTES LYING.

WHAT NATION DID IRAN THREATEN TO NUKE?

=============================================================================

MUSIC

CLASS 5
Your prejudice is noted.

MUSIC
ITS NOT PREJUDICE..MY OPINION IS BASED ON FACTS..AND THE CENTURIES OF HISTORY ABOUT THE MILITANT JEWS..

==================================================================================

CLASS 5
No. You are rarely, if ever, right because of your ingrained prejudice. That hamstrings your intellect and guides your hate.

MUSIC
I have always given you proof links..histories of everything I have ever said here

THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID ABOUT YOU...WHAT ARE YOU HIDING...

YOU MAKE COMMENTS THAT YOU CANT BACK UP..and then expect everyone to believe you..just cause your you?

Wow..whatta ego trip...which is also very Jewish..

Sayanim....give proof of the things you claim to be true..

YOU CANNOT BEAT ME IN VERBAL AQUIDO..IM SMARTER THAN YOU..AND IVE ALWAYS PROVEN IT BY BACKING UP EVERYTHING IVE TOLD YOU..WITH LINKS..FACT..HISTORY

YOU CAN TWIST THINGS ALL YOU WANT..BUT BY DOING SO..YOU ONLY FURTHER PROVE MY POINT..

YOUR A SHILL..A SAYANIM..POSTING JUST AS YOU WERE TOLD IN IN YOUR INSTRUCTION FROM YOUR BOSSES..We who are in the know here..have seen those instruction..telling you to lie out your butts...in order to decievee others..

That is noting I would be proud of

I CAN TELL THE TRUTH..ALONE..AND STILL STAND STRONGER THAN YOU ANYDAY..

IT IS ERROR ALONE WHICH NEEDS THE SUPPORT OF GOV..
THE TRUTH CAN STAND BY ITSELF
Thomas Jefferson

You see Class5..this is nothing new what your doing here...America has been down this road before.YOUR NOT OUR FIRST RODEO ...

.In the meantime..Im going to enjoy kicking your a** with my verbal aquido...On Guard..

[Edited 4/26/2015 8:44:16 PM ]

4/26/2015 9:15:20 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from funwithmusic:
from funwithmusic:
]

CLASS 5

MUSIC

=============================================================

MUSIC

CLASS 5
Incorrect.

MUSIC

HILARIOUS....

SINCE 1913..AND THE JEW BANKSTERS..AMERICA HAS BEEN IN PERPETUAL WAR

SO HAS ISRAEL SINCE 1948..to deny that is to lie..They have attacked all their neighbors..either with their military..or ours..

MUSIC

CLASS 5

MUSIC
ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT THAT TOTAL BULLSHIT STORY ABOUT BLOWING ISRAHELL OFF THE MAP....geesh..that lie was exposed just after it happened..He never said such a thing..THE JEWS..ARE THE ONES WITH THE RELIGION THAT TEACHES THEM TO KOL NIDRE LIE IN ORDER TO CIRCUMVENT ALL NON JEWS.

HOW VICIOUS AND DECEITFUL IS THAT? Its a psychopathic way to think..really..

============================================

music

HHMM????????????

CLASS 5Why? they have never threatened anyone with using them, however, Iran has and they don't even have them yet.

MUSIC
YOU TELL A LIE AGAIN..Israel has threatened all of Europe and even America with their SAMPSON OPTION..

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I WANT AN ANSWER TO THIS.....WHO DID IRAN THREATENED..AND DONT SAY ISRA-HELL..THE NATION WITH THE RELIGION THAT PROMOTES LYING.

WHAT NATION DID IRAN THREATEN TO NUKE?

=============================================================================

MUSIC

CLASS 5
Your prejudice is noted.

MUSIC
ITS NOT PREJUDICE..MY OPINION IS BASED ON FACTS..AND THE CENTURIES OF HISTORY ABOUT THE MILITANT JEWS..

==================================================================================

CLASS 5

MUSIC
I have always given you proof links..histories of everything I have ever said here

YOU MAKE COMMENTS THAT YOU CANT BACK UP..and then expect everyone to believe you..just cause your you?

YOU CANNOT BEAT ME IN VERBAL AQUIDO..IM SMARTER THAN YOU..AND IVE ALWAYS PROVEN IT BY BACKING UP EVERYTHING IVE TOLD YOU..WITH LINKS..FACT..HISTORY

YOU CAN TWIST THINGS ALL YOU WANT..BUT BY DOING SO..YOU ONLY FURTHER PROVE MY POINT..

YOUR A SHILL..A SAYANIM..POSTING JUST AS YOU WERE TOLD IN IN YOUR INSTRUCTION FROM YOUR BOSSES..We who are in the know here..have seen those instruction..telling you to lie out your butts...in order to decievee others..

Thomas Jefferson

You see Class5..this is nothing new what your doing here...America has been down this road before.YOUR NOT OUR FIRST RODEO ...

.In the meantime..Im going to enjoy kicking your a** with my verbal aquido...On Guard..

More of ur in depth research fun?
I hate to burst ur bubble fun, but the "Sampson option" is not an Israeli invention.
The U.S., and U.S.S.R. have had mutual destruction protocols in place for 60 yrs. As does Israel and probably every nuclear armed country.
Its not a threat of aggression. In fact the idea of mutual destruction has, so far, been an excellent deterrent to nuclear aggression.

Israel has never threatened to nuke anyone.
To prove this, Israel has never officially admited to having nukes.
So how did they threaten anyone with nukes?

[Edited 4/26/2015 9:18:11 PM ]

4/26/2015 9:39:18 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,719)
Paducah, KY
64, joined May. 2008

juma

=========================================
I thought some big shot of Israel said that if they were ever attacked...they would either take out or nuke every European capital city?? I doubt that small little country the size of New Jersey could take out every capital city without nukes?? Maybe I dreamt it, huh???

4/26/2015 9:40:13 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
Now hold on, ur putting words in my mouth.
U right, I believe Mossad killed the Iranian scientist. However u whitewash Irans nuke program. Iran is working for a nuclear weapon. Their heavy water facility is proof of that no matter what they "say".program.

Well...Iran can't launch nukes because they don't have them. Not one intelligence agency says that Iran has them or even wants them. The goddamn mossad even said so back in 2013. The Iran nuke is a fox news creation invented for the feeble minded. Khomeini stopped all nuke weapon development in 1979. Again, people seem to have a hard time understanding that uranium enrichment is needed for nuclear power and medical isotopes. You, me, or the jews cannot change physics.

Yes, Iran helps their shia neighbors and allies like hezbollah, houthis, and hamas. Would you expect them not to? We give 3 billion to Israel annually to blow up Pal kids and gave mustard and sarin gas to Saddam to use against Iranian soldiers and civilians in the 80's. Do you really want to go there because I can do this all day?

4/26/2015 9:46:50 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

Gregbell77
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Tyler, TX
74, joined Mar. 2015

@rem762700:
In my response to fun with music I explained it certainly seemed like a German K-98 Mauser and some comments about the uniform to which you childishly added "well it's well documented Russians would dress up like Germans to kill Christians" as if that's proof that supports your statement. Which leads me to bullshit conspiracy rule number 2...

Putting words into my mouth now, Mr. hasbara agent ? Good ! Now you get to prove your claim by citing the page number, quoting the exact post verbatim, and posting the URL for the page.

Honestly I don't see a difference. If history unfolded the way "you" claim, you should be honored because as you have already stated; "Germans didn't kill the Jews...the Jews killed Jews and Christians.That fact is your an Anti-Semite worthy of tenure at a Taliban training camp.

The difference between us is that I freely admit I am jewish. How is it that I am "anti-semite" when I am semite to begin with? Guess what, numbnuts? Semites are allowed to criticize other semites.

However: YOUR criticism of ME makes YOU the anti-Semite here. See how it works now?

Semites are especially allowed to criticize those who CLAIM they are semites, but are not. Haven't you read Revelations 2:9 yet from the New Testament of the Holy Bible? Are you not a Christian?

The way you are dissecting each sentence in each Rule of Disinformation without citing the rule and then turning YOUR interpretation of the sentence into another strawman argument is beyond ludicrous.

The fact remains you are still acting out of spite (but are not honest enough to admit it). I spanked you soundly in your fellow homosexual gayfmrqb's who here believes that longbobby and Gregbell77 are the same thread and your fragile, insecure, ego will not allow that. Your shallow sense of self esteem refuses to accept responsibility for your own actions.

Thanks for playing. I can't argue bullshit conspiracies so we're done.

You haven't been arguing your own "b*llsh*t conspiracies" all along? The page stretching you did arguing your own "b*llsh*t conspiracies" belies that statement.

4/26/2015 9:50:17 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,719)
Paducah, KY
64, joined May. 2008

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

4/26/2015 9:53:12 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

Gregbell77
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Tyler, TX
74, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from Gregbell77:

Irene Weisberg Zisblatt came out on the Holocaust Promotion Scene in 1994, after a "fifty year silence" about her experience as a Jewish teenaged "Holocaust Survivor". Over her next fifteen years as a Holocaust Promoter, her stories would become more and more ridiculous, outrageous, scatological, racist, and impossible.

She escaped from inside a gas chamber, (1995 - Current)

She barely avoided having her unblemished skin turned into a lampshade, (1995 - Today)

Doctor Mengele removed her tattoo, (1995 (but not Dr. Mengele) - Today)

She was thrown over the electrified barbed wire at the camps after escaping the gas chamber, naked, onto a train to another camp (1995)

A nurse gave her a phony lethal injection, (1995 - Today)

She repeatedly swallowed and defecated four diamonds for almost a year and a half while an inmate of the German concentration camps. (1998 - Today)

She was Mengele's guinea pig, and survived several "experiments", including one to make her eyes blue. (1995 (but Mengele isn't mentioned) - Today)

Multiple claims of Nazis draining blood from Jews. (2008? - Today)

She claims she General Patton visited her at a hospital in Pilzen, Czechoslovakia, where he gave her his "scarf" and his four star "buttons" (2008 - Today)

Along with even more outrageous, racist lies. (1994 - Today)
-Eric Hunt

I knew Irene Weiseberg.

I saw her squatting in a corner as she 'Squeezed-out' a loaf. More than once she passed out from the pain. All latrines were Uni-Sex. A young teen's dream. When a young teen yenta came in to do a dump, all the 65 yr old jews would fight over the seat next to them.

rem762700: Im so lucky! My school is taking us on a trip to Auschwitz so that we can learn about those evil Nazis!

4/26/2015 9:53:28 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Well...Iran can't launch nukes because they don't have them. Not one intelligence agency says that Iran has them or even wants them. The goddamn mossad even said so back in 2013. The Iran nuke is a fox news creation invented for the feeble minded. Khomeini stopped all nuke weapon development in 1979. Again, people seem to have a hard time understanding that uranium enrichment is needed for nuclear power and medical isotopes. You, me, or the jews cannot change physics.

Yes, Iran helps their shia neighbors and allies like hezbollah, houthis, and hamas. Would you expect them not to? We give 3 billion to Israel annually to blow up Pal kids and gave mustard and sarin gas to Saddam to use against Iranian soldiers and civilians in the 80's. Do you really want to go there because I can do this all day?

Again u put words in my mouth.
I never claimed Iran HAD nukes.
What u ignore is the fact that a heavy water reactor is not needed to enrich uranium for power, or medical purposes. Yet Iran has a heavy water facility, and in negotiations refused to give it up.
In case u dont know, a heavy water reactor is a component in making a nuclear weapon.
So what Iran, and u, say seems a lil suspect.

4/26/2015 10:00:49 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from 57channels:
juma

I thought some big shot of Israel said that if they were ever attacked...they would either take out or nuke every European capital city?? I doubt that small little country the size of New Jersey could take out every capital city without nukes?? Maybe I dreamt it, huh???

No, some bozo wrote an op-ed piece, and spoke of nuking various cities.
Israels official policy is "nuclear ambiguity" (dont ask dont tell)
So why would they threatin to use something they dont admit they have.
Now Israel has always maintained that they will use any means at their disposal to ensure Israels survival (who wouldnt)

4/26/2015 10:07:40 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

Gregbell77
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Tyler, TX
74, joined Mar. 2015

My uncle was a sonderkommando at Buchenwald. His job was to clean the bears cages after they would eat their daily Jew. He took the 'gnawed on bones' and buried them in the woods. One day Eichmann showed up with his little dog, 'Fritzie', and the camp commander said, 'Get the Sturmfurher's dog some Jew bones to chew on.'

My uncle said 'Go to hell, you are desecrating the dead!'. The Camp Commandant became infuriated, had him killed, and shrunk his head. I found a trunk with hundreds of shrunken heads, put them on EBAY and was called a Holocaust Fraud. So now I will sell direct to you.

4/26/2015 10:10:57 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from 57channels:
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

This is typical of ur type proof.
The first part of u post is bs. It was not said by any Israeli official.
(Perhaps its from the bozo I mentioned)
Then u try to tie that to a Moshe Dayan quote.
If this quote is accurate, and coming from u .
But if it is nowhere does he imply Israel would be the aggressor, but would defend itself with the full force of its capabilities.

[Edited 4/26/2015 10:11:58 PM ]

4/26/2015 11:09:32 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

uote from juma2112:[]More of ur in depth research fun?
I hate to burst ur bubble fun, but the "Sampson option" is not an Israeli invention.
The U.S., and U.S.S.R. have had mutual destruction protocols in place for 60 yrs. As does Israel and probably every nuclear armed country.
Its not a threat of aggression. In fact the idea of mutual destruction has, so far, been an excellent deterrent to nuclear aggression.

Israel has never threatened to nuke anyone.
To prove this, Israel has never officially admited to having nukes.

=================================================

OMG..YOU MAKE THIS SO EASY..ARE YOU READY TO EAT YOUR WORDS...ENJOY!

First the SAMPSON OPTION...Im sure not a name made up by Russian...Eyptians...Arabs...etc...but only a name that a Jew would use..

The ...US..USSR..AND ISRAEL..ARE ALL JEWISH CONTROLLED NATIONS...ZIONIST..BOLSHEVIKS...DUH..

Please..tell me that you knew that...

Since the Jews have infiltrated so many nations..its obvious they have a plan to dominate the earth...THAT IS AN AGGRESSIVE ACT OF WAR..

Perhaps they remain silent about their over 200 nukes....so as not to attract too much attention that ISRAEL...IS THE TEACHERS PET of the United Nations..that harasses all other nations..cept Israhell.

MANY COMPLAIN..BUT DUE TO JEWISH CONTROL OVER AMERICAN MEDIA.. ONLY JEWS HAVE A VOICE IN AMERICA...SO WE DONT HEAR ALOT OF THINGS THAT GO ON AROUND THE WORLD

Now they want to attack the RUSSIAN MEDIA..cause alot of us go there now to see what is going on outside of America..cause the truth is never told in our own country..

ITS OBVIOUS WHO CONTROLS THE UNITED NATIONS..by knowing this..

=======================================
THE NUCLEAR ISRAELI SAMPSON OPTION - THE JEWS..ARE FREAKING NUTS..CRAZY..due to all the lies they have been raised with from birth...JEWS ARE VICTIMS OF THE NEW JEW ORDER..JUST AS WE ARE AS WELL..THEY USE THE JEWS AS MULES...to achieve their SATANIC OBJECTIVES..

THEY TELL YOU YOUR SMART..BUT YOUR NOT..YOUR STUPID BRAINWASHED IDIOTS..

THOUGH YOU SAID THAT ISRAHELL NEVER THREATENED ANYONE..YOU TELL LIES SAYANIM..

Israel’s Samson Option: the Real Nuclear Threat
http://ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-real-nuclear-threat/

Moreover, once Israel acquired nuclear weapons, it became clear that they were not intended solely for adversaries in possible Arab-Israeli war. Israel let it be know that was willing to take down the entire world rather than allow the Zionist dream to come to an end. This is what is known as “the Samson Option,” named after the biblical character who destroyed his enemies by pushing down the columns of a temple, killing himself in the process.

Martin Van Creveld, a prominent professor of military history at the prestigious Hebrew University in Jerusalem, told a Dutch magazine the following in 2002: “We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.”

He went on to say “Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.” (The original interview appeared in the Dutch weekly magazine:Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53, April 27th, 2002).

In 2002, David D. Perlmutter,((Perlemutter? communist NIKITA KHRUCHVE RELATIVE?)).. a professor of Mass Communication at Louisiana State University and a senior fellow at the Reilly Center for Media & Public Affairs, wrote the following in a Los Angeles Times op-ed: ”What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens?”

MUSIC.***NATIONS OF THE WORLD HAVE GRACIOUSLY INVITED JEWS TO LIVE AMONG THEM...THEN THE JEWS TURN AGAINST THEM..ROB THEM..AND IN TIME..GENOCIDE THEM..Jews call that a JEW HATING WORLD? geesh..what a sick..and depraved people..

So how did the world reach this insane situation develop? Zionists have inculcated a severe paranoia in Jews in Israel and around the world.

There is the myth of eternal Jewish victimhood, which conveniently edits from history all crimes that Jews have committed against others over their long history while exaggerating and removing from context the crimes that have been committed against the Jews.

MUSIC(HISTORY SHOWS US THAT JEWS HAVE NEVER BEEN PERSECUTED UNTIL THEY HAVE PERSECUTED OTHERS FIRST..FIRST FIRST.!!! and damaged THE HOSTS lives so much...that the people are finally are forced to RETALIATE AGAINST THE VICIOUS PSYCHOPATHIC BRAINWASHED JEWS IN ORDER TO SURVIVE!!!

.The world would be better without their religion..its sick..and depraved..and should forever be abolished from earth..ITS A RELIGION MADE UP BY INBRED PSYCHOPATHS..CRAZY BASTARDS..Until then..three will never be peace..

MUSIC:
YOU have the gaul to tell us that these psychos have never threatened anyone..Lying is a sin..and one day..you will have to answer for this to a much higher authority than your Jew god..

THESE SOUND LIKE THE MOST VICIOUS ATTACKS AGAINST MANKIND IVE EVER HEARD...JEWS HAVE MURDERED NATIONS AT A TIME...and they know it...those fatherless murdering bastards..

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A JEWISH GENOCIDE...

=================================
**They say they have the SAMPSON OPTION so they never have to suffer a Holocaust again.....BUT THE PROBLEM WITH THAT STATEMENT..IS THEY NEVER SUFFERED A GERMAN HOLOCAUST IN THE FIRST PLACE..ITS A FACT..ZIONIST JEWS MURDERED THE JEWS IN THE CAMPS.NOT GERMANS...

ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT THESE ZIONIST JEWS CHURCHILL AND EISENHOWER..MURDERED THE JEWS IN THE DETENTION CAMPS IN GERMANY BY BOMBING THE SUPPLY LINES..causing starvation and then TYPHUS INFECTION

THE WORSE ENEMY A JEW HAS...IS OTHER JEWS...There is not one Christian perpetrated genocide of Jews that you can tell us about..because sits never happened..

BUT ZIONIST JEWS..OF THE TALMUD..HAVE MURDERED US IN MANY NATIONS ..EVEN JUST THIS LAST CENTURY
ARMENIA
GERMANY
UKRAINE
RUSSIA
IN THE MIDDLE EAST
AND SOON....AMERICA..if they get their way..

ITS IS WE ..THE NON JEWS..WHO HAVE BEEN GREATLY WRONGED BY THESE PSYCHOPATHIC ZIONIST JEWS..WHO MURDER EVERYONE..THEY ARE NOT CHOOSEY WHO THEY MURDER...

WE ARE VICTIMS OF THESE ZIONIST JEWS..not the other way around..THE TRUTH HAS NEVER PASSED THIS SICK AND DEPRAVED PEOPLES LIPS EVERY..

SEE HOW THESE BASTARDS LIE LIE LIE! Its sickening.

See Juma...your a disinfo agent..telling lies on the internet injuring innocent people...all for just 30 pieces of silver..

4/26/2015 11:14:15 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

Gregbell77
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Tyler, TX
74, joined Mar. 2015

The holocost has become the wart on the jewish nose.

This is certainly not something you'll see in the mainstream media or in an American clasroom. A series of video interviews with elderly Jewish Auschwitz concentration camp survivors reveal some not-so-well-known facts about the camp.

One survivor recalls the magnificent orchestra. "One musician was so good," she says, they had "not just a piano, a grand piano!" She recalls how she helped with the soundstage: "the downstairs room was for theater, they wanted to build a stage curtain in that new block..."

Others describe how it was very peaceful at Auschwitz - A woman describes how she would make tea for the whole camp; they watched movies, and were allowed to write postcards and letters to friends.

Another explains how there was a cantina in the camp where they could buy needed items, and tells the interviewer that yes, they were allowed to have money; and he would buy things like cigarettes and beer. The only thing he wasn't impressed with was the 'weak beer'. They got paid with coupons which were redeemable in the cantina. He happily goes on to describe "several organized very well, soccer teams" which "Kept their minds off the problems."

One woman was an artist and was asked to paint a mural on the wall for the children at the daycare center. She painted a Swiss chalet with a meadow, sheep and cows. The mural evolved and she added images of Snow White and the Seven dwarfs; she fondly recalls how all the kids loved it. They later put on a theatre production of Snow White and the seven dwarfs. "How is it that they put on a play?!" the interviewer incredulously asks.

"I don't know," the woman replies, "But the SS soldiers came and watched!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

4/26/2015 11:17:59 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
clarence2
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
57, joined May. 2011

You're lucky that your version of the Christian fundamentalist God doesn't exist funwithmusic, or else he'd surely send you to hell for professing your crazed antisemitic BS. (of course, a more sophisticated God model with brains would take into account that you live in a culture of conspiracy where it's normal for people to hold idiotic beliefs. He'd probably be lenient and just send you for a course of counselling sessions).

[Edited 4/26/2015 11:20:16 PM ]

4/26/2015 11:28:21 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:
MUSIC

I call BS on that. Prove your point and show me where Israel directly threatened a nation with a nuclear reprisal?

Because it is true. Why don't you drop the hyperbole for once eh?

ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT THAT TOTAL BULLSHIT STORY ABOUT BLOWING ISRAHELL OFF THE MAP....geesh..that lie was exposed just after it happened..He never said such a thing

Source? And not some crap from your usual hate sites, something credible.

LOL, source? And not some BS from your usual hate sites, something credible for a change.

Of course it's about prejudice. It stands out like a third testicle on a greyhound...it's all you do.

No, you post lies from hate-filled secondary sources.

I don't bother with you on that anymore. Not after your BS response to the proof I showed you regarding the Sonderkommandoes. You just showed me you're not interested in facts that contradict your prejudice. You are not interested in debate and all you really want to do here is just post your propaganda.

Thomas Jefferson

And I'll let this stand for the brain dead rant it is.

[Edited 4/26/2015 11:30:23 PM ]

4/26/2015 11:30:01 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

JUMA:
No, some bozo wrote an op-ed piece, and spoke of nuking various cities.
Israels official policy is "nuclear ambiguity" (dont ask dont tell)
So why would they threatin to use something they dont admit they have.
Now Israel has always maintained that they will use any means at their disposal to ensure Israels survival (who wouldnt)

THOUGH YOU SAID THAT ISRAHELL NEVER THREATENED ANYONE..YOU TELL LIES SAYANIM..

So..are these vicious Jewish Professors BOZO'S? They spoke what they meant..it was was all about killing others..

PEACE IS SOMETHING THE JEW HAS NO CLUE ABOUT..HES NEVER HAD IT..NEVER WANTED IT..HE ENJOYS WARS..DEATH AND BLOOD..BECAUSE HES THE SON OF SATAN...

THey surely do not have the PEACEFUL spirit of God in them....

Israel’s Samson Option: the Real Nuclear Threat

Moreover, once Israel acquired nuclear weapons, it became clear that they were not intended solely for adversaries in possible Arab-Israeli war. Israel let it be know that was willing to take down the entire world rather than allow the Zionist dream to come to an end. This is what is known as “the Samson Option,” named after the biblical character who destroyed his enemies by pushing down the columns of a temple, killing himself in the process.

Martin Van Creveld, a prominent professor of military history at the prestigious Hebrew University in Jerusalem, told a Dutch magazine the following in 2002: “We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.”

He went on to say “Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.” (The original interview appeared in the Dutch weekly magazine:Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53, April 27th, 2002).

In 2002, David D. Perlmutter,((Perlemutter? communist NIKITA KHRUCHVE RELATIVE?)).. a professor of Mass Communication at Louisiana State University and a senior fellow at the Reilly Center for Media & Public Affairs, wrote the following in a Los Angeles Times op-ed: ”What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens?”

So how did the world reach this insane situation develop? Zionists have inculcated a severe paranoia in Jews in Israel and around the world.

There is the myth of eternal Jewish victimhood, which conveniently edits from history all crimes that Jews have committed against others over their long history while exaggerating and removing from context the crimes that have been committed against the Jews.

MUSIC
What was said here..is quite disturbing...

The problem I have with their SAMPSON OPTION..is the fact that Jews infiltrate governments...and impoverish nations wit their banks...

IN TIME...THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH..ARE GOING TO GET TIRED OF ALL THE JEWISH CHICANERY..AND FIGHT BACK...

Do the people of the earth..deserve to be nuked by vicious lying KABBALIST TALMUDIC JEWS ..because they defended themselves from being impoverish..robbed and cheated by Jews?

THE BIBLE..IN ZECHARIAH 12..AND IN REVELATION 11:8, 18:10, 18:-2-3, 18:23-24..TELLS US THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH finally get fed up and ..ATTACK EARTHLY FALLEN JERUSALEM/BABYLON ..AND DESTROY THIS NEW WORLD ORDER IS DESTROYED..

THEN..JESUS COMES AND AND ATTACKS THOSE WHO ATTACKED HIS SPIRITUAL PEOPLE..WHO ARE CALLED SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM...that is the second Jerusalem mentioned in Zechariah 12...not these nut job Talmudists.

This is a vicious satanic death cult..who have been murdering mankind for all of time...ALL WARS..ARE JEWISH WARS..REVELATION 18:24..THOSE WHO SPILL THE BLOOD OF PROPHETS..SAINTS..AND ALL WHO WREE SLAIN UPON THE EARTH..

If you study history..all wars..can be traced back to these Jews..who change their names constantly..to throw you off track...
THEY WERE:
FRANKISTS..JACOBITES...RECHABITES...CHILDREN OF BELIAL....CANAANITES..JEWS...YOUNG TURKS...NAZIS...BOLSHEVIKS...ISRAHELLIES ..ZIONISTS...gee..I wonder what they will call themselves after they loose this battle against the American people..?
=======================================================

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A JEWISH GENOCIDE...BUT JEWS HAVE MANY TIMES..GENOCIDE THE CHRISTIANS..And are ready to do it again in AMERICA..using the MURDEROUS JEWISH NOAHIDE LAWS..which require the BEHEADING OF CHRISTIANS...BY JEWS..because we believe in Christ

I though Jew media told us it was Muslims and Islamics doing this..WHEN IN TRUTH..ITS A JEWISH TRADITION..TO GENOCIDE CHRISTIANS..

THE WORSE ENEMY A JEW HAS...IS OTHER JEWS...There is not one Christian perpetrated genocide of Jews that you can tell us about..because sits never happened..

BUT ZIONIST JEWS..OF THE TALMUD..HAVE MURDERED US IN MANY NATIONS ..EVEN JUST THIS LAST CENTURY
ARMENIA
GERMANY
UKRAINE
RUSSIA
IN THE MIDDLE EAST
AND SOON....AMERICA..if they get their way..

ITS IS WE ..THE NON JEWS..WHO HAVE BEEN GREATLY WRONGED BY THESE PSYCHOPATHIC ZIONIST JEWS..WHO MURDER EVERYONE..THEY ARE NOT CHOOSEY WHO THEY MURDER...

ITS WAS ZIONIST JEWS WHO MURDERED JEWS IN GERMANY....MANY GOOD RABBI KNOW THIS..AND HAVE EXPOSED THE LIES AS WELL..

IF THE BABYLON TALMUD..THE KABBALAH..THE ZOHAR..ENDED TODAY..THE EARTH WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE WITH OUT SUCH POISONOUS TEACHINGS AGAINST ALL OF MANKIND..

[Edited 4/26/2015 11:30:53 PM ]

4/27/2015 12:04:37 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

from juma2112:]This is typical of ur type proof.
The first part of u post is bs. It was not said by any Israeli official.
(Perhaps its from the bozo I mentioned)
Then u try to tie that to a Moshe Dayan quote
If this quote is accurate, and coming from u .
But if it is nowhere does he imply Israel would be the aggressor, but would defend itself with the full force of its capabilities.

==============================================
OBVIOUSLY MANY JEWISH LEADERS HAVE THE SAME OPINION OF THEMSELVES..It must be hard work carrying around those big ole fat bloated heads everyday..

Carter Reveals Begin Viewed
Jews As The Master Race
All Hail The Jewish Master Race
By Texe Marrs
11-25-3

http://www.rense.com/general45/master.htm

No Basis for Peace

In his memoirs of his years in the White House, former President Jimmy Carter wrote that there could have been peace between the Arabs and the Israelis had it not been for the bigoted, Nazi-like racial views of Israeli's Prime Minister Menachem Begin.

Begin, Carter recalled, believed the Jews were a Master Race, a holy people superior to Egyptians and Arabs. Begin also believed that God wanted the Jews to own the land, so there was absolutely no basis for peace. The Jews lusted after the land and intended to have it. Period.

Jews a Totally Different Species?

Rabbi Mendel Schneerson, the late Jewish Lubavitcher and friend of the senior George Bush, also believed the Jews are a superior Master Race. Many Jews today agree with the late Rabbi. Some even believe that Schneerson will himself someday be resurrected and return as the Jewish World Messiah. Schneerson once explained his theory of Jewish racial superiority this way. He said, "We have a case of the Jew...a totally different species."

"The body of a Jewish person," Schneerson bragged, "is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul...A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness."

Holocaust activist Elie Wiesel, whose lies about his holocaust experiences seem to be legion, also claims that Jews are a superior race. "Everything about us is different," Wiesel boasts. "Jews are ontologically exceptional."
==========================================================

BY A MANS WORKS..YOU SHALL KNOW HIM need I say more..

====================================================

SAMPSON OPTION..
In summation, Jews world-wide have been brainwashed to think that Goyim throughout history have persecuted them for absolutely no reason other than irrational and congenital hatred and that Israel is the only thing standing between them and the gas chambers.

They have the power through their domination of finance, the media, and other key sectors of society to force Western leaders to provide Israel with the very tools that it then uses to blackmail them.

And this paranoia combined with religious ideas of “chosenness” and secular ideas of racial superiority create just the kind of psychosis that makes this blackmail more than just an empty threat.
Tags:breaking · featured · Samson option · Zionist crimes
====================================================================

**MUSICRead the bible for yourselves..TRUST NO PREACHER..TRUST NO RABBI...SATANS MINISTERS ARE I ALL RELGIIONS..

By reading the scriptrues for yourself..you open yourself up to the indwelling of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD..and then you can GAIN 'THE GIFT OF WISDOM" and the 'GIFT OF SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT..which we need greatly today..

Jesus..the Christ said CALL NO MAN FATHER..CALL NO MAN TEACHER/RABBI...Your to be your own priest...Jesus knew we would be in danger so he abolished the PRIEST SYSTEM..so we could protect our eternal lives..from all these SATANS MINISTERS.
======================================================================

**MUSIC This is why its important for all of us to speak to the Jews..and expose the lies told to them..all their lives..SET THEM FREE INDEED/u]..from oppression by lying evil Rabbis..and leaders who use them like mules for the purpose of the ELITES..

You Jews..just like us..are being used by a small group of IN-BRED PSYCHOPATHS. Your region is designed to keep you enslaved to them..YOUR SLAVES.YOUZ JOOZE..Slaves just like us..who are tax slaves...

my people..and youze jooze..have the same enemy... You just dont know it yet..

4/27/2015 12:05:56 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

Gregbell77
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Tyler, TX
74, joined Mar. 2015

Holocaust believers say the hydrogen cyanide released from the zyklon B posed no explosive danger to the crematoria next door because the lethal levels of HCN stay under the explosive levels of 5.6% saturation level..

But they forgot the fumes, as the hydrogen cyanide is released the fumes are up to 100% hydrogen cyanide and very explosive. Only after dispersion throughout the chamber could non-explosive levels possibly be reached. But it would require accurate measured dosage.

USCDC states..

EXPLOSION HAZARDS:?Hydrogen cyanide (AC) gas mixes well with air, and explosive mixtures are easily formed. ?Confined polymerization can cause container failure and a violent explosion. ?Hydrogen cyanide (AC) can decompose explosively on contact with alkaline materials. ?Explosive potential is severe when hydrogen cyanide (AC) is exposed to heat or flame or to alkaline agents. ?Lower explosive (flammable) limit in air (LEL), 5.6%; upper explosive (flammable) limit in air (UEL), 40%. ?The agent or its vapors present a vapor explosion and poison (toxic) hazard indoors, outdoors, or in sewers. ?Run-off to sewers may create an explosion hazard. ?Containers may explode when heated. ?Ruptured cylinders may rocket.

Notice the room where the coke used to fire the incinerators is stored.. one cremation uses 250 kg of coke. To cremate 2,000 people 500,000 kg of coke would be needed and apparently stored in a room the size of a closet.

4/27/2015 12:17:09 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

]Quote from clarence2:[]You're lucky that your version of the Christian fundamentalist God doesn't exist funwithmusic, or else he'd surely send you to hell for professing your crazed antisemitic BS. (of course, a more sophisticated God model with brains would take into account that you live in a culture of conspiracy where it's normal for people to hold idiotic beliefs. He'd probably be lenient and just send you for a course of counselling sessions).

Really? You think so?

BOOK OF TITUS...PAY NO ATTENTION TO JEWISH FABLES...THEY SAY THEY KNOW GOD..BUT DO NOT...THEIR WORKS ARE REPROBATE

Doesnt sound like God chose them..or is pleased with their REPROBATE WORKS

COMEON..WE ALL KNOW THAT JEWS HAVE GENOCIDE THE HELL OUT OF THE CHRISTIANS FORR 2,000 YEARS...DONT PLAY THE DUMMY WITH ME..NUT JOB.

THE FACTS ARE CLARENCE..THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT MANY CONSPIRACIES...ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE..WHICH teaches about the same conspiracy from Genesis..to Revelation.

AND WE CAN SEE..ITS HAPPENING JUST AS THE BIBLE TAUGHT IT WOULD

CLARENCE..go read the bible..before you judge others...shame on you..

IM NOT ANTI SEMITIC..I JUST KNOW THAT IN THE BOOK OF AMOS...GOD TELLS US THERE WAS NEVER GOING TO BE AN ISRAEL..AGAIN..(12 tribes)

So..who are these people ..who say Jews are Judah..WHERE IN THE BIBLE ..DID GOD CHANGE JUDAH TO JEW?

TELL ME THAT GENIUS.

Dont come here and attack my until you know what your talking about..mental midget.

TODAY...ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT JEWS USE THE TERM 'ANTI SEMITISM' TO TRY O KEEP OTHERS FROM EXPOSING THE MANY JEWISH CONSPIRACIES AGAINST ALL OF MANKIND..They are creating their NEW JEW ORDER..

if they werent..they would all be living in Israhell..among their own..BUT THEY ARE NOT..THEY ARE HERE..EFFING UP MY COUNTRY..

ITS MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO DEFEND MY LIFE AGAINST THOSE WHO HAVE ALWAYS GENOCIDE CHRISTIANS..AND NON JEWS...

ALL WARS..ARE JEWISH WARS..they even admit so..

[Edited 4/27/2015 12:18:45 AM ]

4/27/2015 12:24:21 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

from Gregbell77:]Holocaust believers say the hydrogen cyanide released from the zyklon B posed no explosive danger to the crematoria next door because the lethal levels of HCN stay under the explosive levels of 5.6% saturation level..

Notice the room where the coke used to fire the incinerators is stored.. one cremation uses 250 kg of coke. To cremate 2,000 people 500,000 kg of coke would be needed and apparently stored in a room the size of a closet.

==========================================

DETAILS DONT MATTER TO THESE PEOPLE..

ONLY THE PREVAILING PROPAGANDA OF THE DAY MATTERS..AS LONG IS IT IS IN JEWISH FAVOR...

You can post and entire book of truth..and if it does not match what crooked Rabbis have told them..they cannot comprehend anything..

They are a mentally deficiant people..who are told how smart they are everyday..and yet here..in these threads...we have proven many times..they are not that smart..and basically have no real knowledge of REAL HISTORY..only what their MASTERS ALLOW THEM TO BELIEVE.

The JEWS OF JUDAISM..ARE ZOMBIES..CONTROLLED BY KOL NIDRE LYING RABID RABBIS...HELL BENT ON DOING EVIL TO THE WORLD..

THAT IS KABBALKIST TALMUD*CK JUDAISM IN A NUT SHEL...PSYCHOTIC..

BOO HOO..I attacked your religion?

Well.youze Jooze have been attacking mine for quite some time now..and have genocide my peole...so ..man up..

THRE IS NO TRUTH IN THIS PEOPLE OF THE BABYLON TALMUD..AND THE KABBALAH..

[Edited 4/27/2015 12:25:40 AM ]

4/27/2015 12:24:40 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

Gregbell77
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Tyler, TX
74, joined Mar. 2015

Anti-semitic?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/46566146/Who-is-Esau-Edom#scribd

4/27/2015 12:31:21 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

WOW..GREG..WHAT AN AWESOME POST....THANK YOU ...

The times of King John Hyracannus is never spoke of by these SAYANIM HERE...about the fact that he forced EDOM to circumcise..and join Judah...which poisoned the tribe ...

Thanks again..I need to purchase those books...Looks like a very good read.

THIS WAS A REAL EYE OPENER..PERHAPS THIS IS THE MARK OF CAIN?

[Edited 4/27/2015 12:32:12 AM ]

4/27/2015 12:32:26 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:

my people..and youze jooze..have the same enemy... You just dont know it yet..

Who are 'youze jooz'?

4/27/2015 12:33:46 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

STRONGS EXHASTIVE BIBLE CONCORDANCE KJV HEBREW

#3067...JUDITH.(wife of Esau).. CANAANITESS...A JEWESS...

JEWS ..ARE EDOM..OBVIOUSLY...

THE WORLD 'JEW' WAS ADDED INTO THE BIBLE AROUND THE 1700'S PROBABLY TO PERPETUATE THE PRESENT LIE ABOUT JEWS BEING JUDAH..AND SUCH..

SHOW ME IN THE BIBLE..WHERE GOD CHANGED THE NAME OF JUDAH..TO JEW...

4/27/2015 12:34:31 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from class5:
Who are 'youze jooz'?

Youze...Youze a Jooze.. arent ya?

4/27/2015 12:38:35 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:
Youze...Youze a Jooze.. arent ya?

No, and I've told you my heritage and it is Catholic. Why do you persist with this lie? Do you think it is insulting to be labelled a Jew? Nazi's thought like that.

4/27/2015 12:41:21 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:
STRONGS EXHASTIVE BIBLE CONCORDANCE KJV HEBREW

#3067...JUDITH.(wife of Esau).. CANAANITESS...A JEWESS...

JEWS ..ARE EDOM..OBVIOUSLY...

THE WORLD 'JEW' WAS ADDED INTO THE BIBLE AROUND THE 1700'S PROBABLY TO PERPETUATE THE PRESENT LIE ABOUT JEWS BEING JUDAH..AND SUCH..

SHOW ME IN THE BIBLE..WHERE GOD CHANGED THE NAME OF JUDAH..TO JEW...

The Bible has nothing to do with the etymology. The term 'Jew' is an anglicised version of Judah.

For the umpteenth time:

Jew/d?u?/noun: Jew; plural noun: Jews

a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins to the ancient Hebrew people of Israel.
Origin

Middle English: from Old French juiu, via Latin from Greek Ioudaios, via Aramaic from Hebrew yehu?i, from yehu?ah ‘Judah’ (see Judah).

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=navclient&ie=utf-8&gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=etytmology+for+the+word+jew

I know History is not your strong point, but not all Jews are Edomites, that is just another lie like the Ashkenazi Jew Myth.

[Edited 4/27/2015 12:43:22 AM ]

4/27/2015 12:43:00 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

Gregbell77
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Tyler, TX
74, joined Mar. 2015

@funwithmusic:
WOW..GREG..WHAT AN AWESOME POST....THANK YOU ...

The times of King John Hyracannus is never spoke of by these SAYANIM HERE...about the fact that he forced EDOM to circumcise..and join Judah...which poisoned the tribe ...

Thanks again..I need to purchase those books...Looks like a very good read.

THIS WAS A REAL EYE OPENER..PERHAPS THIS IS THE MARK OF CAIN?

Who is Esau-Edom is a very informative book. The khazars who call themselves "jews" hate it, of course.

4/27/2015 5:33:13 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

U got on a roll fun, and again ur asserted that the Jews want to conquer the world.

Sooooo, I ask again, why didnt they in the 30's/40's? When according to u they controlled England, U.S.S.R., U.S., and Nazi Germany.
They already had Europe, N. America, N.African oil, a strong foot hold in Soviet Asia, and an equally strong foothold in the Pacific. Why did they abandon the prime directive?

4/27/2015 5:41:21 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
Again u put words in my mouth.
I never claimed Iran HAD nukes.
What u ignore is the fact that a heavy water reactor is not needed to enrich uranium for power, or medical purposes. Yet Iran has a heavy water facility, and in negotiations refused to give it up.
In case u dont know, a heavy water reactor is a component in making a nuclear weapon.
So what Iran, and u, say seems a lil suspect.

Again....a nuclear physics class should be taken before discussing any of this. For one thing, the Arak facility suspended construction in nov, 2013.....long before the p5+1. The plant was originally intended for medical isotopes and nuclear research. Heavy water facilities are more effecient which is why Israel, Pakistan, India, etc use them. The IAEA was allowed into the Arak facility in 2009 and said it met their qualifications. The 6 month nonsense in the p5+1 agreement meant nothing anyway since the plant was already sitting idle.

What Hannity won't tell you is that Iran currently has no facilities to separate plutonium from spent fuel, so all the heavy water facilities in the world will not help Iran build a nuke. The reason the Arak project was started was because their current nuclear research facility was old and out dated and too close to Tehran. Iran requested aid from 4 different countries but was denied, so they went ahead and started the Arak facility.

4/27/2015 5:46:18 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
U got on a roll fun, and again ur asserted that the Jews want to conquer the world.

Sooooo, I ask again, why didnt they in the 30's/40's? When according to u they controlled England, U.S.S.R., U.S., and Nazi Germany.
They already had Europe, N. America, N.African oil, a strong foot hold in Soviet Asia, and an equally strong foothold in the Pacific. Why did they abandon the prime directive?

The Zionists currently control most of our govt, banking system, media, and social issues. They never had to fire bullets to control us. If you don't believe me, ask Satanyahu....he even admits America is under their control.

4/27/2015 7:11:00 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

The Zionists currently control most of our govt, banking system, media, and social issues. They never had to fire bullets to control us. If you don't believe me, ask Satanyahu....he even admits America is under their control.

That doesnt answer the question.
If, as fun claims, Jews controlled the most powerful nations on earth. And the ultimate goal is enslavement of all non Jews, why would they revert to influence peddling when they were only moths away from ABSOLUTE power?

4/27/2015 7:23:55 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Again....a nuclear physics class should be taken before discussing any of this. For one thing, the Arak facility suspended construction in nov, 2013.....long before the p5+1. The plant was originally intended for medical isotopes and nuclear research. Heavy water facilities are more effecient which is why Israel, Pakistan, India, etc use them. The IAEA was allowed into the Arak facility in 2009 and said it met their qualifications. The 6 month nonsense in the p5+1 agreement meant nothing anyway since the plant was already sitting idle.

What Hannity won't tell you is that Iran currently has no facilities to separate plutonium from spent fuel, so all the heavy water facilities in the world will not help Iran build a nuke. The reason the Arak project was started was because their current nuclear research facility was old and out dated and too close to Tehran. Iran requested aid from 4 different countries but was denied, so they went ahead and started the Arak facility.

Then why the secracey surrounding the Arak facility, prior to its discovery?
U are correct a heavy water reactor is a multipurpose operation, one of which is creating weapons grade material.
If the purpose was simply for power/medical purposes, y not build more? Y hide the one u have? Y deny its exsistance until it could no longer b denied?

4/27/2015 9:30:24 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
Then why the secracey surrounding the Arak facility, prior to its discovery?
U are correct a heavy water reactor is a multipurpose operation, one of which is creating weapons grade material.
If the purpose was simply for power/medical purposes, y not build more? Y hide the one u have? Y deny its exsistance until it could no longer b denied?

From what I understand, they told the IAEA about it when construction started but they didn't allow inspections until 2009. Iran is allowed to do nuclear research and also heavy water facilities are the most efficient way to obtain medical isotopes. In other words, Iran didn't break any rules, it just pisses off Israel. Iran has never broke any rules or else they wouldn't be a NPT signatory in good standing. Alot of the inspection arguements come from facilities that have already been inspected or non-nuclear facilities that are not IAEA related.....kind of like Russia wanting to inspect area 51.

From what I have read, both sides have good arguements. Heavy water is more efficient for medical isotopes and research but it also is for nuclear weapon grade plutonium.

It is a moot issue now because Iran suspended construction and they have no way to separate plutonium from spent fuel. Everything you see or hear is phobia.

Alot of things that Iran does that does not make sense to you is because of persian pride. They don't want the big satan telling them what to do publicly while most of the time they are willing to negotiate fairly behind closed doors. Israel will not allow inspections period for the same reason.

I can understand the concern with the Arak facility but the fact is even if it was fully operational, it would not break any IAEA or NPT rules or regulations. Iran is allowed to do nuclear research.

The demonation of Iran has gone past ridiculous. They have been a NPT signatory in good standing for a half a century while other countries refuse to sign the treaty or reneged on the treaty. Iran is being punished for following the rules. They could have done a n korea and said "f**k off"....but they didn't despite 35 years of illegal harsh sanctions. My question is...when are the sanctions going to start on Israel. F**k, we reward them for rogue behavior with billions of dollars a year.

4/27/2015 9:40:58 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
That doesnt answer the question.
If, as fun claims, Jews controlled the most powerful nations on earth. And the ultimate goal is enslavement of all non Jews, why would they revert to influence peddling when they were only moths away from ABSOLUTE power?

Influence peddling is what works for them. A direct assault would only open people's eyes and they would demand a stop be put to the jew dominance like in 1930's germany. That would happen here if the truth was known....especially about the USS Liberty and 9/11.

The only difference between 1933 Germany and 2015 US is that Germany woke the f**k up. German Jews went too far when they declared economic war on Germany in 1933. The Jews learned their lesson and will now stay behind the scenes. Jews or Jew money is behind porn, sex slave trade, homosexuality, gay marriage, killing of xmas, no more nativity scenes, no prayer in school, atheistic influence, mixed races, mass immigration, etc, etc and most people do not even realize it even though the proof is staring them right in the face. I would say the Zionist strategy has been damn effective....why would they change it? For the love of Christ, they even have millions of Christians supporting them......supporting a religion that consists of 50% atheists.

4/27/2015 11:13:43 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from juma2112:

Stop it with your ridiculous questions..I used to know a poster here just like you

His name was KINDLER..

WELCOME BACK KINDLER

4/27/2015 11:17:51 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

According to Juma...and Class 5...none of this is true...were all delusional..

DISINFO AGENTS? ..OF COURSE THEY ARE

WHOEVER CONTROLS THE MEDIA...THE IMAGES..CONTROLS THE CULTURE...

HOMO JEW..ALLEN GINSBERG

The fact that the word JEW is not allowed in TALUDVISION..when speaking of ZIONST CRIMES BEING DONE IN AMERICA..PROVES WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA..

THE FACT THAT THE GOV HAS NOT CORRECTED THIS PROBLEM

PROVES JEWS CONTROL THE GOV TOO

WHO CONTROLS THE GOV....MEDIA..HOLLYWOOD..EDUCATION...ETC
thezog.wordpress

GO SEE WHO CONTROLS THIS NATION..SO WE CAN KICK THESE DEMON BASTARDS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

============================================================

MATTHEW 2;6 AND MICAH 5:2...A GOVERNOR WILL COME OUT OF BETHLEHEM..AND RULE MY PEOPLE ISRAEL

OT SAINTS were resurrected and are NOW IN THE PROMISED LAND PROMISED ALL THROUGH THE BIBLE..((MATTHEW 27:53))

YOU DUMBASS CHRISTIAN ZIONISTS..YOUR IN A DEMONIC KABBALIST CULT...

4/27/2015 11:28:26 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Its not like it is a big secret. Good grief, just look at hollywood, the dual citizens in congress, the supreme court, the owners of mass media, etc. George W just gave an anti-Iran deal speech to a roomful of Jewish donors yesterday while the rest of the GOP hopefuls are begging Adelson for money while Adelson has the devil's contract ready for them to sign. George W should be enjoying life on his ranch, not still schilling for the Zionists. Yet, idiots still deny these things happen or are true.

4/27/2015 11:46:04 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Its not like it is a big secret. Good grief, just look at hollywood, the dual citizens in congress, the supreme court, the owners of mass media, etc. George W just gave an anti-Iran deal speech to a roomful of Jewish donors yesterday while the rest of the GOP hopefuls are begging Adelson for money while Adelson has the devil's contract ready for them to sign. George W should be enjoying life on his ranch, not still schilling for the Zionists. Yet, idiots still deny these things happen or are true.

OF COURSE THEY DENY THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH..IS GOING TO CRUSH THEM ALL TO HELL

THEY ARE GUILTY OF THE MOST VIOLENT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

THEY ARE IN DEEP DOO DOO...

That is why they had to destory the investigations against Zionist Jew Zacheim..the THEIF..going on at the Penta-Con...

That is why they MUST hide the truth about THE HOLYHOAX..AND THE FACT THAT ZIONIST JEWS.. LIKE CHURCHILL AND EISENHOWER...MURDERED THE JEWS IN GERMANY..not the Germans...o

If this is exposed..how many Jews are going to want to be a part of the JEW UTOPIA if they know that Jews will murder other Jews for their own purpose? LIKE ZERO!!

THEY WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING WHEN THIS TRUTH IS TOLD...AND IT WILL BE told you betcha

THE USSR ARCHIVES ARE NOW BEING OPENED..AND THE WORLD WILL LEARN THAT ZIONIST JEWS GENOCIE UKRAINE AND RUSSIANS..Especially ALL THE CHRISTIANS

OPPS..THERE GOES THEIR SUPPORT FROM CHRISTIAN ZIONIST CULTS
across our fair land...

THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO LEARN THE TRUTH OF "REVELATION 18:24" .

They are responsible for the shed blood of all the righteous upon the earth....HISTORY PROVES THAT ALL WARS...HAVE BEEN JEW CREATED WARS...and they have GENOCIDE ALL CHRISTIANS IN EVERY NATION THEY MAKE WAR IN..

..God told us they would do this evil deed ..SHED THE BLOOD OF THE RIGHTEOUS SAINTS..

..THATS WHY JEWS PUSH ATHEISM..they dont want you to know what God thinks about them..HOW HE CALLED THEM REPROBATES..and that HE DOES NOT CHOOSE THEM FOR ANYTHING..except what you will read in OBADIAH..10-18..He has chosen them to go to he

THOSE THAT DO NOT ACCEPT JESUS AS MESSIAH...WILL HAVE NO PART IN THE WORLD TO COME.

Genesis ..Let US make man in OUR image.....WHO DO YOU THINK...."US AND OUR" is"

God has a family too...and Jesus is his son....EZEKIEL ISRAEL IS MY SON...MY FIRSTBORN..

(Adam was not born..but was created you Jews..)

4/27/2015 1:34:34 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from juma2112:

U still cant answer this question, so as usual, u accuse me of being a Jew.

The fact is, u've repeatedly said that the Jews goal is world domination. They intend to enslave non Jews (with mass beheadings)
U've also repeatedly said that in WWII Jews controlled the most power countries in the world.
If ur right about Jewish goals, why didnt they take over they already controlled 2/3 of the world?

U've said that u know the truth, cuz u've watched Hitler's speeches.

Wenn sie Deutsch sind,
sie und die Nazis alle Deutschland schande.

And I truly mean that.

4/27/2015 3:46:59 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,196)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Having spent some time in Germany, i've viewed numerous photos etc of the camps with people starving to death. I've seen photos of people stacked up like cords of wood, or led off to huge trenches only to be executed. Also well documented, was the Warsaw ghetto as well as the events leading up to it. While there, the Germans I met were extremely ashamed of that time in their history, and yet, i've never once met a single one of them that even came close to denying it happened. We've also had many witnesses, several of which were U.S.soldiers that were in those camps or helped rescue people from them. For people like funwith who claims the Holocaust was a Jewish program meant to instead eliminate Germans, means that we must then question what actually is determined as fact. And as it stands, all she's done is re-create a series of events that are not only disrespectful towards those who suffered during the Holocaust, but also couldn't be farther from the truth.

Hitler was adamant about the extermination, this was visible in 1922, so it was beset from an early mindset of his political career. To simply say that it never happened has the same credibility as believing the Crusades are still happening, or that the Atomic Bomb was never invented or dropped on Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

I find it remarkable that even after all this some people still have a hard time accepting the truth.

Oh yeah. And why is it illegal to question anything in regards to the Holocaust in certain countries? Simple... Because those countries do not have direct free speech protections. Sure, they have common law and some legal traditions, but not a direct stated protection of speech.

[Edited 4/27/2015 3:47:48 PM ]

4/27/2015 4:04:17 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

From what I understand, they told the IAEA about it when construction started but they didn't allow inspections until 2009. Iran is allowed to do nuclear research and also heavy water facilities are the most efficient way to obtain medical isotopes. In other words, Iran didn't break any rules, it just pisses off Israel. Iran has never broke any rules or else they wouldn't be a NPT signatory in good standing. Alot of the inspection arguements come from facilities that have already been inspected or non-nuclear facilities that are not IAEA related.....kind of like Russia wanting to inspect area 51.

From what I have read, both sides have good arguements. Heavy water is more efficient for medical isotopes and research but it also is for nuclear weapon grade plutonium.

It is a moot issue now because Iran suspended construction and they have no way to separate plutonium from spent fuel. Everything you see or hear is phobia.

Alot of things that Iran does that does not make sense to you is because of persian pride. They don't want the big satan telling them what to do publicly while most of the time they are willing to negotiate fairly behind closed doors. Israel will not allow inspections period for the same reason.

I can understand the concern with the Arak facility but the fact is even if it was fully operational, it would not break any IAEA or NPT rules or regulations. Iran is allowed to do nuclear research.

The demonation of Iran has gone past ridiculous. They have been a NPT signatory in good standing for a half a century while other countries refuse to sign the treaty or reneged on the treaty. Iran is being punished for following the rules. They could have done a n korea and said "f**k off"....but they didn't despite 35 years of illegal harsh sanctions. My question is...when are the sanctions going to start on Israel. F**k, we reward them for rogue behavior with billions of dollars a year.

In 2002 the Arak facility was exposed by the peoples Mujehadin (pardon my spelling) of Iran.
2006 Iran announced the inauguration of the plant to begin heavy water production. Iran was within treaty guidelines under no obligation to report Arak as it was under construction.
2009 IAEA inspectors report that Arak has the potential to produce 1-2 weapons per year, but no signs of reprocessing capabilities at that time.
2013 Prez. Ahmadinajad (again apologies) visits Arak for installation of reactor vessel, the final step to make reactor operational.
IAEA inspectors have been denied access, despite their right to conduct design verification inspections.

4/27/2015 4:16:37 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

Gregbell77
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Tyler, TX
74, joined Mar. 2015

The German's were world-leaders in technology but somehow their most important program, the "EndSolung" was fraught with bad planning & inefficiency.

Wehrmach/SS/LuftWaffe had to invent genocide tech ad-hoc from the ground up, says Holo Inc. Auschwitz/Treblinka commanders did their own experiments to find out 'best methods'. Steam, diesel exhaust etc made way for cyanide.

Puzzles me how Revisionist crowd never posits more efficient methods. EZ enough to poke holes in Holo stories. Sure, the Revisionists don't want to be tarred as supporting EndSolung but nonetheless seems like a worthwhile exercise to imagine what NatSocs would have done if Holo was a concerted top-down program.

The 'official' Auschwitz website denies Deniers by saying that cremations were rushed & not done to normal civilian standards. They claim that Nazis had bone-grinding machines to finish what ovens left over.

A) why bother with cyanide? Just shove Joos into the ovens alive a la Hansel und Gretel?

B) why bother w/burning? Auschwitz had industrial concerns like rubber plant. Why not have massive rendering/fertilizer plant grinding/boiling Jews? Holo Inc actually did claim that human soap was produced by rendering but they've retreated a bit from that line.

C) why not just bulldoze victims into trenches & cover w/soil?

Jews simultaneously claim that extermination methods were "top secret" while also claiming that vast # of German & Polish civilians were hip to the killings.

Jews imply that more brutal & efficient methods would have risked NatSoc officials being later tried for "War Crimes" yet Hitler/Goebbels/Goering were never under any illusions, even pre-"Holo", about escaping eventual punishment should Germany lose the war. They knew from jump it was a fight to the death.

4/27/2015 5:17:55 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

class5
Queensland
Australia
51, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:
According to Juma...and Class 5...none of this is true...were all delusional..

DISINFO AGENTS? ..OF COURSE THEY ARE

Christ you're an idiot.

4/27/2015 8:27:45 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

actually is determined as fact. And as it stands, all she's done is re-create a series of events that are not only disrespectful towards those who suffered during the Holocaust, but also couldn't be farther from the truth.

Hitler was adamant about the extermination, this wHolocaust in certain countries? Simple... Because those countries do not have direct free speech protections. Sure, they have common law and some legal traditions, but not a direct stated protection of speech.
4/27/2015 8:34:13 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
In 2002 the Arak facility was exposed by the peoples Mujehadin (pardon my spelling) of Iran.
2006 Iran announced the inauguration of the plant to begin heavy water production. Iran was within treaty guidelines under no obligation to report Arak as it was under construction.
2009 IAEA inspectors report that Arak has the potential to produce 1-2 weapons per year, but no signs of reprocessing capabilities at that time.
2013 Prez. Ahmadinajad (again apologies) visits Arak for installation of reactor vessel, the final step to make reactor operational.
IAEA inspectors have been denied access, despite their right to conduct design verification inspections.

The Arak plant never went operational and isn't close to being operational. It is now sitting idle mainly because of the sanctions. It is a non-issue anyway because Iran has no facility to extract plutonium from spent fuel rods. It is impossible for Iran to build a nuke bomb now or anytime in the near future. The only nuke issue that could happen is if Israel bombs these facilities and releases radiation to who the f**k knows where. Hopefully, the wind will be blowing southwest towards tel aviv.

4/27/2015 8:58:27 PM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

The Arak plant never went operational and isn't close to being operational. It is now sitting idle mainly because of the sanctions. It is a non-issue anyway because Iran has no facility to extract plutonium from spent fuel rods. It is impossible for Iran to build a nuke bomb now or anytime in the near future. The only nuke issue that could happen is if Israel bombs these facilities and releases radiation to who the f**k knows where. Hopefully, the wind will be blowing southwest towards tel aviv.

If IAEA inspectors were allowed in, per agreement, then there would be no doubt.

4/28/2015 5:50:15 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
If IAEA inspectors were allowed in, per agreement, then there would be no doubt.
The plant is not even operational and constructuon has stopped. What the hell are the inspectors going to see but an idle facility. Even if it was running at full capacity, the inspectors would not find anything that breaks the NPT. They could produce one million lbs of weapon grade plutinium at the plant and it wouldn't do them any good. If they started to build a facility to separate plutonium from spent fuel rods, then that would be a red flag.

4/28/2015 6:11:17 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

It is still mind boggling to me that countries like Israel, Pakistan, and India have used heavy water facilities to make nuke weapons and they are not even signatories of the damn NPT. US, Canada, Russia, Norway, France, Romania, Argentina, , all have or had heavy water facilities. Iran must be beside themselves at the hypocrisy. If I was Zarif, I would stand in front of the UN...drop my pants...and moon the bunch of f**kin hypocrites. Again, Iran is being punished for doing the right thing. They could have went rogue like India, Pakistan, and Israel and told the IAEA to go f**k themselves. All Iran got for their good will was 35 years of harsh sanctions. Where are the harsh sanctions on India, Pakistan, and Israel? No wonder Iran calls us the great satan....more like great zionist f**kin a**holes.

4/28/2015 6:15:18 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from juma2112:

I do agree with that...lets go inspect the facilities at India, Pakistan, and Israel...you know...the facilities where plutonium has already been used to make nuclear weapons. YOU CAN'T THOUGH BECAUSE THESE COUNTRIES NEVER SIGNED THE NPT AND THEY IGNORE THE IAEA.

4/28/2015 6:19:09 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,565)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

I do agree with that...lets go inspect the facilities at India, Pakistan, and Israel...you know...the facilities where plutonium has already been used to make nuclear weapons. YOU CAN'T THOUGH BECAUSE THESE COUNTRIES NEVER SIGNED THE NPT AND THEY IGNORE THE IAEA.

And would agree with that.

4/28/2015 9:13:33 AM Jewish DESCENDENTS of Holocaust victims File LAWSUIT  

norwegianwood64
Dothan, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

Even Limbaugh the lunatic said last week that new info has come out saying Iran is about 2-3 months away frim a bomb.
....LMFAO. It would take at least a year after the Arak plant was fully operational to get enough plutonium to make one bomb....and the damn Iranians don't even have a way to separate the plutonium from the spent fuel. The US media is either insane or imbeciles....probably both.