Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what are some good free hookup sites

Incase of any problem please contact the webmaster. single ladies in cincinnati ohio Also the cause I posted this was for the reason that these facts were currently publicly published prior to by other kpop news sites. You`ll also have breaks for drinks and chit chat. locanto mobile Women who choose to propose to their boyfriends are similarly mocked on FDS.

best apps for quick hookups

We at eharmony want you to obtain adore and romance and to make it final. dating magnolia Meanwhile, Darrin is pacing back and forth attempting to figure out a new program. Just like that, a fun on the internet dating query has currently got you two talking about points you enjoy. huggle app reviews There are also other voice centric social attributes which includes audio broadcasting, genuine time speed voice dating, and on the net karaoke.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8/22/2008 10:22:16 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN

Should someone with herpies be on a website without telling ?

8/22/2008 10:25:13 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  
howaboutme22
Madisonville, TX

Now now there are alot of people on here with lots of things, but do you think they are going to tell anyone. Just curious but what made you ask?? People need labels on them cause there are too many that are secretly trying to share what they already have.

8/22/2008 10:32:09 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  

chellenc2008
Clayton, NC

Are you seriously asking this...geez

That is a MUST know for anyone considering dating.

what has happened to common sense and common decency

8/22/2008 10:33:34 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN

I ask because I just read a post asking why dating has to be so complicated and I think it's things like this that people know about themselves and are afraid to talk about.

Let's face it many are already afraid of rejection and are afraid to tell the truth about many things.

8/22/2008 10:34:55 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN

So your saying sex on the first date is unacceptable ?

8/22/2008 10:36:22 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  

chellenc2008
Clayton, NC

Giving someone a lifelong disease or a potentially fatal one like HIV is much more than just a dating complication.

8/22/2008 10:39:59 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

people with herpies need love too

edit to note: I dont have causual sex and would not make love to someone who is not willing to show that they are free of HIV and STD's.

[Edited 8/22/2008 10:41:58 PM]

8/22/2008 10:40:05 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN

These are the hard questions that have to be asked because many just won't tell and many findout too late.

8/22/2008 10:42:11 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN

Herpies isn't life threatening like hiv

8/22/2008 10:44:11 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  

darbie59
Whitby, ON

Being on a website with herpies won't hurt anyone. Never herd of internet herpies. If you are going to have sex with someone and they have herpies they yes they should be told. But giving that kind of info on a website for all to read not necessary.

8/22/2008 10:44:43 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN

One guy I know that dates is trying to tell me that every woman he considers sex with that they go to the health department and get tested before anything goes on.

8/22/2008 10:45:59 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  
onesolitaryman
Osceola, IN

I'm wondering when in the process should they be told ?

8/22/2008 10:46:46 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  

darbie59
Whitby, ON

Quote from onesolitaryman:
One guy I know that dates is trying to tell me that every woman he considers sex with that they go to the health department and get tested before anything goes on.

LOL LOL some of those tests take weeks, or is he a busy man???

8/22/2008 10:48:56 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

I feel the same way. I'am tested and so should they....in fact i would be willing to make it a first date to the local health department. Not a problem for me.

8/22/2008 10:49:20 PM Should someone with Herpies be on website without telling  

darbie59
Whitby, ON

I'm wondering when in the process should they be told ?

I think people or most would have a good idea that things were getting serous and leading to sex, that would be a good time. Do people really expect someone with herpies or any STD speak up on the asking of a first date.
" Hi Jill would like like to go to lucnh with me." " Sure Jack but i have herpies"
Cant see it.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6