Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

naija hookup sites

We also give you all the tools so that, no matter whether you re hunting for a relationship, friendships or to find love, you can do it no fuss, no complications. best free dating sites ontario flowers delivery, are also paid. In no way deliver individual data to someone on the net, especially prior to meeting in particular person. sd listcrawler Find out all revlon cosmetics ideal web sites on what india provide on line a photo.

privatedelight sex

Probably he operated this way mainly because he s not American — he s from Holland. show low craigslist free Now up to six members of your household can have separate profiles so that favorites and suggestions are exceptional to each viewer. There is not a preferred internet browser for scheduling your RESEA appointments. dallas eknazar com classified A match could not always go exactly where you wanted it to, but rejection hurts significantly less in the virtual world.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/8/2008 5:56:41 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

flnative32750
Orlando, FL

Quote from rocket000:
I was delighted when DH finally provided a feature to BLOCK winks. Like many people I think winks are lazy. Previously, the first line of my profile stated, PLEASE DON'T WINK!
I'd still get tons of winks from the bozos who couldn't even read the VERY FIRST line of my profile. Guess they aren't very interested in learning about me so I certainly have no interest.

READ the profile.
Write 2-3 lines acknowledging the fact that you actually read their profile and have something in common.

EX:

Hi, I noticed we both adopted our dogs and we each volunteer at the Humane Society. Feel free to read my profile. If it's of interest drop me a line, if not, best of luck in your search.

OR

I see we both grew up in Minnesota and love to ski. Check out my profile. If it's of interest drop me a line. If not, best of luck in your search.

This shows me somebody is paying attention. Even if I don't see the potential I'm courteous enough to send a note thanking them for reading my profile, don't see the potential but wish them luck too!

This is basic courtesy 101 and too often lacking.

Here lies the entire issue. I will take time to read a profile and then carefully think out my response. However, 99.9% of women will just delete it. There is not any courtesy. I have seen it time and time again. Women want men to write something and not wink. However, both end up in the same place.

9/18/2008 10:06:18 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

9thstwonder
North Beach, MD

winks are annoying, expecially when I go to the time and trouble to respond to them, and just get a second wink? What's that all about?

9/22/2008 11:30:30 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

womanofproverbs
Orlando, FL

Hmm, I'd say that's a sign to move on, because they must be getting too much attention & mail (so they're screening what seems to be garbage to them)... So they shoot it down, in order to narrow it down... HeHeHe

10/3/2008 10:11:43 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

luckylips1214
Newmanstown, PA

its not that they get mad, well at least i dont. but when u write something that lets the person your talking to get a clue on what type of person u may be. and its more personal and shows inteligence, adn also that your making an effort to try and get to know the person

10/4/2008 7:41:53 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

u2flylyn
Blackwood, NJ

Winks are annoying

write something even if it just to say hello....

10/8/2008 10:25:41 AM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  
cutedove
Tellico Plains, TN

Quote from cgrl:
Winks are annoying - just email someone and say
something.
Introduce yourself- anything but those winks.

LOL I had one message from guy that said Hi I'm so and so and that's it. lol Nothing else. lol I mean if you're gonna talk? TALK! lol Sheesh

Page: 1, 2