Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

san antonio hookup spots

This discomfort can also extend even further in FYG/FYGlet relationships involving upperclassmen and 1st years. meet singles in birmingham Or you can make a new Facebook account. When you meet somebody for the first time, pick a public location, tell a pal exactly where you are going and keep the initial meeting brief and inexpensive, such as grabbing a cup of coffee. thickoverload onlyfans Indian young, speak to your local law enforcement.

www skipthegames com

Use only two to 3 queries per date evening, and definitely talk about the answers in depth. craigslist personals colorado springs co YesIchat has a number of chatrooms to meet cool new people today from around the globe. But the app keeps reminding me to Increase, which is a charged function. sexy boob quotes She dolled heself up to the n th degree, makeup, smokey eyes, lipstick, the functions and I turn up on my motorbike.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/23/2008 4:26:47 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  
cocoa1000
Lake Charles, LA

some people get's mad when you wink them,but why?

8/26/2008 3:37:50 AM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  
spider_man5
Westfield, MA

Some people would want conversation rather than a wink, its better to email then u know if they want to talk to u if they answer......just a thought lots of people wont answer a wink......just like friends requests can u actually add someone without never talking to them as a friend.......

8/28/2008 5:51:56 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

scruggs220
South Orange, NJ

Quote from spider_man5:
Some people would want conversation rather than a wink, its better to email then u know if they want to talk to u if they answer......just a thought lots of people wont answer a wink......just like friends requests can u actually add someone without never talking to them as a friend.......

Point well taken, but then what is the point of having winks then? Why should I put thought into a mail if they're gonna delete it as fast as a one click wink?

[Edited 8/28/2008 5:52:19 PM]

8/29/2008 2:22:59 AM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

geminisue
Euclid, OH

To me a wink tell me to check out your profile and if I'm interested in communicating to take it from there.
If the profile has more information than I want somebody up to 10,000 miles away, I will usually drop them a quick e-mail, at least thanking them for the wink, and leaving them
know where I am at at this point in my life, talking to someone, seeing someone,and if they just want to be friends, I may communicate further. I have made some nice friends.

8/29/2008 7:34:00 AM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

shygirl2004
Dickson, TN

Quote from cocoa1000:

I don't mind people winking at me. It's just that whenever the SAME person send you a wink again and again....

9/3/2008 5:04:47 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

cgrl
Norristown, PA

Winks are annoying - just email someone and say
something.
Introduce yourself- anything but those winks.

9/3/2008 6:17:32 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  
inmylife
Deming, NM

I think winks are good as it kind of tests the water to let the recipient know you'd like to email but will wait to get a wink back to kmow if you should. Look at it this way,..You're at a supermarket and see a nice looking person and you can tell this could be someone you would like to know, so you wave and hope for a wave back. If no wave back is given you say to yourself "it's good that I didnt walk right up and make an a** of myself!!Saved me the rejection and the embarassment!!" Anyone agree?? Feel free to wink at me anytime baby!!

9/3/2008 8:36:39 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  
50andfiesty
Columbus, OH

The reason people wink is because they are too cheap to buy a membership. Winks are free. To send an email the person must pay a few dollars. I delete all winks because it shows me the person is too lazy or too broke to afford a membership. If a man is too broke to afford a membership, there is a 99% chance he will want me to support him. Many men today are simply looking for a free handout. It's a shame. Are all the Bonanza men dead?

9/3/2008 8:51:54 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  
inmylife
Deming, NM

You are way off! I don't know what site you think you're on but there is no membership fee here that I'm aware of and emailing members is free! I haven't had to put any payment info anywhere to communicate here. Winks are just a way to say hi and let someone know they thought they were attractive or caught their attention at that time or any of the info I posted above.. Winks have nothing to do with being cheap.signwtf::

9/5/2008 8:32:55 AM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

jennyk4
Russellville, TN

usually because it is a waste of time, I want a conversation to come my way, ask me a question, take the time to use the brain God gave you, if not then move on don't waste my time, I have better fish to fry.

9/5/2008 8:48:16 AM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  
inmylife
Deming, NM

Some of you women still don't get it.A wink is the key to going the next step, If I see 20 women I think are attractive and intersting a quick wink is sent to test the water.Usually I get some winks back which then I pursue with following email to know it's mutual and I'm not wasting my time with an email to someone who may not even be interested anyway.Theres enough of the ladies who respond to thw winks to make this site worth staying on with, the rest of you can just use the forums as you're not serious about finding a relationship anyway.

9/7/2008 3:29:04 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  
dating_sucks
Royse City, TX

This is a site anyone can send an e mail. Winks are LAZY and they do not show interest to me. only you read my ad and maybe liked it but i do not know for sure.

Why not say a few words?

9/7/2008 6:05:27 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

rocket000
Murrayville, GA

I was delighted when DH finally provided a feature to BLOCK winks. Like many people I think winks are lazy. Previously, the first line of my profile stated, PLEASE DON'T WINK!
I'd still get tons of winks from the bozos who couldn't even read the VERY FIRST line of my profile. Guess they aren't very interested in learning about me so I certainly have no interest.

READ the profile.
Write 2-3 lines acknowledging the fact that you actually read their profile and have something in common.

EX:

Hi, I noticed we both adopted our dogs and we each volunteer at the Humane Society. Feel free to read my profile. If it's of interest drop me a line, if not, best of luck in your search.

OR

I see we both grew up in Minnesota and love to ski. Check out my profile. If it's of interest drop me a line. If not, best of luck in your search.

This shows me somebody is paying attention. Even if I don't see the potential I'm courteous enough to send a note thanking them for reading my profile, don't see the potential but wish them luck too!

This is basic courtesy 101 and too often lacking.

9/8/2008 1:02:40 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  
spider_man5
Westfield, MA

Quote from scruggs220:
Quote from spider_man5:

Point well taken, but then what is the point of having winks then? Why should I put thought into a mail if they're gonna delete it as fast as a one click wink?

Your more to get a response from a email than a wink because a wink is sort of a ice breaker sure but people want conversation first before adding someone to friends....
and some people just dont respond to winks..... they'd rather have conversation to see if u do have something in common with people a wink won't provide that u still wont have the knowledge if u jell with the winker......a winker is probably shy and speechless.....

9/8/2008 1:29:45 PM im tryin to figure out why some peoplle don't like wink's  

frkygirl9909
Cleveland, OH

Quote from shygirl2004:
Quote from cocoa1000:

I don't mind people winking at me. It's just that whenever the SAME person send you a wink again and again....

AMEN........

Page: 1, 2