Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup apps nyc

This one may possibly go in any direction, but in common, it will probably give a space for you to talk about hobbies and interests, along with providing you a image of their excellent weekend, says Sassoon. craigslist denver hookup She agreed, even though she felt uncomfortable when another individual paid for her and took her out with the likelihood of acquiring ghosted, as it has occurred to her prior to. I didn t want to get really serious about dating, and but there was this ever increasing sense of existential dread increasing up day by day, convincing me I was possibly going to die alone. camsoda miami Even so, there is an important caveat to look at.

hookup places near me

I didn t really like them all but I picked out a bunch that I did enjoy and brought them to date night. fort collins chat rooms com in which you gather with other individuals for communication, chatting, friendship. We have been carrying a excellent conversation, then she realized that I am older than her by pretty much a decade. omegle tik tok text Co founder Stefanie Groner stated she was jaded by most dating apps, so she wanted to produce a thing distinctive.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/9/2015 9:24:05 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,878)
Paducah, KY
64, joined May. 2008
online now!

baseball game. Over so I watch this NBA script. I think the first half was fix for the under because most professional women's basketball teams would have scored more points.

the refs are letting them play football out there because I saw about 25 fouls that were not called.

of course the Three Stooges in the booth are going to say all the defense was great

not too hard to shoot miss on purpose if you're going to make three or four hundred thousand under the table after the fix

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/9/2015 9:36:11 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

1hotone4u
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,977)
San Diego, CA
57, joined Jul. 2009

THE FED makes us all slaves to DEBT

and all the games are fixed.

what's left to live for?

the dating game?

6/9/2015 9:38:50 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

57channels
Paducah, KY
64, joined May. 2008
online now!

6/9/2015 9:46:16 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

57channels
Paducah, KY
64, joined May. 2008
online now!

one of the goons for Golden State goes up for a shot gets slammed by the defender and no foul and the Twinkie birds in the booth say it was a good call.

what's so funny is the Twinkie birds are not laughing when they're saying it....keeping a straight face you know like all the guys on Fox News though

6/9/2015 9:53:42 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (3,408)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from 57channels:
baseball game. Over so I watch this NBA script. I think the first half was fix for the under because most professional women's basketball teams would have scored more points.

the refs are letting them play football out there because I saw about 25 fouls that were not called.

of course the Three Stooges in the booth are going to say all the defense was great

not too hard to shoot miss on purpose if you're going to make three or four hundred thousand under the table after the fix

Lets see.
I'm a star in the NBA. I make 10's of millions a year. I'm being paid to make clutch shots, and win games.
$300,000 to throw a game?
I'll pass

6/9/2015 10:05:26 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,307)
Bunker Hill, WV
42, joined Jul. 2013

It is the Jews and Bush’s fault for all this crookedness.

6/9/2015 10:53:13 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

fmrqb
Over 2,000 Posts (2,238)
Richland, WA
96, joined Oct. 2012

u lost money didnt you ?

6/9/2015 10:56:20 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

57channels
Paducah, KY
64, joined May. 2008
online now!

typical crooked fix game the dog Golden State and I guess the MVP curry doesnt make a f****** point for the second and third quarters and then shoots out of his a** the last quarter. typical fix

how any fan can pay good money to watch these prima donnas go out and shape points is beyond me??? stupid f****** idiots of course America is full of them

6/9/2015 11:00:17 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (3,408)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from 57channels:
typical crooked fix game the dog Golden State and I guess the MVP curry doesnt make a f****** point for the second and third quarters and then shoots out of his a** the last quarter. typical fix

how any fan can pay good money to watch these prima donnas go out and shape points is beyond me??? stupid f****** idiots of course America is full of them

How much did u have on the game?

6/9/2015 11:03:40 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

naprinciple
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,169)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Why do you give the games the time of day

6/10/2015 6:31:01 AM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,903)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009

I've never understood some of the rules in Basketball. Even when I was a kid, and they told me it was "traveling" if I took more than one step between dribbles, but when everyone else took four steps to leap for a layup that was alright, I lost interest on the game.

At least they did away with the dumb "he was going to come down in bounds before he was forced out" ref guesswork call idiocy in NFL.

6/10/2015 6:41:18 AM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,593)
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Look at NHL...the Stanley Cup playoffs is different from the regular season where anyone in playoffs can win...adding more teams to any playoff format in any sport is more revenue for league period. ..add tv revenue to the pot..it's always about numbers and owners vs players for income..

6/10/2015 9:41:25 AM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  
condor_0000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,757)
Tampa, FL
57, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from juma2112:
Lets see.
I'm a star in the NBA. I make 10's of millions a year. I'm being paid to make clutch shots, and win games.
$300,000 to throw a game?
I'll pass

There is plenty of evidence that has surfaced over the years proving that NBA games are fixed. I suspect the fix is in on all sports. There's simply too much money to be made for the gangster-capitalists to not be fixing games. American capitalism is a criminal enterprise led by the nastiest, greediest, most- murderous, most-corrupt people in the world. To think they aren't making a bundle on fixing games would be extremely naive. There is no criminal activity where America's capitalists are not in it up to their neck.

------------------

Ralph Nader and League of Fans' letter to NBA Commissioner David Stern regarding egregious officiating
http://www.leagueoffans.org/sternletter.html

June 4, 2002

Commissioner David J. Stern
National Basketball Association
Olympic Tower, 656 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Dear Mr. Stern,

At a time when the public's confidence is shaken by headlines reporting the breach of trust by corporate executives, it is important, during the public's relaxation time, for there to be maintained a sense of impartiality and professionalism in commercial sports performances. That sense was severely shaken in the now notorious officiating during Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Sacramento Kings.

Calls by referees in the NBA are likely to be more subjective than in professional baseball or football. But as the judicious and balanced Washington Post sports columnist Michael Wilbon wrote this Sunday, too many of the calls in the fourth quarter (when the Lakers received 27 foul shots) were "stunningly incorrect," all against Sacramento. After noting that the three referees in Game 6 "are three of the best in the game," he wrote: "I have never seen officiating in a game of consequence as bad as that in Game 6....When Pollard, on his sixth and final foul, didn't as much as touch Shaq. Didn't touch any part of him. You could see it on TV, see it at courtside. It wasn't a foul in any league in the world. And Divac, on his fifth foul, didn't foul Shaq. They weren't subjective or borderline or debatable. And these fouls not only resulted in free throws, they helped disqualify Sacramento's two low-post defenders." And one might add, in a 106-102 Lakers' victory, this officiating took away what would have been a Sacramento series victory in 6 games.

This was not all. The Kobe Bryant elbow in the nose of Mike Bibby, who after lying on the floor groggy, went to the sideline bleeding, was in full view of the referee, who did nothing, prompted many fans to start wondering about what was motivating these officials.

Wilbon discounted any conspiracy theories about the NBA-NBC desire for a Game 7 etc., but unless the NBA orders a review of this game's officiating, perceptions and suspicions, however presently absent any evidence, will abound and lead to more distrust and distaste for the games in general. When the distinguished basketball writer for the USA Today, David DuPree, can say: "I've been covering the NBA for 30 years, and it's the poorest officiating in an important game I've ever seen," when Wilbon writes that "The Kings and Lakers didn't decide this series would be extended until Sunday; three referees did..." when many thousands of fans, not just those in Sacramento, felt that merit lost to bad refereeing, you need to take notice beyond the usual and widespread grumbling by fans and columnists about referees ignoring the rule book and giving advantages to home teams and superstars.

Your problem in addressing the pivotal Game 6 situation is that you have too much power. Where else can decision-makers (the referees) escape all responsibility to admit serious and egregious error and have their bosses (you) fine those wronged (the players and coaches) who dare to speak out critically?

In a February interview with David DuPree of USA Today, he asked you "Why aren't coaches and players allowed to criticize the referees?" You said, "...we don't want people questioning the integrity of officials. ...It just doesn't pay for us to do anything other than focus people on the game itself rather than the officiating." "Integrity" which we take you to mean "professionalism" of the referees has to be earned and when it is not, it has to be questioned. You and your league have a large and growing credibility problem. Referees are human and make mistakes, but there comes a point that goes beyond any random display of poor performance. That point was reached in Game 6 which took away the Sacramento Kings Western Conference victory.

It seems that you have a choice. You can continue to exercise your absolute power to do nothing. Or you can initiate a review and if all these observers and fans turn out to be right, issue, together with the referees, an apology to the Sacramento Kings and forthrightly admit decisive incompetence during Game 6, especially in the crucial fourth quarter.

You should know, however, that absolute power, if you choose the former course of inaction, invites the time when it is challenged and changed ? whether by more withdrawal of fans or by more formal legal or legislative action. No government in our country can lawfully stifle free speech and fine those who exercise it; the NBA under present circumstances can both stifle and fine players and coaches who speak up. There is no guarantee that this tyrannical status quo will remain stable over time, should you refuse to bend to reason and the reality of what occurred. A review that satisfies the fans' sense of fairness and deters future recurrences would be a salutary contribution to the public trust that the NBA badly needs.

We look forward to your considered response.

Sincerely,

Ralph Nader
P.O. Box 19312
Washington, DC 20036

Shawn McCarthy
League of Fans
P.O. Box 19367
Washington, DC 20036

[Edited 6/10/2015 9:43:25 AM ]

6/10/2015 12:52:26 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

57channels
Paducah, KY
64, joined May. 2008
online now!

Condor

I don't doubt for a second that the refs called an extremely lousy officiating in that one particular game. However, there is alot more to it. Its just like pro/college football. You have to have certain players [ or all players ] in on the fix or the fix would be so blatant that even the most diehard fans might start to think something funny was going on.

Definitely the refs are in on it....but so are some if not all of the players are also in on it. They are all bought and paid for just like our bought and paid for so-called politicians. I don't know why Ralph Nader failed to mention this??? Odds are.... the repercussions wouldnt have been very nice so just blame the crooked refs for 1 game when they are ALL fixed.

6/10/2015 12:58:33 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

naprinciple
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,169)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
Condor

I don't doubt for a second that the refs called an extremely lousy officiating in that one particular game. However, there is alot more to it. Its just like pro/college football. You have to have certain players [ or all players ] in on the fix or the fix would be so blatant that even the most diehard fans might start to think something funny was going on.

Definitely the refs are in on it....but so are some if not all of the players are also in on it. They are all bought and paid for just like our bought and paid for so-called politicians. I don't know why Ralph Nader failed to mention this??? Odds are.... the repercussions wouldnt have been very nice so just blame the crooked refs for 1 game when they are ALL fixed.

Why do you pay attention to fixed games?

6/10/2015 1:16:10 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

57channels
Paducah, KY
64, joined May. 2008
online now!

NA

Why do you pay attention to fixed games?
==========================================
Because I get bored and bet on them. Don't bet on baseball, and you cant fix a HR over the fence. The Home Plate umps strike zones are extremely pathetic---no consistency at all. Love to see a baseball player let the home plate ump have a mouthful!!! In the other sports when a basketball or football player gets on a ref......it is nothing but acting....that's all it really is...acting to keep the fans hoodwinked-- shall we say.

BTW.....Steve Kerr [ coach ] has as much to do with the outcome of a game as my big toe. Same with the other puppet on the other team.

6/10/2015 1:19:39 PM Nba just as crooked as Nfl  

57channels
Paducah, KY
64, joined May. 2008
online now!

Move to America where there are nothing but bought and paid for puppets in dam near every fkn aspect of society. It will go on that way in the football and basketball arenas as long as the clapping seals pay good money to watch prima donna shave points, sign autographs, then commit felonies, and get a slap on da wrist from the Commissioner