Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

95. catholic singles san antonio It tends to make no distinction when you say what you are immediately after, they either don t study it or will just lie about it. My husband s initial message to me showed that a) he had study my profile and b) was a compliment (but not just lewd or an try to increase my confidence so I d throw myself into bed with him). what is quickhump The only perform around that I have managed to obtain is as follows.

android hookup

We are fully absolutely free and list web page with no hidden charges. fremont ohio dating This got a handful of far more hundred men and women to get on reciprocity. It was one of the trippiest experiences ever to see the human IRL in all their dimensions, she stated. ecuador free dating site Not only do you have to have the balls to danger a wardrobe malfunction, but you have to do it with adequate self assurance that you look fierce — not terrified — in the photographs.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/18/2015 4:59:25 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

This man love for Jesus , led him to be nice with the devil. WOW! !

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/347576-the-only-comment-on-dylann-roof-s-facebook-profile-photo-will-bring-you-to-tears/

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/18/2015 5:39:42 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
clarence2
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
57, joined May. 2011

Could you make the effort to write a more coherent post please? Your profile says you have a Master's degree.

6/18/2015 6:50:57 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Its coherent post. If you bothered to read the news about a white supremacist Christian bigot who went to a black church to murder nine black people. It's a hate crime.

Lena makes a coherent post about a Christian fanatic being nice to another Christian fanatic who was the murderer. Yes, she makes the point that Christians are "crazy and delusional".

Historically, for the last 2000 years, Christians have murdered millions and that includes other Christians. In the USA there is a history of slavery where white Christians own blacked slaves.

Did we forget that Jesus was pro-slavery? Christianity is a sick religion.

6/18/2015 7:39:02 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Its coherent post. If you bothered to read the news about a white supremacist Christian bigot who went to a black church to murder nine black people. It's a hate crime.

Lena makes a coherent post about a Christian fanatic being nice to another Christian fanatic who was the murderer. Yes, she makes the point that Christians are "crazy and delusional".

Historically, for the last 2000 years, Christians have murdered millions and that includes other Christians. In the USA there is a history of slavery where white Christians own blacked slaves.

Did we forget that Jesus was pro-slavery? Christianity is a sick religion.

My point exactly

6/19/2015 1:37:01 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,081)
Easley, SC
63, joined Jan. 2010

More atheist psychiatry.

6/19/2015 6:50:30 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Quote from begbear1952:
More atheist psychiatry.

I'm actually not a atheist. I don't claim anything

6/19/2015 8:10:45 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from lena2021:

Notice that bugoutbear has nothing to say about the tragic event. He has a one liner OCD.

6/19/2015 9:30:37 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
Yasureoktoo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,944)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I notice whenever someone makes a statement, he apparently silently believes in, he attacks them, as though this makes the statement wrong.
he never addresses the statement itself.

6/19/2015 9:37:05 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,690)
Intercourse, PA
46, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I notice whenever someone makes a statement, he apparently silently believes in, he attacks them, as though this makes the statement wrong.
he never addresses the statement itself.

He's disturbed easily by such issues. Emotional trauma being raised by religious fanatics perhaps. He grew up in an insane environment and never got proper care for it.

6/19/2015 9:48:24 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from iyamwutiyam:
He's disturbed easily by such issues. Emotional trauma being raised by religious fanatics perhaps. He grew up in an insane environment and never got proper care for it.

and he is probably living in the same environment, where religion gives him power.

6/19/2015 11:18:52 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,112)
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from lena2021:

Yes, I know the feeling, because, crazed fundamentalists are always calling me an atheist, and nothing against atheists, but I am not an atheist.

6/19/2015 11:20:17 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I don't believe in Zeus.

6/19/2015 11:25:08 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

rufftreasure
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I don't believe in Zeus.

Hey, that's okay with me

6/19/2015 11:34:33 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Quote from rufftreasure:
Yes, I know the feeling, because, crazed fundamentalists are always calling me an atheist, and nothing against atheists, but I am not an atheist.

I agree people always assume that because you don't believe that you must be a atheist. No I am just a regular person who doesn't believe. I don't claim anything! !

6/19/2015 11:58:31 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
63, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from lena2021:
I don't claim anything! !

You claim "... love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!" Or did you forget your thread title?

6/19/2015 12:20:10 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from begbear1952:
You claim "... love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!" Or did you forget your thread title?

Did the "yall" bother you? Do you think "yall" was too many were made crazy and delusional? Yeah, too many is about right.

6/19/2015 12:24:24 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

rufftreasure
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

I like how he excludes him self from the y'all part, when he is actually a poster child of crazy and delusional.

6/19/2015 12:59:36 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
63, joined Jan. 2010

It's her claim, phrody. Talk to her about how it's worded if you don't like it.

6/19/2015 1:25:16 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Quote from begbear1952:

I don't claim any religion. I use yall because I am from the South and we say Ya'll instead of YOU ALL. Sorry

But my venting/post is that this man don't

1) have a HEAVEN OR A HELL to put him in but he forgives him? ( So what)

2) This evil person wants you dead and hates you, but you love him?

3) This man killed children, mothers, fathers, friends and in less than 24 hours. He should be elevated?

4) And he did you honestly think he read that?

Crazy and delusional! !

6/19/2015 1:49:08 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from lena2021:
I don't claim any religion. I use yall because I am from the South and we say Ya'll instead of YOU ALL. Sorry

But my venting/post is that this man don't

1) have a HEAVEN OR A HELL to put him in but he forgives him? ( So what)

2) This evil person wants you dead and hates you, but you love him?

3) This man killed children, mothers, fathers, friends and in less than 24 hours. He should be elevated?

4) And he did you honestly think he read that?

Crazy and delusional! !

Again notice, as a psychopath, bugsbear ignored the tragic event. He can't deal with real issues because he's incoherent.

The questions you ask exposed Christianity as Christi-insanity. The post made was from someone with serious intellectual impairment. His only means of communication was use the typical unreality of his brand of religiosity. In this case Christianity. Of course it makes no sense. Its posted by someone who is delusional.

6/19/2015 2:13:33 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,898)
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

When Jesus returns, we'll see who was delusional and who not.

6/19/2015 2:20:14 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
When Jesus returns, we'll see who was delusional and who not.

We already know.

6/19/2015 2:31:49 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

We already know.

Lol

6/19/2015 2:41:55 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

when he does return on Saturday, I am going to b*tch at him for not doing my Rhodies last time,

6/19/2015 2:53:30 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from lena2021:
Lol

Its not really a love for Jesus that made anyone crazy or delusional. It's not any kind of love at all. It's a mental health condition that impairs the mind and there are many causes for this.

6/19/2015 5:05:28 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
63, joined Jan. 2010

Again notice, as a psychopath, bugsbear ignored the tragic event. He can't deal with real issues because he's incoherent.

Not reading posted links has nothing to do with psychopathy, doctor freud.

[Edited 6/19/2015 5:05:45 PM ]

6/19/2015 5:30:25 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
50, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

That young man was filled with hate. He had no love for anyone especially Jesus.
His goal was to start a race war. To commit such a violent attack on a group of people
in a place of peace, because he didn't like the color of their skin. He wanted too see people rioting and seeking vengence.
And the gentleman who posted on his facebook profile showed that his plan didn't succeed. He offered forgiveness and love in return.

You don't have to be religious to stand against hate. And you don't fight hate by feeding it more hate. That just feeds it until it grows and explodes and then it only leads to more violence.

My heart goes out to those who lost friends and family in that church and that community. Its my sincere hope that they leave it in the hands of the law and follow
that same path that the gentleman did. And its also my hope that we all see where hate
leads too. And make a sincere effort to change within ourselves...

6/19/2015 5:58:18 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,063)
Sanbornton, NH
59, joined Jul. 2012

Racial Bigotry is an ego based lie that says that the "other " is less human than the self. Religious bigotry is cast of the same mold. People of conscience should speak out against it every time they hear it.

6/20/2015 5:03:58 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from begbear1952:
Not reading posted links has nothing to do with psychopathy, doctor freud.

Still can't address the tragedy and the loony Christian who posted on the killer's facebook.

The key points in psychopathy is about emotion. You know what its is and know what others feel but you don't feel it yourself. That is why you can't address the OP. It's not that you won't. You can't.

You're emotionally incapable of feeling the damage done by Dylan Roof but more importantly you're incapable of addressing the further damage and insult (to anyone with a conscious) being caused by religious loon head cases like Marcus Stanley.

Lena makes an excellent observation as to why religious fanaticism is harmful, insulting, and degrading at a level you can never understand.

[Edited 6/20/2015 5:04:34 AM ]

6/20/2015 6:00:01 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,528)
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

You're emotionally incapable of feeling the damage done by Dylan Roof but more importantly you're incapable of addressing the further damage and insult (to anyone with a conscious) being caused by religious loon head cases like Marcus Stanley.

Lena makes an excellent observation as to why religious fanaticism is harmful, insulting, and degrading at a level you can never understand.

I agree!

BB is an excellent example of Lena's observation.

Peace

6/20/2015 6:47:23 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

What's the difference between a northern girl, and a southern girl.

A northern girl says, "you can come sleep with me."

A southern girl says, "Ya'll can come sleep with me>"

6/20/2015 9:08:13 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Still can't address the tragedy and the loony Christian who posted on the killer's facebook.

The key points in psychopathy is about emotion. You know what its is and know what others feel but you don't feel it yourself. That is why you can't address the OP. It's not that you won't. You can't.

Totally agree !

6/20/2015 9:14:55 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
What's the difference between a northern girl, and a southern girl.

A northern girl says, "you can come sleep with me."

A southern girl says, "Ya'll can come sleep with me>"

That insult wasn't even funny and you are insulting me because? Grow up grandpa! !

6/20/2015 9:18:59 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from lena2021:
That insult wasn't even funny and you are insulting me because? Grow up grandpa! !

I' apologize.

That was not meant to be an insult.

It is a joke, nothing more, and certainly not directed to you personally.

6/20/2015 9:23:30 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Yas is Ok. I think we've recognized who is truly being insulting by posting incoherent one liners and deliberately avoiding the OP never mentioning the tragedy that took place.

6/20/2015 10:26:24 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
63, joined Jan. 2010

Exploiting that horrendous multiple murder just to foment hatred is an unconscionable act, phrody. If I'd known that's what this thread was about I'd have stayed away from it - which is what I'll do from this point on. Feel free to keep salivating over murder.

6/20/2015 10:49:00 AM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Yes, cold blooded murder is usually reserved for the Gods.

6/20/2015 12:35:30 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from begbear1952:
Exploiting that horrendous multiple murder just to foment hatred is an unconscionable act, phrody.

I don't think Lina hates anyone. She made a salient point you were unable to grasp.

If I'd known that's what this thread was about I'd have stayed away from it - which is what I'll do from this point on. Feel free to keep salivating over murder.
Because you compulsively post drivel to threads without reading the OP which is a hint of why you can't address the topic? Nah, you're pretending to have not read in order to hide your psychopathy and still post inane drivel. You've really exposed yourself there.

6/20/2015 12:41:22 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

Quote from begbear1952:
Exploiting that horrendous multiple murder just to foment hatred is an unconscionable act, phrody. If I'd known that's what this thread was about I'd have stayed away from it - which is what I'll do from this point on. Feel free to keep salivating over murder.

Did I say I hate him? Did you read any thing I said?

6/20/2015 12:44:57 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Begbear lives I his own delusional world where anything can be twisted in his mind.

6/20/2015 12:49:25 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  
aphrodisianus
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

If anyone is exploiting a tragedy he is by continuing to post psychopathic blather and deliberately avoiding the OP's point.

6/20/2015 12:49:36 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

rufftreasure
Waldron, AR
59, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from asanb:
Racial Bigotry is an ego based lie that says that the "other " is less human than the self. Religious bigotry is cast of the same mold. People of conscience should speak out against it every time they hear it.

Absolutely, asanb

6/20/2015 12:51:22 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

lena2021
Houston, TX
32, joined Dec. 2014
online now!

And what does " phrody" mean? Begbear19?

6/20/2015 1:38:08 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (2,220)
York, PA
52, joined Jun. 2009
online now!

Quote from asanb:

I agree , and theres not enough minutes in a day , but I'll piss into the wind for a good cause .

This is a religions forum , so everyone is always attacking based on beliefs , they hack away at the branches , and leaves , while the root remains intact , and untouched .

6/20/2015 1:54:03 PM Yall love for Jesus has made yall crazy and delusional!  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,528)
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from lena2021:
And what does " phrody" mean? Begbear19?

I think he was referring to aphrodisianus, Lena.

Peace