Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites near me

If they inform you what food they do not consume, comply with up by asking them why and what takes place to them when they eat it. little rock dating My pal opened it although I stood behind him, holding a knife. Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in individual attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any neighborhood. ivyward chat The result was a progressive, cheeky and fairly risqué internet series displaying honest dating stories with actual men and women in some of the hilarious and memorable dating conditions you can visualize.

what is a real hookup site

There are unquestionably paid functions on some dating apps that are worth the cost, but I ve but to be in a position to justify shelling out money for appreciate. single women in cedar rapids I only just been asked this similar question by someone. These cycles of being together, then apart continued till the week Governor Pritzker announced Illinois remain at dwelling order. doublelist las vegas You can even just point to a cute kid nearby and discover out how your date responds.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/24/2008 12:09:44 PM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

arkielady
Austin, AR

1. Yes
2. No
3. Will tell you by deadline of Sept. 12th

Date: Sept. 17th through 19th

I live in a large doublewide mobile home and have 3 extra bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 6 recliners, and plenty of air mattresses available.

When we were kids, we called it a bunking party. We will have a cookout, do lots of talking, maybe play some games or cards, and if the group likes we can take in some of the local attractions.

Local attractions, within 30 miles, include: (but not limited to)
Park where opening scene of Gone With the Wind was filmed.
Clinton Presidential Library.
The Old State House where Clinton gave his victory speech.
The Big Dam Bridge, which is the longest, or 2nd longest, walking bridge in the US.
Gen. Douglas McArthur Military Museum.
Toltec Indian Mounds.

If some want to stay over longer we could take a day trip to the first National Park in the US, at Hot Springs AR, and see if the baths would really make us regain our youth. LOL

Little Rock, 30 miles from here, is closest airport, Amtrack, and Greyhound bus station. I will pick up those who come on one of those. If you are driving, please contact me by email for details of where I live, my phone number, etc.

If you are coming and have special dietary needs, please let me know in advance so that I can have proper foods. If you have a special dish you would like to cook for the group, send me the ingredients list so I can have them on hand.

Plan on lots of 's, , and maybe some

8/24/2008 1:35:12 PM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

ladygodiva1
Fredonia, TX

Drat and a lot of other disappointed sounds. i will be in IN at that time and won't be able to attend. I wish all of you a safe trip, and tons of fun. Arkie this is so nice and I would so love to attend.

Maybe later I can visit you. Hmm?

8/24/2008 2:00:12 PM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

i_m4you
Eau Claire, WI

I'd like to but if I get that far from home I might get lost.

8/24/2008 3:44:44 PM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

fisherman75
Aurora, MO

Arkie Lady; Sue & I will give you a definite answer some time between the 3rd & 12th ,your itinerary sounds interesting. will send an e-mail soon direct to you via DHU

8/24/2008 4:09:22 PM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

arkielady
Austin, AR

Ladyg & i_m4you, sorry you can not make it. Thank you Fish & Kitty...hope you can make it.

8/24/2008 4:43:11 PM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

sunray37
Fort Dodge, IA

Arkie I'm so sorry I would love to be there sounds like so much fun. Unfortuatley I will be in the hospital on that date. They are going to do surgery on my left leg the 16th of Sept and will be in hospital 4-5 days after.I hope you get a lot from here coming and you can all party for me good luck and enjoy all hugs to all

8/24/2008 8:33:14 PM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

arkielady
Austin, AR

Sunray, I am sorry that you can not be with us.
I realize that not everyone can come and also that it will not appeal to everyone.
On thing like this, I just take it as it comes and make the best of the situation.

8/26/2008 5:39:54 PM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

Arkie, thinking about it very seriously. I have my physical limitations, but already talked to my sister, who can hardly wait to go. I have never been to your area in my life. So, thank you for the invitation. I do hope some others will be able to make it, too. I will let you know more later.

8/27/2008 5:25:12 PM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

arkielady
Austin, AR

Quote from bluedahl:
Arkie, thinking about it very seriously. I have my physical limitations, but already talked to my sister, who can hardly wait to go. I have never been to your area in my life. So, thank you for the invitation. I do hope some others will be able to make it, too. I will let you know more later.

Hi Blue, I hope you can make it. Bring your sister, the more the merrier.

9/1/2008 8:14:48 AM Will you be going to Sept. 2008 meeting in Austin AR?  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

People, those of you who read this website and also those of you who write on this website, could more of you respond to this?

I am interested in going. My sister is quite the traveler (I not so much) and she is willing to drive down to Arkansas and join in on the good times.

Does anyone from my area want to join us and make a trip south?

Anyway--like to hear from all of you, o.k.?

Thank you very much.

Lois