Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight app

Even with all the energy that on the web daters put into creating sure their profiles are as attractive as attainable, in some cases — or, probably, a lot of the time — crossing into catfishing territory is virtually inevitable. wilmington nc senior singles Me, I ll queue up for the double loop roller coaster, then duck out just prior to my turn, fearing queasiness. We went to a spot known as Across the Board Game Cafe for our initial date, which is like a little café with full bookshelves of board and card games to choose from. nahirxo onlyfans Sure, maybe I couldn t please every person, but with a profile like this, I could at least get a date.

mega personal dating site

I had been with my then boyfriend for seven months when continuous breathlessness, weight loss, unexplained bruising and a dramatic air ambulance rescue from a Scottish island led to my diagnosis. singles chat rooms california And although, certain, dates aremeant to be a precursor to an actual relationship, 1st dates are also mini interviews disguised as social outings, regardless of whether we like to admit it or not. The large day comes when you have a completed item prepared to be released to your eager user base who cannot wait to meet the match of their dreams utilizing your dating app. skipthegames cpm It is also a excellent idea to reflect on what dating looks like to you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/12/2015 11:42:43 PM  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,248)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

YOUNG PAUL HUGE BROWN ROUND EYES WITH LONG LASHES - HAIR PARTED ON THE LEFT...THE NEW PAUL..LESS LASHES - GREEN EYES..HAIR PARTED ON THE RIGHT.

BIG LONG LASHES

NO LASHES

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/beatle-mystery-is-paul-dead#.ihD7po3NL

Ringo Starr claims that he finally decided to tell the truth, because he was afraid that it was going to die with him. At age 74, he is the only other surviving member of the famous band besides Paul McCartney, and he was afraid the deception would never be revealed.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/forme... Beverly Hills| The former drummer of the Beatles, Ringo Starr, surprised the world this morning during an interview in his luxurious Californian residence, when he admitted that the 45-year old rumors about the alleged death of Paul McCartney in 1966 were actually true.

In an exclusive interview with the Hollywood Inquirer, Mr. Starr explained that the “real” Paul McCartney had died in a car crash on November 9 1966, after an argument during a Beatles’ recording session. To spare the public from grief, the Beatles replaced him with a man named William Shears Campbell, who was the winner of a McCartney look-alike contest and who happened to have the same kind of jovial personality as Paul.

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/05/why-ringos-confession-we-replaced-paul_11.html

There might have been a variety of reasons for concealing its origins, but the article itself was substantial and offers proof on its own:

Not only does this explain away the mystery, but a very straightforward comparison of the two was provided as well:

Paul’s face is rounder and has a decidedly younger appearance, while Billy’s is longer and presents a more mature countenance. (Many more features distinguishing them are presented below.)

According to the article, Ringo explained they had sent out many clues:

One of the most interesting aspects of the story is that Ringo also explains the cover of “Abbey Road” as among the most important clues they had transmitted, where each of the four represented a crucial participant in a funeral service: the minister, the undertaker, the corpse and the grave digger, which I only understood from reading this explanation – and I have been a huge Beatles fan for virtually all of my adult life. This is embedded in the article:

The Beatle Bill Paul did not get along with John Lennon..The young Paul was close to Lennon..Was Lennon going to expose this secret...and was he killed for this reason?

WHO KNOWS?

=========================================================

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/12/2015 11:53:33 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,741)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

No. He ran off to Israel, converted to Judaism, took a Hebrew name, and spent his life making sonic cannon devices with which to attack Palestinians. Aren't you glad that you asked?

7/12/2015 11:53:59 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

No, it's just a dumb story, and Ringo never made those statements as quoted by World Nut Daily.

Taking anything off World Nut Daily seriously is a mistake.

7/12/2015 11:57:22 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,659)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

This whole story is FAKE.

The interview with Ringo was supposed to have been with the Hollywood Inquirer. The problem is, there is no Hollywood Inquirer.

Its just another internet hoax that some ran with.

Like ur info on WWII Germany.

7/12/2015 11:59:25 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,704)
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Who is Paul McCartney?

7/13/2015 12:00:49 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from blake6972:
Who is Paul McCartney?

He was in a band that was more popular than God.

7/13/2015 12:05:01 AM Chapel Hill, NC  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

No one is more popular then God.

Not even The Grateful Dead.

7/13/2015 12:07:17 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

The Beatles were far more popular than the Dead.

7/13/2015 12:08:49 AM Chapel Hill, NC  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from juma2112:

True. But...

7/13/2015 12:09:00 AM Chapel Hill, NC  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from blake6972:
No one is more popular then God.

Not even The Grateful Dead.

That was a statement made by John Lennon in the sixties, 'We are more popular than God', and of course, everyone completely took in the spirit that wasn't intended and it blew up in their face.

7/13/2015 12:21:55 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Pre 1966 Paul is much shorter than the post 1966 Paul shown here with same woman..named JANE

PRE-1966 PAUL

POST 1966 PAUL OR FAUL....William Shears Campbell..winner of Paul look alike contest

Paul Mccartney Marries Linda Eastman at London's Marylebone Register Office 12-03-1969

THE TWO PAULS HAVE TOTALLY DIFFERENT TEETH and notice the nose is also different.

Different teeth...notice Faul has no long lashes as does Real Paul

CHECK OUT THE TEETH...

STRAIGHT TEETH original Paul

William Shears Paul..crooked front left tooth.

FRONT LEFT TOOTH CROOKED - tooth to the right of right front tooth recessed back

YOUTUBE PAUL MCCARTNEY/WILLIAM SHEARS 1968 INTERVIEW...NOTICE CROOKED TEETH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtnXnWpC9GE

Pre 1966 Paul had a higher voice than Post 1966 Paul..

YOUTUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL1qCO04dpg

James Paul McCartney performs Yesterday in 1966. While Billy Campbell does in 1976. Can you spot the two Pauls? The new Paul has a slighty better voice is how this was pulled off. The real Paul has a slighty congested nasily voice with an English accent.

In 1988, Warner Brothers released a video titled 'Imagine' which focussed on John Lennon - spanning his life and career and showed some of the Imagine recording sessions. There is one particular scene where John and George are having something to eat and are talking about Yoko being a 'Beatle wife' and referring to the Fab 4. Then George corrects John and says 'Fab 3'. Realising his mistake John agrees. Then George asks how someone called Beatle Bill is doing. Beatle Bill? Could he possibly be referring to Paul's alledged replacement Billy Campbell?

check this out and compare for yourselves.

I found this today..I always wondered if Paul really died...It seems that this is very possible..

I heard some comparisons of his voice...Pauls voice was much higher than Williams..

What do you think?

7/13/2015 12:28:38 AM Chapel Hill, NC  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:

Pre 1966 Paul had a higher voice than Post 1966 Paul..

One's voice matures as one gets old. Compare modern Madonna to the Madonna of the eighties. Paul McCartney was a smoker and that too, deepens one's voice. The pics you use to show Paul being shorter than earlier is owing to the ground Jane Asher is walking upon and the teeth thing I just can't see.

[Edited 7/13/2015 12:28:49 AM ]

7/13/2015 12:31:40 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

You were given the facts of this HOAX, and u ask again?

7/13/2015 12:32:42 AM Chapel Hill, NC  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
You were given the facts of this HOAX, and u ask again?

This one is not interested in facts. She never has been.

7/13/2015 12:35:55 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from class5:
This one is not interested in facts. She never has been.

Her understanding of WWII Germany is proof of that.

7/13/2015 1:01:19 AM Chapel Hill, NC  

thunderpump
Over 2,000 Posts (2,166)
Tacoma, WA
51, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from juma2112:

Yeah, but the Dead lasted longer is still alive and kickin and has less dead members.

7/13/2015 1:08:44 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from thunderpump:
Yeah, but the Dead lasted longer is still alive and kickin and has less dead members.

The dead has more dead keyboardists than the total loss of Beatles.

7/13/2015 1:17:27 AM Chapel Hill, NC  

thunderpump
Over 2,000 Posts (2,166)
Tacoma, WA
51, joined Dec. 2009

Well I guess you know the dead better than me.
I was not a Dead follower and never went to one of their concerts but i enjoy a few hits.
I am getting into sugary right now, but am not certain what the song was about, but i think it had something to do with not squealing on friends.

7/13/2015 1:29:44 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

My understanding of WW2 and what happened to Germany..and the Jews..is very accurate

CAN YOU DENY THAT EISENHOWER AND CHURCHILL...BOMBED THE GERMAN SUPPLY LINES WHICH CAUSED THE DEATH OF JEWS IN THE CAMPS..along with Germans and others?

TRY TO DENY THAT..AND YOU WOULD BE A LIAR..

Its you mental midgets that cant get a grip on reality...Your well programmed JewBots.
==================================================================

So you actually think these two men are the same person? The one on the right is the OBVIOUS PRESENT DAY PAUL...and the other..looks nothing like him....THEIR EYES ARE DIFFERENT COLORS..and there were no color changing contact lenses back them...

MY GOD MAN..WHAT CAN YOU NOT BE MADE TO BELIEVE IN....even with the facts..photos are right there in your face...

You think its a hoax because SNOPES says so?

1).....AS FAR AS PAUL MCCARTNEY....The teeth sealed it for me..and the eyes..long lashes..and no lashes....straight teeth..crooked front tooth

2).....Why did the 3 original Beatles call Paul Beatle Bill? (William Shears..or Bill)

3).....Why when Paul in 1964 sings YESTERDAY..does it sound so different when BEATLE BILL sings it in 1967? ..voices dont change that fast..

4)....how do you explain the straight teeth of the original Paul..and the crooked teeth of Todays Paul..with the tooth next to the right front tooth recessed back...unlike original Pauls whose teeth were straight..

5)....One thing I noticed quite soon was they had different profiles..I was lucky to
find this photo...

YOU DONT SEE IT..CAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO...YOU RATHER HARASS ME..

Perhaps you should look at the pictures once again..

Perhaps you should take the time and listen to the YOUTUBE SONG I provided...Its pretty good proof...ORIGINAL PAULS VOICE was quite higher than Todays Paul..

DO YOU TWO LIVE HERE at DH?? YOUR ALWAYS HERE 24/7...lurking around

7/13/2015 1:39:24 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from funwithmusic:
My understanding of WW2 and what happened to Germany..and the Jews..is very accurate

CAN YOU DENY THAT EISENHOWER AND CHURCHILL...BOMBED THE GERMAN SUPPLY LINES WHICH CAUSED THE DEATH OF JEWS IN THE CAMPS..along with Germans and others?

TRY TO DENY THAT..AND YOU WOULD BE A LIAR..

Its you mental midgets that cant get a grip on reality...Your well programmed JewBots.
==================================================================

So you actually think these two men are the same person? The one on the right is the OBVIOUS PRESENT DAY PAUL...and the other..looks nothing like him....THEIR EYES ARE DIFFERENT COLORS..and there were no color changing contact lenses back them...

MY GOD MAN..WHAT CAN YOU NOT BE MADE TO BELIEVE IN....even with the facts..photos are right there in your face...

You think its a hoax because SNOPES says so?

1).....AS FAR AS PAUL MCCARTNEY....The teeth sealed it for me..and the eyes..long lashes..and no lashes....straight teeth..crooked front tooth

2).....Why did the 3 original Beatles call Paul Beatle Bill? (William Shears..or Bill)

3).....Why when Paul in 1964 sings YESTERDAY..does it sound so different when BEATLE BILL sings it in 1967? ..voices dont change that fast..

4)....how do you explain the straight teeth of the original Paul..and the crooked teeth of Todays Paul..with the tooth next to the right front tooth recessed back...unlike original Pauls whose teeth were straight..

5)....One thing I noticed quite soon was they had different profiles..I was lucky to
find this photo...

YOU DONT SEE IT..CAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO...YOU RATHER HARASS ME..

Perhaps you should look at the pictures once again..

Perhaps you should take the time and listen to the YOUTUBE SONG I provided...Its pretty good proof...ORIGINAL PAULS VOICE was quite higher than Todays Paul..

DO YOU TWO LIVE HERE at DH?? YOUR ALWAYS HERE 24/7...lurking around

OF COURSE the allies bombed railroads and supply routes. Cutting off the enemies abilty to move troops and supplies is a pretty common tactic.

Dont u think the Germans did the same?

As to the variations in Pauls voice, thats easily explained by many factors.
Age, cigs, drugs and the rapidly advancing recording and amplification equipment of the time, just to name a few.

As to the pictures, no, I dont see anything significant.

7/13/2015 1:57:21 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,454)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

I needed this laugh, so thank you Funwithoutbrains.

I would so hate to be your psychiatrist, I bet he/she would need their own after your 30 minutes on their couch.

7/13/2015 11:35:26 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from juma2112:
This whole story is FAKE.

The interview with Ringo was supposed to have been with the Hollywood Inquirer. The problem is, there is no Hollywood Inquirer.

Its just another internet hoax that some ran with.

Like ur info on WWII Germany.

What about the photos...Its obvious there is two Pauls..

NOTICE THE DIFFERENT HAIR PARTS..ORIGINAL PAULS HAIR PARTS ON THE LEFT...FAULS HAIR PARTS ON THE RIGHT...Im amazed you cant see all of the evidence..

THey look alike..but not identical

The Paul we all have known has a longer face...not so full lips..hair parts on right - as original Pauls hair parts on left....New Paul has an obvious crooked left front tooth and a tooth to the right of his right front tooth that is recessed back a bit....and does not have the long eye lashes of the original Paul...and has green eyes..unlike original Pauls dark brown eyes.

How do you explain this?

I studied this most the day yesterday..and when I was convinced...I posted it...Perhaps you should do the same...study this all day...and see what you come up with..

7/13/2015 11:40:33 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
61falcon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,071)
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008

This FORUM is for CURRENT EVENTS AND POLITICS ,not Let's PRETEND!!!!

7/13/2015 1:00:04 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
clarence2
Tikrit
Iraq
57, joined May. 2011

Never mind the dead Paul rumours. More to the point, who was the Walrus? John vociferously declared it was himself in I Am the Walrus, only to claim it was Paul in the lyrics of Glass Onion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxrVjW-aeg

[Edited 7/13/2015 1:00:34 PM ]

7/13/2015 2:02:52 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from higgy51:
I needed this laugh, so thank you Funwithoutbrains.

I would so hate to be your psychiatrist, I bet he/she would need their own after your 30 minutes on their couch.

Your always so childish..

====================================================================

1968 - NOTICE EYEBROWS ARE NOT AS ARCHED AS PAUL #1

NOTICE THE NOSE - DIFFERENT FROM PAUL #1

JANE ASHER AND ORIGINAL PAUL were dating.. After Pauls death it was noticed that "Paul #2" no longer paid attention to Jane as Paul #1 did..but instead..was only being close to Linda..the girl Faul was dating before the switch..He was already in a relationship with Linda..This was noticed by others...Paul #2 married his Jewish wife..Linda.

YOU TUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErsvTtwnjos

John Lennon Quote:

"Show business is an extension of the Jews religion"

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH SHOW BUSINESS TODAY?

WAS PAUL #1 who was dating Jane Asher KILLED SO PAUL #2 WHO WAS DATING THE JEWISH GIRL LINDA EPSTEIN-EASTMAN COULD BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS? After all..Jewess's always marry rich Goy..

MAYBE THIS IS WHY THEY HAD TO KILL JOHN...He was globally powerful..and he was saying things...like Michael Jackson did..They were not following the globalist communist agenda..

YOU TUBE:

John Lennon talks about the Illuminati and peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kw52mG1EzU

YOKO ONO WAS a CIA handler, controller..THERE to keep an eye on Lennon..who was beginning to say to much..

7/13/2015 3:25:19 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

THE TEETH ...SHOW THE TRUTH

OBVIOUSLY THESE TWO MEN ARE NOT THE SAME MAN..THE MAN ON THE RIGHT..IS THE PAUL WE GREW UP WITH...DUBBED AS 'BEATLE BILL"

GOOD SITE ON THIS SUBJECT...GO THERE..LOTS OF PHOTOS!

http://thefab4dozen.blogspot.com/2012/04/pfauls-teeth.html

P/Faul's teeth
According to the un-thorough Itilian Wired article, 'Faul's' upper-left molars are supposed to arc in a straight, almost-outward angle, while the "real" Paul McCartney's upper-left molars are misaligned and angled inwards. They say Faul had a wider palate, while Paul's was more narrow.

ALSO NOTICE EYE BROWS ARE DIFFERENT...PAUL #1 HAD VERY ARCHED THICK EYEBROWS WITH LONG EYE LASHES...FAUL DOES NOT HAVE EITHER..

And notice in these photos, Faul has swooped eyebrows, but Paul doesn't. Would they doctor the eyebrows and not the teeth? I claim no photos of one guy were doctored to look like another.

NOTICE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO PAULS...EYELASHES...EYEBROWS AND TEETH...NOT MATCHING AT ALL

====================================================================

I think there were other PAULS as well..I can see other faces..besides these two...

QUITE OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENT PROFILES

http://thisisyourwake-upcall.blogspot.com/2014/08/httpbreakingdownthnews.html

continued
======================================================

7/13/2015 3:28:46 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

I think they're ALL imposters.

Look at photos from 1963/64.
Their hair is above their ears. Then in photos from 1969/70 theor hair is noticeably longer, and some have facial hair

7/13/2015 4:07:55 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

continued

James Paul McCartney dated Jane Asher... After Pauls death..FAUL had already been dating LINDA EISEMAN-EASTMAN..A JEWESS..and never dated Jane..but married Linda instead.

NOTICE James Paul McCartneys HEIGHT..Paul with Jane Asher before death...

Notice Faul with Jane Asher after death..notice hes much taller..Notice Fauls different face

I BELIEVE THE JEWISH MAFIA HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ALL OF THIS...AND PEOPLE ARE TOLD TO BE QUIET..OR DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH..

HERE IS ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE..IT MAKES SENSE TO...Perhaps Paul did retire..as he said he was thinking of doing in an interview...

http://thisisyourwake-upcall.blogspot.com/2014/08/httpbreakingdownthnews.html

Ive noticed there is more than one replacement for Paul..and also the hair color was different as well as the thickness and texture..

Was Paul McCartney murdered and replaced?

Quotes"A biometrical analysis by a team of Italian forensic scientists has proven Paul McCartney was replaCIAed by a CIAlebrity impersonator in 1966.

The mandibular curve, the tragus, the nasal spine, the palate, & the canines were suddenly different, making it impossible that it was the same person.

It's possible the Illuminati tried to use the Beatles to push a drug agenda (LSD) on the public as part of MK-ULTRA. Paul, reserved in his drug usage. probably refused to go along with their agenda and was eliminated.

They found a stooge double who could exploit Paul's popularity to promote their agenda. Not long after, Faul (Faux Paul) began promoting LSD use & the drug culture in interviews, and according to George Harrison, "the whole world went crazy."

Paul's murder not only eliminated someone who wouldn't get w/ the program, it may also have served as a warning to friends & family to not step out of line."http://www.youtube.com/user/faulconandsnowjob http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/
http://doppels.proboards.com Paul McCartney: Paul (JPM - James Paul McCartney) retired in late 1964 and Revolver was his last album (same for all the Beatles). Was substituted by various "Pauls" from 1964 to 1966 when twin brother Faul stepped in after plastic surgery.

Faul finished up with the Beatles and had Wings, of course, until 1979/80. Faul was replaced by a third "Paul" - Phil Ackrill - who also had plastic surgery. Ackrill mostly took over until 2002, when the real Paul (JPM) came out of retirement with Back in the U.S. tour. You can tell the real Paul now by his RED HAIR. Faul has brown hair and a clipped London accent. Phil Ackrill sounds half-American. --Xander Taylor.

THE BEATLES JUST LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON HAVE MORE POWER OVER THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD..THAN ANY STANDING PRESIDENT OF ANY NATION....It in the best interest of the GLOBALIST to keep a lid on that power...

Those that have spoken out..like Michael Jackson....John Lennon..are dead..

JOHN LENNON QUOTE:
The Entertainment Industry is an extension of the Jewish religion..

ABORTION.....

DRUGS AND THE OCCULT RELIGIONS ....

This DRUG ANGLE makes sense..because at that time..we were looting HEROIN FROM VIETNAM..just as the Zionist controlled US GOv is today in Afganistan...

Remember Ollie North...and the US GOV DRUG TRADE in Central America?

THE WAR ON DRUGS IS A TOTAL JOKE......

THE PERPS..COME UP WITH THE SOLUTION?

WHO CONTROLS AMERICA?
thezog.wordpress...

7/13/2015 5:01:50 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

This thread is so dumb.

Hey Funwithdrugs, is Paul a Jew?

7/13/2015 5:16:51 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
clarence2
Tikrit
Iraq
57, joined May. 2011

I admire funwithmusic's energy, even if all her conspiracy theories are terrible and fake. Hopefully Yahweh won't mind her long standing vociferous dissing of his "chosen people", if such a deity exists. Which I doubt.

7/13/2015 6:01:43 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

James Paul McCartney dated Jane Asher... After Pauls death..FAUL had already been dating LINDA EISEMAN-EASTMAN..A JEWESS..and never dated Jane..but married Linda instead.

And here's the bottom line of all this drivel. I knew anti-Semitism would be here somewhere.

7/13/2015 6:11:16 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from clarence2:
I admire funwithmusic's energy, even if all her conspiracy theories are terrible and fake. Hopefully Yahweh won't mind her long standing vociferous dissing of his "chosen people", if such a deity exists. Which I doubt.

I CORINTHIANS 2:15...

HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL EXAMINES ..ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THINGS...

Were also told by God to expose evil...if we dont..we will be in big trouble with our Creator..

7/13/2015 6:20:52 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from class5:
And here's the bottom line of all this drivel. I knew anti-Semitism would be here somewhere.

What was I supposed to say? She was an Arab?

WASNT IT JOHN LENNON FIRST WHO BROUGHT UP THE JEWS?

QUOTE: John Lennon...
THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IS AN EXTENSION OF THE JEWS RELIGION

today..most of us hate TV and the movies...BECAUSE ITS THE JEWS RELIGION..ITS ALL BECOME DISGUSTING..PORNOGRAPHIC AND IMMORAL CRAP..NOT WORTH MY TIME

I HAVE NO TV SERVICE

I VERY SELDOM GO TO THE MOVIES..

ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY..

Rememer..its Jews who have been kicked out of most all countries in history

Its Jews whom people write the most vicious stuff about...due to Jewish Aggression..and immorality..destroying their countries..done by Jews

Dont give me that ANTI SEMITE CRAP...JEWS ARE NOT SEMITES...GOD TOLD US IN AMOS..THERE WOULD NEVER AGAIN BE THAT ISRAEL..THAT IT WAS TO BE UTTERLY DESTORYED..except a remnant of Jacob..WHO BEGAN THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION

IN 70 AD...THE FALLEN OCCULTIC 'TEACHINGS OF THE ELDERS' BABYLON JEWS WERE DESTROYED BY ROME. Castrated..geneologies destoryed...NOT A STONE UNTURNED OF THE TEMPLE..showing you the WAILING WALL IS A HOAX as well as all things of the Jews.

BOOK OF TITUS...PAY NO ATTENTION TO JEWISH FABLES...they say they know God..but do not (See..he doesnt claim them)...their works are REPROBATE..

their works are REPROBATE..See Obadiah 10-17..to understand that part..

You guys are KhazARIAN AshkeNAZI Jews...NOT THE SAME THING KOL NIDRE LIAR..

ALL THE THINGS THE JEWS ACCUSED GERMANS OF DOING..WAS IN TRUTH..DONE BY ARIAN NAZI JEWS...THEY ARE THE SUPREMACISTS CALLING THEMSELVES "A MASTER RACE'....ZIONIST JEWS HAVE THE GLOBAL AGENDA...It never was Adolf Hitler...

GIVE IT UP..THE HOLYHOAX IS OVER..EXPOSED...DEAD IN THE WATER..NO ONE BUYS THAT CRAP ANYMORE..

BECAUSE YOU LIED ABOUT THAT..NO ONE BELEIVES A WORD OUT OF A JEWS MOUTH ANYMORE EITHER..

THEIR OWN HISTORY CONVICTS THEM OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...the most evil religon on the planet it Judaism..Talmudism..Kabbalism..Zohar...all the Jews religions.

ONLY THE INTERESTS of the chosen whose orbit spins from Washington, to Berlin, to London, all the way to Tel Aviv are defended and defined as ‘universal’ values.

It’s a Jewish world after all and whoever doesn’t comply gets docked.

Lennon’s dream is a Jewish dream.

In a world with “no countries” there’s only one country, Israel.

Where there’s “no religion” there’s only one religion, the Jewish religion.

And the Goyim must submit!

[Edited 7/13/2015 6:23:08 PM ]

7/13/2015 6:28:46 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:
What was I supposed to say? She was an Arab?

WASNT IT JOHN LENNON FIRST WHO BROUGHT UP THE JEWS?

QUOTE: John Lennon...
THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IS AN EXTENSION OF THE JEWS RELIGION

today..most of us hate TV and the movies...BECAUSE ITS THE JEWS RELIGION..ITS ALL BECOME DISGUSTING..PORNOGRAPHIC AND IMMORAL CRAP..NOT WORTH MY TIME

I HAVE NO TV SERVICE

I VERY SELDOM GO TO THE MOVIES..

ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY..

Rememer..its Jews who have been kicked out of most all countries in history

Its Jews whom people write the most vicious stuff about...due to Jewish Aggression..and immorality..destroying their countries..done by Jews

Dont give me that ANTI SEMITE CRAP...JEWS ARE NOT SEMITES...GOD TOLD US IN AMOS..THERE WOULD NEVER AGAIN BE THAT ISRAEL..THAT IT WAS TO BE UTTERLY DESTORYED..except a remnant of Jacob..WHO BEGAN THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION

IN 70 AD...THE FALLEN OCCULTIC 'TEACHINGS OF THE ELDERS' BABYLON JEWS WERE DESTROYED BY ROME. Castrated..geneologies destoryed...NOT A STONE UNTURNED OF THE TEMPLE..showing you the WAILING WALL IS A HOAX as well as all things of the Jews.

BOOK OF TITUS...PAY NO ATTENTION TO JEWISH FABLES...they say they know God..but do not (See..he doesnt claim them)...their works are REPROBATE..

their works are REPROBATE..See Obadiah 10-17..to understand that part..

You guys are KhazARIAN AshkeNAZI Jews...NOT THE SAME THING KOL NIDRE LIAR..

ALL THE THINGS THE JEWS ACCUSED GERMANS OF DOING..WAS IN TRUTH..DONE BY ARIAN NAZI JEWS...THEY ARE THE SUPREMACISTS CALLING THEMSELVES "A MASTER RACE'....ZIONIST JEWS HAVE THE GLOBAL AGENDA...It never was Adolf Hitler...

GIVE IT UP..THE HOLYHOAX IS OVER..EXPOSED...DEAD IN THE WATER..NO ONE BUYS THAT CRAP ANYMORE..

BECAUSE YOU LIED ABOUT THAT..NO ONE BELEIVES A WORD OUT OF A JEWS MOUTH ANYMORE EITHER..

THEIR OWN HISTORY CONVICTS THEM OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...the most evil religon on the planet it Judaism..Talmudism..Kabbalism..Zohar...all the Jews religions.

ONLY THE INTERESTS of the chosen whose orbit spins from Washington, to Berlin, to London, all the way to Tel Aviv are defended and defined as ‘universal’ values.

It’s a Jewish world after all and whoever doesn’t comply gets docked.

Lennon’s dream is a Jewish dream.

In a world with “no countries” there’s only one country, Israel.

Where there’s “no religion” there’s only one religion, the Jewish religion.

And the Goyim must submit!

Thank you for proving my point.

7/13/2015 8:43:32 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

iam_resurrected
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,485)
Reno, NV
44, joined Jul. 2014

I am not saying either or but photo shop can be an incredible tool.
But I do agree between the 2 pics the NOSE, EYEBROWS, HEIGHT, and TEETH are obviously different. Even the head and jaw shapes are different.

As far as the first Paul being killed I would not even know where to begin looking for that.

As far as the second Paul, many bands replace members (Ace Freeley and Peter Criss of Kiss were replaced. Of course, the replacements were not identical or even close.

My thoughts are basically this. If this is true, they were very fortunate to not just find a close look alike but a left handed guitarist and one hell of a piano player too. Talk about your rock n roll miracles or maybe it's just someone's rock n roll fantasy

7/13/2015 9:14:59 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

1hotone4u
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,065)
San Diego, CA
57, joined Jul. 2009

yeah,

Paul died.

Then they found someone that not just looked like him,

they found someone that could write multiple chart topping hits like him, sing like him,

and fool everyone including the Queen into thinking it was really him.

7/14/2015 1:45:47 AM Chapel Hill, NC  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,454)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 1hotone4u:
yeah,

Paul died.

Then they found someone that not just looked like him,

they found someone that could write multiple chart topping hits like him, sing like him,

and fool everyone including the Queen into thinking it was really him.

Please stop being logical, the OP has no idea what LOGIC is, it confuses her because the letters don't spell jew.

Everything to her is jew related and a conspiracy, that is the sad state of her miniscule mind and train of thought.

7/14/2015 4:00:10 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,734)
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Fuhgeddabouit. ..i once sat near him at Yankees Stadium watching a Yankees game like 5 years ago. He just keeps himself healthy looking...

He told me to chew each bite of my food 32 times for each tooth we have ..great advice...it helps the jaw exercise naturally.

.if you remember his late wife Linda she looked a lot like him too....want some fool to say next he married his sister...Fuhgeddabouit

7/14/2015 4:07:48 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

tardsmasher2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,718)
Douglasville, GA
52, joined Jun. 2010

You gotta be f**king kidding me?

7/14/2015 4:09:54 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,734)
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from sorpstar:
Fuhgeddabouit. ..i once sat near him at Yankees Stadium watching a Yankees game like 5 years ago. He just keeps himself healthy looking...

He told me to chew each bite of my food 32 times for each tooth we have ..great advice...it helps the jaw exercise naturally.

.if you remember his late wife Linda she looked a lot like him too....want some fool to say next he married his sister...Fuhgeddabouit

7/14/2015 4:53:30 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from higgy51:
Please stop being logical, the OP has no idea what LOGIC is, it confuses her because the letters don't spell jew.

Everything to her is jew related and a conspiracy, that is the sad state of her miniscule mind and train of thought.

Nailed it.

7/14/2015 7:32:53 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from sorpstar:

If you read the post..the first Paul..dated a different girl..and the FAUL DATED LINDA..the Jewess.

HIGGY..SHE IS JEWISH..AND THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY..AND ALL KINDS OF CRAP

I CANT TELL YOU LINDA WAS AN ARAB..OR AN INDIAN..BECAUSE...WELL...SHES A JEWESS..DUMBASS

We all know that the music industry killed John Lennon...Michael Jackson...if you dont... your an even bigger dumbass..

THEY BOTH WERE EXPOSING WHAT WAS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES..and that was not tolerated...

JOHN LENNON QUOTE:\

THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY..IS AN EXTENTION OF THE JEWS RELIGION

MICHAEL JACKSON...broke with JEWISH CONTROLLED SONY..and made a song against the Jews..called THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US..

HE WAS PUBLICLY TELLING US THAT 'THEY' MAKE YOU RICH...THEN 'THEY' MAKE YOU POOR...

SMART PEOPLE KNOW WHO RUNS THE ENTERTAINMENT AND MUSIC INDUSTRY...

DUMBASSES LIKE SQUIGGY..who was dumber than his dog.....ARE IGNORANT OF MOST EVERYTHING...because they do not educate theselves..but just come here and shoot from the hip..telling all kinds of lies...myths and fairy tales..

7/14/2015 7:39:44 PM Chapel Hill, NC  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from higgy51:

I like to seek truth...when I see a controversy..I like to check out..unlike yourself..whom the truth does not matter..only your SAYANIM AGENDA..OR CONSPIRACY..

I cant help it if the Jews are behind all that is wrong in America..

WHY ARE THEY ALL UP IN MY GOVERNMENT?

WHY ARE THEY CHANGING MY RELIGION INTO THEIRS?

YOUR NOT VERY SMART SAYANIM...OR JUST A BLANTANT LIAR AND DISINFO AGENT SAYANIM.

WHO CONTROLS AMERICA?
thezog.wordpress

Showing results for WHO CONTROLS AMERICA? THEZOG.WORDPRESS
Search instead for WHOCONTROLS AMERICA? THEZOG.WORDPRESS
Search Results

Who Controls America? - WordPress.com
https://thezog.wordpress.com/

When Victims Rule: A Critique of Jewish Pre-Eminence in America .... how they have come to own virtually all corporations that were at one time in American hands – through control, collusion and manipulation of our ..... Many thanks “The Zog.
Who Controls the Economy?
Who Controls the Federal Reserve ... to Remake the Entire Global ...

Who Controls Hollywood?
http://www.hollywood.com/celebrity/1116137/ .... about who controls ...
Who Controls Big Media?
Of the twelve(12) senior executives of the “Big Six” media ...

Who Controls the White House?
The Executive Branch: ... White House Staff:
Who Controls Wall Street?
... Street? (Part 1) ..... Is Occupy Wall Street movement anti ...

Who Controls the Ivy League?
The Ivy League: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League Brown ...
More results from wordpress.com »

How can you deny anything Ive said...IN THAT SITE..IT GIVES NAMES...FACES..AND POSTIIONS ON THE US GOV...PROVING TO YOU..JEWS ARE GREATLY OVER REPRESENTED IN GOVERNMENT..MEDIA...AND A WHOLE HOST OF OTHER POWER POSTIONS IN AMERICA

HIGGY IS JUST MAD BECAUSE I TOTALLY KICKED HIS LYING A** IN THE WTC THREAD..THEN CLEANED THE FLOOR WITH HIS LIMP CARCASS..

7/14/2015 8:09:59 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,708)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:
How can you deny anything Ive said...IN THAT SITE..IT GIVES NAMES...FACES..AND POSTIIONS ON THE US GOV...PROVING TO YOU..JEWS ARE GREATLY OVER REPRESENTED IN GOVERNMENT..MEDIA...AND A WHOLE HOST OF OTHER POWER POSTIONS IN AMERICA

Nobody's denying the things you've said since it clearly points out you know not what your talking about.

7/14/2015 8:16:37 PM Chapel Hill, NC  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,165)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmeth:If you read the post..the first Paul..dated a different girl..and the FAUL DATED LINDA..the Jewess.

HIGGY..SHE IS JEWISH..AND THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY..AND ALL KINDS OF CRAP

I CANT TELL YOU LINDA WAS AN ARAB..OR AN INDIAN..BECAUSE...WELL...SHES A JEWESS..DUMBASS

We all know that the music industry killed John Lennon...Michael Jackson...if you dont... your an even bigger dumbass..

THEY BOTH WERE EXPOSING WHAT WAS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES..and that was not tolerated...

JOHN LENNON QUOTE:\

THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY..IS AN EXTENTION OF THE JEWS RELIGION

MICHAEL JACKSON...broke with JEWISH CONTROLLED SONY..and made a song against the Jews..called THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US..

HE WAS PUBLICLY TELLING US THAT 'THEY' MAKE YOU RICH...THEN 'THEY' MAKE YOU POOR...

SMART PEOPLE KNOW WHO RUNS THE ENTERTAINMENT AND MUSIC INDUSTRY...

DUMBASSES LIKE SQUIGGY..who was dumber than his dog.....ARE IGNORANT OF MOST EVERYTHING...because they do not educate theselves..but just come here and shoot from the hip..telling all kinds of lies...myths and fairy tales..

And thanks for proving my point again. You do it every time!

funwithmusic - Chapel Hill, NC