Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

The even pickier ones will grammar nazi your ass. craigslist hiram ga Yes, this is a huge double regular even if she s already dating. These females are produced to really feel that they are deficient if they would ever contemplate a bachur who does not learn yomam va layla. is mocospace safe FYGs are the initially faces that initial years see when they arrive on campus they shape the first years expectations and can either alleviate or exacerbate their fears.

real legit hookup sites

Note that the much more concerns answered, the higher the chances of matching with an individual with one s closest preferences. www datehookup com sign up Don t quickly start off speaking about adult toys or send her a selfie at the health club all pumped up post workout. At Speeddater, we have an understanding of how significant the post event communication is to your achievement story. adultlook sacramento She may well have paid for further months, but it was all worth it if it meant meeting Brian.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

[Edited 8/6/2015 7:48:51 PM ]

7/24/2015 6:53:46 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

I was looking through some old threads and found an ongoing prayer thread that ended in Nov. 2014. I though that was an excellent idea so I am reviving it here.

Please pray along with me for wisdom as I approach retirement, so many decisions to make, so much information to digest.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/24/2015 7:33:42 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

a_nubian
Over 1,000 Posts (1,484)
Columbus, OH
51, joined Jan. 2011
online now!

Quote from forumlurkingfun:
I was looking through some old threads and found an ongoing prayer thread that ended in Nov. 2014. I though that was an excellent idea so I am reviving it here.

Please pray along with me for wisdom as I approach retirement, so many decisions to make, so much information to digest.

7/24/2015 7:42:09 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
68, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Yes life is rough in the sense of who do u trust u know critical thinking is good can't be hook winked easy --so I pray sister in Jesus we aren't hood winked ---or the wool pulled over our eyes Sister ---may we have eyes to see reality and pray that reality for u and me and everyone is NOT cruel---as if death is so much better than living---one long long long wonderful sleep---No More worry about being hook winked than mate hahahahahaha----sorry maybe u shouldn't laugh in a prayer----- that would be extraordinary as it was for Isaac::zen:

May Jesus heal our hearts
and keep us
from hurting the hearts of others

So be it mate

7/24/2015 8:07:12 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Thank you both! Post your prayer needs here also I will stand with you before the throne of grace.

7/24/2015 9:11:59 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
52, joined Jul. 2014

Keep Elfie in prayer for her upcoming surgery. Pray that God will guide the surgeons hands and that he is able to get all of the sarcoma with minimal to no damage.

I'm asking prayer also for a dear friend of mine who is battling stage 4 lymphoma.

7/24/2015 9:27:32 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
josiemae
Over 2,000 Posts (3,894)
Fayetteville, NC
59, joined Jan. 2008

My prayers go out to you on your way to and through retirement. May the God of Heaven take you through and bestow on you the wisdom needed in all your daily activities.

7/24/2015 11:19:58 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

followjesusonly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,693)
Kingman, AZ
86, joined May. 2012
online now!

Relax. Go to the biggest, busiest Mall you can find and sit there for a couple of hours at 3 pm in the afternoon and watch all the people who don't work walk by with their shopping bags. There are A LOT of people who don't work.

7/25/2015 2:30:49 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
68, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Quote from followjesusonly:
Relax. Go to the biggest, busiest Mall you can find and sit there for a couple of hours at 3 pm in the afternoon and watch all the people who don't work walk by with their shopping bags. There are A LOT of people who don't work.

Is there a mall in Kingsman AZ mate hahahhahahahahahhaahahaahha

7/25/2015 2:36:49 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

followjesusonly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,693)
Kingman, AZ
86, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from Stillherehaha:
Is there a mall in Kingsman AZ mate hahahhahahahahahhaahahaahha

No, as a matter of fact there is not. But when I retired in Missoula, Montana, they do or did have a nice mall called Southgate Mall and I did that and was AMAZED at how many people don't work in the middle of the afternoon.

I hear that malls are going out of style now anyway. People are shopping online a lot now.

7/25/2015 3:03:47 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
68, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Quote from followjesusonly:
No, as a matter of fact there is not. But when I retired in Missoula, Montana, they do or did have a nice mall called Southgate Mall and I did that and was AMAZED at how many people don't work in the middle of the afternoon.

I hear that malls are going out of style now anyway. People are shopping online a lot now.

I like the Thrift shoppe--found some good ear rings cheap
Not costume mass produced but real expensive like one of a kind--lots of fun
lookin for bargains
I find myself praying
Jesus thank G-d for rich people who throw this stuff out hahahahahahahahaha
How complicated if NOT for those rich people would I have the ear- rings---Like is a rigged game huh hahahhahahhahhahha

7/26/2015 8:39:23 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from msreesi:
Keep Elfie in prayer for her upcoming surgery. Pray that God will guide the surgeons hands and that he is able to get all of the sarcoma with minimal to no damage.

I'm asking prayer also for a dear friend of mine who is battling stage 4 lymphoma.

Lifting up Elfie and your friend. AMEN

7/26/2015 8:40:38 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from josiemae:
My prayers go out to you on your way to and through retirement. May the God of Heaven take you through and bestow on you the wisdom needed in all your daily activities.

Thank you!

7/26/2015 10:14:37 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
52, joined Jul. 2014

Prayers for your retirement, and wisdom for the decisions you need to make. I believe when the time comes, you will know in your heart which course to take.

7/30/2015 10:34:03 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

docbussy25
San Antonio, TX
36, joined Apr. 2013

We all are living in a world of distrust. I would do like to pay for all those people that are holding on to what happened in the past that makes them not trust one another. Lord please bless the angryness we have with peace and love including myself!!!

7/31/2015 12:20:25 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
68, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Quote from docbussy25:
We all are living in a world of distrust. I would do like to pay for all those people that are holding on to what happened in the past that makes them not trust one another. Lord please bless the angryness we have with peace and love including myself!!!

This great- grandma will second that prayer

especially in families
and man-woman relationships
May we have the Jesus way
of compassion in what we do

Song The Prayer by Johnathan and Charlotte

7/31/2015 12:28:21 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
68, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Quote from msreesi:

For Elfie I'm asking prayer also for a dear friend of mine who is battling stage 4 lymphoma.

For Elfie and also your dear friend who is battling stage 4 cancer may Jesus walk with them all the way- and may- they feel Jesus with them--forever

So be it

8/6/2015 7:15:13 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
52, joined Jul. 2014

I posted this in Walt's thread, and posting it here as well.

Let's continue to remember Elfie. Her surgery is tomorrow.

Let's hope that all will go well, that God guides the Dr's hands and all traces of the sarcoma are removed, and that the pain she feels now, will in a very short time, be long forgotten, as she moves forward in life with happiness.

Now this thread is back on page 1 where it needs to stay.

8/6/2015 7:48:00 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from msreesi:
I posted this in Walt's thread, and posting it here as well.

Let's continue to remember Elfie. Her surgery is tomorrow.

Let's hope that all will go well, that God guides the Dr's hands and all traces of the sarcoma are removed, and that the pain she feels now, will in a very short time, be long forgotten, as she moves forward in life with happiness.

AMEN

My post just got lost. Sorry for being away. My mother, who is 89, was admitted to the hospital on an emergency basis from the nursing home. She has a number of issues, blood sugar out of control, dehydration, urinary tract infection, the combination of which has left her weak and confused. She did not know me. She is having a procedure in the morning to remove mucus that has settled in her lungs. So I have been concerned and praying mightily for her. Please join me,

Now this thread is back on page 1 where it needs to stay.
8/6/2015 7:52:09 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

I pray that angels encamp around elfie tomorrow. In the matchless name of Jesus, AMEN!

8/6/2015 8:00:06 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
52, joined Jul. 2014

My post just got lost. Sorry for being away. My mother, who is 89, was admitted to the hospital on an emergency basis from the nursing home. She has a number of issues, blood sugar out of control, dehydration, urinary tract infection, the combination of which has left her weak and confused. She did not know me. She is having a procedure in the morning to remove mucus that has settled in her lungs. So I have been concerned and praying mightily for her. Please join me,

I just uplifted her in prayer, and will continue to do so.

Hugs to you. I know it's hard, seeing your Mom so ill, and nothing much you can do. Been there, done that with my own Mom before she passed away in 2010, so I'm praying for you as well.

8/6/2015 8:08:55 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from msreesi:
I just uplifted her in prayer, and will continue to do so.

Hugs to you. I know it's hard, seeing your Mom so ill, and nothing much you can do. Been there, done that with my own Mom before she passed away in 2010, so I'm praying for you as well.

Thank you so much msreesi. My mom is such a sweetheart, loving and giving. It's hard watching her like this. The docs give her a good prognosis, but you never know. You understand, having gone through it. Prayer and faith have been my mainstay. You would think Christians would be visiting this thread more. Prayer is a lifeline to God, not just asking but communicating with Him. He has us covered in this life and the next.

8/6/2015 11:58:16 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,690)
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Forumlurking and Bigd are both from Chicago. Should we set them up?

8/7/2015 6:58:37 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Forumlurking and Bigd are both from Chicago. Should we set them up?

Please don't. I thought I was OK with you, I guess not! Thankfully I am in a great relationship.

Please light a candle for elfiegirl and my mother, thanks.

8/7/2015 7:18:49 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Is prayer a female thing? I guess men don't need to ask for directions, even from God!

8/7/2015 8:45:40 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

isna_la_wica
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,312)
Brantford, ON
61, joined Mar. 2012

Is prayer a female thing? I guess men don't need to ask for directions, even from God!

Sorry, I noticed the posts about Elfie the other day, but was preoccupied. My bad, I did pray though but should have sent out best wishes.

I have been busy trying to bring attention to the plight of the Yezidis , and urging the expediting of refugee status to bring them to safty where their Daughters and wives can find safety from slavery. But am so very disillusioned by the apathy Christians are displaying for their plight. Funny, almost all the support I have had, has been from Atheists and Jews, and not from North American Christians. In fact, am shocked about it.

So, yes will set aside time today, when my heart is right, to pray for Elfie and your Mom.

And then will decide whether the Yezidis need more prayer than Christians living in safety here, or whether I should even bother? And if I really belong under the label of Christianity any way.

I guess I need to pray more.

8/7/2015 9:28:40 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from isna_la_wica:
Sorry, I noticed the posts about Elfie the other day, but was preoccupied. My bad, I did pray though but should have sent out best wishes.

I have been busy trying to bring attention to the plight of the Yezidis , and urging the expediting of refugee status to bring them to safty where their Daughters and wives can find safety from slavery. But am so very disillusioned by the apathy Christians are displaying for their plight. Funny, almost all the support I have had, has been from Atheists and Jews, and not from North American Christians. In fact, am shocked about it.

So, yes will set aside time today, when my heart is right, to pray for Elfie and your Mom.

And then will decide whether the Yezidis need more prayer than Christians living in safety here, or whether I should even bother? And if I really belong under the label of Christianity any way.

Isna forget about labels. Your actions demonstrate you to be a true Christ follower. I did not know about this persecuted group, I hope rescue christian.org knows about them. Offering a prayer on their behalf right now.

I am happy to report that mom came through her procedure with flying colors this morning, thanks to those who have lent their support.

8/7/2015 9:36:15 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
52, joined Jul. 2014

Isna forget about labels. Your actions demonstrate you to be a true Christ follower. I did not know about this persecuted group, I hope rescue christian.org knows about them. Offering a prayer on their behalf right now.

I am happy to report that mom came through her procedure with flying colors this morning, thanks to those who have lent their support.

I'm so glad.

I'm wondering how Elfie is doing tonight? Today was her surgery, and she's been on my mind all day.

I have a request for a friend of mine. She has cancer, and it was on both sides, so they weren't sure if it was breast cancer that spread, or lung cancer. The tests came back that it was stage 4 breast cancer that had spread to her lungs. Please keep her in your prayers.

8/7/2015 9:54:44 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from msreesi:
I'm so glad.

I'm wondering how Elfie is doing tonight? Today was her surgery, and she's been on my mind all day.

I have a request for a friend of mine. She has cancer, and it was on both sides, so they weren't sure if it was breast cancer that spread, or lung cancer. The tests came back that it was stage 4 breast cancer that had spread to her lungs. Please keep her in your prayers.

Praying for your friend. My aunt is a die hard Catholic and she is always lighting candles and praying for people. But the Catholics on here...I don't know. I appreciate those who visit this thread, however small a number they might be. I don't argue theology, and I am not trying to impress anybody with my knowledge. I know what I believe so I enjoy peaceful threads about things all believers should have in common.

8/8/2015 9:27:00 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

How may I pray with you and for you today?

8/8/2015 12:58:26 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
68, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Quote from isna_la_wica:

I know mate---Arthur Blessit-------- it was an atheist who gave him
a cool place to rest.
His so-called Christians brothers
because he was NOT their brand of Christianity said he
was the public they couldn't help him---
He could move on
He cried walking away
when the atheist (Matthew 5:5 the bible) pulled up and helped saw his tears
Gave Arthur a cool place to rest for as long as he liked

Very Sad----his so-called Christian brothers

Arthur Blessit carried a cross around the world walking
--about 38,000 miles
over about 30 years Approx
Arthur felt that G-d called him to do that---

Isna i find u a voice of reason and compassion
Do Not give up doing good-kindness
u help people like me mate

8/11/2015 8:06:26 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Praise report...mom is out of the hospital and doing well. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good wishes!

8/11/2015 9:07:08 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
68, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Happy your mum is better---forumlurkingfun
Hallelujah praise Jesus

8/12/2015 7:15:17 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
52, joined Jul. 2014

Praise report...mom is out of the hospital and doing well. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good wishes!

Praise the Lord!

Still remember my friend who has lymphoma. She contacted me today, and from what she described, it doesn't sound good. I'm really worried for her.

8/13/2015 10:44:59 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

isna_la_wica
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,312)
Brantford, ON
61, joined Mar. 2012

Glad to hear good news.

8/14/2015 3:47:35 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from Stillherehaha:
Happy your mum is better---forumlurkingfun
Hallelujah praise Jesus

8/14/2015 3:48:50 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from msreesi:
Praise the Lord!

Still remember my friend who has lymphoma. She contacted me today, and from what she described, it doesn't sound good. I'm really worried for her.

Praying for your friends peace and healing.

8/14/2015 5:27:32 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
68, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Prayer for the past-Present and Future
Forever more
That each of us will be healthy
and enter Heaven's door
Revelations 21--verses 1-4 reality
Forevermore

8/14/2015 9:04:30 PM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
52, joined Jul. 2014

Praying for your friends peace and healing.

Thank you.

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
68, joined Jun. 2015

Prayer for the past-Present and Future
Forever more
That each of us will be healthy
and enter Heaven's door
Revelations 21--verses 1-4 reality
Forevermore

Believe it or not- but not only do I try to remember everyone in prayer- including all in this group- and on this site- in prayer, but I speak blessings on their day every day as the Bible says to do.

We are to bless our families going out and coming in. But we are to treat our neighbors the same, so I do. Y'all are my neighbors.

8/15/2015 10:03:19 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
forumlurkingfun
Chicago, IL
60, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from isna_la_wica:
Glad to hear good news.

8/24/2015 11:44:36 AM Ongoing Prayer Request Thread  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
52, joined Jul. 2014

Let's keep Rich (Isna_la_wica) and his family uplifted in prayer throughout this week, as the family say their final goodbyes (in this life) to Rich's Dad.