Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

The matches are all recommended by the program based on the results of the personality test. nh singles Real violence is most definitely an aberration rather than the rule. That feature s coming to other dating apps operated by Tinder owner Match Group, in fact. hispanic hookup Match is comforting to a lot of persons for the reason that it is so familiar and has quite much supplied the blueprint for other dating sites.

date hookup

Get highlights, trending news, and behind the scenes insights from Houston Public Media delivered to your inbox each week. chilliwack personals Submit a resume or application to an employer by fax, email, mail, in particular person, or on the internet. It does not seriously matterwhatbooks he s into, as long as he has an answer that isn t, Um…I don t read . charlotte usa sex guide If you want to be spoiled for selection, give Badoo a go.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/9/2015 5:49:37 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,811)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

(CNN)A group of attackers hacked a Bangladeshi blogger to death Friday in his apartment in the capital of Dhaka, authorities said.

The killing of the secular blogger, who uses the pen name Niloy Neel, was at least the fourth this year targeting those who posted online pieces critical of Islam.

In addition to police, Imran Sarker, who heads the Blogger and Online Activists' Network in the nation, confirmed the attack.

Neel wrote posts condemning the recent killings of three other bloggers in his country. He also routinely posted on women's and minority rights, communal violence and the oppression of Hindus in Bangladesh.

Niloy Neel
Niloy Neel
Dhaka Police spokesman, Muntashirul Islam, used a different name for the blogger, whom he referred to as Niloy Chakrabarti.

He was killed in his apartment Friday afternoon by a group of five or six men, the spokesman said.

"We know that Niloy used to work for nongovernmental organizations in the past but we are not aware of his journalistic identity. We are investigating," he added.

Ansar al-Islam Bangladesh, an al Qaeda group, has claimed responsibility for the killing.

In an emailed statement to local media outlets, Mufti Abdullah Ashraf, who claims to be the group's spokesman, said: "By the permission of Allah, this operation took place today. We declare war against these worst enemies of Allah and his messenger." CNN could not independently verify the authenticity of the statement.

Dhaka police spokesman Muntashirul Islam told CNN that Ansar al-Islam "is not an active group in Bangladesh and is a relatively new name to us." He said investigators "are working to find out about the credibility of the group and the claim."

Neel, who was unmarried and in his late 20s, had been threatened by Islamic extremists before.

He contributed to the Mukto-Mona (Freethinker) humanist blogging platform established by Avijit Roy, who was murdered in February.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/asia/bangladesh-blogger-niloy-neel-killed/?iid=ob_article_topstories_pool&iref=obnetwork

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/9/2015 5:57:57 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
cafe_express
Over 2,000 Posts (3,808)
Gueydan, LA
83, joined Mar. 2013

8/9/2015 6:43:27 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
flatheadone
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,706)
Greenwood, FL
52, joined Jul. 2012

The said blogger should have had a 45acp with in arms reach and the score would have been blogger 6 shit heads 0.

When will people wake up and see in no way is the Islamic religion peaceful
It is the most hateful in the world

8/9/2015 7:15:14 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,811)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from flatheadone:
The said blogger should have had a 45acp with in arms reach and the score would have been blogger 6 shit heads 0.

When will people wake up and see in no way is the Islamic religion peaceful
It is the most hateful in the world

I had acquaintance from that area in India. He has been in the USA about 12 years he

came with his entire family. Nice man. Why anyone would want to k1ll him is beyond me.

They would have to be crazy.

I mean really c'mon..if the libtards can't see the problem here they are either blind,

stupid or both.

8/9/2015 7:27:13 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
flatheadone
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,706)
Greenwood, FL
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from aposorichie:
I had acquaintance from that area in India. He has been in the USA about 12 years he

came with his entire family. Nice man. Why anyone would want to k1ll him is beyond me.

They would have to be crazy.

I mean really c'mon..if the libtards can't see the problem here they are either blind,

stupid or both.

Are you trying to say that because he is a nice man that Islam is a. Peaceful religion

I don't see how you can be fooled into thinking that because of the mans actions around you makes it ok to want to kill anyone who doesn't believe in Islam

8/9/2015 7:37:12 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,811)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from flatheadone:
Are you trying to say that because he is a nice man that Islam is a. Peaceful religion

I don't see how you can be fooled into thinking that because of the mans actions around you makes it ok to want to kill anyone who doesn't believe in Islam

No he is not a Muslim.

He confirmed what we hear about in the news about the Islamic extremists attacks

in India.

8/9/2015 9:13:58 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,037)
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

8/9/2015 9:23:25 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,411)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Actually Islam is "The religion of Peace", as the end game, is supposed to be peace throughout the world. This is preached in every Islamic sect.

Unfortunately what they do not tell you, is that the "Peace" comes only after they kill or subjugate, (enslave) everyone else, and all the world is muslim.

However after they kill all the non-believers,( Kaffir), then they have to concentrate on the "Bad Muslims".

Who are the "Bad muslims" you ask, easy answer...The other ones.

And to spice up the quest, Dying in Jihad, brings the greatest reward in heaven.

"Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master."

8/9/2015 9:27:32 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
drwookie
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,236)
Reading, PA
62, joined May. 2013

Must be a slow season for terrorist propaganda for the haters. He was killed 6 months ago! The guy's name isn't even Niloy Neel and could have been a CIA plant to stir shit up in the region.

8/9/2015 9:27:52 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

To the "Religion of pieces" (and other body parts gathered after the explosion.....)

8/9/2015 9:29:49 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from drwookie:
Must be a slow season for terrorist propaganda for the haters. He was killed 6 months ago! The guy's name isn't even Niloy Neel and could have been a CIA plant to stir shit up in the region.

Hey, the story teller is in the room......

You got any wildly untrue, unsubstantiated "facts" for us all?

8/9/2015 9:35:05 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
drwookie
Reading, PA
62, joined May. 2013

Quote from rem762700:
Hey, the story teller is in the room......

You got any wildly untrue, unsubstantiated "facts" for us all?

I see your anti Muslim rhetoric and raise you 2 atomic bombs and a couple of firebombed cities by a group of Christians.

8/9/2015 9:57:28 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from drwookie:
I see your anti Muslim rhetoric and raise you 2 atomic bombs and a couple of firebombed cities by a group of Christians.

The best defense you can come up with is an event that took place 70 years ago? Why don't we just blame the Crusades?

Better yet, I'm willing to beg for money to help get you on a plane to a hard-line Muslim country....(if your willing to go hero)

Comparing ancient society or the bombing of Japan (ya know....bombs falling from the sky seems to happen every time there's a war....strange huh?) to the recent murderous track record of the "religion of peace" is desperation as far as valid arguments go. Try harder.

8/9/2015 9:59:15 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Japanese cities weren't bombed for being non-Christian bonehead.

Or don't you think the comparison is relevant?

8/9/2015 10:10:01 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
drwookie
Reading, PA
62, joined May. 2013

Quote from rem762700:
Japanese cities weren't bombed for being non-Christian bonehead.

Or don't you think the comparison is relevant?

When Christians felt guilty about violating the do not kill rule in the 10 commandments, chaplains explained it away as, you're killing for your country and therefore not responsible.

Thanks for the bonehead slur but I didn't make the comparison that you claim! False claims come from liars!

All religions claim to be religions of peace!

[Edited 8/9/2015 10:11:34 AM ]

8/9/2015 10:12:00 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
hercules2010
Over 2,000 Posts (3,425)
Dubois, IN
54, joined May. 2014

Quote from rem762700:

This deserved a quote! ^^^^

8/9/2015 10:16:42 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

LOL

I can't see drwookie, he blocked me for spanking him.

Is he pretending he knows something about Islam again.

8/9/2015 10:37:38 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from drwookie:
When Christians felt guilty about violating the do not kill rule in the 10 commandments, chaplains explained it away as, you're killing for your country and therefore not responsible.

Thanks for the bonehead slur but I didn't make the comparison that you claim! False claims come from liars!

Do tell......Name the pacifist country that has never engaged in military action because their religion doesn't allow it. Why should a predominately Christian nation be the exception?

Now I want to hear it from you; Did the United States go to war with the Japanese because their religion was not Christian?

That is the comparison you're making right? Christians killed people for not being Christian during the Crusades nearly 1000 years ago and somehow this translates into the atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor, the invasion of China, French Indochina, Malaya , Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Singapore, Kingdom of Sarawak, Brunei, North Borneo , Nauru , Imphal , Wake Island , Gilbert and Ellice Islands, Attu and Kiska Islands, Hong Kong, Thailand, British New Guinea, Philippines, Guam, Dutch East Indies and Portuguese Timor but about killing non-Christians?

Perhaps you can provide the number of deaths caused by Christians in the name of their religion in 2014? Hmmmm? Waiting........

8/9/2015 10:39:25 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
LOL

I can't see drwookie, he blocked me for spanking him.

Is he pretending he knows something about Islam again.

You can see what he writes when I respond to his BS can't you? If not I will gladly do a cut and paste!

8/9/2015 10:50:17 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from drwookie:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

LOLOL

If you take the original writings of the Jewish religion the words are not "Thou shalt not kill,",, they are "Thou shalt not murder".

Ecclesiastes 3.3

a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,

And all religions do not claim to be the religion of peace.

8/9/2015 10:57:53 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

@ drwookie

Yasureoktoo asked me to pass this on to you. (He says he did a song and dance with your misinformation and you blocked him)

Quote from drwookie:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

LOLOL

If you take the original writings of the Jewish religion the words are not "Thou shalt not kill,",, they are "Thou shalt not murder".

Ecclesiastes 3.3

8/9/2015 10:59:34 AM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Thanks

He is such a f**king troll, he ranks with the worst on there.

8/9/2015 12:45:43 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
cafe_express
Over 2,000 Posts (3,808)
Gueydan, LA
83, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from flatheadone:

Religion in India is characterized by a diversity of religious beliefs and practices. Indian Subcontinent is the birthplace of some of the world's major religions; namely Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism.

8/9/2015 12:55:27 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from cafe_express:
Religion in India is characterized by a diversity of religious beliefs and practices. Indian Subcontinent is the birthplace of some of the world's major religions; namely Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism.

Islam's birthplace is not India.
According to Islamic text, it is Mecca, Saudi Arabia, in the 7th century. however according to physical evidence, it is around the Bagdad area in the 9th century.

8/9/2015 1:08:44 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Thanks

He is such a f**king troll, he ranks with the worst on there.

He's certainly not the strongest link on the liberal side of the isle.

Now that the floor show has packed up and scattered....where the hell were we?.....Ahh yes, the "Religion of Peace".

Carry on lads!

8/9/2015 1:11:57 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
drwookie
Reading, PA
62, joined May. 2013

Quote from rem762700:
Do tell......Name the pacifist country that has never engaged in military action because their religion doesn't allow it. Why should a predominately Christian nation be the exception?

Now I want to hear it from you; Did the United States go to war with the Japanese because their religion was not Christian?

That is the comparison you're making right? Christians killed people for not being Christian during the Crusades nearly 1000 years ago and somehow this translates into the atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor, the invasion of China, French Indochina, Malaya , Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Singapore, Kingdom of Sarawak, Brunei, North Borneo , Nauru , Imphal , Wake Island , Gilbert and Ellice Islands, Attu and Kiska Islands, Hong Kong, Thailand, British New Guinea, Philippines, Guam, Dutch East Indies and Portuguese Timor but about killing non-Christians?

Perhaps you can provide the number of deaths caused by Christians in the name of their religion in 2014? Hmmmm? Waiting........

Such hyperbole!

You went from maligning one entire religion based on the criminal acts of a few to limiting the discussion to one year to analyze.

You lose again!

8/9/2015 1:13:52 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
drwookie
Reading, PA
62, joined May. 2013

Quote from rem762700:
@ drwookie

Yasureoktoo asked me to pass this on to you. (He says he did a song and dance with your misinformation and you blocked him)

Quote from drwookie:

LOLOL

Ecclesiastes 3.3

So now you're a b*tch for Yasureoktoo! Congratulations!

8/9/2015 1:14:54 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (66,323)
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from rem762700:
He's certainly not the strongest link on the liberal side of the isle.

Now that the floor show has packed up and scattered....where the hell were we?.....Ahh yes, the "Religion of Peace".

Carry on lads!
-------------------------------------

I'm guessing you're not aware Craig Winn's real name is Daniel Greenfield?

Yes, he is jewish.

I'm also guessing you're unaware (or could care less) Greenfield/Winn's terrorist ticker is the most widely debunked hoax on the web?

A Muslim spits on the sidewalk in Mosul and Greenfield/Winn turns that into a Muslim attack with 17 people allegedly getting killed. Or, a Muslim jaywalks in Islamabad and Greenfield/Winn turns that into a Muslim attack with 17 people allegedly getting killed.

I think you're a fraud, rem. You're deliberately hiding your face in your avatar. I don't think your avatar is the real you. Stop pretending to be an American. Own up to the fact you're a Mossad disinformation shill.

8/9/2015 1:16:38 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from aposorichie:
(CNN)
----------------------------

I stopped reading at "CNN", knowing the rest would be BS, along with jewish crisis actors pretending to be Muslims in front of a green screen doing whatever.

8/9/2015 2:26:11 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from rem762700:

I think you're a fraud, rem. You're deliberately hiding your face in your avatar. I don't think your avatar is the real you. Stop pretending to be an American. Own up to the fact you're a Mossad disinformation shill.

That's me....you got me. I'm even circumcised.

8/9/2015 2:31:55 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from rem762700:
=====================================================

The rem762700 profile has been around since 2009 yet only has 2 stars. That infers the use of other profiles.

grn2gold...garryowens...foreverfarre, perhaps?

8/9/2015 2:35:32 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
drwookie
Reading, PA
62, joined May. 2013

Quote from rem762700:

You made it to the longboob' list of of Jews that includes every one else in his little world!

8/9/2015 2:41:39 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,811)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from aposorichie:
(CNN)
----------------------------

I stopped reading at "CNN", knowing the rest would be BS, along with jewish crisis actors pretending to be Muslims in front of a green screen doing whatever.

Well like I was telling flathead I had an acquaintance from there that confirmed

the news reports. I have no reason not to believe him.

8/9/2015 2:44:00 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Gaybobbie, you are a fraud, you are deliberately hiding behind block, so you can spew your bullshit.

what's the matter you coward, are you afraid to post your crap so everyone can see it.

8/9/2015 2:53:53 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,626)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

I am admittedly and purposefully ignorant of middle eastern affairs...

In spite of that, I am unsure why "5 or 6 men" hacking a blogger to death in BFME is any different than 5 or 6 men shooting a man to death on the mean streets of Chicago...

One is in the name of religion and the other is in the name of religion...

One religion has as its keystone Allah, the other money. BOTH are about playing God!

Or is it simply an attempt to demonize what you are told to FEAR???

8/9/2015 2:57:39 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Though both are cold blooded murder, one is specifically pursued as a crime, the other is preached about and glorified in a church..
Huge difference.

8/9/2015 3:02:18 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from aposorichie:
Well like I was telling flathead I had an acquaintance from there that confirmed

the news reports. I have no reason not to believe him.
=============================================================

Your post is a variation of the "I was there" gambit.

It is part of the 25 Rules of Disinformation, Rule #8.

8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough “jargon” and “minutiae” to illustrate you are “one who knows”, and simply say it isn’t so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-25-rules-of-disinformation/

Variations include....My uncle was there and saw everything, my mom was there and saw it all, my sister was there, etc....or....I had an acquaintance from there that confirmed the news reports. I have no reason not to believe him.

8/9/2015 3:03:40 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from alls_fair:

In spite of that, I am unsure why "5 or 6 men" hacking a blogger to death in BFME is any different than 5 or 6 men shooting a man to death on the mean streets of Chicago...

One religion has as its keystone Allah, the other money. BOTH are about playing God!

CNN is trying to get the war agenda started again; knowing it can rely on it's useful idiots online to spread each and every hoax it creates.

8/9/2015 3:07:21 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from alls_fair:

CNN ... COULD HAVE...reported this story instead.

Jew Leader Says Burning Christian Churches is a Good Idea

God’s chosen terrorists.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11786802/Burning-of-Christian-churches-in-Israel-justified-far-Right-Jewish-leader-says.html

So why didn't they?

[Edited 8/9/2015 3:08:44 PM ]

8/9/2015 3:07:36 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,811)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from alls_fair:

Oh no the shootings in Chicago have nothing to do with religion.

They are over drugs, gangs, illegal immigrants.

Every once in awhile they will find a house or garage in my town full of cocaine.

I mean full like the first distribution point full.

You probably could draw parallels between Islam and the gang bangers come to think

of it though. Interesting...

8/9/2015 3:08:17 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

manniblelector
Over 2,000 Posts (3,261)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013
online now!

Quote from alls_fair:

A man was executed by people who didn't like what he SAID! And you don't find it any different than the avg killing in America? Dude, you're a f**kin idiot.

8/9/2015 3:10:49 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from longbobby:
CNN ... COULD HAVE...reported this story instead.

God’s chosen terrorists.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11786802/Burning-of-Christian-churches-in-Israel-justified-far-Right-Jewish-leader-says.html

So why didn't they?

aposorichie COULD HAVE reported this story instead....which is what a genuine Christian would have done.

The leader of a far-Right Israeli group has risked arrest by apparently voicing support for arson attacks on Christian churches amid an official crackdown on Jewish extremism.

Benzi Gopstein, the outspoken head of Lehava – which has drawn notoriety for its violent assaults on Jewish-Arab assimilation – made the remarks at a panel discussion for Jewish yeshiva students when asked by a fellow panelist if he believed burning down churches in Israel was justified.

He later tried to evade accusations of inciting his followers to fire-raise, saying it was the government’s responsibility to carry out what he presented as a religious teaching of the 12th century Jewish philosopher, Maimonides.

“Did the Rambam [Maimonides] rule to destroy [idol worship] or not? Idol worship must be destroyed. It’s simply yes – what’s the question?” Mr Gopstein told the panel.

His comment alarmed his questioner Benny Rabinovich, a journalist, who told him: “Benzi, I must say I’m really shocked by what you’re saying here. You are essentially saying we must go out and burn down churches. You’re saying something insane here.”

Told by another panelist, Moshe Klein, rabbi of Israel’s Haddash medical centres, that the discussion was being filmed and that his remarks could lead to his arrest, Mr Gopstein answered: “That’s the last thing that concerns me. If this is truth, I’m prepared to sit in jail 50 years for it.”

So why didn't he?

8/9/2015 3:12:32 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

If I thought it was possible to have a conversation with you about the Religion of Peace without having to go down the deep dark roads of conspiracy theory, coincidence and/or being able to recall the last 100 years of Jewish history from memory I would certainly like to hear your views on the Religion of Peace. But I don't think you have the ability. All too often you shift the burden of proof, assigning false authority to unlikely sources and your constant red herring arguments which always involve Israel dominate any conversation with you about this topic which is why we can't talk about it.

Can you? Can you speak of the violence involving Muslims without involving conspiracy?

8/9/2015 3:13:20 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

8/9/2015 3:14:08 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

If that is Gaybobbie you are talking to, he doesn't know anything about Islam.

8/9/2015 3:16:43 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from rem762700:
If I thought it was possible to have a conversation with you about the Religion of Peace without having to go down the deep dark roads of conspiracy theory, coincidence and/or being able to recall the last 100 years of Jewish history from memory I would certainly like to hear your views on the Religion of Peace. But I don't think you have the ability. All too often you shift the burden of proof, assigning false authority to unlikely sources and your constant red herring arguments which always involve Israel dominate any conversation with you about this topic which is why we can't talk about it.

Can you? Can you speak of the violence involving Muslims without involving conspiracy?
==============================

Project much?

Use the 25 Rules of Disinformation much?

Hide your real face much?

All of Craig Winn/Danial Greenfields R0P BS is all conspiracy theory hogwash.

You won't even admit the webmaster of RoP is actually a Zionist Jew.

8/9/2015 3:18:01 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from alls_fair:
Do you have ANY proof that he was hacked to death for what he SAID???

If not, you might want to reevaluate your own idiocy...

An intellectual juggernaut...you are NOT!

Analysis: Mukul Devichand, editor, BBC Trending

All four men killed were on a list of 84 "atheist bloggers" drawn up by Islamic groups in 2013 and widely circulated.

It was originally submitted to the government with the aim of having the bloggers arrested and tried for blasphemy. The groups which wanted bloggers arrested told us they have no knowledge of who is behind the killings.

There is also a more complex backdrop to the killings. Islamic groups label all these bloggers "atheists" - and many did indeed use the internet to criticise those who believe in God.

But in fact, not all the bloggers were atheists. What they did have in common was they were part of a wider, secular movement that took to the streets in protest in 2013.

8/9/2015 3:18:45 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

manniblelector
Over 2,000 Posts (3,261)
Vancouver, WA
36, joined Apr. 2013
online now!

Quote from alls_fair:
Do you have ANY proof that he was hacked to death for what he SAID???

If not, you might want to reevaluate your own idiocy...

An intellectual juggernaut...you are NOT!

Uuuuhhhhhhmmmm okay?

Ansar Al-Islam, Al-Qaeda’s branch in Bangladesh claimed responsibility for the attack, English-language newspaper The Daily Star reported, citing an email sent to the Bangladeshi press.

“We are speechless. He was demanding justice for killing of other bloggers,” said Imran Sarker, the head of a network of activists and bloggers. “Who will be next for demanding justice for Niloy?”

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/8/7/blogger-hacked-to-death-in-bangladesh.html

Still doesn't change the fact that you are one dumb a** mother f**ker.

8/9/2015 3:20:40 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

aposorichie CLAIMS to be a Christian...so why isn't he reporting THIS news?

God’s chosen terrorists.

The leader of a far-Right Israeli group has risked arrest by apparently voicing support for arson attacks on Christian churches amid an official crackdown on Jewish extremism.

Benzi Gopstein, the outspoken head of Lehava – which has drawn notoriety for its violent assaults on Jewish-Arab assimilation – made the remarks at a panel discussion for Jewish yeshiva students when asked by a fellow panelist if he believed burning down churches in Israel was justified.

He later tried to evade accusations of inciting his followers to fire-raise, saying it was the government’s responsibility to carry out what he presented as a religious teaching of the 12th century Jewish philosopher, Maimonides.

“Did the Rambam [Maimonides] rule to destroy [idol worship] or not? Idol worship must be destroyed. It’s simply yes – what’s the question?” Mr Gopstein told the panel.

His comment alarmed his questioner Benny Rabinovich, a journalist, who told him: “Benzi, I must say I’m really shocked by what you’re saying here. You are essentially saying we must go out and burn down churches. You’re saying something insane here.”

Told by another panelist, Moshe Klein, rabbi of Israel’s Haddash medical centres, that the discussion was being filmed and that his remarks could lead to his arrest, Mr Gopstein answered: “That’s the last thing that concerns me. If this is truth, I’m prepared to sit in jail 50 years for it.”

Like a GENUINE Christian would have done.

[Edited 8/9/2015 3:21:24 PM ]

8/9/2015 3:23:30 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from longbobby:
aposorichie The leader of a far-Right Israeli group , outspoken head of Lehava – which has drawn notoriety for its violent assaults on Jewish-Arab assimilation, for Jewish yeshiva students, burning down churches in Israel was justified, the 12th century Jewish philosopher, Maimonides, rabbi of Israel’s Haddash medical centres

I didn't think so. Has anyone thought to ask what this has to do with hacking a blogger to death?

8/9/2015 3:27:37 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from rem762700:
I didn't think so. Has anyone thought to ask what this has to do with hacking a blogger to death?
---------------------------------

hacking a blogger to death is a CNN hoax.

A ... Jew Leader Says Burning Christian Churches is a Good Idea...isn't a hoax.

This sort of bigotry and intolerance is flourishing because there is not sufficient diversity and multiculturalism in Israel. Here is how to solve this problem:

(1) mandate that all Israeli colleges, universities, and educational institutions adopt strong Affirmative Action programs (each class should be no more than 40% Jewish);

(2) appoint Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson as special United Nations Ambassadors to Israel, and give them extremely loud bullhorns; and

(3) require that Israel intake 10,000 laplanders, 10,000 mestizos, and 30,000 Sudanese refugees every six months. After only a few years of such diversity, people like Gopstein will change their tune and will open their hearts and minds to people of different cultural backgrounds.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/52d0651e0fb7ac487e00002f Real Anti-Racist Action

http://faithandheritage.com/

8/9/2015 3:28:52 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Quote from manniblelector:
Uuuuhhhhhhmmmm okay?

Ansar Al-Islam, Al-Qaeda’s branch in Bangladesh claimed responsibility for the attack, English-language newspaper The Daily Star reported, citing an email sent to the Bangladeshi press.

“We are speechless. He was demanding justice for killing of other bloggers,” said Imran Sarker, the head of a network of activists and bloggers. “Who will be next for demanding justice for Niloy?”

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/8/7/blogger-hacked-to-death-in-bangladesh.html

Still doesn't change the fact that you are one dumb a** mother f**ker.

Thank you for the laugh!

Perhaps, you should read conservative American news sources and all they attribute to the evil motivation of B.O. In reality, there is NO way in hell that someone could know the motivation of another...

But keep quoting your English language Bangladeshi news sources. I am CONFIDENT they lack any political agenda as do US news sources...

Here's YOUR sign...

8/9/2015 3:29:57 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from rem762700:

Project much?

Use the 25 Rules of Disinformation much?

Hide your real face much?

All of Craig Winn/Danial Greenfields R0P BS is all conspiracy theory hogwash.

You won't even admit the webmaster of RoP is actually a Zionist Jew.

According to you everyone is a Zionist Jew. All you do is repeat the same bullshit over and over again. Blah blah blah "Jewish conspiracy" blah blah blah "Zionists" blah blah blah "don't trust the guy who picks up your trash. He works for Mossad and is planning on taking over the world."

Give it a rest....

8/9/2015 3:33:18 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from rem762700:
According to you everyone is a Zionist Jew. All you do is repeat the same bullshit over and over again. Blah blah blah "Jewish conspiracy" blah blah blah "Zionists" blah blah blah "don't trust the guy who picks up your trash. He works for Mossad and is planning on taking over the world."

Give it a rest....
===============================

Deflect much?

Here's a better idea....this is a DATING site. Show your real face!

Who SAYS what I post is BS?

Answer: A shill that won't show anyone their real face on a dating site.

8/9/2015 3:38:01 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from rem762700:
---------------------------------

hacking a blogger to death is a CNN hoax.

A ... Jew Leader Says Burning Christian Churches is a Good Idea...isn't a hoax.

This sort of bigotry and intolerance is flourishing because there is not sufficient diversity and multiculturalism in Israel. Here is how to solve this problem:

(1) mandate that all Israeli colleges, universities, and educational institutions adopt strong Affirmative Action programs (each class should be no more than 40% Jewish);

Affirmative action,....of course. Yeah that's worked out in this country. He's another idea....if your Muslim....why don't you go to college in one of a dozen different Muslim countries?! How about that?

(2) appoint Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson as special United Nations Ambassadors to Israel, and give them extremely loud bullhorns; and

OOOOH.....Another great idea. We all know those 2 have made such progress of solving racial issues in this country!

(3) require that Israel intake 10,000 laplanders, 10,000 mestizos, and 30,000 Sudanese refugees every six months. After only a few years of such diversity, people like Gopstein will change their tune and will open their hearts and minds to people of different cultural backgrounds.

There won't be an Israeli culture. In its place will be a conquered Jewish State....but that's the whole idea isn't it?

8/9/2015 3:42:30 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Hey Gaybobbie, since your only defense, if you could call it that, is to kill the messenger, regardless the message.

Maybe you could tell us how these jews berate Islam.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/

Someone copy this so the troll can answer, I know he won't anyway.

8/9/2015 3:44:08 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from rem762700:

Affirmative action,....of course. Yeah that's worked out in this country. He's another idea....if your Muslim....why don't you go to college in one of a dozen different Muslim countries?! How about that?

There won't be an Israeli culture. In its place will be a conquered Jewish State....but that's the whole idea isn't it?
=====================================

Who says I'm a Muslim?

Oh right...a ZioShill that is too afraid to show his real face on a dating site.

Guess what, Moshe? A Muslim wouldn't be posting about Jew Leader Says Burning Christian Churches is a Good Idea

God’s chosen terrorists.

---------------

But, a Christian would. A Christian who CARES about jewish rabbis telling the world Burning Christian Churches is a Good Idea.

Your "slip" is showing, Moshe.

8/9/2015 3:44:45 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from longbobby:

Here's a better idea....this is a DATING site. Show your real face!
I'm not here for dating....and if you don't quit sending me flowers and candy I'm gonna have to alert the authorities.

Who SAYS what I post is BS?
I DO. I THINK IT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT. If Israel had half the influence and power you claim they do you would be in hiding.

Answer: A shill that won't show anyone their real face on a dating site.

I don't care how nice you are to me I'm not interested.

8/9/2015 3:47:45 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from rem762700:
I'm not here for dating..

Yeah, you're here for SHILLING! You're a phony!

You could care less about women ... being a zionist shill.

8/9/2015 3:48:28 PM Blogger hacked to death by Islamic extremistin latest attack  

rem762700
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009
online now!

Quote from longbobby:
Quote A Muslim wouldn't be posting about Jew Leader Says Burning Christian Churches is a Good Idea

And a devout Muslim wouldn't be allowed to recognize Israel's right to exists so ....what's your point?