Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

She is now blessed with a attractive family due to her date from Match. pueblo hook up Buckle up for actual life, genuine insane stories of epic dating disasters, on Accurate Dating Stories. In India, the population of PwDs is 26. miami hookups I started a Tumblr to weblog about cute cupcake recipes.

skipthegames sex

I am 60 years young, was married for 25 years, I divorced his lying, cheating behind! Am ready to meet a person specific but I don t socialize significantly, so my probabilities are restricted. ault chat rooms Cara Delevingne, Ruby Rose and Elijah Wood are all reported to be members of Raya, the world s most exclusive dating app, and rumour has it Amy Schumer met her husband on right here. If you both hold thinking about each and every other individuals and feel appropriate, move on to yet another 7 dates and then contemplate having into a partnership to know her deeper. cat goddess russian What ensues is the very first appropriate slutty phase of my adult life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/14/2015 3:15:56 PM  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (63,359)
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Hillary: THE ISSUE IS NOT THE E-MAILS, THE ISSUE IS THE FACT SHE HAD COUNTLESS SPOOKS INSIDE THE NSA FEEDING DATA STRAIGHT TO THE ENEMY. The mail box is just a diversion from this core fact!

The tribe controlled MSM is trying to pawn off the worst case of espionage in America's history as a "mishandled mail box!" The fact the NSA never found that mail box before Hillary gutted the nation also proves that spooks inside that organization covered it all up!

Hillary's NSA spooks really are the story of the decade

Let me say this in a very simple way:

The NSA has been able to prove that Hillary had many many moles inside the NSA that used the great surveillance power of the NSA to steal America's secrets and hand them to the Chinese, the Israelis, and the Russians. These moles were so well entrenched and at such high level that they were able to use the NSA's own satellite uplink to send the classified data to Hillary. And if Hillary was able to get this done, who else was able to use the NSA as their own treasure trove of information? Having this happen clearly explains why almost ALL American companies are now Jewish owned, the Jews got EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION THEY COULD POSSIBLY ASK FOR to assist in their final takeover and destruction of America. Nothing could be bigger or worse than that. It is GAME OVER.

And then we had the impossible Chinese blasts, right at the perfect time to take Hillary out of the news, people love fireworks and now that is all anyone cares about, and the story of the decade - the end of America for Americans goes down the toilet bowl in a great big swirling glurp.

And WHY would this be done? Because a media diversion was needed to bury the fact that the NSA finally got into Hillary's hard drive, and found text strings that identify THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of classified documents that were ripped right out of the NSA's underground bases and from those bases Hillary's spooks sent them straight up to a satellite that Hillary had been handed the encryption keys for. Hillary had no clearance or authorization for that, this is a massive case of espionage blown wide open.

And these text strings were found AFTER all the actual documents they came from were wiped from the hard drive during Hillary's cleanup, and were found as quotes and snips in discussion e-mails her staff overlooked during the cleanup. If Hillary does not fry for this over the next few days, you can bet on America being finished.

This is the litmus test.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/14/2015 3:25:22 PM Lufkin, TX  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

MORE THAN EDUCATED GUESS: The Clintons are Bolshevik communists that used unauthorized NSA access to sell America down the river and then sank the boat.

I was holding my breath on Hillary's E-mails. Now the truth is out and from what has been gleaned from the wreckage after thousands and thousands of careful deletes it took her staff months to sift through and do in a convincing way, it is obvious, even from the wreckage that the Clintons had many many spies inside the NSA. These spies used the great power of the NSA to steal America's secrets, from everything from private individuals, to the military, to corporations and private companies,and then handed all the NSA raped data straight to the Chinese, the Russians, the Israelis, and anyone else who had a good shot at destroying America.

Brazen claim you say? Well, I don't think so when you consider the following:
Even after thousands upon thousands of known deletes, which took Hillary's staff months to accomplish in a way that left enough to look like a real E-mail account without having anything incriminating in it, the NSA was able to find word strings in various mails her staff missed that proved beyond a doubt Hillary had MANY MANY MANY mails that had top secret SCI level (and on top of that) specifically labeled "For American Eyes only" documents in them, even though the top secret warnings were nowhere to be seen. This can only happen if the real documents existed in previous mails, were copied from and quoted in other mails, sans the top secret labeling, and her staff was unable to fish it all out of what they decided should stay in the account to make it look like there was no cleanup.

Additionally, due to the content and traits of the text strings found, the NSA has concluded that via plants at the NSA, Hillary (and probably Bill as well) had the documents beamed straight out of the NSA up to the NSA's own satellite, which Hillary then received the information from via unauthorized admittance to a classified channel.

The NSA has concluded that at one time there were thousands upon thousands of clearly labeled classified documents in her mail box, which was wide open to the Chinese and Russians. They have so far proven she raped classified information wholesale, but cannot confirm the full extent of what was raped (in its entirety) because it is only rational to conclude such a massive cleanup effort would at least be able to hide the final details.

The classified information found includes transcripts from NSA intercepted phone calls, (obviously) and from the way it looks, Hillary simply made requests to spooks in the NSA to get whatever she wanted to accomplish various objectives and receive various payoffs from foreign powers and additionally, for the purpose of gutting America.

This type of information could (for example) include company secrets, technology secrets, political secrets, intelligence secrets, military secrets, THE WHOLE 9 YARDS, with thousands upon thousands of deletes verified by text strings that can't be matched with the original deleted documents but prove the documents existed.

The rape was extreme, and in my opinion explains clearly why America has lost at baseball in every game since the Clintons took office. It is my guess that this particular mail box was only one repository of classified information stolen by the Clintons, Bill probably has several, Al Dork probably has an entire vault, and even Chelsea probably has her own bouquet of classified data rapes, Hillary just proved that the Clinton family is ENEMY NUMBER ONE against the American people, (as if the sensible would miss that) and if Kikedom can put this detonated nuke back together it will prove that whatever the Clintons accomplished was enough to irrevocably destroy the nation.

No wonder why things went to hell in a hand basket.

And I'd like to add here my salient comments to the NSA:

What made you think it would be a good idea to start recording and saving all America's phone calls, all of America's corporate secrets, all of America's life blood to begin with? What was your problem? WHO GAVE THE ORDER? Why did you not arrest the President that gave that order?

Ah yes, you were fighting "terror" but when you defiled yourself all you did was make it possible for a rapist like Hillary to run amok in your playground. How could you not see that?

You killed the nation. And you killed the nation simply because your clearance process does not work, you hired countless spooks who then took your inward looking eyes and used them to make people like Hillary possible. She is not the only one, BET ON IT. AND NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE ANYWAY IF YOU DID NOT DEFILE YOUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: TO NEVER LOOK INWARD AT AMERICANS, YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO LOOK OUTWARD AT THE ENEMY AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE RAPED YOUR HOST, THAT HOST WILL PROBABLY DIE. NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER ENABLED CRIMINALS LIKE HILLARY IF YOU NEVER LOOKED INWARD, WHICH YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO DO.

Absolutely NO security clearance will make the grade when those clearances have to protect YOUR OWN DAMN BLOOD.

It won't be much of a problem for most people to find the details in what I put above for themselves, this one is out in the open, but if you are having trouble here is one of several reports I used to reach my conclusions above,....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/12/the-spy-satellite-secrets-in-hillary-s-emails.html

.... as well as my own background there, I know exactly how they screwed up, every NSA facility has satellite uplink and has had a link since the first satellites, I know precisely how Hillary received her loot.

Many people are going to make the mistake of thinking that Hillary simply got access to a "spy satellite" but this is not the case, the satellite in question does no spying, it is simply a top secret data hub and what was sent through it was far far worse than any "spy satellite" could accomplish.

If Hillary had the encryption keys for that particular satellite, it means the Russians and everyone else has them, this is a BIG ONE, Hillary makes Snowden look like a single flake in a blizzard.

8/14/2015 4:02:00 PM Lufkin, TX  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,491)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Corruption trumps treason...

Billary will likely end up in the fed'ral prison cell right next to Lois Lerner!

8/14/2015 4:11:20 PM Lufkin, TX  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from alls_fair:
Corruption trumps treason...

Billary will likely end up in the fed'ral prison cell right next to Lois Lerner!

Here is what The Daily Beast has to say about it.

The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary’s Emails

These weren’t just ordinary secrets found in Clinton’s private server, but some of the most classified material the U.S. government has.

After months of denials and delaying actions, Hillary Clinton has decided to turn over her private email server to the Department of Justice. As this controversy has grown since the spring, Clinton and her campaign operatives have repeatedly denied that she had placed classified information in her personal email while serving as secretary of state during President Obama’s first term. (“I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time it was sent and received,” she said last month.) Her team also denied that she would ever hand over her server to investigators. Now both those assertions have been overturned.

Hillary Clinton has little choice but to hand over her server to authorities since it now appears increasingly likely that someone on her staff violated federal laws regarding the handling of classified materials. On August 11, after extensive investigation, the intelligence community’s inspector general reported to Congress that it had found several violations of security policy in Clinton’s personal emails.

Most seriously, the inspector general assessed that Clinton’s emails included information that was highly classified—yet mislabeled as unclassified. Worse, the information in question should have been classified up to the level of “TOP SECRET//SI//TK//NOFORN,” according to the inspector general’s report.

You may have seen acronym lists like these on declassified documents before—and glazed over them. This is the arcane language of the cleared cognoscenti, so let me explain what this means:

• TOP SECRET, as the name implies, is the highest official classification level in the U.S. government, defined as information whose unauthorized release “could cause exceptionally grave damage to national security or foreign relations.”

• SI refers to Special Intelligence, meaning it is information derived from intercepted communications, which is the business of the National Security Agency, America’s single biggest source of intelligence. They’re the guys who eavesdrop on phone calls, map who’s calling whom, and comb through emails. SI is a subset of what the intelligence community calls Sensitive Compartmented Information, or SCI. And these materials always require special handling and protection. They are to be kept in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, or SCIF, which is a special hardened room that is safe from both physical and electronic intrusion.

• TK refers to Talent Keyhole, which is an intelligence community caveat indicating that the classified material was obtained via satellite.

• NOFORN, as the name implies, means that the materials can only be shown to Americans, not to foreigners.

In short: Information at the “TOP SECRET//SI//TK//NOFORN” level is considered exceptionally highly classified and must be handled with great care under penalty of serious consequences for mishandling. Every person who is cleared and “read on” for access to such information signs reams of paperwork and receives detailed training about how it is to be handled, no exceptions—and what the consequences will be if the rules are not followed.

In the real world, people with high-level clearances are severely punished for willfully violating such rules. At a minimum, those suspected of mishandling things like NSA “signals intelligence”—intercepts calls, emails, and the like—have their clearances suspended pending the outcome of the investigation into their misconduct. Any personal items—computers, electronics—where federal investigators suspect the classified material wound up, wrongly, will be impounded and searched. If it has TOP SECRET//SI information on it, “your” computer now belongs to the government, because it is considered classified.

People found to have willfully mishandled such highly classified information often face severe punishment. Termination of employment, hefty fines, even imprisonment can result. Yes, people really do go to jail for mishandling classified materials. Matthew Aid, a writer on intelligence matters, served more than a year in prison for mishandling TOP SECRET//SI information from the NSA, for example. The well-connected tend to avoid jail, however. Sandy Berger and John Deutsch—who both served in high-level positions under President Bill Clinton, did not go to prison for mishandling TOP SECRET intelligence (though Berger got probation and was fined $50,000).

What, then, does all this mean for Hillary Clinton? There is no doubt that she, or someone on her State Department staff, violated federal law by putting TOP SECRET//SI information on an unclassified system. That it was Hillary’s private, offsite server makes the case even worse from a security viewpoint. Claims that they “didn’t know” such information was highly classified do not hold water and are irrelevant. It strains belief that anybody with clearances didn’t recognize that NSA information, which is loaded with classification markings, was signals intelligence, or SIGINT. It’s possible that the classified information found in Clinton’s email trove wasn’t marked as such. But if that classification notice was omitted, it wasn’t the U.S. intelligence community that took such markings away. Moreover, anybody holding security clearances has already assumed the responsibility for handling it properly.

As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton had no authority to disseminate intelligence-community information on her own, neither could she make it less highly classified (a process termed “downgrading” in the spy trade) without asking permission first.

8/14/2015 4:11:27 PM Lufkin, TX  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

It is a very big deal and less-connected people who do this sort of thing ruin their lives, as any IC counterintelligence official can attest. During my NSA time, I saw junior personnel terminated for relatively minor infractions of security regulations. While the U.S. government unquestionably does over-classify items on the policy side, where almost everything in the Defense and State Departments gets some sort of classification stamp, not usually at a high level, intelligence reporting by its very nature is classified. If you don’t want the responsibility of a high-level government position, which inevitably brings with it TOP SECRET//SI access, then don’t accept that burden.

There’s still a lot we don’t know about Hillary Clinton’s Emailgate. Exactly how many emails contained TOP SECRET//SI information is unclear. We may never know since thousands of emails were already destroyed by Clinton. Who exactly placed the classified information in emails—it may not have been Hillary Clinton—and how did they access the information in the first place? How many of her staffers at Foggy Bottom were also using her personal server?

Underlying all this is the question of why Hillary Clinton decided to employ her own private email and server to handle so much of her official State Department business. This is, to say the least, highly irregular—not to mention a violation of numerous U.S. government rules and regulations—so there had to be a compelling reason to do this. What was it?

The Clinton campaign was concerned enough about the issue to send out an email blast Wednesday afternoon with the subject line: “A note about Hillary Clinton’s emails.”

“You might hear some news over the next few days about Hillary Clinton’s emails,” began the email from Jennifer Palmieri, the communications director for Hillary for America.

“Because you are an important part of this team, we wanted to take a few minutes to talk through the facts—we need your help to make sure they get out there. There’s a lot of misinformation, so bear with us; the truth matters on this.”

Underneath the greeting were several bolded bullet points, including, “Hillary didn’t send any classified materials over email.” There was also a link to a longer, 4,000+ word explanation of why Clinton used a private email address and server in her official capacity as secretary of state.

The FBI is now on the case and one hopes they will exercise due diligence in their investigation of what may be a serious leak of classified information, made worse by the fact that Clinton’s personal server was wholly unencrypted for three months, leaving it wide open to exploitation by foreign intelligence services.

The number of spy services interested in the communications of the U.S. secretary of state numbers more than a hundred. Given their technical proficiency, it’s naïve to assume that the Russians and Chinese aren’t among them—a fact that John Kerry, the current secretary, recently admitted.

It’s safe to assume, then, that Moscow and Beijing know what Hillary’s “private” emails as Secretary of State contained. Let’s hope that the American public will someday as well.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/12/the-spy-satellite-secrets-in-hillary-s-emails.html

8/14/2015 4:38:22 PM Lufkin, TX  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

As I was reading the first article, I remembered the big, tough fed'ral thug (I don't recall his name) that said if Edward Snowden was ever located that he would gladly put a bullet into him (Edward Snowden)...

And I wondered where this same thug is now and why he isn't in front of news cameras volunteering to shoot Billary...

8/14/2015 4:44:08 PM Lufkin, TX  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

I need to reread both of these articles again. But in the meantime, I thought I would point out the decidedly different tone of these articles...

The first was forceful and definitive and left little doubt about the malfeasance of the NEXT US president...

The second article shifted tones considerably (almost to the point of being apologetic) and laid the groundwork for providing reasonable doubt that perhaps there was some reasonable explanation for the evidence provided other than outright espionage...or that SOMEONE ELSE had did these these things without her knowledge...

I will be back later to discuss one of my very own conspiracy theories...

8/14/2015 4:47:41 PM Lufkin, TX  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from alls_fair:
As I was reading the first article, I remembered the big, tough fed'ral thug (I don't recall his name) that said if Edward Snowden was ever located that he would gladly put a bullet into him (Edward Snowden)...

And I wondered where this same thug is now and why he isn't in front of news cameras volunteering to shoot Billary...

===========================

Remember how Kenneth Starr distracted America from the real Whitewater scandal of government-sanctioned drug running with Monica Lewinsky and the stained blue dress?

That is what all this talk about putting bullets into Snowden is about (or, the explosion in China), ...it's the "blue dress" to distract America from what happened at the Consulate in Benghazi, which is the reason Congress demanded Hillary's emails in the first place!

8/14/2015 5:04:39 PM Lufkin, TX  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Diversion is ONE possibility...

There are two others too...

I think you could make an argument for free press coverage to help billary along in her quest to be the next president...

The feds jump in and clean up the mess from this little incident. (After all, they don't want anyone to know just how incompetent they REALLY are when it comes to protecting information.) Then, Billary claims it was an evil plot by the really rotten GOP to destroy her honest to goodness and very wholesome quest to become pres'dent...

At that point, the American sheeple feel really sorry for little ol' Hillary and elect her to the Casa Blanca...the same way they felt sorry for B.O. and elected him!

8/14/2015 5:10:01 PM Lufkin, TX  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,462)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Hillary did nothing wrong, and even if she did, Obama would pardon her. Your fantasy of jailing Hillary is as feeble as your fantasy of impeaching Obama. How is that going for you? That one term you were going to be keeping him limited to seems kind of long.

longbobby - Lufkin, TX