Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

alligator listcrawler

Stream on four devices at after or download your favorites to watch later. single ladies in orlando florida This info does not constitute monetary tips, usually do your personal investigation on leading to make certain it is proper for your specific circumstances and bear in mind we focus on prices not service. About 75 percent of Hinge customers opt to go on a second date soon after meeting their matches. where to find prostitutes in tamarindo For the month of February, we asked readers to tell us their appreciate stories.

is hookup finder real

It is recognized as the host of one particular of the big dating communities of the planet with extra than 70 million active members. craigslist naples florida personals I believe if you tap onto the Facebook Menu tab, at the bottom correct of the screen, then open the Show All Shortcuts area, there is an selection known as Dating. No one particular else wanted to attempt it, but as I wanted some alone time with him, I took agreed. my locanto account That really underscored for me that wasn t something that I wanted to do — be apart from him for that long, he mentioned.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/28/2015 9:46:53 AM  
anon1985
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Nov. 2012

....military and Iranian-backed insurgents are destroying dozens of US made tanks and Ifv every day used by Saudi,Eau and rebel yemeni troops and have even shot down different f15/f16/ah-64 ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/28/2015 9:47:36 AM Los Angeles, CA  
peterk2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,272)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
54, joined May. 2007

why is the sky high? why is the sky blue? why is water wet?

8/28/2015 9:54:32 AM Los Angeles, CA  

markjetson
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,624)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from anon1985:
....military and Iranian-backed insurgents are destroying dozens of US made tanks and Ifv every day used by Saudi,Eau and rebel yemeni troops and have even shot down different f15/f16/ah-64 ?
Maybe Korean War surplus US tanks. A Main Line M1A Abrams Tank has never been destroyed...ever, by enemy fire.

8/28/2015 10:27:54 AM Los Angeles, CA  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,454)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

It is the operator not the device.

US is high quality everyone knows that.

8/28/2015 10:31:43 AM Los Angeles, CA  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,796)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from markjetson:
Maybe Korean War surplus US tanks. A Main Line M1A Abrams Tank has never been destroyed...ever, by enemy fire.

Never been destroyed by enemy tanks.

Some (not alot) have been taken out by anti-tank weapons, (rockets, mines etc.)
j/s

8/28/2015 10:47:18 AM Los Angeles, CA  

markjetson
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from juma2112:
Never been destroyed by enemy tanks.

Some (not alot) have been taken out by anti-tank weapons, (rockets, mines etc.)
j/s
OP said destroyed, not hit with an RPG and had a Track damaged, that can be repaired in the field. If that's the case I guess a lot of Abrams have been "taken out," by sand in their fuel system, way more than even by enemy fire.

8/28/2015 10:53:21 AM Los Angeles, CA  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,796)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from markjetson:
OP said destroyed, not hit with an RPG and had a Track damaged, that can be repaired in the field. If that's the case I guess a lot of Abrams have been "taken out," by sand in their fuel system, way more than even by enemy fire.

Several have been damaged beyond repair, and crewmen killed by anti tank rockets, and mines.

Thats why the M1A2 will have certain upgrades including better belly armor.
Dont get me wrong it proved its superiority to Russian tanks hands down.

[Edited 8/28/2015 10:55:00 AM ]

8/28/2015 11:18:05 AM Los Angeles, CA  

markjetson
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from juma2112:
Several have been damaged beyond repair, and crewmen killed by anti tank rockets, and mines.

Thats why the M1A2 will have certain upgrades including better belly armor.
Dont get me wrong it proved its superiority to Russian tanks hands down.
I was going by what I have always heard/k,nown, so I even looked on googler and there was a guy who said his, "brothers, friends, wife's, cousin, who may or may not have actually seen one "blown-up" himself but k,new a guy who had. I've yet to see a pic of a destroyed M1A-M2A.

anon1985 - Los Angeles, CA