Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup apps for android

There are 400 million Badoo members worldwide, and although you can also use the site for dating, it s specifically wonderful for acquiring pals in your region. dallas christian singles Sex and the City said it would stand for friendship more than guys. Never ever have I ever dated two or more folks at the very same time. nsafinder com If you re hunting for an option to Grindr, Hornet is an app that centers guys hunting to date other guys.

totally free local hookup sites

And laughing with an individual? napa singles events This can be done by means of okjobmatch. Bumble is free of charge to download and cost free to use core characteristics, but upgrades — like boosting your profile so more regional singles see it — come with a charge. locanto usa en español Try to remember, feelings cloud our judgement.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/2/2015 10:22:01 AM  

muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,362)
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008

Ted Cruz caught blatantly lying about Obama to push conservative ‘war on cops’ narrative
Travis Gettys
02 Sep 2015 at 10:23 ET

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) told a bunch of lies to blame President Barack Obama and Black Lives Matter activists for the fatal shooting of a Texas sheriff’s deputy.

“Cops across this country are feeling the assault,” Cruz said Tuesday after a presidential campaign event in Milford, New Hampshire.

“They’re feeling the assault from the president,” the senator continued. “From the top on down, as we see — whether it’s in Ferguson or Baltimore — the response of senior officials of the president, of the attorney general, is to vilify law enforcement. That is fundamentally wrong, and it is endangering the safety and security of us all.”

The presidential candidate made the remarks after he was asked about the shooting death of Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy Darren Goforth, who was shot 15 times at close range Friday night at a gas station near Houston — Cruz’s hometown.

Cruz complained about Obama’s “silence” on the 47-year-old deputy’s slaying, saying the president was “completely wrong” and displayed the “manifestation of the divisiveness, the partisanship and of the hostility to law enforcement that has characterized the entire Obama administration.”

However, the president personally called Goforth’s widow on Monday and issued a statement on the deputy’s death — which he described as contemptible.

“Targeting police officers is completely unacceptable — an affront to civilized society,” Obama said. “We’ve got to be able to put ourselves in the shoes of the wife who won’t rest until the police officer she married walks through the door at the end of his shift.”

Fox News has not highlighted Obama’s response its reporting, and instead has accused the president of starting a “war on police.”

The conservative network’s hosts and guests have slurred the Black Lives Matter movement as a “hate group” and “murder movement.”

Conservative lawmakers and media personalities have ramped up their attacks on Obama and civil rights activists as more law enforcement officers are charged with murder and other crimes for videotaped killings or beatings of often unarmed suspects.

“This group with the Black Lives Matters are a bunch of anarchists, the same faces that popped up in Ferguson — the same garbage cans,” said frequent Fox News guest Bo Dietl during an appearance Monday on Sean Hannity’s program. “Now you’ve got another corpse. What about the young deputy who got shot in the head?”

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/2/2015 10:28:33 AM Vallejo, CA  

jitssbaby617
Roslindale, MA
37, joined Jun. 2014

Your not in touch with reality, you vote with lazy blacks, law breaking Latinos, and all every town your party runs is high in crime and unemployment, party is over

9/2/2015 10:42:44 AM Vallejo, CA  
61falcon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,334)
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008

Cruz lying???Does that surprise anyone?

9/2/2015 10:44:39 AM Vallejo, CA  

jitssbaby617
Roslindale, MA
37, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from 61falcon:
Cruz lying???Does that surprise anyone?

You care about lying? Hillary? Bill? Obama, lol woooo

9/2/2015 10:46:55 AM Vallejo, CA  

hurryme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,647)
Bloomingdale, GA
50, joined Mar. 2011

When "Black Lives Matter" rejects "all lives matter" and calls anyone who says it racist then yea, it's a hate group.

About time for some new knee pads muldork?

9/2/2015 10:48:32 AM Vallejo, CA  

jitssbaby617
Roslindale, MA
37, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from hurryme:
When "Black Lives Matter" rejects "all lives matter" and calls anyone who says it racist then yea, it's a hate group.

Lmao

9/2/2015 10:58:34 AM Vallejo, CA  
condor_0000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,860)
Tampa, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

I'm not sure that defending killer cops is winning the Republicans any new support. Even as the media always attempts to promote some tear-jerking story about some "poor defenseless officer" being ambushed and killed, I find myself yawning at the whole thing. I think the American people are more and more seeing the cops as being the Gestapo. And who really cares aside from the ruling-class when their hired killers who constantly terrorize the public get a little taste of their own medicine?

[Edited 9/2/2015 10:59:04 AM ]

9/2/2015 11:07:24 AM Vallejo, CA  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,735)
Ocala, FL
56, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from condor_0000:
I'm not sure that defending killer cops is winning the Republicans any new support. Even as the media always attempts to promote some tear-jerking story about some "poor defenseless officer" being ambushed and killed, I find myself yawning at the whole thing. I think the American people are more and more seeing the cops as being the Gestapo. And who really cares aside from the ruling-class when their hired killers who constantly terrorize the public get a little taste of their own medicine?

Truly a sick *uck post.

9/2/2015 6:09:48 PM Vallejo, CA  
fellowforyou
Over 2,000 Posts (2,474)
New York, NY
65, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from jitssbaby617:
Your not in touch with reality, you vote with lazy blacks, law breaking Latinos, and all every town your party runs is high in crime and unemployment, party is over

Lies become you.
What of nonsense are you spouting?
Ignorance is your sacrament.

9/2/2015 7:35:42 PM Vallejo, CA  
jeffb1981
Over 2,000 Posts (3,291)
Mendocino, CA
34, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from hurryme:

9/3/2015 1:45:08 AM Vallejo, CA  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,611)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from hurryme:

Exactly.

Even Jts is correct!

The democratic party has become the nesting place of every foul bird and even those

now that advocate violence against those assigned to protect and serve!

Unbelievable!

Now come on folks, can you get any more corrupt?

9/3/2015 2:32:04 AM Vallejo, CA  

naprinciple
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,990)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

OP, you wouldn't vote for or support, a lying politician, would you?

9/3/2015 3:25:40 AM Vallejo, CA  
1love916
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,805)
Inglewood, CA
34, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from condor_0000:

Brilliant post.

9/3/2015 3:35:54 AM Vallejo, CA  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,611)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from condor_0000:

The post of a sick mind.

9/3/2015 11:03:24 AM Vallejo, CA  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from hurryme:

If "All lives matter" why don't we have universal healthcare?
Why are prisons privatized and how come there's still homeless people?

Right winger "all lives matter" is just another hollow bull shit
rhetoric scheme aimed at undercutting reality as usual.

[Edited 9/3/2015 11:03:44 AM ]

9/3/2015 11:14:43 AM Vallejo, CA  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,611)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Why not have everything free..free..free muldoon?

Is that what you call freedom?

9/3/2015 11:17:20 AM Vallejo, CA  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008

Yep. Figured as much.
The only slogan rightwingers can actually stand behind is
#Igotminesof**koffand-die

9/3/2015 4:05:06 PM Vallejo, CA  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,308)
Orleans, ON
46, joined May. 2008

Quote from muldoon1959:
If "All lives matter" why don't we have universal healthcare?
Why are prisons privatized and how come there's still homeless people?

Right winger "all lives matter" is just another hollow bull shit
rhetoric scheme aimed at undercutting reality as usual.

To right wingers, only rich lives really matter.

9/3/2015 4:09:25 PM Vallejo, CA  
walt_hallow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,165)
Lexington, KY
59, joined Nov. 2014

he's just one of many right wing nut-jobs, wadda ya do?

muldoon1959 - Vallejo, CA