Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

swinger hookup site

Personally, I hate forced robotic conversations. craigslist strathmore ca I have attempted some dating on line paid my income for 3 months. You can share some cheesy moments from the past and laugh out loud, therefore easing the situation. jacked gay dating The OESC web site is compatible with numerous frequently made use of browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

best herpes hookup site

Sometimes, blinkered by unrealistic hopes, we cannot see what other people today can. dating sites in prescott az Rather than be separated by the constraints of the pandemic, Blue met his boyfriend in a quarantine pod. To start off the conversation as nicely as give your date an evening to bear in mind with these correct ice breaker questions for dating. doublelist columbus ga If finals are coming up and you require to concentrate on studying or if you are going via some problems with your perform, let your match know what s up .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/2/2015 4:06:24 PM  

markjetson
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,652)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from cherap:
I am a gay woman, and personally, I don't give a shit who's changing in the bathroom with me as long as they aren't bothering me. I grew up in a fundamentalist christian home so I am very familiar with the paranoid view of sexuality that has existed for a long time.

Using the words strip naked is a bit dramatic since most people actually use the bathroom to change or do their business.

While I understand some people will be uncomfortable, one might ask how uncomfortable they were in their own homes sharing bathrooms with the siblings.

The teen likely turned down the neutral bathroom because it's insulting to expect them
to use one as if there is something wrong with them. Put yourself in their shoes. If an entire group of people feared you being in the same room with them for irrational reasons how you respond?

We as a society taught these fears in the first place.............................................. You personally , "don't give a shit who's changing in the bathroom with me as long as they "aren't bothering" with me."----Well that's not very tolerant. "If an entire group of people feared you being in the same room with them." Well who's paranoid now? by the way 3% isn't a group, hell it isn't even enough for a clique. And what about the L's, the G's, B's, BLTs, eieio's, where's their "shitters." and let's not have irrational fears for the dopers, and dealers and bullies, I mean that would be being paranoid.

'

[Edited 9/2/2015 4:06:49 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/2/2015 4:06:43 PM Albuquerque, NM  
cherap
Ashland, KY
42, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
We know you're a dyke, that's obvious and you're right.

But other people have rights also.

I have the right to raise my kids as I see fit, not as you see fit.

Awe getting all insecure again Yasure? You have the right to believe any kind of horse shit you like, what you don't have the right to do is stand in the way of others. You can raise you kids to be religious bigots as well, that's not going very well these days, but you are entitle to do so, you are not entitle to raise mine the way raise yours either.

Nowhere did I say you could not raise your kids as you see fit, so stop making shit up.

Quote from Chairman__Darth:
cherap,

as a visible minority ( black) I understand so I can feel empathy for the kid

Lots of people are uncomfortable around me because of what other african americans eg Ferguson and Baltimore has done.

I do know what its like to be linked together and stereotyped.

I understand that teen in question has a right under title 9, BUT lets call a spade a spade, is this kid doing it out of spite and to show up the school or is the teen fighting for a right?

There is fighting for a right and there is trying to prove a point.

I wonder where this kid stands?

Well we won't find out what he's really thinking in this forum, that is for sure. I'm not sure what point he would be trying to prove other than that there will always be people that will treat those that are different with an amazing amount of disrespect and ignorance.

Considering the amount of anxiety and fear, he certainly isn't lacking guts.

It's astonishing that in 2015 we are so terrified of gender. But then that's what society gets when you don't educate people.

9/2/2015 4:15:05 PM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,045)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from cherap:
Bullshit, I live as far out as you can get, IN THE COUNTRY, and I find most people to be fair and not hung up about such trivial nonsense. You find some country justice really isn't quite what you imagine it to be. I don't care much for the standards of ignorant people.

There use to be a thing called decency. You should look that up.

I know right where Ashland is located. So don't try to BS me. I know MSU at Ashland can be a tad bit liberal but outside of Ashland is Red Neck Central.

9/2/2015 4:17:35 PM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

cherap

Don't you think the tranny boy is treating the other students with disrespect? Come on, he is the only one and was offered a gender neutral locker room. He is not being very respectful of their needs.

9/2/2015 4:24:26 PM Albuquerque, NM  

reginamc
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,562)
Las Vegas, NV
60, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from mr_bad_robot:
cherap

Don't you think the tranny boy is treating the other students with disrespect? Come on, he is the only one and was offered a gender neutral locker room. He is not being very respectful of their needs.

That's what I was getting at, too - he has a case, and the girls have a case, but in this situation, being so personal, the rights of the girls to be comfortable are much more important.

I would think if he REALLY identifies as a GIRL he would have empathy for their feelings about it. Instead it seems like it's all about him.

9/2/2015 4:32:04 PM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from reginamc:
That's what I was getting at, too - he has a case, and the girls have a case, but in this situation, being so personal, the rights of the girls to be comfortable are much more important.

I would think if he REALLY identifies as a GIRL he would have empathy for their feelings about it. Instead it seems like it's all about him.

Something about this kid spooked these girls. To have over 150 students get up and walk out tells me something else is going on here.

9/2/2015 4:32:09 PM Albuquerque, NM  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,053)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from cherap:
.Awe getting all insecure again Yasure? You have the right to believe any kind of horse shit you like, what you don't have the right to do is stand in the way of others. You can raise you kids to be religious bigots as well, that's not going very well these days, but you are entitle to do so, you are not entitle to raise mine the way raise yours either.

Nowhere did I say you could not raise your kids as you see fit, so stop making shit up.

I don't want my school age daughters sharing a bathroom with a man, regardless of how confused he is.
He is rude in the first place for wanting to do it.

And you have no right to say I have to put up with it.

9/2/2015 4:34:00 PM Albuquerque, NM  
cherap
Ashland, KY
42, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from markjetson:
We as a society taught these fears in the first place.............................................. You personally , "don't give a shit who's changing in the bathroom with me as long as they "aren't bothering" with me."----Well that's not very tolerant. "If an entire group of people feared you being in the same room with them." Well who's paranoid now? by the way 3% isn't a group, hell it isn't even enough for a clique. And what about the L's, the G's, B's, BLTs, eieio's, where's their "shitters." and let's not have irrational fears for the dopers, and dealers and bullies, I mean that would be being paranoid.

I am not responsible for the insecurities of other people. And spare me the 3% bullshit. I don't treat one person disrespectfully because a room full of people thinks they have the right to.

If 150 kids have an issue like this over one teen, It wouldn't be a stretch to suggest paranoia. In fact the trans gendered kid seems to have more guts than the entire bunch...

And who the hell is talking about dopers dealers and bullies.... try not to exaggerate the story.

9/2/2015 4:36:31 PM Albuquerque, NM  

clarity101
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,783)
Aurora, CO
64, joined Oct. 2008

Transgender female Twitter engineer, 32, is charged with raping her estranged wife the day after serving her with divorce papers

Dana McCallum, a senior engineer at Twitter, is charged with raping her wife the night after having served her with divorce papers
McCallum, 32, has previously written about her transition from being born biologically male
Married her wife more than six years ago, before McCallum's transition
She denies all the charges and her lawyer says that the case 'is all about money' since Twitter went public in November

By Meghan Keneally

Published: 14:02 EST, 11 April 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2602740/Transgender-female-Twitter-engineer-charged-raping-estranged-wife.html#ixzz3kcT97fBf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Man Cleared Of Rape Because Victim Was Transgender
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../man-cleared-of-rape-tr...
The Huffington Post
Jul 6, 2012 - A Swedish judge cleared a man charged with rape because the victim was a transgender woman with male genitalia. From The Local: A man ...
Is Transgender the “Get Out Of Rape Prosecution Free Card ...
https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/.../is-transgender-the-get-out-of-rap...
Oct 7, 2014 - McCallum, who is a transgender woman, was initially charged with five ... to the felony charges, which included three counts of spousal rape, ...
Man charged in killing of 21-year-old transgender woman ...
homicide.latimes.com/.../man-charged-killing-21-year...
Los Angeles Times
Man charged in killing of 21-year-old transgender woman, rape of 11-year-old girl. Posted March 2, 2015, 2:31 p.m.. An Inglewood man was charged Monday ...
Calif. Man Charged in Death of Transgender Woman, Rape ...
www.theroot.com/.../calif_man_charged_in_death_of_transgender_wom...
Mar 3, 2015 - Robert James Spells, 30, faces charges of capital murder, ... Calif. Man Charged in Death of Transgender Woman, Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl.
Twitter Engineer Dana McCallum Pled Guilty to Two ...
valleywag.gawker.com/twitter-engineer-dana-mccallum-pled-...
Valleywag
Oct 7, 2014 - McCallum, who is a transgender woman, was initially charged with five ... Respected Twitter Engineer Dana McCallum Charged With Rape ...
Respected Twitter Engineer Dana McCallum Charged With ...
valleywag.gawker.com/respected-twitter-engineer-dana-mccall...
Valleywag
Apr 11, 2014 - Respected Twitter Engineer Dana McCallum Charged With Rape ... a well-regarded advocate for transgender and women's rights in the tech ...

9/2/2015 4:45:04 PM Albuquerque, NM  
cherap
Ashland, KY
42, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from mr_bad_robot:
cherap

''Don't you think the tranny boy is treating the other students with disrespect?''

For refusing to be treated like a alien? I'd say they don't deserve respect. It's not like the kid is too young to know that the authorities offered him the gender neutral locker room because they know exactly how he will be treated.

For f**k sake, robot, you can't even 'talk' about the kid respectfully which shows how insecure you are about it.

Used to be one was innocent until proven guilty but this kid is treated as if he's guilty and he hasn't done anything but be different.

9/2/2015 4:48:55 PM Albuquerque, NM  
cherap
Ashland, KY
42, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I don't want my school age daughters sharing a bathroom with a man, regardless of how confused he is.
He is rude in the first place for wanting to do it.

And you have no right to say I have to put up with it.

You seem to be reading this I haven't posted, yasure. we are talking about teens here not adults. most haven't grown into your level of paranoia just yet. You don't have to put up with it any more than I have to put up with your sniveling about it, but frankly I don't give a shit what you approve or disapprove of, any more than you give a shit what I approve or disapprove of.

9/2/2015 4:56:10 PM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from cherap:
''Don't you think the tranny boy is treating the other students with disrespect?''

For refusing to be treated like a alien? I'd say they don't deserve respect. It's not like the kid is too young to know that the authorities offered him the gender neutral locker room because they know exactly how he will be treated.

For f**k sake, robot, you can't even 'talk' about the kid respectfully which shows how insecure you are about it.

Used to be one was innocent until proven guilty but this kid is treated as if he's guilty and he hasn't done anything but be different.

I will tell you it has nothing to do with me being insecure. That's just a word Liberals like to use. I have no issues with my manhood. In fact I find all of this to be a side show at a circus.

He is guilty of having his reproductive organs on the outside of his body while the girls have their's on the inside of their body. In case you never knew that is how God made us different.. You might want to look that up...

Now since you like girls I can understand why this is painful for you. But it still does not make it right.

9/2/2015 4:56:12 PM Albuquerque, NM  
cafe_express
Over 2,000 Posts (3,551)
Gueydan, LA
83, joined Mar. 2013

The school offered her a gender-neutral bathroom which she turned down. Schowalter says “all students have a right under Title 9 to use the bathroom of their choice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to article ???

Then that means that all of us can use the opposite gender bathroom???

I am telling you, when the Muslims are in charge, this crap will STOP

9/2/2015 5:01:55 PM Albuquerque, NM  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,358)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

good kids

9/2/2015 6:00:42 PM Albuquerque, NM  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Cherap goes to a nutritionist because she has indigestion.

The nutritionist says, "It's simple - you are what you eat."

So the Cherap turns to her and says, "Are you calling me a c*nt?"

9/2/2015 6:34:46 PM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Seriously folks would any parent want a teenage boy walking around in the girls locker room?

9/2/2015 6:42:59 PM Albuquerque, NM  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,390)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

It doesn't seem very practical for the simple fact that a whole lot of horny teenaged boys could conveniently develop gender identity issues!

9/2/2015 6:45:15 PM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

I would had given my lunch for a month to walk freely in the girls locker room.

9/2/2015 6:45:59 PM Albuquerque, NM  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,390)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Me too!

9/2/2015 6:51:01 PM Albuquerque, NM  
doublethree
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,444)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

well soon people will claim it's unconstitutional to not allow transgender "girls" to shower with the other girls and they will in fact probably make it mandatory that all the real girls shower out in the open in front of "her".

9/2/2015 6:59:21 PM Albuquerque, NM  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

______________________________________...
Q: How many lesbians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Four. One to change it, two to organize the potluck and one to write a folk song about the empowering experience.

9/2/2015 7:05:21 PM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

You never hear about transgender girls showering in the boys locker room. WTF.

9/2/2015 7:48:40 PM Albuquerque, NM  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,777)
Chelan, WA
71, joined Nov. 2008
online now!

Quote from starfox22:
Watch out. That's a hate crime, walking out. I am surprised that Obama did not have a drone fly over and take out all those terrorists.

Loretta Lynch will round em all up and they will have to go to forced sensitivity training and have to register as a hate crime predator for the rest of their lives.

YES...

Forced sensitivity training. Its that stupid "Politically Correct" BS,

The STATISM that's imposed on all of us that were ONES Free Liberty loving Americans !

Always "Speak Your Mind"
- The TRUMP does, so can we !!
- Its the RIGHT thing to always do !!

9/2/2015 7:51:12 PM Albuquerque, NM  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,777)
Chelan, WA
71, joined Nov. 2008
online now!

Quote from mr_bad_robot:

NOT yet any way...

9/2/2015 8:02:23 PM Albuquerque, NM  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Q: How do you know your son is a transvestite?

A: When he wants to eat, drink and be Mary!

9/2/2015 8:26:01 PM Albuquerque, NM  

starfox22
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,476)
Castle Rock, CO
58, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from mr_bad_robot:

Don't ya wish some of those were around back in High School.

bottom line is this kid had been given his/her/its own bathroom but insists on using the girls. And, everyone is supposed to assume he/she/it doesn't get off looking at the girls.

9/2/2015 8:27:12 PM Albuquerque, NM  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,358)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

kill the gays

9/2/2015 8:47:10 PM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

The government schools have turned gay. The students are all Penguins with no gender identity. To hell if Johnny likes blue or Sally likes Pink. Put a comb in their hair and dress them all the same.

Screw the reproductive parts it's just a gimmick.

9/2/2015 8:58:28 PM Albuquerque, NM  

winxi
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,219)
Saint Louis, MO
56, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from cherap:
I am a gay woman, and personally, I don't give a shit who's changing in the bathroom with me as long as they aren't bothering me. I grew up in a fundamentalist christian home so I am very familiar with the paranoid view of sexuality that has existed for a long time.

Using the words strip naked is a bit dramatic since most people actually use the bathroom to change or do their business.

While I understand some people will be uncomfortable, one might ask how uncomfortable they were in their own homes sharing bathrooms with the siblings.

The teen likely turned down the neutral bathroom because it's insulting to expect them
to use one as if there is something wrong with them. Put yourself in their shoes. If an entire group of people feared you being in the same room with them for irrational reasons how you respond?

We as a society taught these fears in the first place.

I don't know anybody that shared bathrooms with siblings of the opposite sex after their toddler years.

I don't feel that the girls were being irrational. They grew up with a boy that put on a wig in February. He now wants to change clothes in the same room as the girls and use the same restroom as they do.

As a mother, I don't want a boy in the same changing rooms and restrooms as my child.

I feel for the boy but my kid comes first.

'
9/2/2015 9:04:37 PM Albuquerque, NM  
doublethree
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,444)
Germantown, TN
38, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from starfox22:
Don't ya wish some of those were around back in High School.

bottom line is this kid had been given his/her/its own bathroom but insists on using the girls. And, everyone is supposed to assume he/she/it doesn't get off looking at the girls.

he/she/it also hilariously said this is the same as when people didn't want to be in the same restroom as black people.

9/2/2015 9:13:41 PM Albuquerque, NM  

neal356
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Šabo
Ukraine
57, joined May. 2014

Quote from mr_bad_robot:
Seriously folks would any parent want a teenage boy walking around in the girls locker room?

This is the whole point,right here. he has no business in the girls locker room.
Cops picks his a** up and he will go to general population..mens tank

9/2/2015 9:16:47 PM Albuquerque, NM  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from neal356:
This is the whole point,right here. he has no business in the girls locker room.
Cops picks his a** up and he will go to general population..mens tank

Good point

I can imagine if he demands to go to a womans jail.

9/3/2015 10:24:29 AM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Not many folks on here came to the defense of this kid.

9/3/2015 1:24:54 PM Albuquerque, NM  
Chairman__Darth
Over 1,000 Posts (1,201)
North York, ON
45, joined Jul. 2015

I was reading the update story on this situation, apparently the town of 3000 people are upset over this.

Now ,from what Ive read is, they dont care if the teen is transgendered and has the reassignment surgery to complete her transformation.

That isn't the problem, the problem is the kid still has his pecker and all that and is considered a male in many of the people's eyes.

That is the issue and Im sure there are a few who hates transgendered but most have a problem with a "male" changing in the same room as their daughters.

9/3/2015 1:38:02 PM Albuquerque, NM  

dwwcat
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,518)
Orange, TX
43, joined Jun. 2010

The problem was he was offered his own gender neutral bathroom but he refused it wanting to change with the girls..

9/3/2015 1:44:15 PM Albuquerque, NM  
beanhammer
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,135)
Denton, TX
51, joined Jun. 2014

Our elected officials are a bunch of moerans

9/3/2015 2:21:35 PM Albuquerque, NM  

stellar007
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,437)
Plymouth, MI
40, joined Dec. 2013

This is outrageous!

It's like common sense has left the building!

The Trans needs to be admitted to a hospital for his disorder! Not a girls locker room!

9/3/2015 3:05:52 PM Albuquerque, NM  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from beanhammer:
Our elected officials are a bunch of moerans

9/3/2015 3:46:39 PM Albuquerque, NM  

neal356
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Šabo
Ukraine
57, joined May. 2014

Quote from mr_bad_robot:
Not many folks on here came to the defense of this kid.

the kid has a problem, no doubt. And I think the solution is a middle ground,which is his own changing room,which he rejected. Now he faces grown-up consequences.
tough

9/3/2015 3:48:22 PM Albuquerque, NM  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Or take him out back and shoot him.

9/3/2015 6:56:05 PM Albuquerque, NM  
cafe_express
Over 2,000 Posts (3,551)
Gueydan, LA
83, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from neal356:
the kid has a problem, no doubt. And I think the solution is a middle ground,which is his own changing room,which he rejected. Now he faces grown-up consequences.
tough

Taxpayers are paying for his own bathroom??

9/3/2015 7:31:15 PM Albuquerque, NM  
cherap
Ashland, KY
42, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Or take him out back and shoot him.

Right, sounds like something any upstanding, numb nuts, god FEARING hillbilly, would do. A naive kid who see's his d*ck as a foreign object murdered by an a**hole who thinks with his d*ck.. sounds about your speed.

9/3/2015 8:07:31 PM Albuquerque, NM  

dwwcat
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,518)
Orange, TX
43, joined Jun. 2010

This isn't an equal rights case, the he/She wants special above all other treatment..If he/she was allowed to go in the girls changing room, then all males would be able to, to have equal rights.

[Edited 9/3/2015 8:09:27 PM ]

9/3/2015 10:28:00 PM Albuquerque, NM  

stellar007
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,437)
Plymouth, MI
40, joined Dec. 2013

We can only blame the parents for being spineless...

The parents ought to know that after seeing their kid, I wouldn't want that pervert changing in my sons locker room either!

I've always wondered about guys that would dress up as girls for Halloween. Seems this kid couldn't handle it, and his parents were too weak to have "the talk" with him.

Ridiculous to even entertain the idea this talkywhakered kid thinks he has the right to hang in the girls bathroom! Where are the real "guys" in that school? Code Red the kid!

9/3/2015 10:51:07 PM Albuquerque, NM  

reginamc
Las Vegas, NV
60, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from dwwcat:
This isn't an equal rights case, the he/She wants special above all other treatment..If he/she was allowed to go in the girls changing room, then all males would be able to, to have equal rights.

You're right.

9/4/2015 5:51:40 AM Albuquerque, NM  

neal356
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Šabo
Ukraine
57, joined May. 2014

Quote from dwwcat:

Yeah,special treatment...children tend to be egocentric..this could be just a cry for attention

9/4/2015 5:56:29 AM Albuquerque, NM  

neal356
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Šabo
Ukraine
57, joined May. 2014

Stellers' right I think,
weak minded parents...

9/4/2015 7:35:14 AM Albuquerque, NM  

reginamc
Las Vegas, NV
60, joined Mar. 2011

San Francisco elementary school makes all restrooms gender neutral.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3221922/San-Francisco-elementary-school-removes-boys-girls-bathrooms-makes-gender-neutral.html

From the photo it looks to be a small school - principle claims he has EIGHT students who "don't fit into traditional gender roles".

If this is all fine, and it doesn't matter, like some are saying here, then my question is this - why is so important to THEM? They are just using the restroom with members of the opposite sex (as they claim to see it), right? Just as they want all to do ... so what's the difference.

If it's no big deal, then I don't see why it's such a big deal to them either.

9/4/2015 9:52:45 AM Albuquerque, NM  

mr_bad_robot
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from neal356:
tough

Here is the part that baffles the hell out of me. Gender identity and sexual orientation are two completely separate characteristics. This is the argument Transgenders make.

So, that being said this kid could be gay, might think he is a lesbian or could be bi-sexual. So, the school allowed a tranny not knowing their sexual orientation to shower with the girls.

9/4/2015 10:01:08 AM Albuquerque, NM  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

What they need now is for the football and wrestling team, to claim the same thing, and demand their rights to shower with the girls.

markjetson - Albuquerque, NM