Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

flirt hookup dating

Following all, there s purpose they ve selected them as their good buddies. gay hookup pittsburgh Try to remember that this query is all fun and not to be taken to heart. And be prepared to answer that query for your self. locanto el paso If you happen to be a social butterfly, you are not going to be pleased with a couch potato.

mega personal ad

I appear to have discovered Tinder/Bumble & Hinge providing the most constant amount of matches. get laid now calgary He named saying it s okay, water below the bridge, let s move on. Are your online dating experiences worse than these? The stories below are made up of one particular aspect cactus, 1 element tampon , one portion voice memo, a single element SportsCenter (on a date…how!!!), 1 element shameless negging. bumble and bumble salon phoenix When the subject came up I d commonly turn out to be defensive mainly because I wasn t making also much of the stuff.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/9/2015 12:12:46 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

I am here to tell you fat chicks something you may not want to hear.

No Fat Chicks !!

What are all you doing on the Internet? You all need to go be at the Gym or eating a salad.

You live by choice, not by chance. You're fat because you made yourself fat

Don't blame it on your genes

Fat people eat too much for numerous reasons.

They're unhappy, lazy, don't care, love food, are weak-willed.

It's not because they're big-boned, have hormone problems, or other "it's not my fault" excuse.

Some people say they can't lose weight no matter what.

Bullshit , how come there were no fat people in concentration camps?

If we fat shamed on the obese a little more and on their food addictions I think as a collective humanitarian effort we can help end world hunger , wait , I meant end a world of Fat chicks. And also end world hunger since there'll be more food available.

Since the 70's the obesity rate just keeps doubling and it is currently at a record high.

Oh and it's about 4 or 5 percent of fatties that have a health or thyroid issue. The rest just eat too much.

Overweight and Obesity among Adults Age 20 and Older: More than two-thirds (68.8 percent) of adults are considered to be overweight or obese.

More than one-third (35.7 percent) of adults are considered to be obese.

If I was President I would create a fat tax and establish a fat chick reform act.

There would be No Fat chicks" signs posted in public places. It will be like the ghostbusters sign "no ghosts" but instead the sign will depict a fat chick.

Get fined for being fat and instead of going to defensive driving school you'd end up going to fat camp.

I would enact "Kick a fatty day " it's a movement/ campaign to end obesity and to kick it in the butt literally. It's to encourage living a healthy lifestyle and to remind people that obesity is bad. On a specific day yearly everyone is encourage to go out and kick a fatty in the ass. To remind people that obesity is bad . "Kick a Fatty Day". Will be an actual yearly event kind of like breast cancer awareness day

No but seriously...

If we shamed fatties like we shamed smokers we could change the mind set of the fat chick American hog

Look what was done to smokers.

10-15 years ago it was acceptable to smoke on planes, in offices and bars and eating places.

Now we treat them like bums forcing them out into the street and alleys away from bars and restaurants public view.

Look at smoking rates and health related illnesses/deaths since then. They're on a decline.

It's not cool to smoke anymore and it shouldn't be cool to be a fat chick.

You see people lighting up cigarettes in TV shows anymore?

If it's acceptable to shame and tax anyone addicted to nicotine and alcohol.....

why not do the same to those addicted to food?

NO FAT CHICKS !!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/9/2015 12:14:00 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

9/9/2015 1:22:25 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

electric_enriqu
Over 2,000 Posts (2,683)
Bangkok
Thailand
29, joined May. 2014

That sign though.

Zhou for president.

9/9/2015 4:17:56 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

I think I'm going to bump this thread daily with a "Fat Chick of the Day" to remind the fatties to hit the gym regularly

This fat chick I selected exemplifies why tits don't count on a fat chick. More is better some say. Double D's are better than C's

Well not on a fat chick. Fat chicks tits feel like mushy balls of pizza dough.

This fat b*tch has quadruple B's. Yeah this fat b*tch has four tits like a cow.

9/9/2015 4:24:51 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

9/9/2015 4:32:53 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from lareveur:

Oh not this dumb b*tch again

9/9/2015 5:12:49 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

^ She's not half bad looking - if you take away the fake teeth lol

9/9/2015 5:21:15 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

CURVACEOUS WOMEN OF ALL SIZES ARE WELCOME HERE - JUST IGNORE THE "FU" HE'S TRYING TO SPREAD HIS SHIT LIKE THE PLAGUE THAT HE IS... AS A MATTER OF FACT - ANY VOLUPTUOUS WOMEN MUST REPORT HERE TO THIS THREAD LOL

Reverse psychology, b*tch lol

9/9/2015 8:39:25 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  
nawtynympho
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,296)
Canary Islands
Spain
43, joined Oct. 2014

Fat chick checking in

9/9/2015 8:59:42 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

joey33icerain
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,006)
Linden, NJ
28, joined Jul. 2009

ok thats your opinion though personally i like them and would enjoying massaging and being with one their valued by me

9/9/2015 9:21:32 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

violet51
Alvaton, KY
46, joined Jul. 2015

Fear of Fat People Phobia – Cacomorphobia

Fear of Fat People Phobia - CacomorphobiaThe word Cacomorphobia – the fear of fat or obese people is derived from Greek caco meaning ugly, morpho meaning shape and phobos meaning fear or aversion. Thus, Cacomorphobia stands for the irrational fear of fat people.

To an extent, the fear of fat people could be related to body image issues which are usually media or culture induced. No one wants or likes a fat body; fat people are rarely shown in movies or on TV unless it is to make a joke about their weight. Cacomorphobes are terrified of fat or obese people; they simply cannot control the terror they experience around such individuals. They often realize that they are being judgmental (often downright mean), and yet they are unable to control the panic attacks they experience at the mere thought or sight of fat people. The phobic might also realize that weight has got nothing to do with a person’s nature. Still, s/he is unable to control the negative thoughts or feeling of dread, revulsion or anxiety around one. Cacomorphobia is a relatievly rare phobia, the intensity of which varies from individual to individual.

Causes of Cacomorphobia

Like in case of other specific phobias, Cacomorphobia also stems from negative or traumatic episodes related to fat/obese people in one’s early age. Most fat people are unable to walk fast or do activities quickly. An obese person might have intimidated a child unknowingly. Many fat people generally tend to suffer from body image issues due to which they overeat or binge. Most are lonely and have depressed mindsets that cause them to be rude to others. A phobic, as a child, might have experienced violence or rudeness from a fat person and this instills a lifelong fear of fat people. A fat or obese kid in school might have bullied the Cacomorphobic which might have induced the phobia.

9/9/2015 10:21:42 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,601)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

OP - The best BJs I ever had were given to me by a fat chick.

9/9/2015 10:31:09 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

violet51
Alvaton, KY
46, joined Jul. 2015

OP has a true fear of fat chicks, hence why he keeps posting his fear threads.

9/10/2015 12:08:30 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from violet51:
OP has a true fear of fat chicks, hence why he keeps posting his fear threads.

True. I think a fat woman-probably his Mom-must have stolen a cookie form him when he was two years old, or something.

9/10/2015 12:12:49 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from amusicluvr:
True. I think a fat woman-probably his Mom-must have stolen a cookie form him when he was two years old, or something.

^ Ha! And you know what they say about fear - you attract what you fear lol.

So, may I be the first to introduce y'all to Fu_Gazi's future wife lol?

How YOU doin'!?!?

[Edited 9/10/2015 12:13:10 AM ]

9/10/2015 12:40:21 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  

belizeanblist
Over 2,000 Posts (2,178)
North Las Vegas, NV
25, joined Feb. 2013

I can't believe I actually took the time to read all of that .

9/10/2015 12:57:25 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  

lareveur
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
La Follette, TN
32, joined May. 2013

Quote from belizeanblist:
I can't believe I actually took the time to read all of that .

Awww, lol am I your favorite character on this "show?" lol.

9/10/2015 10:43:10 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

Like I said I would post a "Fat chick of the day " and bump this thread to keep reminding fat chicks they need to do something about their weight.

Today's fat chick of the day shows what all fat chicks have in common . It's quite disgusting. They all have a Gunt also known as a Fupa

9/10/2015 10:50:35 AM
No Fat Chicks !!!  
vodkaglock83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Tampa, FL
28, joined May. 2015

That is so freaking gross

9/10/2015 10:51:57 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

*FUPA is an acronym for Fat Upper P*ssy Area. Contrary to popular belief, the FUPA is *not* a roll of fat hanging over the vaginal area. Rather, it is the area directly *above* the vaginal area which has become enlarged. To have sex with a fat chick you must lift this sack of fat out of the way to put your d*ck in.

Gunt:noun.
A protruding sack of fat which extends from the lower abdomen to the upper genital area (gut+c*nt=gunt).

9/10/2015 10:54:30 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

Dang the fat chick was so fat she broke the HTML. Look at how she pushed the borders of the page. Look at the first pic

[Edited 9/10/2015 10:55:14 AM ]

9/10/2015 10:56:16 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  
vodkaglock83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Tampa, FL
28, joined May. 2015

It looks like a donut

9/10/2015 11:37:06 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

OP - If you hate fat chics so much, why do you collect, and post photos of them? You remind me of the allegedly queer hating f*ggot txninnc, who is always posting photos of gays having sex, and then denouncing them as if he is against that sort of thing. Then there is longbobby, who is always posting articles about women having sex with animals, and men having sex with children....which seem to be the things he enjoys doing. Now yo come along with your anti-fat woman posts, but you collect sexually suggestive photos of fat women. Just admit that you want a fat woman, and get it out of your system.

9/10/2015 11:59:15 AM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from amusicluvr:
OP - If you hate fat chics so much, why do you collect, and post photos of them? You remind me of the allegedly queer hating f*ggot txninnc, who is always posting photos of gays having sex, and then denouncing them as if he is against that sort of thing. Then there is longbobby, who is always posting articles about women having sex with animals, and men having sex with children....which seem to be the things he enjoys doing. Now yo come along with your anti-fat woman posts, but you collect sexually suggestive photos of fat women. Just admit that you want a fat woman, and get it out of your system.

sounds to me like your defending fat chicks ....Go have sex with them then and don't worry about it

Collect pics ? All you got to do is Google "fat chicks " and you'll find pictures of ..........

your mom haaaaaa!

9/10/2015 12:03:37 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

I told all you dumb f**kers I have banged a few fat chicks

See my profile history threads

I ain't afraid of no fat chicks but I almost did die from banging one

And banging fat chicks isn't fun as some people think.

I'll repost my old threads for some of you dumb f**ks that ate making ASSumptions

9/10/2015 1:54:28 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

FU - I am not defending fat chicks, or not defending them. I am pointing out your mental illness. If you want my Mom, have at her. She died 15 years ago, at the age of 83. If that turns you on, go for it. It's probably all that is left to you, now that living women of all sizes won't get near you.

9/10/2015 1:57:31 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,658)
Pasadena, CA
52, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from amusicluvr:

9/10/2015 2:05:16 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

bluewaters71
Duluth, MN
34, joined Oct. 2011

Well it seems to reason you must be fat to assume the rest of us are considering you're as guilty as the rest of us for being on the Internet sooo..

Wtf is up dude with fat covering his D*ck wait is that a pencil eraser? Oh my bad it was your d*ck, sad part is its true when dudes are fat they can't see their D*ck when women are fat they have bigger boobs

9/11/2015 3:29:52 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,395)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

Today's Fat Chick of the day is the False Advertiser

These are those fat chicks that hide their fat in their pictures. They take pics at certain angles , they suck in their hog jowls to try to hide an extra chin or two by making that duck lips face. Some go as far as photoshopping and editing out their chins.

Let me show you what I mean and also show you someone on this site that does it.

Here is mizzangels trying to pass off as a normal girl. With those shades hiding her face and that angle you can't tell she's a porker

But here's the real mizzangel 300lbs of Mexican lard.

Look at that fat hippo a** , her cankles and look at her sausage fingers. She's a fat b*tch alright a false advertiser fat chick

9/11/2015 4:14:19 PM No Fat Chicks !!!  

robin0109
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,059)
Cincinnati, OH
34, joined Feb. 2013

Wow...

[Edited 9/11/2015 4:14:58 PM ]