Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

Most recently, she was with rapper Chris Miles. hookup pei There was no way our paths would ever cross like that, till they did. That actually underscored for me that wasn t one thing that I wanted to do — be apart from him for that long, he mentioned. jesus painting by russian girl If you choose to have kids, will a single of you keep property to raise the kid? This is a different tough conversation, but absolutely worthwhile to take into consideration when talking about finances and your future as a couple.

best hookup app in india

In order to register to Loveme you need to permit access to the facebook e mail. gainesville dating You see, I obtain a lot of people today just blame their lack of accomplishment on awful men or shady ladies etc. When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. skipthegames nh According to the post on eBOSS Canada, they are looking for men and women 18 or over that reside in Canada or the US.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/9/2015 8:29:53 PM  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,590)
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008

From "Letter from the Birmingham Jail" by Martin Luther King: "...one has a moral obligation to disobey an unjust law. I would agree with St. Thomas Aquinas that all law must be rooted in the divine and natural law."

This is why Kim Davis sits in jail---because she refused to obey an unjust law.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/9/2015 8:37:23 PM Panama City, FL  

txninnc
Over 2,000 Posts (3,490)
Euless, TX
47, joined May. 2014

But the liberals loved all the draft dodgers.

9/9/2015 8:41:00 PM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from ludlowlowell: From "Letter from the Birmingham Jail" by Martin Luther King: "...one has a moral obligation to disobey an unjust law. I would agree with St. Thomas Aquinas that all law must be rooted in the divine and natural law."

This is why Kim Davis sits in jail---because she refused to obey an unjust law.

she was released...lol

she did not refuse to follow an unjust law...the law was voided by the decision.

She tried to enforce her own law...and she is not allowed to...

9/9/2015 8:58:14 PM Panama City, FL  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,590)
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008

I did not know that she had been released. And she was not following her own law; she was following God's law.

9/9/2015 8:59:39 PM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from ludlowlowell: I did not know that she had been released. And she was not following her own law; she was following God's law.

she was not following it...she was enforcing it...

and she is not allowed to enforce Gods law...

read the constitution

9/9/2015 9:03:20 PM Panama City, FL  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,494)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

- A quote from Thomas Jefferson

9/9/2015 9:04:51 PM Panama City, FL  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,693)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I did not know that she had been released. And she was not following her own law; she was following God's law.

You are correct.

9/9/2015 9:04:57 PM Panama City, FL  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Why would anyone want to frustrate or bullshit themselves by reading the constitution???

9/9/2015 9:09:48 PM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,337)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Here's another

Judge a person by the content of their character..

Many Blacks get really pissed when you do that.

9/10/2015 1:57:45 AM Panama City, FL  
condor_0000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,905)
Tampa, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:

God said, "Go forth, my children, and inflict your petty bigoted hatreds upon blacks and gays."

And that is why right-wingers loved it back when Martin Luther King, Jr. was sent to jail and also love it today that Kim Davis is out of jail.

[Edited 9/10/2015 1:58:12 AM ]

9/10/2015 5:46:00 AM Panama City, FL  

txninnc
Over 2,000 Posts (3,490)
Euless, TX
47, joined May. 2014

Quote from condor_0000:
God said, "Go forth, my children, and inflict your petty bigoted hatreds upon blacks and gays."

But most blacks don't like homosexuals. Explain that.

9/10/2015 5:58:46 AM Panama City, FL  
mizgal
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,545)
Saint Paul, MN
25, joined Apr. 2015

Comparing people being discriminated against for the color of their skin to folks crying because they can't discriminate against folks with a different sexual orientation than them is doing a great disservice to Dr. King's legacy.

She's not Dr. King or Rosa Parks. She's George Wallace calling for "state's rights" after the Supreme Court ruled on Brown V. Board of Education.

[Edited 9/10/2015 5:59:16 AM ]

9/10/2015 8:32:09 AM Panama City, FL  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,693)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

I wish MLK were alive today.

He would no doubt be kicking gangsta azz.

And takin names.

9/10/2015 8:51:02 AM Panama City, FL  

mrscarfaze
Los Angeles, CA
45, joined Jul. 2014

Solar power the future. Greetings my friends, please take the time in your busy day to review our blog. Our program is going full fledged thanks to the amazing support of our friends, we are building our community gardens, which are being instituted to instruct our people in growing food for free! Now is the time to donate a gift via Amazon Prime, links are available on our blog, which is, " www.gardeninggiftsformother.blogspot.com ". Purchase a gift today, Any purchase over $35.00 comes with free shipping, this is an amazing offer and a great way to send a supporting contribution to Black Nationalism. Amazon is a trusted online retailer and world market. Remember Queen Quet, the hardworking warrior queen of the Gullah Nation, said, "Food is the beginning of Nationalism". The first thing is feed the people, then house and cloth them. We are building an economy that comes complete with production, manufacturing and service. So go now and check out our blog, send a gift, spread the word to all of your Black Nationalists friends and family. Black Nationalists and Pan Africanist unite. Pray for those in Ferguson by supporting the only solution to injustice, "Black Nationalism". Love, Sango.?

9/10/2015 9:04:43 AM Panama City, FL  
mizgal
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,545)
Saint Paul, MN
25, joined Apr. 2015

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Here's another

Judge a person by the content of their character..

Many Blacks get really pissed when you do that.

Black people aren't angry about that. They are angry that you used that to cover up the fact that you judged them for the color of their skin.

9/10/2015 9:14:00 AM Panama City, FL  

fixingme
Over 1,000 Posts (1,845)
New Iberia, LA
60, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from txninnc:
But most blacks don't like homosexuals. Explain that.

The majority of any race does not like homosexuals. Homosexuals are a scourge upon this planet.

9/10/2015 10:02:31 AM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from fixingme:
The majority of any race does not like homosexuals. Homosexuals are a scourge upon this planet.

And the beauty of living in America you are free to believe that...

The state under the constitution is not allowed to agree with you...

9/10/2015 10:34:04 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from mizgal:
Black people aren't angry about that. They are angry that you used that to cover up the fact that you judged them for the color of their skin.

A quick example is that thug Michael Brown.
He was judged by the content of his character, and would be just as dead regardless the color of his skin.

9/10/2015 10:41:06 AM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
A quick example is that thug Michael Brown.
He was judged by the content of his character, and would be just as dead regardless the color of his skin.

See where we can agree he was judged on the content of his character (I will even use your word) personally I would replace character with his behavior...

but there is still a difference...in that his behavior is pre-assumed in too many cases because of the color of his skin...

and you know that happens and happens a LOT...

are more black thugs than there are white thugs...it is probably close in numbers but blacks will exceed on the percentage...

still does not make it right that we have become very tolerant of some fairly over the top racial profiling which is getting worse...not better...

[Edited 9/10/2015 10:41:22 AM ]

9/10/2015 10:44:03 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Might want to look at the behavior he presented, he attacked a police officer, after a store clerk. His skin color made no difference.

9/10/2015 10:45:52 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

And BTW, more whites are killed by police anyway.

9/10/2015 10:55:59 AM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
And BTW, more whites are killed by police anyway.

Again same issue...more in numbers....less percentage wise...

9/10/2015 10:59:52 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from nuffan:
Again same issue...more in numbers....less percentage wise...

Whites generally do not fight the police, they comply when they are told to do something.

If they do not, they are shot.

Most whites have more sense.

9/10/2015 11:03:17 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Police shootings, nationwide, are down dramatically from what they were 20 or 30 years ago. The CDC reported that , shootings by law enforcement — called “legal intervention” by the CDC — was the cause of death for 8.6 out of every million blacks. For whites the rate was was .9 deaths per million

9/10/2015 11:06:55 AM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Might want to look at the behavior he presented, he attacked a police officer, after a store clerk. His skin color made no difference.

WE disagree...

he was shot 10 times from a decently long distance...while unarmed...

he was simply murdered...that cop was not in fear for his life...that cop continued to fire after he turned and raised his hands after being shot 3 times...the cop then proceeded to shoot him another 7 times...

now you can try and paint this person a thug....and hell he may have even been a thug...

the cop was still wrong in this...even thugs have rights...

9/10/2015 11:08:18 AM Panama City, FL  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Police shootings, nationwide, are down dramatically from what they were 20 or 30 years ago. The CDC reported that , shootings by law enforcement — called “legal intervention” by the CDC — was the cause of death for 8.6 out of every million blacks. For whites the rate was was .9 deaths per million

Soooo...

It is more or less as I figured. The republican wh*remongers are tryna to convince the idiots that they need "get tough on crime" fascists back in control of the purse strings of gubment to save us all from the cop shooters...

After all, any fiend crazed enough to shoot a cop would certainly shoot you (in general) too!

Solid reasoning all around...

9/10/2015 11:13:05 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from nuffan:
WE disagree...

he was shot 10 times from a decently long distance...while unarmed...

he was simply murdered...that cop was not in fear for his life...that cop continued to fire after he turned and raised his hands after being shot 3 times...the cop then proceeded to shoot him another 7 times...

now you can try and paint this person a thug....and hell he may have even been a thug...

the cop was still wrong in this...even thugs have rights...

a police officer is trained to empty his gun, you do not shoot once.
He was a big man, charging a cop.
He did not have his hands up, that was already proven.
The killing shot went through the top of his head.

You and I would have reacted the same.

9/10/2015 11:16:12 AM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Whites generally do not fight the police, they comply when they are told to do something.

If they do not, they are shot.

Most whites have more sense.

While this is somewhat true...it is still very slanted...

most whites do not have to fear cops...and clearly most blacks do...

it is a spiral...one feeds the other...

I get it blacks do not help the situation...and they don't...

But it has been getting worse...and getting more acceptable...and that is scary...

30 years ago a cop shot an unarmed citizen...most the time they were sent to prison...in few situational incidents they were simply fired...

cops do not even bother to plant guns anymore...they no longer need to...and that is REALLY SCARY...

9/10/2015 11:21:18 AM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
a police officer is trained to empty his gun, you do not shoot once.
He was a big man, charging a cop.
He did not have his hands up, that was already proven.
The killing shot went through the top of his head.

You and I would have reacted the same.

For the first three shot he was moving away from the officer...

the last seven he was stationary...at no time was he moving toward the cop while shots were being fired...

This according to every person that saw the shooting except the officer in question...

and from people that did not have time to get their story together and consistent for it to all be lies...

you want to simply take the cop at his word...and well I do not...

[Edited 9/10/2015 11:21:40 AM ]

9/10/2015 11:24:47 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Apparently we heard completely different reports.

9/10/2015 11:25:48 AM Panama City, FL  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,693)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from nuffan:
While this is somewhat true...it is still very slanted...

most whites do not have to fear cops...and clearly most blacks do...

it is a spiral...one feeds the other...

I get it blacks do not help the situation...and they don't...

But it has been getting worse...and getting more acceptable...and that is scary...

30 years ago a cop shot an unarmed citizen...most the time they were sent to prison...in few situational incidents they were simply fired...

cops do not even bother to plant guns anymore...they no longer need to...and that is REALLY SCARY...

Haw haw you are seriously naieve man.

Brown was on a rampage, you just do not attack a cop period.

WTF do you think that they are armed for?

They are ARMED to exert deadly force when needed.

People like you need to be locked in the nuthouse for a time.

Electro shock may help.

9/10/2015 11:26:56 AM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from aposorichie:
Haw haw you are seriously naieve man.

Brown was on a rampage, you just do not attack a cop period.

WTF do you think that they are armed for?

They are ARMED to exert deadly force when needed.

People like you need to be locked in the nuthouse for a time.

Electro shock may help.

The only evidence he attacked the cop is the cop saying he did....no one else collaborates that story....no one...

[Edited 9/10/2015 11:27:37 AM ]

9/10/2015 11:28:17 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I believe this was already beaten to death. Might want to look up final reports.

Brown fought with the officer and tried to take his gun. And the popular hands-up storyline, which isn’t corroborated by ballistic and DNA evidence and multiple witness statements, was perpetuated by Witness 101. In fact, just about everything said to the media by Witness 101, whom we all know as Dorian Johnson, the friend with Brown that day, was not supported by the evidence and other witness statements.

9/10/2015 11:28:47 AM Panama City, FL  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,117)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from nuffan:
For the first three shot he was moving away from the officer...

the last seven he was stationary...at no time was he moving toward the cop while shots were being fired...

This according to every person that saw the shooting except the officer in question...

and from people that did not have time to get their story together and consistent for it to all be lies...

you want to simply take the cop at his word...and well I do not...

Thats very strange.

The first shot was fired in the cops car during a struggle for the gun.

Forensics confirm, he had no entrance wounds in his back, and the blood trail indicated he was moving toward the officer.

9/10/2015 11:36:02 AM Panama City, FL  
1truuprince
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,553)
Franklinville, NJ
33, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from nuffan:
The only evidence he attacked the cop is the cop saying he did....no one else collaborates that story....no one...

What's strange is if the cop was attacked and life threatening at the moment wouldn't he rush at the emergency to care for the "wounds " he claim to have had. I mean if you are hurt you would not be standing over the body for nearly an hour. I saw no signs in evidence proven the cop life was in such danger to kill an unarmed teen. More at that it was more of the cop word then the 100% truth.... the case was lil fishie and it Nothing new in America.

9/10/2015 11:38:42 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 1truuprince:
What's strange is if the cop was attacked and life threatening at the moment wouldn't he rush at the emergency to care for the "wounds " he claim to have had. I mean if you are hurt you would not be standing over the body for nearly an hour. I saw no signs in evidence proven the cop life was in such danger to kill an unarmed teen. More at that it was more of the cop word then the 100% truth.... the case was lil fishie and it Nothing new in America.

perfectly rational reason

That's because you're an idiot

9/10/2015 11:42:12 AM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
Thats very strange.

The first shot was fired in the cops car during a struggle for the gun.

Forensics confirm, he had no entrance wounds in his back, and the blood trail indicated he was moving toward the officer.

I read the testimony of the medical examiner....

He said there appeared to be soot in the thumb wound....indicating a close range shot...

this is the whole key to making the cops story appear more credible...

my problem is we have the technology to get well beyond "APPEARED TO BE"

so I do not buy it...

9/10/2015 11:45:42 AM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

So "Appeared to be" means you can invent anything you want, even if it violates witness testimony, and multiple "appeared to be's" all coincide with each other.

9/10/2015 11:47:58 AM Panama City, FL  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from nuffan:

He said there appeared to be soot in the thumb wound....indicating a close range shot...

so I do not buy it...

U want to split hairs over his choice of words.

The fact is Browns blood was inside the car, there were no entrance wounds in his back, his hands could not have been over his head, there was a blood trail indicating he was moving toward the cop. Forensics dont lie.

By the way there was at least one witness who's account was consistant with the officers.

[Edited 9/10/2015 11:48:41 AM ]

9/10/2015 11:52:15 AM Panama City, FL  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
33, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
perfectly rational reason

That's because you're an idiot

I deal with reality unlike your bias racist dumbass. I already once too many embarrass you and i know your dumbass still in your feelings ... remember no matter how hard you try to prove a point you will fail !

9/10/2015 11:54:46 AM Panama City, FL  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
33, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from nuffan:

so I do not buy it...

I don't buy it either.... it just was fix.

9/10/2015 11:55:35 AM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
So "Appeared to be" means you can invent anything you want, even if it violates witness testimony, and multiple "appeared to be's" all coincide with each other.

I am not inventing anything...

I am saying I do not buy the story we have been told to believe...by the officials with the most to lose if this was a wrongful shooting...

THAT IS ALL...

I even said he may have been a THUG...

Hell even if I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and the first shot happened at the car (which at this point I find hard to believe based on the people I heard describe the events) it does not explain 10 shots most of which were from a distance of greater than 10 feet...

the people describing say 7 shots were fired after he turned and faced the officer...with his hands raised...and so far I have only heard the cop claim that was not how that happened and then a medical examiner with a vague appeared to be soot...there are test w can do to determine if it was gun powder residue from close range...why was that not done? maybe to make it easier to sell the version being sold?

I can play devils advocate all day....it does not help....

The only claim I make is I do not believe the bullshit story being sold in this case...this one case...and I have given my reasons...

draw from it whatever the f**k you wish...

9/10/2015 11:57:47 AM Panama City, FL  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
33, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from nuffan:

I am saying I do not buy the story we have been told to believe...by the officials with the most to lose if this was a wrongful shooting...

THAT IS ALL...

Hell even if I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and the first shot happened at the car (which at this point I find hard to believe based on the people I heard describe the events) it does not explain 10 shots most of which were from a distance of greater than 10 feet...

the people describing say 7 shots were fired after he turned and faced the officer...with his hands raised...and so far I have only heard the cop claim that was not how that happened and then a medical examiner with a vague appeared to be soot...there are test w can do to determine if it was gun powder residue from close range...why was that not done? maybe to make it easier to sell the version being sold?

The only claim I make is I do not believe the bullshit story being sold in this case...this one case...and I have given my reasons...

Well said

9/10/2015 12:02:01 PM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

apparently we are reading different reports.

9/10/2015 12:04:18 PM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
apparently we are reading different reports.

no after reading your post in the other thread where you seem to come to the DEFENSE of pentopaper...

It is very clear to me, you believe the cop simply because Michael Brown is black...

Sorry no time for absolute racist...

[Edited 9/10/2015 12:04:40 PM ]

9/10/2015 12:06:40 PM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I didn't come to the defense of anyone.
I think, and research, myself.

9/10/2015 12:07:38 PM Panama City, FL  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from nuffan:

THAT IS ALL...

Ur opinion fails to acknowledge that 3, THREE separate reports confirm
Browns blood on the officers gun, the door panel of the car, and the officers uniform, NO entry wounds in his back etc. etc.

Do u believe the justice department would have let this go if they had ANY evidence to the contrary?

9/10/2015 12:13:04 PM Panama City, FL  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
33, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from nuffan:
no after reading your post in the other thread where you seem to come to the DEFENSE of pentopaper...

It is very clear to me, you believe the cop simply because Michael Brown is black...

Exactly
And he have proven himself to being a prejudice bias racist individual who stand with his hate of other people. This issue or any issues shouldn't be base on how the media falsely input things or race matter. Most Americans are not sheeps and will think for themselves and go with reality of what is presented and the obvious.

9/10/2015 12:23:29 PM Panama City, FL  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from 1truuprince:
Exactly
And he have proven himself to being a prejudice bias racist individual who stand with his hate of other people. This issue or any issues shouldn't be base on how the media falsely input things or race matter. Most Americans are not sheeps and will think for themselves and go with reality of what is presented and the obvious.

The reality is 3 separate investigations came to the same conclusion.

9/10/2015 12:24:54 PM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from nuffan:

It's very clear to me you are playing the race card here, and BTW, if I defended pentopaper for anything it was for the post, not the content of his character.

It seems you, like many others have this attitude blacks have a separate set of laws they must follow.

I was taught to respect the police, do as they say.
If brown did that, he would be alive today.
The police are going to win a fight, it is what they are hired for, and they will use whatever force they need.

9/10/2015 12:26:33 PM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
The reality is 3 separate investigations came to the same conclusion.

Try f*g is an idiot, he has a couple profiles he uses on his threads to argue with the dumbest things.
he is a black boy with two indian profiles.

9/10/2015 12:27:05 PM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from juma2112: Ur opinion fails to acknowledge that 3, THREE separate reports confirm Browns blood on the officers gun, the door panel of the car, and the officers uniform, NO entry wounds in his back etc. etc.

Do u believe the justice department would have let this go if they had ANY evidence to the contrary?

yes

I still want to know why we did not do a gun powder residual test...not sure why it would not be standard procedure quite frankly...

blood is quite simple to move around after the fact...

too many things just do not wash so cleanly with this...

why are so many stories from the neighbors in such alignment and why are they so different from the officers story...

many of these statements recorded while the body was still laying in the road...not weeks later...

two of the wounds enter from the side six from the front...and then the thumb wound...

The thumb wound and no entries from the back at first had me buying the story....the more it developed the less it sounded genuine...

to the point now simply do not know the true story here...

and I do not buy the cops version...

The cop claims it happened in the car...

all the witness say Michael Brown was never in the car....only there was a struggle at the cars window with officer inside and Michael Brown outside the car...

Now the one kid with him at the time claims the cop reached out the window and grabbed Michael Brown, not sure I believe this either...but it still does not collaborate Michael Brown was ever in the car...never known a cop to put a suspect in the car without cuffing them...

many little things are just not adding up...but big enough I do not believe the white wash used to justify 10 shots fired at an unarmed teen...

sorry....

9/10/2015 12:31:20 PM Panama City, FL  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

unarmed teen...is not relevant,

Multiple shots were fired because the cop is trained to do just that.

If you look at the wounds he was only hit 6 times, minor wounds, until the final one to the top of the lowered head, while he was charging.

That's why they empty their gun, this is a classic case, the first few did not stop him.

9/10/2015 1:24:04 PM Panama City, FL  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from nuffan:
Quote from juma2112: Ur opinion fails to acknowledge that 3, THREE separate reports confirm Browns blood on the officers gun, the door panel of the car, and the officers uniform, NO entry wounds in his back etc. etc.

yes

I still want to know why we did not do a gun powder residual test...not sure why it would not be standard procedure quite frankly...

blood is quite simple to move around after the fact...

too many things just do not wash so cleanly with this...

why are so many stories from the neighbors in such alignment and why are they so different from the officers story...

many of these statements recorded while the body was still laying in the road...not weeks later...

two of the wounds enter from the side six from the front...and then the thumb wound...

The thumb wound and no entries from the back at first had me buying the story....the more it developed the less it sounded genuine...

to the point now simply do not know the true story here...

and I do not buy the cops version...

The cop claims it happened in the car...

all the witness say Michael Brown was never in the car....only there was a struggle at the cars window with officer inside and Michael Brown outside the car...

Now the one kid with him at the time claims the cop reached out the window and grabbed Michael Brown, not sure I believe this either...but it still does not collaborate Michael Brown was ever in the car...never known a cop to put a suspect in the car without cuffing them...

many little things are just not adding up...but big enough I do not believe the white wash used to justify 10 shots fired at an unarmed teen...

sorry....

I think I see why ur having trouble believing the story.
It's because ur getting ur info from MSNBC (or some media out)

The officer never said Brown was in the car, he said Brown reached into the car.

The autopsy reportS show no entrance or exit wounds to his sides.
They list (I believe) 3 wounds to his arms (which could not have been raised) 2 entrance wounds in the chest, one of which was likely a re-entry from one of the arm shots, and 1 (possibly 2 i dont recall) to the head. Plus the wound to his hand.

No wounds in the side, and no entrance wounds in the back.

[Edited 9/10/2015 1:25:39 PM ]

9/10/2015 1:27:01 PM Panama City, FL  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
33, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Try f*g is an idiot, he has a couple profiles he uses on his threads to argue with the dumbest things.
he is a black boy with two indian profiles.

This is where you fail and prove how much of a idiot you are by assuming because you can't control your emotions. You have been proven to be a weak minded racist prick many times so what you say is irrelevant.

9/10/2015 1:52:47 PM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from Yasureoktoo: unarmed teen...is not relevant

Why?

sounds pretty important to me...

It all started in the car, him reaching in the car (your version) his reaching in the car for his gun...

First I just have trouble believe that statement from the surface...

This cop rolls up on two black youths and one of them rushes the car and tries to take the officers gun? That just does not sound true....but okay lets go with it is...

yet the gun was fired many times striking the suspect 10 times (okay 9 if one is a reentry) most of the shots from more than 10 feet away...

This is not a cop being drawn on emptying his clip...

Sounds more like to me a black teen running away from the scene and getting gunned down...if it started at the car...and the remaining shots all entered from the front...from a distance...because Brown was rushing after him? yet it started point blank...

none of it fits logic in anyway...sounds more made up to me...

9/10/2015 2:00:34 PM Panama City, FL  
1truuprince
Franklinville, NJ
33, joined Apr. 2012

Sounds just right, it just doesn't add up from the start to the finish. Am not taking sides but the cop story is pretty fishie.

[Edited 9/10/2015 2:01:58 PM ]

9/10/2015 2:01:21 PM Panama City, FL  

nuffan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,120)
Kennesaw, GA
52, joined Mar. 2014

BTW do not recall seeing any MSNBC clips...seen several media reports...mostly from CNN saw one on Fox, of course Fox parrots your narrative...black thug visciously attacks cop while on a rampage and gets shot...by God fearing cop on the job to protect you...

I do not really care about the officers religion, and I agree 95% of the cops out there are there to protect us, and do well at a shitty job for not so great pay...

but the other 5% suck outloud...and this very well could be one of those cases...

9/10/2015 2:02:11 PM Panama City, FL  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from nuffan:
Quote from Yasureoktoo: unarmed teen...is not relevant

Why?

sounds pretty important to me...

It all started in the car, him reaching in the car (your version) his reaching in the car for his gun...

First I just have trouble believe that statement from the surface...

This cop rolls up on two black youths and one of them rushes the car and tries to take the officers gun? That just does not sound true....but okay lets go with it is...

yet the gun was fired many times striking the suspect 10 times (okay 9 if one is a reentry) most of the shots from more than 10 feet away...

This is not a cop being drawn on emptying his clip...

Sounds more like to me a black teen running away from the scene and getting gunned down...if it started at the car...and the remaining shots all entered from the front...from a distance...because Brown was rushing after him? yet it started point blank...

none of it fits logic in anyway...sounds more made up to me...

More MSNBC bs.

Brown was not hit 10 times. More like 7 (8 counting the hand wound).

It did start at the car, Brown did run, and the cop pursued. Brown then turned and taunted the cop, and then charged.
police are not trained to empty the mag. They are trained to fire until the suspect goes down.

Read the actual reports instead of media accounts.

9/10/2015 2:03:05 PM Panama City, FL  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,693)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

I believe you think that Brown was asking the officer to dance.

If a big guy like Brown attacked me I would have done the same thing.

I am older now, when I was younger I could have put up a fight.

I don't think that you realize what a violent attack even by an unarmed man is.

Don't you realize the damage someone can do with their hands and feet only?

Even at my age I could easily kill you with my bare hands.

And in less than 5 seconds.

ludlowlowell - Panama City, FL