Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals listcrawler

So we have been maintaining in touch with facebook and skype face to face chats. craigslist boone iowa personals There are not to a lot of men and women and the 1 do not respond. Video dates are now accessible if you cannot meet in particular person and there s a ‘speed date alternative for two minute virtual dates with other on the web members. bolivious I can re enable my account and come across the name of this button and reply back when I ve completed so.

skipthegames

Write your suggested subjects on a notecard or whiteboard, or project them on a wall. globe dating site That s why Bumble is the perfect alternative for girls seeking a significant partnership with a man. You can get something you want from dating web pages but you just need to have to know exactly where and what you stand for. omegle roleplay ideas Free BACKGROUND Data Available UPON REQUEST.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/17/2015 3:42:33 PM  
blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,621)
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from hallucis:
Why? What direct threat do they pose to you personally?

I cannot believe your asking this question.

They pose a threat to anyone who doesn't adhere to their vile evil religion.

And I don't.

So personally they are a threat to me.

Plus I don't like women and children being raped.

Nor do I like women and children being buried alive.

Nor do I like men being burned at the stake.

Nor do I like people having their heads cut off .

Shall I go on hallucis?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/17/2015 3:50:51 PM Bunker Hill, WV  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,832)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from hallucis:
Why? What direct threat do they pose to you personally?

Actually it is not ISIS that needs to be destroyed, it is Islam that needs to be destroyed, and they pose a threat to every non-muslim on the planet, including other muslims themselves.

9/17/2015 4:32:06 PM Bunker Hill, WV  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (65,274)
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from blake6972:
I cannot believe your asking this question.They pose a threat to anyone who doesn't adhere to their vile evil religion. And I don't. So personally they are a threat to me. Plus I don't like women and children being raped. Nor do I like women and children being buried alive. Nor do I like men being burned at the stake. Nor do I like people having their heads cut off . Shall I go on hallucis?
----------------------------------------------

Their vile evil religion ???

ORLY?

Syria launches air strikes on ISIL-held Raqqa

Jets carry out at least 11 attacks in assault on ISIL-held city by forces loyal to President Assad.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/syria-launches-rare-strikes-isil-held-raqqa-150917133140290.html

So here we have using YOUR logic ... the air force on one side of that vile evil religion... pounding the hell out of the other side of that vile evil religion.

So which side of that vile evil religion are you on?

9/17/2015 4:36:27 PM Bunker Hill, WV  
blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Neither.

Duh.

9/17/2015 4:52:53 PM Bunker Hill, WV  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from blake6972:
Neither.

Duh.
===================================

Yeah; I kinda figured you weren't on the side of Syria. Even though the population of Syria is 70% Christian.

If a Christian isn't the SAME kind of Christian YOU claim to be; they might as well be a Muslim, right?

9/17/2015 5:01:40 PM Bunker Hill, WV  
hallucis
Troy, NY
45, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from blake6972:
I cannot believe your asking this question.

They pose a threat to anyone who doesn't adhere to their vile evil religion.

And I don't.

So personally they are a threat to me.

Plus I don't like women and children being raped.
This also happens in America. Probably in West Virginia. Do you feel threatened by it?

Nor do I like women and children being buried alive.
This also happens in America. Do you feel personally threatened by it?
Nor do I like men being burned at the stake.
Men have been burned alive in America. Do you feel personally threatened by it?

Nor do I like people having their heads cut off.
This has also happened in America. Do you feel personally threatened by it?

Shall I go on hallucis?

Yes. Please do.

9/17/2015 5:13:25 PM Bunker Hill, WV  
blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from blake6972:
Neither.

Duh.

Yeah; I kinda figured you weren't on the side of Syria. Even though the population of Syria is 70% Christian.

If a Christian isn't the SAME kind of Christian YOU claim to be; they might as well be a Muslim, right?

Where did I ever claim to be a Christian?

And the population of Syria is not 70% Christians.

The post that you made earlier came off as the enemy was destroying eachother. Therefore I wouldn't be on any side.

Why do you always want to be negative?

9/17/2015 5:32:31 PM Bunker Hill, WV  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from blake6972:

The post that you made earlier came off as the enemy was destroying eachother. Therefore I wouldn't be on any side.

---------------------------------------------

Semantics much?

Only if you're using wikipedia as a source...which of course you ARE since you don't know any better.

Right, right, right, you claim to be a "follower of Christ". Whatever.

So if a Syrian Christian isn't the very same type of "follower of Christ" that you claim to be then they might as well be Muslim, right?

The "enemy" isn't destroying each other. Christian Syria and Christian Russia are destroying Israel's proxy army ISIS.

But hey, thanks for coming out of the closet and admitting however inadvertently you regard Christians as being the enemy.

9/17/2015 5:35:47 PM Bunker Hill, WV  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Jews chuckle about their “Jihadi John” “war on terror” PSYOP they’re cashing in on and using to consolidate the stolen state of Israel in the Middle East

A global “war on terror” was the real 9/11 Jew PSYOP; and the Jew banksters and their acolytes with vested interests in the global military-industrial complex have been chuckling together about the cash they’ve made out of the orchestrated atrocities of it ever since.

9/17/2015 5:52:46 PM Bunker Hill, WV  

mr_bad_robot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,249)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Unconfirmed report out of Israel today. One Russian fighter jet shot down in Syria Pilot dead.

9/17/2015 6:15:41 PM Bunker Hill, WV  
blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from blake6972:

---------------------------------------------

Semantics much?

Only if you're using wikipedia as a source...which of course you ARE since you don't know any better.

Right, right, right, you claim to be a "follower of Christ". Whatever.

So if a Syrian Christian isn't the very same type of "follower of Christ" that you claim to be then they might as well be Muslim, right?

The "enemy" isn't destroying each other. Christian Syria and Christian Russia are destroying Israel's proxy army ISIS.

But hey, thanks for coming out of the closet and admitting however inadvertently you regard Christians as being the enemy.

Dude you are not to bright.

Presumptuous much?

Christian is a label.

And there are many different sects considering "Christianity" just like the Muslim faith.

Sometimes I follow Christ sometimes I don't, due to my sin nature where I am the chief sinner.

I am not Christ like, although I do exercise certain Christ like attributes.

I am a believer in Jesus The Christ.

I am saved and sealed by the blood of the crucified One.

I have been judged and my sentence is death. My flesh and bones will go to the ground, but my soul will reside with my Lord and Saviour .

I have humbly knelt before the cross at Calvary.

By faith thru grace I have accepted God's free gift of salvation.

I didn't earn it nor do I deserve it, but I accepted it.

Man created religion infused and influenced by Lucifer "The fallen one".

The father of lies.

The author of confusion.

But God provided His only begotten Son, as a sacrifice for our salvation.

His will is that ALL come to repentance and accept His free gift of salvation thru His Son Jesus The Christ who shed His blood on the cross at Calvary for EVERYONE.

FYI, pride comes before destruction and a haughty spirit before the fall.

He that hath an ear... let him hear...

9/17/2015 6:50:48 PM Bunker Hill, WV  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Ann Coulter: “How Many F—ing Jews do These People Think There are in the United States?”

It’s happening.

They said it wouldn’t happen.

But it is absolutely happening.

There is a wing of the GOP which is going to launch a full-on rebellion against the Christ-killing kikes.

During last night’s debate, every candidate besides Trump was obsessive-compulsively shilling for Jews and Israel, and Queen Ann responded with fury, in such a way that no single “conservative” media figure since Pat Buchanan has ever done.

She tweeted: “How many f—ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?”

In other words: “You people are all shilling for the Jews. This is America, not Israel. This is a White country, and it belongs to us, not some Middle Eastern parasite.”

She has previously shilled for Israel, but was clearly paying only lip-service, knowing how the game is played. But eventually, you just can’t take it anymore.

Did she just collapse her career?

Well, she’s not going to be back on Fox or CNN any time soon, I can tell you that.

I pray to God she doesn’t apologize. And she hasn’t yet.

The importance of what she did cannot be quantified.

She just singled that the party is over.

The goyim know.

9/17/2015 9:02:02 PM Bunker Hill, WV  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,832)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from longbobby:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

gaybobbie you're a f**king idiot.

.Syria was 10% Christian 5 years ago, now it is probably 5%.

Or are they all Jews.

You lying piece of shit.

9/18/2015 7:52:31 AM Bunker Hill, WV  
fallguy02379
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,899)
Brockton, MA
51, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from urealysucklol:
That's muh real pic,

then you can be traced........just sayin

blake6972 - Bunker Hill, WV