Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is listcrawler

You choose the gender or genders you happen to be interested in, the age variety you are hunting for and how close in distance you d like a potential match to be. craigslist cochrane alberta Share your strategies and tactics for overcoming anxiety right here. 99 per month. doublelist louisville ky Whilst i was with my ex bf , he was actively making use of tinder and Coffee meets Bagel, facebook , instagram to verify girls out and try to lure them on the pre text of he is quite single .

real adult hookup

That s why CMB sends you seven selections a day that are cautiously chosen based on their matching algorithm. trinidad hook up 15 per 1 credit). But, at the same time, a lot of distinct subcultures have their personal dating apps and mingling events, and I never consider these are culty, so maybe my issues aren t well founded. sleeping dogs dating I met a girl on Tinder and for our second date, we agreed to meet at my regional watering hole.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/17/2015 8:08:03 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
cafe_express
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,292)
Gueydan, LA
84, joined Mar. 2013

WELL, WELL, WELL! AND JOHN KERRY HAD TO BE THE ONE TO VISIT THE IRANIANS TO SETTLE THE NUCLEAR TALKS! ISN'T THAT COMFORTING?
NEVER SAW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS IN THE NEWS.....

We Americans are SUCH patsies! Talk about sleeping with the enemy…..

Maybe you don’t know that in 2009 the daughter of Secretary of State John Kerry, Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry, married an Iranian physician named Dr. Brian Vale Nahed.

Well, I am sure no mainstream media reported this.

Guess who was the best man at the wedding?

Mohammad Javad Zarif. Let me explain who is Mr. Zarif.

Zarif is Iran’s current minister of foreign affair's. He was Kerry’s chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations. I am not kidding!

This is crazy

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/17/2015 8:09:58 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
cafe_express
Gueydan, LA
84, joined Mar. 2013

If you ever had a doubt about the time you saw O'bummer whisper to Vladimir Putin to "Wait until after the election, it will be easier".

You now know, these azzholas are all sleeping with each other.

9/17/2015 8:22:41 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
61falcon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,802)
New Hope, PA
75, joined Feb. 2008

John Kerry made the information public before his confirmation as U.S.Secretary of State in March of 2013.Kerry's daughter and her husband are both doctors at Mass General Hospital in Boston.Her Iranian husbands parents reside in Los Angelas.

9/17/2015 8:57:45 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,532)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

I always suspected something like this.
Here we have a guy who is supposed to possess common sense, and sucking muslim d*ck all the time.
He probably has high ranking contacts through this arrangement.

9/17/2015 8:58:20 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

sureshot40
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,039)
Drumright, OK
46, joined Apr. 2011

Danger, danger, danger.

9/17/2015 9:06:03 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
61falcon
New Hope, PA
75, joined Feb. 2008

Christiane Amanpour is an Iranian born journalist married to a Jew, Jamie Rubin.......so what!!

9/17/2015 9:08:05 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
m_gonzales
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,581)
San Antonio, TX
26, joined Sep. 2012

Whoa. Clearly this goes too far.

9/17/2015 9:09:06 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
m_gonzales
San Antonio, TX
26, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from cafe_express:
If you ever had a doubt about the time you saw O'bummer whisper to Vladimir Putin to "Wait until after the election, it will be easier".

I'm 100% sure you never saw that.

9/17/2015 9:11:43 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

sureshot40
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,039)
Drumright, OK
46, joined Apr. 2011

Clearly this was an inside deal, where America gets nothing but John Kerry's family and friends gets a lot.

9/17/2015 9:28:36 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
61falcon
New Hope, PA
75, joined Feb. 2008

As with the Benghazi and email bullshit the right wing trying to manufacture a problem where non exists.I'm sure all you right wing fascists would much prefer to go to war with Iran and waste more American lives and tax dollars.

9/17/2015 9:32:38 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from 61falcon:
Christiane Amanpour is an Iranian born journalist married to a Jew, Jamie Rubin.......so what!!

Huge difference.

9/17/2015 9:34:46 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (44,142)
Ocala, FL
57, joined Jul. 2013

This will be beneficial, kerry can take him to moscow for talks.

9/18/2015 7:03:44 AM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
cafe_express
Gueydan, LA
84, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from m_gonzales:
I'm 100% sure you never saw that.

Here you go Gonzales:

VIDEO: Obama Caught Telling Russian Leader To Wait ...

Video for obama whispers to vladimir putin "wait until after election"? 1:14

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0DYcHtTlI

Mar 26, 2012 - Uploaded by GOP War Room
Bill Plante of CBS News reports on Obama telling Russian President ... VIDEO: Obama Caught Telling ...
By - The Washington Times - Wednesday, April 4, 2012

President Obama has promised incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin that the United States will make itself weaker for Russia by agreeing not to improve our anti-missile defenses against any possible ballistic missile attacks (“Hot mic: Obama begs Russians for ‘space’ on missile defense talks,” Web, March 26).

This promise was given to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in an open-microphone gaffe overheard last month. In the conversation, Mr. Obama pleaded for more “space” to maneuver and said he would have more flexibility after his presidential election was over. He implied he would then be able to give the Russians what they wanted.

When Mr. Obama knew that he had been caught, he tried to laugh it off by covering a microphone in the next meeting. Apparently many Obama supporters do not care very much about this gaffe, but all the world leaders, including those in Europe and Israel, took note.

According to a former insider of the Clinton administration, in the Obama promise to stop improvements and allow our defenses to become weaker, Mr. Obama is reasserting a somewhat similar policy of President Bill Clinton toward Russia. That is, he is promising not to improve U.S. anti-missile defenses, which could possibly lead to the sacrifice of our country and the lives of the American people. The sacrifice is justified by a radical leftist ideology devoted to completely disarming America because of our “immoral” wars and past actions against various peoples.

9/18/2015 7:10:44 AM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
fallguy02379
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,450)
Brockton, MA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from cafe_express:
Here you go Gonzales:

VIDEO: Obama Caught Telling Russian Leader To Wait ...

Video for obama whispers to vladimir putin "wait until after election"? 1:14

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0DYcHtTlI

Mar 26, 2012 - Uploaded by GOP War Room
Bill Plante of CBS News reports on Obama telling Russian President ... VIDEO: Obama Caught Telling ...
By - The Washington Times - Wednesday, April 4, 2012

President Obama has promised incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin that the United States will make itself weaker for Russia by agreeing not to improve our anti-missile defenses against any possible ballistic missile attacks (“Hot mic: Obama begs Russians for ‘space’ on missile defense talks,” Web, March 26).

This promise was given to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in an open-microphone gaffe overheard last month. In the conversation, Mr. Obama pleaded for more “space” to maneuver and said he would have more flexibility after his presidential election was over. He implied he would then be able to give the Russians what they wanted.

When Mr. Obama knew that he had been caught, he tried to laugh it off by covering a microphone in the next meeting. Apparently many Obama supporters do not care very much about this gaffe, but all the world leaders, including those in Europe and Israel, took note.

According to a former insider of the Clinton administration, in the Obama promise to stop improvements and allow our defenses to become weaker, Mr. Obama is reasserting a somewhat similar policy of President Bill Clinton toward Russia. That is, he is promising not to improve U.S. anti-missile defenses, which could possibly lead to the sacrifice of our country and the lives of the American people. The sacrifice is justified by a radical leftist ideology devoted to completely disarming America because of our “immoral” wars and past actions against various peoples.

Imagine a man telling another man to wait until after the election.....considering if he didn't win?

doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out

imagine if Obama said.........wait until AFTER i win the election?..........the conservatives would of been all over that as well.

might want to go look at some of the republican family trees as well.......

9/18/2015 7:12:28 AM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
fallguy02379
Brockton, MA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Based on your thought process.......Ted Cruz should be seen as an enemy because he father is Cuban ?

9/18/2015 8:21:19 AM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
fun4unus
Highland, MI
67, joined May. 2014

Quote from fallguy02379:
Imagine a man telling another man to wait until after the election.....considering if he didn't win?

doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out

imagine if Obama said.........wait until AFTER i win the election?..........the conservatives would of been all over that as well.

might want to go look at some of the republican family trees as well.......

We don't need to imagine. Obama did say it to Putin before the 2012 election. Obama knew that he would win, by a landslide. The fix was in, no doubt and it may be as well with Bush vs Hillary....

And with Kerry, it not what you know, it's who you know. His link to Iranian leaders via his daughter's marriage to an Iranian doctor who is friendly with Iran's minister of foreign affairs. Thus, his demeanor and attitude is incredulous as he sold us to Iran, actually the USA buying Iran and settling on an agreement that puts the entire world in danger once Iran has the "bomb"!

9/18/2015 9:13:07 AM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

mr_bad_robot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,854)
Cincinnati, OH
41, joined Jul. 2014

It is odd that the WH has a lot of ties with people with connections from Iran. Kerry's Daughter, Valerie Jarrett and Huma Abedin.

9/18/2015 9:52:02 AM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,305)
Orleans, ON
47, joined May. 2008
online now!

Lovely group

It is certainly heartening to see some people choose the path of peace, instead of hatred and killing.

9/18/2015 12:47:10 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
47, joined May. 2008
online now!

I'm curious how exactly you folks figure opening trade back up with Iran "gives them the bomb". Are you afraid that they will buy one off of eBay (or more likely from the US military industrial complex)?

Do you imagine the sanctions somehow prevented Iran from trading oil to China for a nuke, or just asking Russia to hook them up with one or ten? Do you delude yourself that China and Russia (and Pakistan, all nuclear powers) were respecting the trade embargo? (Hint - Iran has been selling plenty of oil to China all this time. China was getting a nice discount because Iran couldn't sell their oil on the open market, so allowing them to do so again is a big hit to China's budget! But of course your handlers didn't mention that little piece of the puzzle, did they?)

Are you under the mistaken information that bomb-making requires a nuclear power plant?

I'm just trying to figure out if there's even the faintest shred of rational thinking involved in this particular slab of propaganda. It appears to be nothing more logical than "I hate and fear the Iranian people because I have been told to by my handlers, therefore anything that keeps them as poor as possible is A-OK by me!"

9/18/2015 12:57:20 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
fallguy02379
Brockton, MA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from fun4unus:
We don't need to imagine. Obama did say it to Putin before the 2012 election. Obama knew that he would win, by a landslide. The fix was in, no doubt and it may be as well with Bush vs Hillary....

And with Kerry, it not what you know, it's who you know. His link to Iranian leaders via his daughter's marriage to an Iranian doctor who is friendly with Iran's minister of foreign affairs. Thus, his demeanor and attitude is incredulous as he sold us to Iran, actually the USA buying Iran and settling on an agreement that puts the entire world in danger once Iran has the "bomb"!

most retarded thing i have read

how the f**k does a marriage connect you directly to a countries leadership?
and based on some other posts........looks like Iran has had Uranium for quite some time already

9/18/2015 1:02:08 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (44,142)
Ocala, FL
57, joined Jul. 2013

Maybe we know "death to America" isn't a love chant.

9/18/2015 1:04:18 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,419)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from lobo_corazon:

I'm just trying to figure out if there's even the faintest shred of rational thinking involved in this particular slab of propaganda. It appears to be nothing more logical than "I hate and fear the Iranian people because I have been told to by my handlers, therefore anything that keeps them as poor as possible is A-OK by me!"

I'm trying to figure out, where's the Iranian government's responsibility for the plight of its people?

9/18/2015 1:05:27 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
47, joined May. 2008
online now!

Is "let's invade Iran" a love chant?

Do you really expect love in return for the naked hatred (and Hellfire missles) you send their way? Really?

Ever read "The Secret", or know what it's about? Ever hear of "The Golden Rule"?

9/18/2015 1:06:17 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
47, joined May. 2008
online now!

Juma - Let us know if you come up with something.

9/18/2015 1:11:50 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from lobo_corazon:
Juma - Let us know if you come up with something.

I'm thinking it's something to do with MULTIPLE violations of the NPT, weapons smuggling to terrorist organizations etc.

And whos chanting lets invade Iran?

9/18/2015 1:22:00 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
bill_i_am2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,968)
FPO, AP
53, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from juma2112:
I'm thinking it's something to do with MULTIPLE violations of the NPT, weapons smuggling to terrorist organizations etc.

Missed opportunities, like Patton with Russia and MacArthur with China !

Reagan should have bombed Iran back further into the stone age in the 1980's

9/18/2015 2:28:09 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from lobo_corazon:
Ever hear of "The Golden Rule"?

Whoever has the Gold

makes the rules

9/18/2015 2:30:40 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
47, joined May. 2008
online now!

Quote from juma2112:

lol seriously? You need to start paying attention. You could start with the last 5 or 10 minutes of Romney's keynote address at the 2012 GOP Nomination Convention, and then maybe read some threads on DH for the past 5 years.

Short answer for you - American Social Conservatives are.

9/18/2015 2:31:40 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
47, joined May. 2008
online now!

Quote from fallguy02379:

You have to remember that these guys are still stuck in the middle ages.

9/18/2015 2:33:56 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from fallguy02379:

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Poor failguy,

Dumber than a box of rocks.

9/18/2015 3:05:12 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
61falcon
New Hope, PA
75, joined Feb. 2008

I am damned sure that most of these right wing bigots would be more than happy to receive his surgical knowledge and talent if they ever needed it.Both Kerry's daughter and her husband have outstanding education and medical training backgrounds.They have been married since 2009 and have at least one child.

9/18/2015 3:06:04 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
m_gonzales
San Antonio, TX
26, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from cafe_express:
Here you go Gonzales:

This promise was given to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev

Point made.

9/18/2015 3:31:38 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

maniacmassager
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,406)
Lawrence, MA
50, joined Mar. 2008
online now!

Now I hate kerrys daughter.

9/18/2015 4:03:43 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from lobo_corazon:
lol seriously? You need to start paying attention. You could start with the last 5 or 10 minutes of Romney's keynote address at the 2012 GOP Nomination Convention, and then maybe read some threads on DH for the past 5 years.

Short answer for you - American Social Conservatives are.

We've been through this before.

I've listened to Romney's speech, and read the transcript, and he NEVER calls for invasion, or attack.
Repeating this bullshit doesnt make it true.

I asked (in another thread) for another example of someone (with clout) calling for an invasion of Iran, but u didnt answer.

Soooo...?

9/18/2015 6:25:42 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
cafe_express
Gueydan, LA
84, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from 61falcon:
I am damned sure that most of these right wing bigots would be more than happy to receive his surgical knowledge and talent if they ever needed it.Both Kerry's daughter and her husband have outstanding education and medical training backgrounds.They have been married since 2009 and have at least one child.

You post does not make it acceptable to sleep with the enemy that has leadership connections and when we are sending Kerry to make deals. We have plenty of our own surgeons that are brilliant without having to resort to either of those two.

Do you speak that highly of Ben Carson, Falcon or do you badmouth him because of his beliefs?

You remind me of Hickory Nut and her "Stand by your man" crap when Bill got caught with his pants down. I call BS

9/19/2015 1:56:54 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
fallguy02379
Brockton, MA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from maniacmassager:
Now I hate kerrys daughter.

Yes, we got that feeling you hate ALL women now

9/19/2015 2:01:25 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

progrocknic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,079)
Mount Arlington, NJ
32, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from m_gonzales:
Point made.

Lol. Putin, Medvedev..... same thing right? Lol.

9/19/2015 2:43:16 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  

pentopaper2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,159)
Norman, OK
48, joined Apr. 2014

is there anything liberals cant make a excuse for

9/19/2015 2:57:02 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
fallguy02379
Brockton, MA
52, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from pentopaper2:
is there anything liberals cant make a excuse for

huh?

a woman marries a man from another country and some how it directly affects how her father conducts business on behalf of the United States with another country?

are you people insane?...........honestly

OMG Nixon had Kissinger in his cabinet..that MUST of meant Nixon bowed to Germany with trade agreements........

Bush had .Carlos Gutierrez,Elaine Chao,Mel Martinez.......Bush MUST of been a traitor for having these people in his administration lol

some of you are really deranged

9/19/2015 3:54:48 PM John Kerry, his daughter, sleeping with the enemy  
cafe_express
Gueydan, LA
84, joined Mar. 2013

You are not comparing the same thing, the political connections are way different here. Politics make for some strange bedfellows. Wait until the sheet hits the fan and he takes her kids back to his country. The Karan teaches them to lie.