Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Also specializes in your 1st and single older ladies. girls in youngstown ohio I cannot obtain a girlfriend irl, or online, so I am just accomplished at this point. CMB for guys is such a bore go back to Tinder. rubmaps stockton When it is uncomplicated to get then it is a commodity.

skipthegames chat

It also depends on what sort of individual you are, I will talk to any person in a bar, in line at the bank, whilst shopping, on a train, effectively you get the idea. dating sites in nw arkansas At the time, I loved the idea of online dating and went out with other Manhattanites practically each and every weekend. What is greater than becoming weird around every other and sharing silliest and crippling thoughts with every single other mainly because there s no explanation to hide your original self? As soon as you have crossed the line of weirdness, congratulations!! You can believe of your future with ease and happiness! speed dating grand rapids You can have total confidence that all of your compatible matches are looking for the exact same point you are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/30/2015 2:38:00 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
older_rh_sc
Rock Hill, SC
54, joined Dec. 2012

Still searching for a RELIGION that's based on fear! I've come to a conclusion that alot (not all) of people atheist, agnostic and others ditched the Christan faith because its rooted in fear. With Halloween coming up, bunch of Churches are screaming about Hell and devil (which is completely made up) to scare folks to go to church. We're being told about sin,and which sin is bad now only to move the masses I a direction of which the leaders what to go. Fear of not giving enough so a bigger Church can be built.
Just can't follow a RELIGION built on Fear.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/30/2015 3:03:14 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,444)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from older_rh_sc:
Still searching for a RELIGION that's based on fear! I've come to a conclusion that alot (not all) of people atheist, agnostic and others ditched the Christan faith because its rooted in fear. With Halloween coming up, bunch of Churches are screaming about Hell and devil (which is completely made up) to scare folks to go to church. We're being told about sin,and which sin is bad now only to move the masses I a direction of which the leaders what to go. Fear of not giving enough so a bigger Church can be built.

Why would a non-religious individual ever want to waste their time searching for a "religion"?

Peace

10/30/2015 7:29:58 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,556)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

I think you should investigate something Eastern, spirituality, the true core of every religion.

Try these links:

The Forty rules of Love is a story about the Life of Shames of Tabriz:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQFjADahUKEwir_rPMl-rIAhVHxGMKHUtCAtg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkitabdostpk.blogspot.com%2F2015%2F04%2Fthe-forty-rules-of-love-by-elif-shafak.html&usg=AFQjCNFDRZxHraJyXH8R3WarbOAu6ff9NA&sig2=4VPu4quQjKfn-dHKhFehqQ

https://medium.com/sant-mat-radhasoami-books/sant-mat-library-free-e-books-online-recommended-reading-table-of-contents-an-introduction-780e67a3665c

http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/elixir.htm

http://www.santmat-thetruth.de/home.html

Everything is no copyright and free.

There is also a marvelous book by Julian Johnson- The Path of the Masters. Free online.

10/30/2015 8:06:14 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
older_rh_sc
Rock Hill, SC
54, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from asanb:
I think you should investigate something Eastern, spirituality, the true core of every religion.

Try these links:

The Forty rules of Love is a story about the Life of Shames of Tabriz:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQFjADahUKEwir_rPMl-rIAhVHxGMKHUtCAtg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkitabdostpk.blogspot.com%2F2015%2F04%2Fthe-forty-rules-of-love-by-elif-shafak.html&usg=AFQjCNFDRZxHraJyXH8R3WarbOAu6ff9NA&sig2=4VPu4quQjKfn-dHKhFehqQ

Will do. Thanks.

https://medium.com/sant-mat-radhasoami-books/sant-mat-library-free-e-books-online-recommended-reading-table-of-contents-an-introduction-780e67a3665c

http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/elixir.htm

http://www.santmat-thetruth.de/home.html

Everything is no copyright and free.

There is also a marvelous book by Julian Johnson- The Path of the Masters. Free online.

10/30/2015 9:37:20 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,731)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." --Proverbs 9:10

God's love for us is so great that He is very deeply offended when we do not love Him back. And rightly so---what ungrateful snits we are not to love the good and beneficial God we have. God gives most people about 70 to 80 years on this planet, and during that time He expects us to develop a loving relationship with Him. If we do not, He rightly sends us to Hell forever, but even then He still loves us. The fires of Hell are merely the flames of His love for the souls there, but since those souls do not love Him back they experience those flames as painful.

10/30/2015 9:42:15 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:

God's love for us is so great that He is very deeply offended when we do not love Him back. And rightly so---what ungrateful snits we are not to love the good and beneficial God we have. God gives most people about 70 to 80 years on this planet, and during that time He expects us to develop a loving relationship with Him. If we do not, He rightly sends us to Hell forever, but even then He still loves us. The fires of Hell are merely the flames of His love for the souls there, but since those souls do not love Him back they experience those flames as painful.

Your problem is that you are brain dead.

Peace

10/30/2015 9:52:28 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Sail Dancer, when you have resort to personal insults, it means you have run out of logical arguments.

Didn't you know that?

10/30/2015 9:58:03 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Sail Dancer, when you have resort to personal insults, it means you have run out of logical arguments.

Didn't you know that?

I don't make personal attacks ..... I make personal opinions.

Anyone who reads your quote is likely to make that same opinion.

Peace

10/30/2015 10:01:03 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Calling someone brain dead...that's not a personal insult?

10/30/2015 10:14:05 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:

As I said ..... read what you wrote in that post ..... what does it tell you of yourself?

Peace

10/30/2015 12:23:49 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

What I said in that post sounded so good that I think I'll repeat it: "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." --Proverbs 9:10

10/30/2015 1:40:45 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,450)
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from older_rh_sc:

The Urantia Book is a religion not based on fear.

10/30/2015 1:44:33 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

This is monumentally sick.

10/30/2015 2:16:04 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
older_rh_sc
Rock Hill, SC
54, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
What I said in that post sounded so good that I think I'll repeat it: "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." --Proverbs 9:10

Again, why live in Fear. Why should you Fear the Lord? Should you Fear the Police? Govt? With that thought shouldn't you carry a gun to church? That's crazy.

10/30/2015 2:39:54 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,190)
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Not an insult. Not coming from Sail Dancer. It's a confession.

10/30/2015 4:44:47 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from older_rh_sc:
Again, why live in Fear. Why should you Fear the Lord? Should you Fear the Police? Govt? With that thought shouldn't you carry a gun to church? That's crazy.

The scripture is wrong. It should say:

The love of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." --Proverbs 9:10

10/30/2015 5:09:50 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Do you REALLY think you're smarter than God here, FJO? If you take "call no man father" literally why not this verse?

GOD: I'm smart enough to create the sun, moon, and stars, but I'm not smart enough to inspire the psalms. Good thing I have FJO as my re-write man.

10/30/2015 7:00:00 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Do you REALLY think you're smarter than God here, FJO? If you take "call no man father" literally why not this verse?

GOD: I'm smart enough to create the sun, moon, and stars, but I'm not smart enough to inspire the psalms. Good thing I have FJO as my re-write man.

Except for the words of Jesus, the bible is not "God's Word." Only God's words can be God's word.

Jesus, the Son of God, whom you disobey and defy, said, "call no man your father." We know who wrote that. God wrote it. Whereas the psalms were probably written by some unknown Egyptian. You're getting so extreme in your defense of disobeying God. Do you really think he can't see you childish sophistries? You'll do and say anything to continue to disobey and defy God, won't you? And the reason? You don't love Him. Jesus says that.

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

Jesus: "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

Why do you call Jesus, Lord and do not the things that He says? Why? Why?

Answer Him, Ludlow.

Say, "Jesus, the reason I refuse to obey you and the reason I defy you by calling priests "Father," is because..."

Go ahead, Lud, finish the sentence and answer Jesus.

Every time you call a priest "Father" it's like you're giving Jesus the finger.

10/30/2015 7:11:49 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
older_rh_sc
Rock Hill, SC
54, joined Dec. 2012

^^^^^crickets^^^^^

Case closed!

10/30/2015 8:19:57 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

FJO, if you ever called your father "Dad" you are a hypocrite.

10/30/2015 9:19:35 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
older_rh_sc
Rock Hill, SC
54, joined Dec. 2012

Lud, do you believe in hell? And do you believe in Christ, and believing in Christ you won't go to Hell. If so are you not living in Fear?

10/30/2015 10:04:46 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I fear God and I love God. I don't find that to be a contradiction. God is a God of love but He is also a God of justice.

10/31/2015 12:13:32 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I fear God and I love God. I don't find that to be a contradiction. God is a God of love but He is also a God of justice.

Well if he is a God of justice he'll probably punish you for disobeying Him.

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

Jesus: "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

10/31/2015 6:10:52 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:

You must have a poor concept of what justice entails.

Peace

10/31/2015 10:58:07 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,556)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

The roots of all religions are to be found in the attempt of man, from age to age, to solve this mystery of duality: life and death, light and darkness, truth and untruth, opulence and poverty. Dissatisfied with his surroundings, he begins the eternal search anew and turns to the why and wherefore of things.
He now tries to find the substratum of life itself, the source from which the creative life-principle springs, which enlivens the body and the bodily adjuncts and activates everything around him. Once this question takes hold of a person, it never leaves him, and he plunges himself headlong into the problem and seeks to solve the mystery in whatever way he can. He begins his search first of all in the creeds and beliefs of the age and the surroundings in which he lives. But when all these fail to satisfy him and he discovers himself in the wilderness of different ideologies, conflicting theories, heterogeneous postulates and conclusions, he feels bewildered and helpless to chalk out for himself the Way-out. Next, he turns to the scriptures and religious texts for the solace of his mind, but here, too, he is confronted with insurmountable difficulties: want of knowledge of the archaic languages in which they are written, the subtlety of the subject, lack of practical men of realisation to give him their correct and true import.
The momentous quest now takes another turn. He breaks through all the barriers of age-old traditions and customs, social and ritualistic observances and accepted codes of conduct, so that he may discover the hidden light and the Power of God - the lost Word - something greater and more powerful than what he has experienced hitherto in the outer world. From the search without, he gradually withdraws his attention and begins to concentrate on the thought of self within. In this way he comes to distinguish between Religion and religiosity, or religious beliefs and practices, all of which are connected with the sensory plane only. The seeds of life lie in the depths of life itself--the spirit or the soul-- in every living thing, even plants and flowers.

http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/swii/swii-VIII.htm

10/31/2015 12:03:27 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Lud..the fear spoken of here is reverential respect and awe, not a quaking actual fear.

10/31/2015 12:04:08 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from older_rh_sc:

2 Timothy 1:7New King James Version (NKJV)

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

10/31/2015 1:12:47 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,255)
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from FOGenigma:
2 Timothy 1:7New King James Version (NKJV)

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Yes, but you reserve the right to use hellfire, brimstone, guilt, and zombie like indoctrinated judgment to get others to submit?? Lolololololol

You posted the passage, now how about living it???

What a maroon, you must've made a wrong turn at Albuquerque

I say boy.......... boy did you hear me????? In my best foghorn leghorn, God/ Goddess voice

[Edited 10/31/2015 1:14:02 PM ]

10/31/2015 1:42:04 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
FJO, if you ever called your father "Dad" you are a hypocrite.

Whether or not I'm a hypocrite, changing the subject to that won't change your disobedience and defiance of God. That stink is still on you. When God asks you why you refused to obey Him, your telling him that Furchizedek is a hypocrite won't help you.

God says:

Ludlow, answer Jesus. Why DO you call him Lord and not do the things he says?

You could say, "Jesus, the reason I refuse to obey you and the reason I defy you by calling priests, "Father," is because..."

And you fill in the rest. Go ahead. Let us all see your answer to Jesus.

10/31/2015 3:06:10 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from rufftreasure:
Yes, but you reserve the right to use hellfire, brimstone, guilt, and zombie like indoctrinated judgment to get others to submit?? Lolololololol

You posted the passage, now how about living it???

What a maroon, you must've made a wrong turn at Albuquerque

I say boy.......... boy did you hear me????? In my best foghorn leghorn, God/ Goddess voice

The verse is directed toward those who are His children and living in obedience...an encouragement to those who are seeking a Savior and to those who are His children. In terms of discerning between right and wrong and per biblical instruction, telling those who are living in sin or making sinful decisions to stop. This type of judgement is biblical and Christians are obligated to do so.

10/31/2015 3:10:43 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,276)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Didn't you know that?

Lud talking about logic.

10/31/2015 3:44:10 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from FOGenigma:
The verse is directed toward those who are His children and living in obedience...an encouragement to those who are seeking a Savior and to those who are His children. In terms of discerning between right and wrong and per biblical instruction, telling those who are living in sin or making sinful decisions to stop. This type of judgement is biblical and Christians are obligated to do so.

Always exclusivity, and loopholes for the blind, but obedient sheep, you are such a hypocrite.

10/31/2015 3:48:39 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,276)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Nothing to do with the thread but funny.

Translation: FOR SALE...THREE ANTIQUES SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS

10/31/2015 7:15:27 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from rufftreasure:
Always exclusivity, and loopholes for the blind, but obedient sheep, you are such a hypocrite.

The Word of God has no loop holes and salvation through Jesus Christ is available to all who ask in faith, believing. The Word of God can't be cut up and divided. It remains whole.

10/31/2015 7:46:52 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from rufftreasure:

He's another whack job, like Lud, Ruff.

11/1/2015 1:35:16 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from followjesusonly:
He's another whack job, like Lud, Ruff.

Extremists that's certain, majoring in selfindoctrination, and self hypnosis

11/1/2015 8:49:10 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from rufftreasure:
Extremists that's certain, majoring in selfindoctrination, and self hypnosis

You really do not understand scripture. God and His Word are the standard not an individual's doctrine whether mine or someone else's.

11/1/2015 8:59:51 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,595)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Perhaps, your brain may not actually be dead so to you it's insult. Much of what's in your brain is dead. You're too feeble minded to recognize your own condition.

11/1/2015 9:05:52 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,595)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from FOGenigma:
You really do not understand scripture. God and His Word are the standard not an individual's doctrine whether mine or someone else's.

All scripture is subject to interpretation given who wrote it, the customs of the time and so on. Much of scripture is psychopathic, others are metaphorical. So what is literal? The tree of life for example isn't an actual tree. The talking snake is not a real snake. What needs to be understood is the intent of the author. Did they actually mean a literal talking snake. If they did, they are deriving their absurd theology from psychotic events caused by either mental illness, drugs, or some other mental trauma because we know in real life snakes, donkeys and shrubbery don't talk.

That's about the authors. On the other side of this are the readers who believe in absurd fairy tales as fact. Religious nutters. You know, the idiots who believe Noah's Ark and a global flood was real. They are stupid, ignorant, delusional and quite likely mentally ill.

[Edited 11/1/2015 9:07:12 AM ]

11/1/2015 10:27:04 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from FOGenigma:

YOU don't understand scripture , the history of its compilation, and how it is the result of an agenda of an exclusivity cult, and how easily you have been duped!!

11/1/2015 3:51:32 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
39, joined Nov. 2014

Aphro and ruff you guys remind me of an infant that is unaware that they have soiled themselves. They happily run around and stink the place up totally unaware that they need cleaned up. It's really unfathomable how warped you all are.

11/1/2015 4:24:22 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,595)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

The Jesus myth is quite interesting. Only 4 out of some dozen gospels were selected. In other Jesus myths he gets married and has a kid of his own. In another Jesus is seen laughing at his own crucifixion.

The delusional Christian got suckered into only one particular story framed together by church politicians who chose the most morose and depressed version of Jesus. I wonder how Christianity would have looked today if the Gnostics version had won. I mean, it's still a superstition based on fable but some are better than others.

[Edited 11/1/2015 4:25:31 PM ]

11/1/2015 4:52:56 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from FOGenigma:
Aphro and ruff you guys remind me of an infant that is unaware that they have soiled themselves. They happily run around and stink the place up totally unaware that they need cleaned up. It's really unfathomable how warped you all are.

Ohhhhh, well as long as we are slinging feces Mr. sanctimonious, when you pull your head out of your rectum, you will be aware of the stench of your exclusivity, judgementalness, and sanctimonious BS.

11/1/2015 9:18:20 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I believe Jesus died on the cross. This is sad but it is not morose or deptessing---it shows His love for us, and love is not morose or depressing.

11/1/2015 10:06:42 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I believe Jesus died on the cross.

Pretty much everyone believes that.

it shows His love for us,

You've just made a non-sequitur. Your first statement does not correlate with your second statement. Something is missing, probably. The two thieves next to Jesus died on the cross too. Does that show their love for us, blah, blah? Apparently during the Roman rule, thousands of people dies on the cross. Does that mean they showed their love for us?

11/2/2015 12:30:34 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I believe Jesus died on the cross. This is sad but it is not morose or deptessing---it shows His love for us, and love is not morose or depressing.

And if Jesus showed his love for us, for you, why don't you do the things He said? Why don't you show your love for Him by obeying Him?

He says you don't love Him.

Answer Him, will you?

Why do you call Him Lord and do not the things that he said?

Just say, "Jesus, the reason I refuse to obey you and the reason I defy you is because..."

11/2/2015 3:31:20 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:

You are a very sick man, Lud.

Peace

11/2/2015 2:22:59 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,381)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from ludlowlowell:

It shows that he would rather die , than allow the religious zealots to take control of his life , or any other .

The sad part is , that once he was gone , they could continue to do what they've always done .

11/2/2015 2:28:56 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,381)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

I believe Jesus would've loved science .

11/2/2015 5:01:46 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I have no doubt Jesus loved science---scientific truth is truth too. In fact, Catherine Emerich, a German nun in the 18th 19th centuries, who possibly saw more visions than anyone in history, says that when Jesus separated Himself from Mary and Joseph at age 12 to go teaching in the temple, He was mainly teaching the elders there scientific truths.

"Faith is above reason but not opposed to it." --St. Thomas Aquinas

11/2/2015 5:36:52 PM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I have no doubt Jesus loved science---scientific truth is truth too. In fact, Catherine Emerich, a German nun in the 18th 19th centuries, who possibly saw more visions than anyone in history, says that when Jesus separated Himself from Mary and Joseph at age 12 to go teaching in the temple, He was mainly teaching the elders there scientific truths.

"Faith is above reason but not opposed to it." --St. Thomas Aquinas

Catherine Emerich, an emaciated sickly woman who had "more visions than anyone in history" according to Ludlow who knows all of history and all of the people of all time in all history who had visions (what about the Chinese? Oh, Ludlow only meant Catholic history, no doubt.).

11/4/2015 5:03:37 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,237)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Lots of people have visions, and there is nothing to say who saw the most of them, however we usually put them in nuthouses before they can hurt anyone.

11/4/2015 8:30:15 AM Searching for a RELIGION not based on FEAR  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,381)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

This post is off topic .

This squinty eyed little retard that just posted , cant hear a word I say , they have me blocked . Normally I'm respectful , but if I'm out of sight , I can treat this little bastard , piece of shit , any way that entertains me .

Carry on ...