Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals ads

Begin with concerns about what they like to do in their cost free time, their mates, their job, and issues they really like, like meals, movies, or sports. online dating vancouver bc He s not seeking for something really serious, just a exciting time. Appear at the settings on your social media or on the net dating platform to see how to report or block people. double list kc By breaking all the stereotypes of Indian society, Bumble is ruling the hearts of its users.

do hookup sites work

The web site is really accesssible but you can t delete your account, I genuinely never like that. craigslist leesburg fl personals Do you offer men s forums for relationships? We don t have devoted men s forums relationships can and do kind in any of our forums, which have a wide range of members and topics. We began on the rooftop of the Brass Monkey bar in the Meatpacking District, and the fizzle and sizzle of mutual attraction was instantly there. auto omegle online Obtain out what your date feels most accomplished about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/14/2015 2:18:43 AM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,801)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/14/2015 12:29:12 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (68,516)
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Here's Hanoi John palling around with ISIS.

Israeli Neo Con Hawk Michael Weiss

11/14/2015 1:09:16 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

jinxthejuvy11
Over 2,000 Posts (2,321)
Philadelphia, PA
49, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Everyone knows John McCain is a proven lier! He shouldn't even be involved with politics anymore! He's played-out!

11/14/2015 1:10:55 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from jinxthejuvy11:
Everyone knows John McCain is a proven lier! He shouldn't even be involved with politics anymore! He's played-out!

Hes rewarded by those in power..for helping them...by committing treason..THE JUDAS'S ARE ALWAYS PROMISED WEALTH AND POWER...an offer many cannot refuse...those who are of a dishonest spirit

11/14/2015 1:13:16 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from longbobby:
Here's Hanoi John palling around with ISIS.

Israeli Neo Con Hawk Michael Weiss

11/14/2015 3:14:12 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

jinxthejuvy11
Over 2,000 Posts (2,321)
Philadelphia, PA
49, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

I hear you fun...these people must be stopped by any means necessary! They are tearing our country apart!

11/14/2015 6:00:07 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from jinxthejuvy11:
I hear you fun...these people must be stopped by any means necessary! They are tearing our country apart!

You betcha friend...I think we will prevail..

DONT LET THEM DIVIDE ALL OF US...WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER..

WE WILL PREVAIL...WE HAVE GOD ON OUR SIDE...they have Lucifer...who is to end up in the Lake of Fire..

He has no power..except power that God gives him..which is only done for Gods purpose..not Satans..

THE BOOK OF JOB ..PROVES THIS.

11/14/2015 6:13:45 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,339)
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008
online now!

Fun

JOHN MCSHAMES FATHERS JOB WAS TO HIDE THE FACT THAT OUR JEW PRESIDENT..LYNDON BEN JOHNSON...would not allow US SHIPS to intervene and save those NAVY MEN...BUT INSTEAD SAID, "SINK THAT GOD DAMNED SHIP TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN!"...this is treason.
===================================================
I don't doubt this at all. That fkn LBJ...that bastard that played a key role in making sure JFK got murdered, and then made sure that Oswald never survived his wounds. Had Oswald survived somehow.........the word would have went out ASAP by LBJ or Hoover to make dam sure Oswald died....probly the old suicide lie where the feds hung him in his cell, planted a suicide note saying how Oswald couldn't live with himself anymore because he killed Tippet and JFK...when Oswald never fired 1 shot.

11/14/2015 6:32:50 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,339)
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008
online now!

Just watched the you tube Fun. I see the Vietnamese call John McCain...the songbird. Songbird McCain, and he wasn't even tortured. Amazing the press here in America didn't rip him a new a**hole for his role in trying to cover up any investigation into MIAs and POW's...but then our press is as corrupt as it can be. Instead...they made him a war hero to run for President I see he's pretty good at keeping a straight face while blasphemeing.........he could always annonce NFL football games if he gets kicked out of politics

11/14/2015 7:02:32 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  
aposorichie
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,138)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Juan Macpain dirt bag gringo.

11/14/2015 7:12:40 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

“McCain’s cover story, that the plane behind him fired a missile into his plane is at odds with other stories that blame exploding bombs on some other part of the ship. The investigation and all records involving his military records were under the direct supervision of his own father.”

COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR JOHN HOLLAND ON JOHN MCCAIN

“HANOI JOHN”

Presidential pardon from Nixon saves John McCain from treason and collaboration charges according to Rolling Thunder Founder and 3 war veteran, John Holland….

Why nothing in the news…

Why no reports…..

Why was the truth kept from Americans during the election?

Some of us have seen the reports about John McCain. I know what Ted Guy had to say about McCain and I know how angry POW activists have been at his betrayal of their cause. What I didn’t know and that few of us knew, is that John Holland, Rolling Thunder Founder, had called for the Republican Party to remove McCain from the ticket.

This isn’t a minor story and isn’t one that has gone away just because the election is over. Many of us who knew what McCain had done didn’t know how much power the money boys behind Palin and McCain could go to suppress this information during the campaign.

Rally after rally, fellow POW and controversial Medal of Honor holder, Bud Day, stood beside McCain, backing him up. With substantiated claims of hundreds of counts of treason, collaboration and aid and comfort to the enemy suppressed against McCain and a number of unnamed other POWs who were expecting to be prosecuted when returned, this entire act during the election seems sick.

Ted Sampley, Vietnam combat veteran, now deceased, wrote at length about McCain and Day. Sampley’s article on Day’s Medal of Honor is extremely revealing. (US Veterans Dispatch)

With McCain supporters continually touting his heroism and attacking Democrats that served honorably in Vietnam like John Kerry and Al Gore, the unavoidable embarrassment that their standard bearer may have been the biggest American traitor since Benedict Arnold, confidence in Conservative news sources has to disappear, at least with veterans.

A fair comparison to McCain would be Jane Fonda. Both spent time in North Vietnam.

Both are accused of helping North Vietnam, Fonda by being photographed and McCain by doing many propaganda broadcasts and helping the enemy plan attacks on American soldiers.

Fonda returned to be reviled and spit on while McCain returned to the Senate, spending years helping North Vietnam keep Americans prisoner and amassing a huge fortune trading on heroism and sacrifice we are now told never happened.

Of the two, Fonda was the more honest and by far had done the least harm to the United States.

According to sources, it was John McCain that fired the rocket that caused the Forrestal incident, the most serious disaster on an American ship.

Stories make him out to be a “hero” and an “unnamed” total idiot is blamed. McCain is said to be that idiot with his daddy running cover for him. Thus far, Jane Fonda has never attacked one of our ships. We will be taking a look at both McCain and Fonda and try to verify claims.

Perhaps they could have a contest to see who killed the most Americans. No tally as to how many pilots were shot down using intel McCain admits giving the North Vietnamese has been made. The Forrestal incident may be a huge cover up in itself.

McCain’s cover story, that the plane behind him fired a missile into his plane is at odds with other stories that blame exploding bombs on some other part of the ship. The investigation and all records involving his military records were under the direct supervision of his own father.

http://sheriffali.com/2014/06/05/command-sergeant-john-holland-account-of-john-mccain-and-the-vietnam-war-hero-or-traitor/

11/14/2015 9:19:11 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

11/14/2015 9:21:06 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

jinxthejuvy11
Over 2,000 Posts (2,321)
Philadelphia, PA
49, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Quote from aposorichie:
Juan Macpain dirt bag gringo.

This is so funny...i had to quote it!

11/15/2015 1:55:43 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

quote from Bobbys piece:

With McCain supporters continually touting his heroism and attacking Democrats that served honorably in Vietnam like John Kerry and Al Gore, the unavoidable embarrassment that their standard bearer may have been the biggest American traitor since Benedict Arnold, confidence in Conservative news sources has to disappear, at least with veterans.

==================

MUSIC

If you all remember..there was some dirty talk about John Kerry as well..I dont remember if there was any against Al the Goracle...but I suspect they all are rich mens boys..and have no clue about the life of the average American..so people like McShame..think like dirty Zionist Jew HENRY KISSINGER..."THAT OUR SOLDIERS ARE PAWNS..TO BE USED IN FOREIGN POLICY..."

If I had a son in these wars for profits..and that bastard Jew Kissinger said that to my face..and my son had been in his filthy wars for Jews..Id knock that bastard right in the head..then the balls..and bring him to his knees..then kick him in the face..then stomp on him till he no longer moved...because he would become my pawn..to take out my revenge on bastards who have destroyed my country..HOWS THAT! BET HE WOULD NOT TALK LIKE THAT AGAIN IF SOMEONE GAVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVED.

dirty Zio Zoo Jew Kissinger is DEEMED A WAR CRIMINAL IN EUROPE...so he hides out in the GLOBALISTS NEW MEXICAN HIDE OUT in the middle east....ISRA-HELL

=====================================================

USS LIBERTY AND JOHN MCSHAMES FATHER..

During the Zionist Jew Lyndon Ben Johnsons administration...the job ZIONIST LJB gave JOHN MCSHAMES FATHER..was TO HIDE THE TRUE EVENTS- the ISRA-HELLI ATTACKS AGAINST THE USS LIBERTY AND HOW ZIONIST JEW LBJ forbid anyone to help them...THIS WAS TO BE HIDDEN FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE..AND PROBABLY THE GOV-MILITARY. AS WELL....

THIS WAS TREASON..WORKING WITH A FOREIGN NATION..ISRA-HELL AGAINST THE BEST INTERESTS OF AMERICA WHILE PRESIDENT..IS TREASON.

JOHN MCSHAMES FATHER..WAS TO HIDE THE FACT THAT ZIONIST JEW LYNDON BEN JOHNSON..TOLD THE JEWS TO SINK THAT GOD DAMNED SHIP TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN

INTERNATIONAL JEWS..WORKING WITH OTHER INTERNATIONAL JEWS

THIS IS WHY ALL JEWS MUST BE IMMEDIATELY KICKED OUT OF ALL POSTIONS OF POWER...THEY ARE TREASONERS..WORKING FOR A FOREIGN NATION...

11/15/2015 1:56:49 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

JERUSALEM..the place God calls THE HOME OF DEVILS...in these scriptures written over 2,000 years ago..HAVE COME TO FRUIT..PERFECTY!!

REVELATION 11:8, 17:1, 17:18, 18:10, 18:2-3, 18:23-24

IF GOD IS NOT REAL..HOW IS IT THAT THESE SCRIPTURES PREDICTED THE FUTURE SO PERFECTLY

THE Jews claim to be Judah..but instead practice Judaism..which is Babylon Egyptian religion....therefore..JUDAISM IS THE HARLOT..because it PRETENDS to be the religion of the OT.

JEWS POSING AS JUDAH..
but PRACTICING BABYLONIAN/EGYPTIAN RELIGION CALLED TODAY JUDAISM which tries to pose as the religion of the Ancient Isralites..

DID YOU KNOW THE JEWS HAVE A GODDESS..CALLED SHEKINAH? AND THEIR GOD IS JEHOVAH..AND HIS SPAWN IS CALLED EIN SOF who is to come to earth..KILL ALL OF US..AND HAND OVER THE EARTH TO THE JEWS.. MIRRORS GOD/MARY/JESUS story because of total misinterpretation of scripture..Jews do not have the Holy Spirit..therefore..ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR JEWISH RABBIS TO INTERPRET THE THINGS OF GOD..so they make up crap...(TITUS 1 JEWISH FABLES)..

THE PROPHESY HAS BEEN FULFILLED...The Harlot and Global leaders now live in Jerusalem

1)..THE JEWS RELIGION..IS THE HARLOT OF BABYLON...(Rev 18:10)

2)..THE JEWS POSE AS THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

3)..THE JEWS ARE INFILTRATED IN MANY NATIONS GOVERNMENTS ALL AROUND THE WORLD

4)...THE JEWS ALONE HAVE INFILTRATED MEDIA ALL AROUND THE WORLD

5) ..ITS OBVIOUS..THE JEWS ARE THE NEW JEW ORDER..

6)...THUS PERFECTLY FULFILLING ALL THE PROPHESIED AGAINST JERUSALEM, THE HOME OF DEVILS..
===========================================================

CHRISTIANS ARE THE TRIBE OF JUDAH UNDER THE NEW COVENANT

GENESIS 49:10..JESUS IS THE KING OF JUDAH..AND WE WHO FOLLOW HIM..ARE JUDAH UNDER THE NEW COVENANT.

========================================================

The Jews are CANAANITES-EDOMITES..and yes..THEIR GOD..LUCIFER GAVE THEM THAT LAND...

When they say GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE YOU MUST ASK THEM "WHICH GOD CHOSE YOU?"
.it would be prudent to understand that the God of the Jews..IS NOT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE

=========================================================

WHO IS THE TRUE GOD OF THE JEWS

STRONGS EXHASTIVE BIBLE CONCORDANCE KJV HEBREW..JEHOVAH

#1942, #1943, #3068 Evil perverse thing..very wicked..calamity..destruction..

#3068 JEHOVAH..THE NATIONAL NAME OF THE GOD OF THE JEWS..or EDOMITES.

====================================================

WHAT IS THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE JEWS? Even by their own Rabbis admission

STRONGS EXHASTIVE BIBLE CONCORDAN CE KJV HEBREW

Judith wife of Esay ..#3067...a CANAANITES....a JEWESS

=======================================

GOD SAID HIS PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF (BIBLICAL) KNOWLEDGE...REad the bible..never trust any preacher..teacher...with your eternal life..CHRIST ABOLISHED THE PRIEST SYSTEM..Your to be your own teacher..READ THE SCRIPTURES...

IF CHRISTIANS DID THIS..THEN WE WOULD NOT HAVE OUR TIT IN THE WRINGER OF THE JEWS..TODAY..NOW WOULD WE..

==============================

SARA PALINS AFFILIATION WITH THIS MAN..AS WELL AS HER ENDORSING HIM AFTER THEY RAN TOGETHER...

then SARA PALINS INFILTRATION ALONG WITH GLENN THE PECKER INTO THE TEA PARTY...MADE ME UNDERSTAND..SHES ALSO A ASSET WORKING AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE..Her with all her bullshit..I cant stand her..

WHEN YOU SLEEP WITH DOGS..YOU WAKE UP WITH FLEAS

I DO NOT HAVE THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE IN MY INNER CIRCLE OF FRIENDS...they would never be allowed around me. I quit the TEA PARTY when PALIN..BECK..entered..

11/15/2015 2:06:46 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

11/15/2015 3:16:55 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

11/15/2015 3:33:13 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,467)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Idiot. We have no enemies, unless we are in a declared war. Congress has NOT declared war on Isis, or Al-Qaeda. So, even if McCain gave those groups weapons, and money, and intel, it would NOT be treason. McCain has NOT taken up arms against the US, himself, so he is NOT a Traitor...having not attacked the US, and not supported it's non-existent enemies. Try again, loser. next time, pick something that people who matter give a shit about.

11/15/2015 3:36:53 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Adhering to the enemy giving them aid and comfort is treason. McCain is guilty of treason and so is Hillary Clinton.

11/15/2015 10:01:32 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Idiot. We have no enemy for McCain-or anyone else-to adhere to. It will remain so until Congress DECLARES WAR..

11/15/2015 10:04:22 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

When Congress declares war on ISIS, THEN it will be Treason to adhere to them. Until then, it is not. SO FAR, Congress has NOT declared war on ISIS.

[Edited 11/15/2015 10:04:49 PM ]

11/15/2015 10:05:55 PM John McCain exposed by VIETNAM VETS...and POW'S  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

WRONG !