Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

It only lets you chat with three matches at as soon as and will let you know if one particular moves on to chat to somebody new (so you happen to be not left wondering and waiting). speed dating livermore ca Weekly certifications ought to be filed within fourteen days of the week ending date to be deemed timely. The extra you find out about each other, the additional you can build shared which means with each other and, even at the early stages, have rituals of connection more than which you bond. locanto com bd No matter if you re a proven founder operating on your next play or a wannabe entrepreneur waiting in the wings, her course of action can add a dose of rigor to your own search for a co founder.

gay stranger hookup

99 / £8. kelowna dating website A larger population tends to imply a lot more persons on the net, and choosier daters. This a single may go in any path, but in basic, it will likely offer a space for you to speak about hobbies and interests, along with providing you a picture of their best weekend, says Sassoon. smart photos tinder reddit With our extensive personality test, we can enable you find an individual who you re really compatible with.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/28/2008 1:02:54 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  

clubkid66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,879)
Brooklyn, NY
49, joined Mar. 2008

He was in too much of a hurry. Tell him what you want before and guide him during. Men are keyed to have fast sex and taking your time is a learned behavior.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/28/2008 1:18:50 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
veryverybad
Framingham, MA
39, joined Mar. 2008

Sometimes cuming quickly can indicate a lack of practice or a intense state of arousal though most often it's just the guy being a selfish fu** and not considering the fact that she wants to cum too. The guy that takes a long time may have masturbated a lot that day or drank too much. Or he may just be relaxed and taking his time to get and give the most pleasure. Or yes, he may think she's ugly or gross or something. I tried to have sex once with a woman who turned out to stink pretty bad down there. It wasn't long before I lost my erection and couldn't get it back. Had I been able to maintain it I could have gone all night without a break but I would have been incredibly bored and disgusted.

8/28/2008 1:31:56 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
veryverybad
Framingham, MA
39, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from kaseybaby0519:
it could just be he hasnt gotten any in a while. the guy i was with last night hadnt been with someone in 8 months and he lasted like 15 mins. but he was like it gets better it just been a while since ive had sex.

I've gone that long before and it just caused me to take my sweet time when I got some again. Telling you, it's usually just the guy being inconsiderate.

8/28/2008 1:33:00 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,652)
Ottawa, ON
42, joined Jan. 2008

Doesn't really matter when a man cums.. the chick will b*tch about it either way.

8/28/2008 1:35:52 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
babydoll4sure
Bronx, NY
59, joined May. 2008

Quote from bootz7826:
Quote from goodfella069:
i wouldnt know because mine always lasts long

hummmmm, a bullshitting 18 year old

heyyyy bootz, ... your funny!

[Edited 8/28/2008 1:37:10 PM ]

8/28/2008 1:39:18 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  

jimltec
Houston, TX
60, joined Aug. 2008

the real question is he good at foreplay. cause sex is just sex
now foreplay that is great. if i get close early i just roll
off and nibble for awhile. it just keeps on going.

8/28/2008 2:50:40 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  

gr8ful2b
Over 1,000 Posts (1,166)
Henderson, NV
51, joined Jul. 2008

It means nothing for the most part.. if a guy cums in 5 minutes maybe he just couldn't control himself because he was way too turned on or he has no control - or he's selfish and doesn't care whether or not he satisfied you.

The guy who takes 30 minutes usually has more control and is more concerned with pleasuring you.

I've went through periods of time where it took me that long to cum because I was having a problem reaching orgasm, and periods of time where you touch me and it's taking everything in my power to not cum.

However, the longer I hold back the stronger and more intense my orgasm is - always. The flip side of the coin is the longer it takes me the more fun you have... unless it's a car blowjob and you're just trying to get me off - then holding back for 30 minutes will probably piss you off.

8/28/2008 7:27:08 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
gothungyoung
Hudson, WI
28, joined Apr. 2008

me personally... if it's been a while i'll cum more towards the 5min range. never gone that fast, but probably around 10min. but then i'm always willing to turn around and go again. the second time can last for at least an hour. i've had women stop cause they were just too damn tired to continue

8/28/2008 8:50:40 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
lovesyouright
Wallingford, CT
48, joined Mar. 2008

it means he gots no d*ck control....damn it man hold out for atleast an hour....

8/28/2008 9:25:35 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
errolwi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,842)
Clinton, ME
44, joined Jun. 2008

It depends on alot of things. Control, horniness, attraction, tired, it all plays a role. I have been an all around guy, from 5 minutes first thing in the morning to 1 hr in the afternoon and 1/2 hour at night. (Not all in one day... well there was this one time...in band camp)

8/28/2008 10:14:01 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
24bigdan
Lumberton, NC
46, joined Jul. 2008

Here's a little secret for the 5 min man...try zoloft before sex. One of it's side effects is that makes a man last longer...enjoy lol

[Edited 8/28/2008 10:14:33 PM ]

8/28/2008 10:26:31 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  

candiestar
Philadelphia, PA
34, joined Aug. 2008

It usually mean either u got sum good p*ssy,or trasy p*ssy.Most people i f**k take their time.I know i have sum good P*SSY!!!

8/28/2008 11:02:31 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
sighmaster
Georgetown, KY
41, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from peachielele:
it could also possibly be the amount of foreplay you engage in before you actually start having intercourse. if a guy gets really worked up before he puts it in, there is a chance he may come faster. some guys can control it, but others are honestly just so worked up that it feels so damn good to get the kinks out they cant hold it in any longer!!

yeah what she said.

8/31/2008 1:11:23 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  

tspofhugs
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,061)
Trenton, NJ
70, joined May. 2008

I can only speak about the long time period man. There have been time went I will think about something else to make it last as long as possible. Because f**king feels Great. The end result is you cum. So I try to make this great feeling lsat as long as possible. And only when I can't hold back any longer do I let her rip. That's with hope's I can do it again and again.

8/31/2008 1:16:43 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
007shark
Crystal River, FL
39, joined Aug. 2008

I have been with women where I would last more than 30 minutes, some that I have only lasted maybe fifteen, and some for only 5 minutes. I mean the ONE woman I had ever been with.

I think it is more of a combination of psychological and physiological circumstances that can determine the duration.

8/31/2008 1:19:01 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  

stnman4
Wrightwood, CA
50, joined Aug. 2008

Hell I'm 45 or 48 But just because my mind if going, my c*ck will stay hard and keep cumming two three sometimes 4 times. If shes hot enough wet enough, and has no problum with letting me have my way with her. I can cum just knowing how wet she gets and how turned on she gets . When I cum all over her.

8/31/2008 1:48:32 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
flnative32750
Orlando, FL
50, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from peachielele:
it could also possibly be the amount of foreplay you engage in before you actually start having intercourse. if a guy gets really worked up before he puts it in, there is a chance he may come faster. some guys can control it, but others are honestly just so worked up that it feels so damn good to get the kinks out they cant hold it in any longer!!

This can happen. It also depends on the amount time since he last had sex. If it has been a while, then he won't last long. On the opposite side of this, if he has it on a regular basis, he can usually last much longer.

8/31/2008 1:52:21 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
passionate8
Gibsonton, FL
59, joined May. 2008

Depends on last time he had sex. Also, some men can control it better than others. The younger men seem to have a problem more so than the older men

8/31/2008 2:21:46 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
indplsman
Indianapolis, IN
45, joined Aug. 2008

Could be he might not have been with a woman in a while and gets worked up and cums quik, but after that he could slow down some and might not cum for a while. He might be fast out of the gate the first time, but his staying power over the long run might just wear you out, you want quality over the long run.

8/31/2008 2:25:07 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
behindbluqqs
Chicopee, MA
54, joined Aug. 2008

that's cause it takes you 15 mins to hunt down and club a woman before you can even have sex

8/31/2008 3:20:26 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
slamdog
Raymond, NH
56, joined Aug. 2008

if a guy cums too quick its usually because he lives with mom and cranks the pickle.the controlled long duration dude gets lotsa tail and isnt insecure.

8/31/2008 5:10:49 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
comeongethigher
Fort Thomas, KY
42, joined Aug. 2008

It means the 5 minute one won't get a call back lol.....

9/1/2008 11:28:55 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
live2smile
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
41, joined Jul. 2008

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to answer this question. Now how do I erase this question from my profile? It's over, and I'm done with this topic!

9/1/2008 11:50:54 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
oldeschoolcharm
Over 2,000 Posts (3,944)
Monroe, WA
54, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from duracellka:
A man that can cum in 5 minutes is the best!!!!

Clearly: a woman who doesn't like sex and wants it over with.

9/1/2008 11:52:46 PM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
snowflowers
Over 1,000 Posts (1,882)
Ft Mitchell, KY
50, joined May. 2008

Quote from strongnkindguy:

Hot vs. not
youre hot vs me hot = to what?

9/2/2008 12:10:00 AM What does it mean when a man cums in 5 min. vs the one that take 30min?  
xejx
White Plains, NY
46, joined Jul. 2008

Bad sex and Good sex

[Edited 9/2/2008 12:14:05 AM ]