Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

Make on line polls, distribute them using e mail and several other solutions and get started analyzing poll final results. ohio hookups After the session, the organizers will match the answers and set up your date. My son, Jack, 6, was playing with his 4 year old, Gabe. costa rica sex travel When some persons shy away from talking about preceding relationships, it is a sign of maturity to be able to address these experiences calmly.

skipthegames singles

Even although that strategy never came to fruition, she continued talking to Ahmed even right after the trip was canceled. dating in mesa az My skin is still humming from that sharp little shock of encounter, and I m searching for a way to ground the charge. It is a lot to consider about at when, and there are consequences—namely, the feeling that it really is all pretty weird. please complete the security check to access chatiw A membership, which charges RMB 28 (USD three.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/15/2015 8:10:31 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

You know if you do a google search on cleansing the sanctuary, you will find page after page of SDA websites/pages, about cleansing the sanctuary. They give intricate details about how the high priests did their duties about sin, and how Jesus is doing the same thing in the Heavenly sanctuary.

Theres several scripture that show how all these websites and SDA are simply wrong.Check out the first scripture, Jesus didnt need to do the duties of the priests daily like those other priests did in OT ttimes, yet all the SDA go in to great detail to show how jesus is daily doing this.

Heresy.

Hebrews 7:27 who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people’s, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself.

The next two scripture show that Jesus offered himself once, for the sins of many, for many centuries, then sits down and is finished. He purged our sins......ONCE......not daily like the SDA lie and try to deceive you into believing, but all you have to do is simply believe Gods rightly divided word.

Hebrews 1:3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

heb 9
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.

He was offered once, not several times as the SDA are trying to say, but they dont know what they are talking about.......watch!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/15/2015 8:57:05 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

a_nubian
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Columbus, OH
52, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
You know if you do a google search on cleansing the sanctuary, you will find page after page of SDA websites/pages, about cleansing the sanctuary. They give intricate details about how the high priests did their duties about sin, and how Jesus is doing the same thing in the Heavenly sanctuary.

Theres several scripture that show how all these websites and SDA are simply wrong.Check out the first scripture, Jesus didnt need to do the duties of the priests daily like those other priests did in OT ttimes, yet all the SDA go in to great detail to show how jesus is daily doing this.

Heresy.

Hebrews 7:27 who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people’s, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself.

The next two scripture show that Jesus offered himself once, for the sins of many, for many centuries, then sits down and is finished. He purged our sins......ONCE......not daily like the SDA lie and try to deceive you into believing, but all you have to do is simply believe Gods rightly divided word.

Hebrews 1:3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

heb 9
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.

He was offered once, not several times as the SDA are trying to say, but they dont know what they are talking about.......watch!

You really have issues with the idea of the Cleansing of the Sanctuary.
I have no problem with Seventh Day Adventist point in Scripture regarding this issue.
Like I said, I haven't seen any denomination come up with a coherent explanation for Daniel 8:14.

Jesus is our High Priest, advocating for us. One day it will end and Jesus will return to gather the Redeemed.

12/15/2015 9:09:19 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

You really have issues

Quit putting me down!

Yes i take issue with the false doctrine of SDA on cleansing sanctuary.

dan 8

“How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?”

14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.”

Well if you read the context, the sanctuary is being trampled underfoot, you say this is speaking of the heavenly sanctuary and its cleansing......

I say its a physical temple on earth.

Therefore, explain to me who is trampling underfoot Gods heavenly sanctuary?

[Edited 12/15/2015 9:10:14 PM ]

12/15/2015 9:27:52 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
Quit putting me down!

Yes i take issue with the false doctrine of SDA on cleansing sanctuary.

dan 8

“How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?”

14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.”

Well if you read the context, the sanctuary is being trampled underfoot, you say this is speaking of the heavenly sanctuary and its cleansing......

It seems to me that all you do is bring up topics to downgrade the sda belief. Well you are not going to convince me of your campaign to try to destroy our faith. Be praying for you

12/15/2015 9:35:10 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from wayn49:
It seems to me that all you do is bring up topics to downgrade the sda belief. Well you are not going to convince me of your campaign to try to destroy our faith. Be praying for you

Everytime i bring up a legitimate question about dan 8 above, you seem to turn to insulting me and putting me down.....instead of dealing with the issue and question!

12/15/2015 9:42:15 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
Everytime i bring up a legitimate question about dan 8 above, you seem to turn to insulting me and putting me down.....instead of dealing with the issue and question!

I do not see any insult in my remarks. Tell us, what does Daniel 8 14 mean?

12/15/2015 9:46:43 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from wayn49:
I do not see any insult in my remarks. Tell us, what does Daniel 8 14 mean?

dan 8

12/16/2015 1:56:51 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
dan 8

i know what you are saying because when i read that myself it is kind of i do not fully understand it

i know this, chapter 8 is repeating what Daniel saw in chapter 7 concerning the 4 great beast that arose from the sea. a beast represented a nation or kingdom or power. well in chapter 8 we see this

Daniel 8:1-2 “In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first. 2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.”

Daniel was given a vision, and notice the words, a vision that appeared unto Daniel at the first. this was referring to chapter 7. and in chapter 8 Daniel is given what and who these beast represented. it starts off describing the beast in verses 3-11. then we come to verse 12. but lets back up to verses 9-11 and this is what is said

Daniel 8:9-11 “And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11 Yes, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.”

who is that little horn? well lets let the bible tell us by going to verse 7 of chapter 7. this is what it reads

Daniel 7:7 “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.”

verse8

Daniel 7:8 “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.”

who is the 4th beast? lets let the bible tells us by going back to chapter 8. Babylon was the first beast and the image that Nebuchadnezzar dreamed about tells us that in chapter 2. so who is the second beast?

Daniel 8:20-22 “The ram which you sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.”

according to history these are the 4 beast, Babylon, medes-persians, greece and Rome

12/16/2015 2:14:50 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

continued

now go back read this

Daniel 8:9-11 “And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11 Yes, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.”

now verse 12

Daniel 8:12 “And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.”

now verse 13 and 14

Daniel 8:13-14 “Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spoke, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.”

who is this?

according to history Rome was the last beast in vision and Rome fell into 10 kingdoms between the years 351 AD and 476 AD. what came up out of Rome was another little horn which history identifies this as the papacy. what does the papacy do?

Daniel chapter 7 verse 25
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.”

according to history the papacy started to form as Rome fell into 10 kingdoms. it officially started around 508 AD but by 538 AD it had full control of Europe. and it ruled until 1798 AD exactly 1260 years and it cast the truth of God to the ground

so how long was it to keep going on? it tells us in 2300 years judgment would began

in revelation this power would once again arise and cause all to take a mark, the number 666

but in the end God will finish the judgment and this power would come to its end

other words its symbolic meaning what is coming upon this earth and his judgment hour would come which was in 1844 AD and will end one day and God will set up his kingdom that last forever. now the question is, who are we for, Christ and his righteousness or satan and his deception

12/16/2015 3:28:31 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

a_nubian
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Columbus, OH
52, joined Jan. 2011

Equalizer

You skewed my statement.

I stated, "You really have issues with the idea of the Cleansing of the Sanctuary."

You only reposted part of may statement, "You really have issues.."; followed by, "Quit putting me down!"

A classic example of how statements are taken out of context or misrepresent intent.
That's what I was pointing out on how others use Ellen White's writings.

Purposely, leaving out parts her statements to give a misrepresentation of its intent.

12/16/2015 5:34:11 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from a_nubian:
Equalizer

You skewed my statement.

I stated, "You really have issues with the idea of the Cleansing of the Sanctuary."

You only reposted part of may statement, "You really have issues.."; followed by, "Quit putting me down!"

A classic example of how statements are taken out of context or misrepresent intent.
That's what I was pointing out on how others use Ellen White's writings.

Purposely, leaving out parts her statements to give a misrepresentation of its intent.

Telling others they have issues, is not a way to make friends or influence people. It's inciting.

12/16/2015 6:12:42 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Wayn provided:

Dan 8:11

11 Yes, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.”

First off its all got to fit together without question. Without violating Gods word at all, if it violates Gods word, it need to be rightly divided. Rightly divided could mean, giving greater priority and weight to certain scriptures over others, yet it still all fits without watering down the meaning of any scripture.

So you provided this scripture in response to me saying how do you explain, Gods sanctuary being trampled underfoot and by who?

Yet youve dug your hole a little bit deeper here. By providing a scripture, that Gods sanctuary was cast down also, to earth. Earth being where you going to say the host was cast down to.

HOGWASH

This is where you err, in dan 8:14, its not the heavnely sanctuary being spoken of.

Its a physical temple on earth.

Besides ive pointed out time and again, Jesus isnt doing sacrifices like SDA say. The bible is clear on this matter, he offered up himself once, and hes seated waiting.

Also this:

Clearly the daily sacrifices being spoken of is different.

12/17/2015 12:12:35 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
Wayn provided:

Dan 8:11

11 Yes, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.”

First off its all got to fit together without question. Without violating Gods word at all, if it violates Gods word, it need to be rightly divided. Rightly divided could mean, giving greater priority and weight to certain scriptures over others, yet it still all fits without watering down the meaning of any scripture.

So you provided this scripture in response to me saying how do you explain, Gods sanctuary being trampled underfoot and by who?

Yet youve dug your hole a little bit deeper here. By providing a scripture, that Gods sanctuary was cast down also, to earth. Earth being where you going to say the host was cast down to.

HOGWASH

This is where you err, in dan 8:14, its not the heavnely sanctuary being spoken of.

Its a physical temple on earth.

Besides ive pointed out time and again, Jesus isnt doing sacrifices like SDA say. The bible is clear on this matter, he offered up himself once, and hes seated waiting.

Also this:

Clearly the daily sacrifices being spoken of is different.

you do not understand. Jesus offered up once but sin has not been done away with and will not until Jesus comes. there has to be a judgment that takes place before Jesus returns

12/17/2015 7:56:35 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from wayn49:
you do not understand. Jesus offered up once but sin has not been done away with and will not until Jesus comes. there has to be a judgment that takes place before Jesus returns

No I do understand. Thanks for the inflammatory remark.

Jesus died for my sins. He paid the price for all my sins even in the future.

I don't take this for granted. Yet his promise is to me and to everyone, if I confess my sin, he is faithful and just to forgive me. That forgiveness, means he doesn't remember it. The word sas if I abide in him, he will be glorified. That he will complete the good work in me.

So your fear mongering about judgement is out of place here.

1 John 4:17
[ The Consummation of Love ] Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.

You oviously mistake me as some weak, baby christian who doesn't know their bible or God or relationship. Seeking to prey upon me and others.

Hint: I'm not a hireling, I don't get paid for this gig, except by him, who watches me speak even now.

So i know your fear mongering is out of place, it's deceptive even in correct thought of how it should be ministered, it's meant to sidetrack and get away from the issue.

Even if I didn't understand, you have opportunity to explain.

Tell us, how does God's throne room/sanctuary, get defiled, trampled underfoot, and CAST DOWN?

That's what your teaching here from Dan 8:

Sounds like God was defeated in his heavenly sanctuary the way you teach it.

That's news to me....

Yet I know it's not true at sll, God would never be defeated, that his heavenly sanctuary would be cast down.

Except in fairytale and false doctrine like the SDA promote.

Run wayn......run from the SDA cult....get deproggramed. ..your spiritual life is in jeopardy.......run......run....runnn

12/17/2015 9:19:57 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

no no no i will not run from it. there is a judgment going on right now in heaven and that is what the cleansing of the sanctuary is all about

if you are in Christ you have nothing to worry about but for the sinner who has not excepted Jesus there is everything to worry about

you brought this topic up not me. in 1844 AD Jesus stepped into the most holy place and the day of atonement has started and every person that ever lived upon this earth will pass before God. when this process finishes then Jesus will return to deliver those who are in him. the dead first then those who are alive. but for the sinner who has rejected salvation will be left to stand in the final judgment which happens after the 1000 years mentioned in revelation

the most awful words someone will ever hear, is depart from me i never knew you and Jesus will have to do that to those who refuse the plan of salvation

are you ready to meet Jesus?

12/17/2015 10:13:05 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from wayn49:
no no no i will not run from it. there is a judgment going on right now in heaven and that is what the cleansing of the sanctuary is all about

if you are in Christ you have nothing to worry about but for the sinner who has not excepted Jesus there is everything to worry about

you brought this topic up not me. in 1844 AD Jesus stepped into the most holy place and the day of atonement has started and every person that ever lived upon this earth will pass before God. when this process finishes then Jesus will return to deliver those who are in him. the dead first then those who are alive. but for the sinner who has rejected salvation will be left to stand in the final judgment which happens after the 1000 years mentioned in revelation

the most awful words someone will ever hear, is depart from me i never knew you and Jesus will have to do that to those who refuse the plan of salvation

are you ready to meet Jesus?

You say the sinner has to worry. I knew you were trying to lay some psychological guilt trip on me. I don't nee d you to try to preach to me, your a cult, you don't abide in God's spirit.

Go preach to the sinners and unregenerate if that's the message your trying to convey, although that's probably what you think of me since I don't follow your cult or false prophet.

To answer your question about are you ready. See scripture below.

Phillipines 3

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. 16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule,let us be of the same mind.

[Edited 12/17/2015 10:14:35 PM ]

12/17/2015 10:20:27 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
You say the sinner has to worry. I knew you were trying to lay some psychological guilt trip on me. I don't nee d you to try to preach to me, your a cult, you don't abide in God's spirit.

Go preach to the sinners and unregenerate if that's the message your trying to convey, although that's probably what you think of me since I don't follow your cult or false prophet.

To answer your question about are you ready. See scripture below.

Phillipines 3

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. 16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule,let us be of the same mind.

okay great and you just judged me so what does that make you? abide in his spirit yourself and stop attacking others

12/17/2015 11:14:59 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from wayn49:
okay great and you just judged me so what does that make you? abide in his spirit yourself and stop attacking others

Oh what a crybaby. Grow up will ya. Your statement here shows, what a baby christian you are, yet the fact that you seem to come off as a know it all book of revelations teacher, shows how far off you are in spiritual pride you are.

You teach things I take great care and caution and fear in, yet you teach it as normal.

Yet you on even know basic christian principles.
definately puffed up in spiritual pride.

So since your still a babe, and aND need milk. Not Meat.

Let's give you some milk of the word, so you can grow outta those baby diapers and maybe quit whining.

Ready? Pray first wayn, the devil is very active in your life, blinding you,stealing the word.

Here I'll pray with you.

Jesus, thank you. For your salvation, thank you Jesus, for your word and holy spirit. I pray you would. Help wayn guard his heart, humble his heart, recrive your word, and guard his heart from the evil one. Help us Jesus.....you said we can call on you and you are a ep, so we trust you.

There wayn, now here's the eord.

You said I judged you. As if it's an evil thing, grow up will ya.

There's only one a couple ways to judge someone, that are bad and evil.

1. Is from a position of hypocrisy, yet that position is bad only to the one who is a hypocrite, not necessarily the one judged. The one judged could in fact be rightly judged by the hypocrite.

The same scripture says about pssing judgement. We can't pass judgement (sentence),that Jesus job.

Yet if Jesus, or God says, this sentence will happen to someone because of sin, we can say, that's wh as t will happen als. Our authority is in the word and Jesus.

Otherwise your right, we cannot pass sentence (judgement)...

Romans 2:1
[ God’s Righteous Judgment ] Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.

Yet to judge someone's actions especially lying, firnication, false teachers.......there's no prohibition against that. Except passing sentence, to an extent....see 1 Cor 5

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he who is spiritual judges all things,

1 Corinthians 6:5
I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?

You say I judged you, yep you bet I did, I have scriptural

Authority to do so.

It's simple actually, God's spirit isn't in cults .

Your a cult.

Grow up, and learn scripture, you lack greatly, even in your area of expertise. God's spirit isn't in cults. They pervert his word.

12/17/2015 11:25:34 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

thank you and God bless you more and give you peace and understanding and happy holidays

12/21/2015 8:12:07 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from wayn49:
thank you and God bless you more and give you peace and understanding and happy holidays

Sorry,

I don't need holidays to make me happy according to the course of this world.

I am happy to celebrate God's holy days. Which you don't keep laws of.

Have no fellowship with darkness.

12/22/2015 1:05:50 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
Sorry,

I don't need holidays to make me happy according to the course of this world.

I am happy to celebrate God's holy days. Which you don't keep laws of.

Have no fellowship with darkness.

why do you have to keep up with your rudeness because that is not who God is and we should be more like Jesus

darkness is for unbelievers and those who do not worship God

therefore i am not in darkness but i am a sinner saved by grace

12/22/2015 1:41:13 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from wayn49:
why do you have to keep up with your rudeness because that is not who God is and we should be more like Jesus

darkness is for unbelievers and those who do not worship God

therefore i am not in darkness but i am a sinner saved by grace

You say your a sinner, SAVED!

Yet Paul even said the MATURE chrisianity doesn't speak, as if they have already attained.

Phillipian's 3

15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind;

Besides that scripture saved by grace, means something ongoing, not, that you have attained.

Just because you have some lingo, and sound like a christian to fit in, doesn't mean, I have to treat you as a brother.

Especially if you bring in, heresy, like you. Doctrines of demons like you.

It's not rude to point out sin, and even your queen bee, ellen white says as much about false teachers and people like you.

Darkness in context of scripture, is lies,heresey, false doctrine like SDA have. So darkness could be a so-called brother.
Luke 11:35
Therefore take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness.

I can honestly say, in the spirit f God, Jesus. SDA theology is " works of darkness"

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
1 John 1:6
If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

I can say, if you hold onto SDA theology and ellen white philosophy, you don't walk in truth, but lie, and walk in darkness.

You say it's rudeness and not God to expose sins, and to make manifest the darkness with the light of his word.

This too is a lie from the side of darkness and I rebuke it.

Quit listening to that false spirit wayn.........

12/22/2015 3:30:41 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
You say your a sinner, SAVED!

Yet Paul even said the MATURE chrisianity doesn't speak, as if they have already attained.

Phillipian's 3

15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind;

Besides that scripture saved by grace, means something ongoing, not, that you have attained.

Just because you have some lingo, and sound like a christian to fit in, doesn't mean, I have to treat you as a brother.

Especially if you bring in, heresy, like you. Doctrines of demons like you.

It's not rude to point out sin, and even your queen bee, ellen white says as much about false teachers and people like you.

Darkness in context of scripture, is lies,heresey, false doctrine like SDA have. So darkness could be a so-called brother.
Luke 11:35
Therefore take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness.

I can honestly say, in the spirit f God, Jesus. SDA theology is " works of darkness"

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
1 John 1:6
If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

I can say, if you hold onto SDA theology and ellen white philosophy, you don't walk in truth, but lie, and walk in darkness.

You say it's rudeness and not God to expose sins, and to make manifest the darkness with the light of his word.

This too is a lie from the side of darkness and I rebuke it.

Quit listening to that false spirit wayn.........

whatever

1/21/2016 8:09:27 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from wayn49:
whatever

Why are you always playing the hypocrite with me and putting me down?

1/23/2016 1:21:12 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Wayn said:i just simply said you need to back off with your remarks against the sdas

Oh I see I can't speak bad about the SDA and their cult and heretics? Even with the word of God.

Is fire going to come down from heaven and consume me wayn?

1/23/2016 3:40:36 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
Wayn said:i just simply said you need to back off with your remarks against the sdas

Oh I see I can't speak bad about the SDA and their cult and heretics? Even with the word of God.

Is fire going to come down from heaven and consume me wayn?

i hope not besides God is in the business of saving not destroying

3/5/2016 2:47:08 PM Cleansing the sanctuary SDA view  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Luk 24:31
and their eyes were opened, and they recognized him, and he became unseen by them.

Rtay, this is an interesting scripture. It is from YLT , the word unseen here , does not mean, hades.

This also is an eye opening scripture.
Luke 11:44
`Wo to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because ye are as the unseen tombs, and the men walking above have not known.'

Not only does the word unseen appear and doesn't mean hades.

Look how it describes, dead men walking, like those in the tombs , yet the living cannot see this spiritual aspect, even though it's happening.

Unseen is not in the ancient scripture. Hades means, realm of the dead. I can understand those who believe in soul sleep, can't have a realm of the dead, it would make soul sleep false.