Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to find a hookup

PoF is element of the Match Group of corporations, which involves Tinder, OkCupid and Match. colorado hookup But if you re somebody who procrastinates, Bumble may not be for you. HER also shares LGBTQ+ news and events taking spot in your area, and there are smaller sized chat groups exactly where you can meet other users. https yoursecrethookup com site user home You have to have only a handful of basic data to construct your profile on SeniorMatch.

hookup sites totally free reviews

com delivers its users a freemium dating expertise on Android and iOS. apple valley hook up What strategies do folks have for utilizing Tinder? How do I get a excellent experience from applying dating apps? I ll do this on the net factor for 3 months, but when practically nothing comes of it, I m out. rub ratings knoxville In his spare time, Jonas writes books and quick stories and likes to draw lighthearted illustrations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/17/2016 7:39:45 AM Psalm 19 study verse 7  
rtay
Port Saint Lucie, FL
65, joined Aug. 2010

from a study from GTY
First part of psalm 19.

“The Law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul. The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart. The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever. The judgments of the Lord are true, they are righteous all together.”

Three verses, six statements about Scripture. Let me just give you the overview. Scripture is called by six titles. It is called Law, Testimony, Precept, Commandment, Fear and Judgments. You will find those words used to describe Scripture all through Psalm 119. If you go through all 176 verses you’ll see those words repeated over and over and over again, and they’re always references to the Scripture. And that’s why you have six times of the Lord, of the Lord, of the Lord, of the Lord, of the Lord, of the Lord. Just in case somebody might question the source, the psalmist says it six times.
I remember years ago doing a study of the Hebrew word for perfect. I spent three or four hours on it. At the end of which I came to the determination that what it meant was perfect, which is a little discouraging of any hope for some nuance somewhere. But let me give you the idea of the Hebrew word. It is perfect, not opposed to imperfect, but perfect as opposed to incomplete. So that is to say that this Scripture, this Law of the Lord, this which reflects God’s design for man’s maximum blessing in time and eternity is so comprehensive as to leave nothing out. In fact, one lexicon put it this way, it is all sided so as to cover all aspects of something. Another way to say that is nothing should be taken from it nor should anything be added to it, it is sufficient in its fullness. The effect, it says, restoring the soul. The word restoring means transforming, totally transforming. The soul, nephesh, the inner person. If you have any pick your English Bible, anything from King James to the NIV and everything else, you’re going to find nephesh in the Hebrew would be translated by at least 20 words in English...self, soul, person, heart, mind, it always is nephesh and it always means the inner person.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/17/2016 6:08:23 PM Psalm 19 study verse 7  

isna_la_wica
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,753)
Brantford, ON
61, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from rtay:
from a study from GTY
First part of psalm 19.

“The Law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul. The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart. The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever. The judgments of the Lord are true, they are righteous all together.”

Three verses, six statements about Scripture. Let me just give you the overview. Scripture is called by six titles. It is called Law, Testimony, Precept, Commandment, Fear and Judgments. You will find those words used to describe Scripture all through Psalm 119. If you go through all 176 verses you’ll see those words repeated over and over and over again, and they’re always references to the Scripture. And that’s why you have six times of the Lord, of the Lord, of the Lord, of the Lord, of the Lord, of the Lord. Just in case somebody might question the source, the psalmist says it six times.
I remember years ago doing a study of the Hebrew word for perfect. I spent three or four hours on it. At the end of which I came to the determination that what it meant was perfect, which is a little discouraging of any hope for some nuance somewhere. But let me give you the idea of the Hebrew word. It is perfect, not opposed to imperfect, but perfect as opposed to incomplete. So that is to say that this Scripture, this Law of the Lord, this which reflects God’s design for man’s maximum blessing in time and eternity is so comprehensive as to leave nothing out. In fact, one lexicon put it this way, it is all sided so as to cover all aspects of something. Another way to say that is nothing should be taken from it nor should anything be added to it, it is sufficient in its fullness. The effect, it says, restoring the soul. The word restoring means transforming, totally transforming. The soul, nephesh, the inner person. If you have any pick your English Bible, anything from King James to the NIV and everything else, you’re going to find nephesh in the Hebrew would be translated by at least 20 words in English...self, soul, person, heart, mind, it always is nephesh and it always means the inner person.

I enjoyed your post.

Going to reflect on it. I ove threads that cause me to do that.

Thanks !

1/17/2016 10:57:40 PM Psalm 19 study verse 7  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

My favourite verse is Not 7 of Psalms in the Bible

It's the verse that says in Psalms 19 the Bible
It's in the song--
By the Rivers of Babylon by Boney M

Let the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight

1/18/2016 1:13:33 AM Psalm 19 study verse 7  

share_n_love
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,949)
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

Nicely put...

1/18/2016 9:51:08 PM Psalm 19 study verse 7  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from rtay:
from a study from GTY
First part of psalm 19.

Excellent point!

I wanted to contribute about the law of God that restores the SOUL. I need to give a couple scripture to drive it home. These scripture, speak to opposite ends of the spectrum, of a SOUL.

Romans 7:25
So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God.

God,Jude 1:19
These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

The restored soul, accepts the law of God, and is led by it. In short, the mind(part of the soul) has an actuator, so to speak to know how God wants us to act and think. This keeps the SOUL,in order.

Without the law, the soul is out of order, and is LED by emotions, and feelings. (Flesh).

The law, sets the order of the soul correctly, mind over, feelings and emotions.

An unrestored soul, allows feelings and emotion and such to lead the mind.....this is an unrestored soul. A SOUL out of order, Or what Jude says is SENSUAL.

I'd like to add more later, it's a deep topic.

[Edited 1/18/2016 9:53:14 PM ]

1/19/2016 12:50:46 PM Psalm 19 study verse 7  

bigd9832
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,050)
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from kb2222:
The word restoring means transforming, totally transforming. The soul, nephesh, the inner person. If you have any pick your English Bible, anything from King James to the NIV and everything else, you’re going to find nephesh in the Hebrew would be translated by at least 20 words in English...self, soul, person, heart, mind, it always is nephesh and it always means the inner person.

The KJV mistranslated the Ancient Hebrew term nphsh (nephesh) into 44 English words. How confusing is that?

Of course anyone who tries to study from the KJV will never be able to decipher the three main attributes of the soul.

What are the three main attributes of the soul?

I can tell you this much. They are not "self, soul, person, heart, or mind."

3/5/2016 2:45:44 PM Psalm 19 study verse 7  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Luk 24:31
and their eyes were opened, and they recognized him, and he became unseen by them.

Rtay, this is an interesting scripture. It is from YLT , the word unseen here , does not mean, hades.

This also is an eye opening scripture.
Luke 11:44
`Wo to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because ye are as the unseen tombs, and the men walking above have not known.'

Not only does the word unseen appear and doesn't mean hades.

Look how it describes, dead men walking, like those in the tombs , yet the living cannot see this spiritual aspect, even though it's happening.

Unseen is not in the ancient scripture. Hades means, realm of the dead. I can understand those who believe in soul sleep, can't have a realm of the dead, it would make soul sleep false.