Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free casual hookup sites that work

This project was supported by Grant Quantity 90EV0459 from the Administration on Youngsters, Youth and Households, Family members and Youth Solutions Bureau, Department of Well being and Human Services. dubuque personals Studies have identified that we have layers of details we can share about a distinct conversational subject. Do not reveal how quite a few men and women you have met up with if it is much more than 5 in a 1 year period, or if the individual you are meeting is inexperienced at this. send as priority pof It seems believable that in this day and age with people becoming so isolated they would try to come across companionship though Peloton.

www skipthegames

It is out there in both a desktop and mobile version, with loads of specifics that users can fill in for the ideal outcomes. craigslist fort rucker al But the living predicament brought on a stark transform in his and his wife s partnership. You may possibly re activate your standard UI claim on the internet . findmymatches com app Economic gifts from readers support us program that perform and hold it free.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/27/2008 6:22:06 PM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

boysmom1
Minneapolis, MN

I have always been inpressed with custodial fathers. My experience with custodial fathers has always been great. In my childrens school, inner city, there was only 4 single parents that stand out - myself and 3 custodial dads. The 4 of us were the ones who went to donuts for dads, muffins for mom, school field trips, choir concerts, band concerts, etc. It was always the 4 of us that sat in a group. Very few married parents or single moms (besides myself) would attend so many school functions. They were very dedicated to their children.
I do have one question that I always wanted to ask them. Never once did they ask me out or any other single mom. Yet, I saw them go through many childless women.

Why don't custodial dad's date custodial mom's?

8/27/2008 6:58:15 PM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

pennell23101
Vine Grove, KY

dont know about them, i seem to lean towards single moms. they are more down to earth and understand sacrifice for kids.

8/27/2008 10:19:11 PM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

owensborogirl2
Owensboro, KY

pennell you are just saying that about me LOL

I always go for the single fathers with children
and it usually goes well.

8/28/2008 6:12:37 AM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

chellenc2008
Clayton, NC

I see more and more dads getting custody. It's nice they finally have their side recognized.

I've met single fathers that date single mothers. It's the same as dating any other man - it's a matter of finding the right one.

8/28/2008 8:03:25 AM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

justme68
Cleveland, OH

Thanks for this thread. My son has been living with me full time for the past 7 years and I am his custodial parent. He just got his acceptance letter to San Diego State University on Monday. Sooooo proud of him. At times it was hard as I have supported him on my own. But it was all worth it being able to watch him grow into the responsible, caring, and respectful young man that he has turned out to be. Like to think I had alot to do with that. Thanks again. Peace all.

8/28/2008 8:10:46 PM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

huskerlen
Boonville, MO

I prefer dating custodial mothers, as it gives us a common ground on discussion topics. Although I have also found with some, not all custodial mom's that we may view childrearing differently. My boys find that I am strict as compared to their mother and some of their friends mothers who are single as well.

I had a recent event where I allowed myself to get caught up in an issue with two moms and I felt like I was in a meatgrinder on the issue, since it involved my oldest son. The emotions were high and as I've gradually backed away from the female emotions of the issue, I realized that the issue with my son that these mothers were all worked up about was normal for a boy his age maybe not to the extreme my son took it, but the underlying cause is normal. I just did not expect this reaction from the mothers on the issue. They had valid concerns but to blow it up to the proportion these mothers did, would make the Chicken Little Story seem minute'. The mothers really were blowing the issue out of proportion. One mother was a good friend and a single mom and the other a married mom with a son of about 1 year younger than my oldest, but of the same age group as my youngest.

9/2/2008 3:01:05 PM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

country_guy60
Mankato, MN

Quote from boysmom1:
I have always been inpressed with custodial fathers. My experience with custodial fathers has always been great. In my childrens school, inner city, there was only 4 single parents that stand out - myself and 3 custodial dads. The 4 of us were the ones who went to donuts for dads, muffins for mom, school field trips, choir concerts, band concerts, etc. It was always the 4 of us that sat in a group. Very few married parents or single moms (besides myself) would attend so many school functions. They were very dedicated to their children.
I do have one question that I always wanted to ask them. Never once did they ask me out or any other single mom. Yet, I saw them go through many childless women.

Why don't custodial dad's date custodial mom's?
[/quote

I was a custodial father to my 2 kids witch are now of age. I myself put my dating life on hold to raise my 2 kids. now that they are growen I am looking to date again

9/2/2008 8:51:18 PM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  
4evaangels
Fond du Lac, WI

I know of alot of fathers that have stepped up to the plate and are raising their children without the mothers in the picture at all. I put my hands together to them it takes someone very special to do that plus have fulltime jobs. Way to go Fathers. I found out the reason why some of them dont date is because they put alot of time into there children and they feel that they are going to slack on being with the woman so they dont want to even step that way.

9/2/2008 9:09:26 PM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

jaziej32
Templeton, MA

I have had custody for a year in November and have raised my boy's alone with no break and I have been to court to get my x visatations sevral times and no show and now she wants custody and the Fss got involved and she screwed her self and now has to take drug test and get clean for six months until she can visit with the kids, but every time I go to court I see more grand parents and fathers getting custody so all fathers get my props

9/11/2008 9:32:34 AM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

jaziej32
Templeton, MA

Well I'm a single dad of 3 boy's, I got custody in Nov 2007 And Sole permanent legal custody on Dec 2007 because she never showed up. I just got back from court just now and there mom showed up and signed the kids over to me and she has to do drugs test and she can she our kids every other saterday for 5 hour's. I just don't understand how a mother or father at that can just give up and sign over the kids. Me I would have fought tell the end but her lawyer proble figured with her drugs this would be best. Well I'm a proud Father and dad and Love every momment I spend with my kids and now time to find my princess, I hope the girl I'm dating now is her because the kids really like her.

9/11/2008 11:23:08 AM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

singlefather216
Jordan, MN

I have full legal and physical custody of my daughter!!! I try to go for the single moms cuz they are more understandable but its hard to find them close where i live.

9/11/2008 1:29:10 PM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

Single Dad here as well. Have full physical and legal "parentship". Of course the courts refer to it as custody but as I have stated a time or two before, I hate the word "custody" when it comes to children because it denotes some sort of ownership. Children are not something to "own" they are to be loved,nurtured and protected. The ex had other priorities than being a good mother and to has serious substance issues. She also has supervized visitation. I am extremely involved with my littles one's education,(vounteer alot at their school),spiritual upbrining (church every Sunday,Catechism, First Holy Communion) and extra cirricular activties (coach my son's soccer team and help out at my daughter's brownies troop. I have had comments made(as I'm sure some of you other full time dads have heard)"oh daddy's weekend huh?" to which I usually reply "daddy"s weekend happens to be 24/7/365" In my spare time I work a full time job I call it my second job. the first one is for and out of love and the second is to subsidize the first job. I say all this, not to pat myself on the back, but to describe what is probably a typical life for all single parents that have to go at it on their own. The point is; it's not easy being both father and mother regardless if you are the father or the mother.

So Kudos to all Single Custodial (there's that word again) Parents!!

9/13/2008 3:59:21 AM Kudos to Custodial Fathers  

wreckerman57
Port Jervis, NY

I'm a single father raising 4.Their mother left about 18 months ago.I work all day,am on wrecker call 24 7.With taking care of the younger ones and a house I it seems like theres never any time to do something for me.The closet i ever come to meeting anyone is at the supermarket register.