Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

I ve dated a guy for a little mire than six months, and was seeing a single a further prior to that for far more than 6 years. slo singles You could add that you re ravenous and you do not want to punish him for that. I am 55, was married for 12 years , divorced 15 years, have an adopted son, age 13. women seeking men vietnam Inject some life into your dating game nowadays by having your copy of 101 Fantastic Questions to Ask on a Date.

what is listcrawler

These ladies are created to really feel that they are deficient if they would ever contemplate a bachur who does not find out yomam va layla. arkansas personal classifieds Having said that, rather of ending the date, the woman talks with him for a while and offers him some tips. Having said that, attraction runs significantly deeper than looks. where to look for sex now that craigslist is gone If you happen to be a particular person with restricted time and energy to spend on the whole online dating factor, it is even a lot more likely for conversation to peter out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8/28/2008 10:09:48 AM Men in their seventys  

aliveankickinto
Tucson, AZ

What are they looking for? I can't seen to find anyone who on the first date is not just looking for sex. It would be nice to just get to know someone. I was talking to someone on the phone for the last month, I had not met him yet, and all he could talk about was moving in. He asked me what I weighed. Told him a lot, I have not heard from him since. I am really thin. So are there any nice guys out there?

8/28/2008 10:29:48 AM Men in their seventys  

retired67
Bristol, VA

I am almost 70,and I dont have any male friends,that just think of sex.I hear so much of horney old men.I kind of think it is just talk from the ladies.In fact,I dont know of any 70 yr.old ladies that talk of sex...My 2 cents worth

8/28/2008 10:33:59 AM Men in their seventys  
wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

agreed bob.

8/28/2008 10:36:30 AM Men in their seventys  
wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

alive.there are men as well as women who judge people by their weight.i am not one of them ,but there are a lot that do.by the way welcome.

8/28/2008 10:41:13 AM Men in their seventys  

aliveankickinto
Tucson, AZ

Maybe it's just talk, and the men think that's what women want to hear. If they would just relax, we are looking for someone to have lunch with, go to a movie, walk in the park. Maybe they don't talk to each other about sex, cause they know better. One guy on the first date, told me I would have to tell him in advance, if I wanted sex on a date. I didn't answer. Had several dates after that and the subject didn't come up agsin.

8/28/2008 10:50:35 AM Men in their seventys  
wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

you have me confused.are you upset that the guy never mentioned sex again?

8/28/2008 11:01:06 AM Men in their seventys  

aliveankickinto
Tucson, AZ

Quote from wilbur35:
you have me confused.are you upset that the guy never mentioned sex again?

No, I was not looking for sex and I think he was releaved. He was a nice man, but he finally told me he had a wife.

8/28/2008 11:05:26 AM Men in their seventys  
wilbur35
Latrobe, PA

hmm,that is a problem.if he is married ,most unusal that he wasn't after sex.

8/28/2008 11:30:42 AM Men in their seventys  

retired67
Bristol, VA

I did get an email from a lady in her 70s.Wanted to exchange pics.I sent her some of me.In return I got one of her.It was just chest stuffed in a bra.Never in my online dating,that was a first for me.Otherwise I have never had a sexual thought from a older lady.Never heard or contacted again

8/28/2008 11:46:45 AM Men in their seventys  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI

I can, of course, only talk about the seventy year old, or almost seventy year old men I have met and these incidents are all in the last four years.

After the first three, I realized that I should expect the man to bring up sex and I should be prepared to answer. They want to know--are you still willing to have sex and what does it mean to you.

Even though the bluntness took me a bit by surprise at times, I've come to think of it as a necessary topic and nothing to be embarrassed about or even shy about. I also realized about myself that I would not even bother to meet a man who did not want sex at some point in time. So the man is right to bring it out into the open. Women my age whom I know generally do not talk about sex in social situations when there are men around. It is not considered "nice". But if a man on the website goes so far as to say he wants to meet you, expect to talk about sex.

So you meet them. So you find you're friendly. Chances are high they will say, how about sex and how about now? And then I find out that some cannot "perform". But they do want to kiss and hug and kiss some more and hug some more. I'm beginning to think that the desire for affection, the desire to be skin-to-skin, may be just as high priority to a man as the actual act of sex. So--nothing's perfect.

My opinion would be that the men in their seventies who are alone and make no move to be with a woman do not have those intimacy desires. And so the ones who are making the move, and that probably includes every man on this website, those men do desire intimacy, and if they can manage it, they want the full spectrum of sex.

I don't think it is bad to want and try to have sex, with or without marriage. But it is not always easy to handle. But we're trying, right?

8/28/2008 12:21:28 PM Men in their seventys  

retired67
Bristol, VA

You get an A# on your reply.True that most men when at the age of 70,or even 40,will have a problem. They have medication for that,but again not all men can take it.The affection part of it,is very true.But then again there are ways to make each other happy.Not going to get into that.

8/28/2008 1:00:42 PM Men in their seventys  
johnnyreb37
Nashville, TN

I have heard this crap about us not thinking about anything but sex since I was 16 and it is no truer now than it was then. I think women shut off their ears when a man taks about love, friend ship, companionship. being together and if you mention sex ranks last of the before mentioned. Sex is the only damn thing they will hear.

8/28/2008 1:19:14 PM Men in their seventys  

aliveankickinto
Tucson, AZ

Quote from johnnyreb37:
I have heard this crap about us not thinking about anything but sex since I was 16 and it is no truer now than it was then. I think women shut off their ears when a man taks about love, friend ship, companionship. being together and if you mention sex ranks last of the before mentioned. Sex is the only damn thing they will hear.

I think friendship, companionship, being together and love should come before sex. It would be a lot more fun getting to know someone.

8/28/2008 1:31:36 PM Men in their seventys  

hobobob
Louisville, OH

Speaking for myself,first comes friendship, companionship, trust, love,then it's time to discuss sex. (OLD FASHION THINKING)

8/28/2008 1:48:24 PM Men in their seventys  

altje
Kernersville, NC

Bob,
I like the way you think.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10