Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sex chat hookup

We are thankful to Mingle for assisting us to uncover each and every other. free online dating in nh It s fine to sound like a dork or clutz if genuine and accidental but anything offensive or mean can be hard to take back. The most simple virtual dating resolution is video chatting, which lets you at least see each other face to face alternatively of just texting. omegle but choose gender Author of Ziger the Tiger Stories, a overall health enthusiast specializing in relationships, life improvement and mental overall health.

is hookup com real

From locating the ideal dating web site, safeguarding your digital privacy, all the way up to that initial date, we ve got you covered. schenectady singles Our chatting web site offers you with costless access to totally free random chatrooms to meet up with rooms boys or girls. We are an absolute fan of applicants who begin thinking early about their application and start arranging ahead. locanto knoxville Lyssa is presently living in Charleroi, PA, and John is in Brampton, Ontario.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/11/2016 1:51:26 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,551)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The Urantia Book says that some strains of human beings are inferior and degenerate. I don't see how a loving Father God would ever think of any race of the people He created as inferior or degenerate, so I asked Urantia advocates KB and FJO to kindly identify just who are the inferior and degenerate. The best KB could come up with is "you are!". Why is that? Because I am a Catholic? Was I of a superior strain, or mediocre strain, before I became a Catholic. His buddy FJO is a fallen-away Catholic. Does this make FJO degenerate?

FJO says it refers to anyone deemed by society as degenerate. Besides the fact that this is racist, look how illogical it is---in native American society white people were degenerate, and vice versa. Japanese society see Chinese and Korean people, and indeed all non-Japanese people, as degenerate---in Chinese and Korean societies the Japanese are seen as degenerate. In Africa Hulu and Tutsi societies see each other as degenerate.

Are all people everywhere inferior and degenerate? Should no one procreate?

Urantiaists, your theology just doesn't make any sense.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/11/2016 2:55:43 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,368)
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Urantia Book says that some strains of human beings are inferior and degenerate. I don't see how a loving Father God would ever think of any race of the people He created as inferior or degenerate,

You have degenerates in your church clergy, homosexuals and child molesters and pedophiles. You can identify them yourself. I can provide you with headlines.

I don't see how a loving Father God can say through His Son "Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9) and you not obey Him.

so I asked Urantia advocates KB and FJO to kindly identify just who are the inferior and degenerate. The best KB could come up with is "you are!". Why is that? Because I am a Catholic? Was I of a superior strain, or mediocre strain, before I became a Catholic.

You will have to ask him, though I have already explained it to you. My theory is that you irritated him and he replied facetiously. You're like a little kid, stubbornly asking the same cheeky questions over and over. However, you could be spiritually inferior and degenerate since you refuse to obey Jesus. The only other thing that could explain your willful refusal to obey God is that you're a fool.

His buddy FJO is a fallen-away Catholic. Does this make FJO degenerate?

It makes me free from that monstrous abomination of a cult. And I am not a fallen away Catholic. That implies laziness, to lazy to go to church. I actively and resolutely renounce the abomination that is Catholicism.

FJO says it refers to anyone deemed by society as degenerate.

I didn't say that. I said it's up to society to determine. And of course it is. Who else can determine such things? Society has deemed that your clergy are degenerate child molesters. And that is right.

Besides the fact that this is racist, look how illogical it is---in native American society white people were degenerate, and vice versa. Japanese society see Chinese and Korean people, and indeed all non-Japanese people, as degenerate---in Chinese and Korean societies the Japanese are seen as degenerate. In Africa Hulu and Tutsi societies see each other as degenerate.

We don't know if all your example above are true or correctly suited, but nevertheless, it's up to societies to make these determinations. I'm sorry, my son, but you must grow up someday.

Are all people everywhere inferior and degenerate?

There are no doubt degenerates and inferior people everywhere on our sin darkened world. Just look at your own church. They're easy to find there.

Should no one procreate?

It's up to societies to make these determinations. Laws against incest are eugenics laws, they are designed to hold down birth defects. But you don't like those laws, right?

You don't know "Urantia theology." You haven't read the book. Nor is the discussion of the betterment of mankind theology at all. This is "Urantia theology":

...Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? (Luke 10:25)

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself." (Luke 10:27)

"Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

"For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother." (Matthew 12:50)

4/11/2016 5:02:21 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Why don't you wake up to the fact that William Sadler was a racist, and that the Urantia Book is a racist book?

4/11/2016 6:02:51 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Why don't you wake up to the fact that William Sadler was a racist, and that the Urantia Book is a racist book?

Why don't you wake up to the fact that your church is a self serving, pope ring kissing, Mary worshiping manipulative cult of mere men and get out of it as fast as you can?

4/11/2016 7:04:22 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Even if kissing the pope's ring or venerating Mary were sins (they are not, but just for a moment suppose they were), surely racism is a much, much more serious sin.

4/11/2016 7:15:40 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Even if kissing the pope's ring or venerating Mary were sins (they are not, but just for a moment suppose they were), surely racism is a much, much more serious sin.

Maybe it is (and we don't know that for sure, so no to your "surely"), but that has nothing to do with me. I'm not a racist. Nor do you know anything about the subject as it's presented in The Urantia Book in context.

"Check the context. Always check the context." -Ludlow

Anyway, you must have a guilty conscience. I never said they were sins.

4/11/2016 7:24:17 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

You can't believe in the Urantia Book and not be a racist.

4/11/2016 7:40:01 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]You can't believe in the Urantia Book and not be a racist.[/]

=============================================================

You can't be a Catholic and call priests, "Father" and obey God or say that you love Him. Jesus says you don't.

You can't be a Catholic and donate money every week for the upkeep of a homosexual pedophile clergy, and not be a homosexual child molesting sympathizer of some sort.

And you haven't read The Urantia Book.

"Check the context. Always check the context." -Ludlow

4/12/2016 12:26:15 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Some societies do not like the Jews. Does this make the Jews degenerate?

4/12/2016 2:00:29 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]Some societies do not like the Jews. Does this make the Jews degenerate?[/]

==========================================================

As far as I know, from what you say, and assuming you're telling the truth, if some societies do not like the Jews then that means that some societies do not like the Jews. I doubt if it "makes" anything.

4/12/2016 4:52:25 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Are you saying the Jews are inferior strains of degenerate people?

4/12/2016 12:55:17 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,699)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Urantia Book says that some strains of human beings are inferior and degenerate. I don't see how a loving Father God would ever think of any race of the people He created as inferior or degenerate, so I asked Urantia advocates KB and FJO to kindly identify just who are the inferior and degenerate. The best KB could come up with is "you are!". Why is that? Because I am a Catholic? Was I of a superior strain, or mediocre strain, before I became a Catholic. His buddy FJO is a fallen-away Catholic. Does this make FJO degenerate?

FJO says it refers to anyone deemed by society as degenerate. Besides the fact that this is racist, look how illogical it is---in native American society white people were degenerate, and vice versa. Japanese society see Chinese and Korean people, and indeed all non-Japanese people, as degenerate---in Chinese and Korean societies the Japanese are seen as degenerate. In Africa Hulu and Tutsi societies see each other as degenerate.

Are all people everywhere inferior and degenerate? Should no one procreate?

I have told you that there are in all probability degenerate and/or inferior strains of mankind in all the races, Ludlow, and I have also told you that what action if any mankind decides to do the UB authors say is entirely up to mankind. But as FJO points out it is my opinion that you are one of the degenerates in the spiritual sense as you clearly are unrepentant sinful, consistently lying and bearing false witness, making a mockery of your regular Catholic confessional, rejecting the teachings of Jesus and claiming the Pope whomever he is and no matter what he teaches or has done to be morally and spiritually infallible and declaring him to be your "Holy Father." Thus you clearly are not abiding in God's will and you are just as clearly unwilling to be spiritually led not knowing or not caring whether murderous acts are righteous or wickedness. Does this in the eyes of God constitute you a degenerate strain unworthy of resurrection after death only God knows but if I were you I would certainly do some serious self-evaluation before death overtakes you.

4/12/2016 1:29:54 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

If there are degrees of degeneracy in all races, then Sadler should have said that the degenerate of all races should not procreate. Even that is wrong, but that is not what Sadler said.

Sadler said that there are inferior and degenerate STRAINS of inferior and degenerate peoples. This can only be taken to mean that he means that some human races are inferior and degenerate. I guess it could mean the handicapped. Whatever it is it is wrong and extremely unChristian.

4/12/2016 1:40:00 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You can read what I said can't you? All you are doing with this comment is showing how corrupt you are, Ludlow.

4/12/2016 1:59:45 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Are you saying the Jews are inferior strains of degenerate people?

I never said that. Are you trying to project another one of your lies on me?

4/12/2016 2:03:10 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
If there are degrees of degeneracy in all races, then Sadler should have said that the degenerate of all races should not procreate. Even that is wrong, but that is not what Sadler said.

When did you read Dr. Sadler's books?

Sadler said that there are inferior and degenerate STRAINS of inferior and degenerate peoples. This can only be taken to mean that he means that some human races are inferior and degenerate. I guess it could mean the handicapped. Whatever it is it is wrong and extremely unChristian.

When did you read Dr. Sadler's books?

You should drop this dishonest tactic. I know, I know, it's another way for you to lie, but it's wrong and dishonest. Do you do this because, since you don't love God anyway, as Jesus says, you feel you have nothing to lose by lying?

4/12/2016 3:15:30 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

I'm not telling a lie, here, FJO. I'm telling you an uncomfortable truth---that your Urantia Book is racist and eugenicist.

4/12/2016 3:19:32 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

I'm not telling a lie, here, FJO. I'm telling you an uncomfortable truth---that your Urantia Book is racist and eugenicist.

==============================================================

When did you read it?

Ignorant people just like you denounced Jesus as well.

He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?" (John 10:20)

You would have been there shouting, "Crucify Him, crucify Him!"

[Edited 4/12/2016 3:21:32 PM ]

4/12/2016 5:24:57 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

No, according to what YOU said, Jesus is inferior and degenerate because society rejected Him.

4/12/2016 6:23:38 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
Ludlow, I have told you that there are in all probability degenerate and/or inferior strains of mankind in all the races, Ludlow, and I have also told you that what action if any mankind decides to do the UB authors say is entirely up to mankind. But as FJO points out it is my opinion that you are one of the degenerates in the spiritual sense as you clearly are unrepentant sinful, consistently lying and bearing false witness, making a mockery of your regular Catholic confessional, rejecting the teachings of Jesus and claiming the Pope whomever he is and no matter what he teaches or has done to be morally and spiritually infallible and declaring him to be your "Holy Father." Thus you clearly are not abiding in God's will and you are just as clearly unwilling to be spiritually led not knowing or not caring whether murderous acts are righteous or wickedness. Does this in the eyes of God constitute you a degenerate strain unworthy of resurrection after death only God knows but if I were you I would certainly do some serious self-evaluation before death overtakes you.

You can't honestly refute anything I said can you, Ludlow?

4/12/2016 7:10:35 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Do I reject the teachings of Jesus? According to FJO, anyone rejected by society is inferior and degenerate. Jesus was rejected by society, so much so that they crucified Him. Does that make Him inferior or degenerate?

4/12/2016 7:16:50 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You are not stupid. You can read and understand what I said. You are corrupt and you can't honestly refute anything I said can you, Ludlow?

4/12/2016 7:21:43 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

um...I just did...

4/12/2016 7:28:41 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You are so corrupt all you can do is LIE.

4/12/2016 10:08:55 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Do I reject the teachings of Jesus? According to FJO, anyone rejected by society is inferior and degenerate. Jesus was rejected by society, so much so that they crucified Him. Does that make Him inferior or degenerate?

You lie. I never said that anyone rejected by society is inferior and degenerate.

Do you lie like this because your hope for eternity is fading since Jesus has said that you do not love God because you refuse to obey Him, and you figure you have nothing to lose by lying?

4/12/2016 10:10:51 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Do I reject the teachings of Jesus?

Yes you do.

According to FJO, anyone rejected by society is inferior and degenerate. Jesus was rejected by society, so much so that they crucified Him. Does that make Him inferior or degenerate?

You are a liar. I never said that.

Do you lie like this because your hope for eternity is fading since Jesus has said that you do not love God because you refuse to obey Him, and you figure you have nothing to lose by lying?

4/12/2016 10:12:29 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
No, according to what YOU said, Jesus is inferior and degenerate because society rejected Him.

You are a liar. I have never said that anyone was inferior and degenerate because society rejected Him.

4/12/2016 10:35:29 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
Quote from kb2222:

Ludlow, I have told you that there are in all probability degenerate and/or inferior strains of mankind in all the races, Ludlow, and I have also told you that what action if any mankind decides to do the UB authors say is entirely up to mankind. But as FJO points out it is my opinion that you are one of the degenerates in the spiritual sense as you clearly are unrepentant sinful, consistently lying and bearing false witness, making a mockery of your regular Catholic confessional, rejecting the teachings of Jesus and claiming the Pope whomever he is and no matter what he teaches or has done to be morally and spiritually infallible and declaring him to be your "Holy Father." Thus you clearly are not abiding in God's will and you are just as clearly unwilling to be spiritually led not knowing or not caring whether murderous acts are righteous or wickedness. Does this in the eyes of God constitute you a degenerate strain unworthy of resurrection after death only God knows but if I were you I would certainly do some serious self-evaluation before death overtakes you.

You can't honestly refute anything I said can you, Ludlow?

You are so corrupt and perverted you have no shame.

4/12/2016 11:48:59 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

KB, do you agree with FJO that society decides who is inferior and degenerate? Doesn't that mean that any lynch mob can decide who is inferior and degenerate?

[Edited 4/12/2016 11:49:21 PM ]

4/13/2016 1:21:05 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

==================================================

I'm not telling a lie here, Lud. I'm telling you an uncomfortable truth, -- that your church is a corrupt abomination of homosexual, child molesting, gold mongering clergy and Jesus certainly didn't found your organization.

4/13/2016 1:24:56 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

KB, do you agree with FJO that society decides who is inferior and degenerate? Doesn't that mean that any lynch mob can decide who is inferior and degenerate?

=========================================================

Lynch mobs are not "society." Society in our immediate case is The United States. In China, society is the Chinese government. That's why for 30 years or however many it was, they had a one child per couple law. Society decides all things. All rights come from the state.

4/13/2016 11:23:42 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Suppose it's Mississippi, circa 1925, and the local Ku Klux Klan lynches a black man. Suppose the local community, at least all the whites, sides with the Klan. Suppose the sheriff, the DA, and the circuit court judge are all members of the Klan. Has society legitimately and rightly judged blacks to be inferior and degenerate?

Your society-decides-this theory (is it even in the Urantia Book, or is it just your personal opinion?) doesn't hold water, FJO.

Let's look at the word "eugenics". The very word is about genes---eu-GEN-ics. Eugenicists like Sadler and Hitler are not talking about, "oh, blacks and Jews are inferior and degenerate because society says so". They are talking about GENES. They are saying that some people are better than other people are better than others because of their genes. It is an inherently racist philosophy and there couldn't be anything more unChristian.

4/13/2016 11:57:53 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from Ludlow:
"Eugenics? Wasn't that the cornerstone of the Nazi philosophy?"

NO, Extermination of so-called undesirables was. Eugenics is not about killing anyone and this has been explained to you time and again. Your continued professed ignorance and/or corruption is despicable.

Your genes do not make you the consistent liar that you are.

I have told you that there are in all probability degenerate and/or inferior strains of mankind in all the races, Ludlow, and I have also told you that what action if any mankind decides to do the UB authors say is entirely up to mankind. But as FJO points out it is my opinion that you are one of the degenerates in the spiritual sense as you clearly are unrepentant sinful, consistently lying and bearing false witness, making a mockery of your regular Catholic confessional, rejecting the teachings of Jesus and claiming the Pope whomever he is and no matter what he teaches or has done to be morally and spiritually infallible and declaring him to be your "Holy Father." Thus you clearly are not abiding in God's will and you are just as clearly unwilling to be spiritually led not knowing or not caring whether murderous acts are righteous or wickedness. Does this in the eyes of God constitute you a degenerate strain unworthy of resurrection after death only God knows but if I were you I would certainly do some serious self-evaluation before death overtakes you.

You can't honestly refute anything I said, can you, Ludlow?

[Edited 4/13/2016 11:58:12 AM ]

4/13/2016 2:33:05 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Suppose it's Mississippi, circa 1925, and the local Ku Klux Klan lynches a black man. Suppose the local community, at least all the whites, sides with the Klan. Suppose the sheriff, the DA, and the circuit court judge are all members of the Klan. Has society legitimately and rightly judged blacks to be inferior and degenerate?

I wouldn't consider "the local community" a "society" myself. The larger a society and the more democratic it is, the more likely the outcome would be right. And no one has ever said that what society judges is rightly judged. Societies have the right to judge, but that doesn't guarantee they have judged rightly. There can never be such guarantees. That's why it's important that the society be as large and as democratic as it can be. More liklihood of correct societal decisions.

Your society-decides-this theory (is it even in the Urantia Book, or is it just your personal opinion?) doesn't hold water, FJO.

Yes, it does hold water. It just doesn't hold water with your skewed examples of a small racist southern town in Mississippi ruled by and intimidated by the Klan. The larger the society and the more democratic it is, the more likely it is that the choices will be right. But even if they aren't right, it's the right way to do it and societies have the right to do it. And yes, The Urantia Book says this. (KB can correct me if I'm wrong.)

Let's look at the word "eugenics". The very word is about genes---eu-GEN-ics. Eugenicists like Sadler and Hitler are not talking about, "oh, blacks and Jews are inferior and degenerate because society says so". They are talking about GENES. They are saying that some people are better than other people are better than others because of their genes. It is an inherently racist philosophy and there couldn't be anything more unChristian.

I covered this in another post. You can't make "eugenics" anything more than it is. It's science. Eugenics by itself is not racism. You're confusing the words. Do some racists use eugenics? Sure. Some racists use 9 mm handguns too. Does that mean guns are racist?

4/13/2016 2:56:11 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Eugenics---eu-GEN-ics---is not about being degenerate in the spiritual sense. The word for being degenerate in the spiritual sense is "sin". The word for the theory that one race is genetically better than another race is "racism". The word for that pseudo-science that backs up that evil theory is " eugenics".

Jesus came to save the world from its sins, not to purify the races and make everyone blond-haired and blue-eyed. The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus to save the world from its sins, not to preach that one race is better than another.

Contrast this with the Urantia Book---written by one William Sadler, well-known racist and eugenicist, who writes in his book that eugenics is a good thing---a popular opinion at the time. But by the 21st century eugenics and racism are no longer popular, so Urantiaists like yourself must spin the eugenics message of the Urantia Book as best you can.

4/13/2016 3:24:30 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Eugenics---eu-GEN-ics---is not about being degenerate in the spiritual sense. The word for being degenerate in the spiritual sense is "sin". The word for the theory that one race is genetically better than another race is "racism". The word for that pseudo-science that backs up that evil theory is " eugenics".

Eugenics COULD be about having a substandard or missing part of one's spiritual make up. Some are more spiritually inclined than others. It has often been said that black people have a more spiritual character than whites, for instance.

Jesus came to save the world from its sins,

Actually, Jesus came to bear witness unto the truth. That's what HE said at John 18:37. The gospel you just preached is not the gospel from Jesus.

not to purify the races and make everyone blond-haired and blue-eyed.

You're distracted now and arguing a strawman. No one said Jesus came to purify the races, etc.

The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus to save the world from its sins, not to preach that one race is better than another.

More dogma and doctrines of men.

OK, I chopped the rest. Sadler didn't write The Urantia Book any more than Jesus founded the abomination that is the Catholic church.

4/13/2016 3:38:33 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Is it an abomination to preach that all the races are equal, as the Catholic Church does?

4/13/2016 4:23:00 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Is it an abomination to preach that all the races are equal, as the Catholic Church does?

It's an abomination to say that Jesus would ever found a church with homosexual and child molesting gold mongering clergy. It's an abomination to disobey and defy Jesus' simple request that you not call priests, "Father." It's an abomination to lie on behalf of your church and defend the indefensible. And the idea that all men have equal mental and physical abilities is a childish fantasy which is obviously untrue, except for people slipping into unreality because they refuse to obey God.

4/13/2016 5:08:09 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

But on the issue of racial equality only---in the Catholic Church right or wrong?

4/13/2016 6:08:08 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]But on the issue of racial equality only---in the Catholic Church right or wrong?[/]

===================================================================

All the races are spiritually equal in God's eyes.

4/13/2016 7:11:23 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Then why are some races called inferior, degenerate, unfit, and defective, and antisocial?

Maybe the Urantia Book is not of God.

4/13/2016 8:11:21 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]Then why are some races called inferior, degenerate, unfit, and defective, and antisocial?

Maybe the Urantia Book is not of God.[/]

================================================================

No modern day races are called inferior, degenerate, unfit, and defective in The Urantia Book. When you read the book, where did you read that at?

This is why you should read the book, if you church would let you, so that you know what you're talking about.

4/13/2016 8:14:16 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Biologically speaking some races are "somewhat" superior to another race but as I have told you time and time again there are "inferior, degenerate, unfit, and defective, and antisocial" human strains in probably all of the various human races and the authors of the UB tell us that whatever HUMANE (not killing anyone) measures are to be taken if any to control the OVER reproduction and increasing population of these human types is SOLEY UP TO THE DECISION OF THE LEADERS OF SOCIETY. Why should this humane attempt to control the reproduction of these human types be of any real concern to you, Ludlow, since you believe it is righteous to stone and burn people to death for all sorts of ridiculous reasons? And the Catholic church prolonged tortured and burnt to death at the stake thousands upon thousands of their brethren for over 500 years calling them witches and heretics. So, why would the potential humane control of the reproduction of some people bother you at all since in your heart you are as wicked and murderous as were the Pharisees?

[Edited 4/13/2016 8:16:16 PM ]

4/13/2016 10:05:24 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Don't let the inferiors breed.
But who are the inferior? You won't say. FJO says it is whoever society says is, like Jesus, despised by His society, or Jews and Poles, despised by German society, or American blacks, despised by American society, especially in the South.

Sorry, KB, I can't buy it. The Catholic idea that God loves all is much more appealing to me.

4/14/2016 2:12:01 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]Don't let the inferiors breed.
But who are the inferior? You won't say.[/]

It's up to society to say.

[[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/]] FJO says it is whoever society says is,[/]

No, I did not say that. You are either very stupid or too clever for your own good. In any case, you are a liar.

[[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/]] like Jesus, despised by His society, or Jews and Poles, despised by German society, or American blacks, despised by American society, especially in the South.[/]

You are a devious liar. I think Satan is coaching you and leading you on. I guess I should expect it from someone who doesn't love God enough to obey Him.

[[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/]]Sorry, KB, I can't buy it. The Catholic idea that God loves all is much more appealing to me.[/]

No one here has said that God doesn't love all his children on earth equally. You are arguing with your own strawman, masturbating again. The Urantia Book says that God loves all His children. You are deliberately equating two different idea as you are wont to do.

4/14/2016 9:48:44 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Ludlow,

Quote from kb2222:
Biologically speaking some races are "somewhat" superior to another race but as I have told you time and time again there are "inferior, degenerate, unfit, and defective, and antisocial" human strains in probably all of the various human races and the authors of the UB tell us that whatever HUMANE (not killing anyone) measures are to be taken if any to control the OVER reproduction and increasing population of these human types is SOLELY UP TO THE DECISION OF THE LEADERS OF SOCIETY. Why should this humane attempt to control the reproduction of these human types be of any real concern to you, Ludlow, since you believe it is righteous to stone and burn people to death for all sorts of ridiculous reasons? And the Catholic church prolonged tortured and burnt to death at the stake thousands upon thousands of their brethren for over 500 years calling them witches and heretics. So, why would the potential humane control of the reproduction of some people bother you at all since in your heart you are as wicked and murderous as were the Pharisees?

You are so corrupt you have no response, right, Ludlow?

4/14/2016 10:55:12 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

All I did was ask FJO and KB if they really believed what the Urantia Book actually says. They could have said yes, we do, or no, we don't. Instead they called me a liar for merely asking!

4/14/2016 11:24:47 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You are so corrupt you have no response, right, Ludlow?

4/14/2016 12:01:33 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

KB, I apologize for not answering to your satisfaction, but...doggone it...it's my genes. Yeah, they're acting up again. You see, society doesn't like us very much here in the South, and according to FJO that is a sign of bad genes. Doggone it...I guess I'm just an ol' unfit, degenerate, defective, and antisocial dude.

4/14/2016 12:08:38 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Ludlow says:
I guess I'm just an ol' unfit, degenerate, defective, and antisocial dude.

Yes, I think you are and since you don't seem to care you must be morally and spiritually insane.

4/14/2016 1:20:12 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
...and according to FJO that is a sign of bad genes.

You are a liar. Was your mother a liar? Perhaps it runs in your family. It could be hereditary.

4/14/2016 2:26:02 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

I guess so, FJO, I think I must come from one of those unfit, defective, degenerate, or antisocial genetic strains. I guess I would be disfellowship in a Urantia community. The Catholic Church accepts me as I am, bad genes and all. I guess that's where I belong.

4/14/2016 2:37:07 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I guess so, FJO, I think I must come from one of those unfit, defective, degenerate, or antisocial genetic strains. I guess I would be disfellowship in a Urantia community. The Catholic Church accepts me as I am, bad genes and all. I guess that's where I belong.

The Urantia community has never disfellowshipped anyone, unlike your church, and you are a liar for insinuating that it has. And yes, I'm sure you are where you belong, in a church that teaches you to disobey and defy God.

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

4/14/2016 3:43:08 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

But the Urantia Book says people with defective genes must be disfellowshipped!

4/14/2016 3:48:59 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
But the Urantia Book says people with defective genes must be disfellowshipped!

Not from The Urantia movement, it doesn't. And it doesn't say anyone MUST be disfellowshipped from anything. See how you lie. You lied twice right there, misrepresenting The Urantia Book. Possibly it's because you don't know what The Urantia Book says, since you haven't read it. Or possibly it's just your way. I did a search for the term "must be disfellowshipped," and it's not in the book.

4/14/2016 4:42:20 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

I quote from the Urantia Book, 51:4.8: "It seems you ought to be able to agree upon the biologic disfellowship ping of your markedly unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial stocks."

As if human beings were cattle.

4/14/2016 5:08:00 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I quote from the Urantia Book, 51:4.8: "It seems you ought to be able to agree upon the biologic disfellowship ping of your markedly unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial stocks."

As if human beings were cattle.

"But the Urantia Book says people with defective genes must be disfellowshipped!"

Doesn't say MUST though, so you lied.

Also doesn't say anything about disfellowshipping anyone from the Urantia movement, so you lied twice.

[Edited 4/14/2016 5:08:54 PM ]

4/14/2016 11:04:15 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

It strongly implies it should be done, and strongly recommends it be done.

If your son were a leper would you cast him off? Would you kill him?

4/15/2016 12:23:09 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]It strongly implies it should be done, and strongly recommends it be done.

================================================

It doesn't say "MUST" though, so you lied. You played fast and loose with the words in order to say something that wasn't there. The word you wrongly used was "MUST." Since The Urantia Book doesn't say what you said it said, you lied. You have lots of ways of lying.

Quote from ludlowlowellIf your son were a leper would you cast him off? Would you kill him?[/]

You're back into your childish troll mode again making giant leaps of illogic for whatever reason.

Leprosy is not a genetic disease. It's caused by bacteria. And a father killing his son is not society taking a position on genetic issues. Why don't you try to ask serious questions instead of frivolous ones? You'd be a lot more fun if you played it straight.