Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup friendly

I d get pleasure from an exhilarating freedom—I could study how to paint or put on yoga pants all weekend lengthy if I wanted. best dating sites bc If you would like to go over the CalFresh Program in extra detail with plan employees and/or to come across out how to apply for advantages, please get in touch with your county workplace. And note if they listed each superficial and substantial qualities. disable zoosk When I was walking property from our first non Zoom date.

totally free online hookup sites

Each and every profile consists of at least 3 pictures and a detailed bio, made to spark fascinating and meaningful conversation with your matches. lewisburg tn dating This content material is not intended to be a substitute for expert healthcare suggestions, diagnosis, or remedy. But I assume your wonderful sister and your considering is amazing, due to the fact actually only a single point matters is wanting to please Allah swt. what is flinghub On October 7th, John asked me to be his girlfriend—with a typo! I nevertheless have the screenshot and tease him about it to this day.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/9/2008 12:02:57 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

flirty_girlie
Poplarville, MS

Quote from singlefather216:
Quote from tj_905:
Im close to your age!!!!
its hard founding how to take care of them don't you think

I think they get easier as they grow up, mine is two and think its easier cuz she can tell me whats wrong and so on. But being single and have a kid is hard, im a full time dad and a full time student so i have to juggle both things but i do get them done.

Yeah, i know the feeling there though. I'm a single mom, full-time college student, and a military mom. I juggle all three pretty successfully. Now i'm just looking for companionship in my life to make it complete. I mean, things are nice right now, but they would be even better if i had someone to wake up beside and say good morning, get the kids off to school (or daycare), and then get off to work/school ourselves. Guess that's not really an option though since i can't seem to find anyone that's looking for that. LOL...but yeah i know what it's like to juggle, and not to mention, i'm working on picking up a tutoring job at my college at 6.55 an hour tutoring math of all types. So trust me, it can be done...and i'm dealing with a youngin that's VERY OVERENERGETIC!! He's not even allowed sweets cuz he's too hyper. Anyways, good luck. If singlefather or you need someone to talk with, just drop me a line!!

9/9/2008 12:08:26 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

tj_905
Barnett, MO

Quote from flirty_girlie:
Quote from tj_905:
Im close to your age!!!!
its hard founding how to take care of them don't you think

I think they get easier as they grow up, mine is two and think its easier cuz she can tell me whats wrong and so on. But being single and have a kid is hard, im a full time dad and a full time student so i have to juggle both things but i do get them done.

Yeah, i know the feeling there though. I'm a single mom, full-time college student, and a military mom. I juggle all three pretty successfully. Now i'm just looking for companionship in my life to make it complete. I mean, things are nice right now, but they would be even better if i had someone to wake up beside and say good morning, get the kids off to school (or daycare), and then get off to work/school ourselves. Guess that's not really an option though since i can't seem to find anyone that's looking for that. LOL...but yeah i know what it's like to juggle, and not to mention, i'm working on picking up a tutoring job at my college at 6.55 an hour tutoring math of all types. So trust me, it can be done...and i'm dealing with a youngin that's VERY OVERENERGETIC!! He's not even allowed sweets cuz he's too hyper. Anyways, good luck. If singlefather or you need someone to talk with, just drop me a line!!

how in the world can you do all that

9/9/2008 1:08:34 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

flirty_girlie
Poplarville, MS

It's possible, I do it every day. I wake up every M, W, F at six in the morning, get dressed, get my toddler dressed teeth brushed and outta the house by six thirty. To my sister's house (until i get him in daycare) by 7:10, sneak out the back door so he doesn't see me leave by 7:30 and in class by 8. I have an appointment with the Doctor in charge of the tutoring tomorrow at 12, so i'll have a little extra income. Then I have drill this weekend, friday night, saturday (all day), and sunday (all day). Then mommying is a full-time job since his father wants nothing to do with him. I just spoke to his father the other night, and I asked if he was going to be able to be here for Slade's birthday and all he could say was, I can't afford it. So needless to say, it helps to have family so I can do all the things I need to do to better myself for my child. I feel that my son makes me the stronger person that I am today. He's my knight in shining armor.

If i can manage to do all this on a daily, weekly, monthly basis, I know you can do it. If you want to talk, all ya gotta do is ask and I can help ya. It's scary to be a single parent at first, but you get used to it as time goes by. All i can say is live minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, week by week and month by month. Just stay strong and it'll happen~~~~

9/9/2008 3:50:05 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

singlefather216
Jordan, MN

I can do it and i know you can do it! I get up everyday at 7, get myself and my daughter ready and then drive to her grandpas and drop her off and i head to school which i have full time and then after school i go pick her up and then drive home. Do homework and so on. Im a full time dad too, where her mom has nothing to do with her. She sees her maybe once a month. So pretty much if we all can do it from this site, you can do it too.

9/10/2008 10:50:44 AM where are the single parants around my age at  

tj_905
Barnett, MO

thanx you guys i think i can do this to atleast i have ppl who will help me

9/10/2008 5:12:34 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

heather77355
Magnolia, TX

well Im around your age i m a single mom of a 7 month old lil boy he is my world...I was the same way his dad was abusive cause i would not have an abortion so i left him when i was 3 months prego an now i am a full time mommy an student an i work 10-16 hours a day to rasie him i dont have any contact with his dad due to him cutting contact with me all you gotta do is put your mind to it if you do u can do anything it will all look up for you if you or anyither single father need a someone to talk to im here no problem talkin to see if i can help or give some useful advice...<----keep that face everything will be fine....
Heather

9/13/2008 5:25:58 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

sweet_mami
Richmond, VA

im 23 years old and a single mom also i live in rihmond va

9/14/2008 1:20:52 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

flyingdutchman
San Diego, CA

Quote from tj_905:
come on

Quit looking ~ it will find you when it is time, now is not that time, focus on you and your kid(s) first, once you find your center then a counter partner may be applicable in your life. Like I said, stop looking...

Dutch-
Advocate for Children and Parents

parentprisonerchildhostage.com

9/14/2008 9:41:58 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

uniqueone08
Fair Haven, VT

I'm a single mother, and I'm just about your age

9/15/2008 11:30:07 AM where are the single parants around my age at  

tj_905
Barnett, MO

ok i think some ppl got it mixxed up i'm not looking so someone to be with i'm just looking for ppl my around my age thats going throw all this to

i just saw my little girl yesterday and she is so cute she looks alot like her mom

9/15/2008 11:30:57 AM where are the single parants around my age at  

tj_905
Barnett, MO

uniqueone08 how is it working out for you and how old is you kid

9/15/2008 11:43:28 AM where are the single parants around my age at  

uniqueone08
Fair Haven, VT

well I love being a mom, my daughter just turned 3 on the tenth of this month shes a handful but i wouldnt have it any other way

9/17/2008 9:22:36 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

tj_905
Barnett, MO

lol thats good lol

9/22/2008 5:29:13 PM where are the single parants around my age at  

hazelladybug
Bath, ME

im not due until Feb and also single parent Im happy about it but i got screwed pretty bad

Page: 1, 2