Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is listcrawler

You choose the gender or genders you happen to be interested in, the age variety you are hunting for and how close in distance you d like a potential match to be. craigslist cochrane alberta Share your strategies and tactics for overcoming anxiety right here. 99 per month. doublelist louisville ky Whilst i was with my ex bf , he was actively making use of tinder and Coffee meets Bagel, facebook , instagram to verify girls out and try to lure them on the pre text of he is quite single .

real adult hookup

That s why CMB sends you seven selections a day that are cautiously chosen based on their matching algorithm. trinidad hook up 15 per 1 credit). But, at the same time, a lot of distinct subcultures have their personal dating apps and mingling events, and I never consider these are culty, so maybe my issues aren t well founded. sleeping dogs dating I met a girl on Tinder and for our second date, we agreed to meet at my regional watering hole.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8/31/2008 9:26:19 AM Obama is the future .  
tohyup
York, ON

Quote from jj1870:
obummers policy is open to what? how is it open? Oh, you mean he hasn't wrote or created his policy yet. i gotcha,or should i say no ones created it for him yet, i can't believe that you can't see that he is just a puppet for someone else behind the scenes. stay in your country please, so he has an open policy to god knows what and thats cool with you? send him your money to pay for it stop volunteering ours.

Try to educate yourself and follow politics .
The media and the Administration want you to follow them and they give you a barrage of lies and propaganda . Try to be reasonable and see the reality as it is and not as seen by the fantasies of the media and the Administration . Politics and thoughts know no BORDERS at all .Peace and justice to all .

8/31/2008 9:29:43 AM Obama is the future .  

jj1870
Natchitoches, LA

your the ones watching the media in your country, we LIVE it every day here, now you go educate yourself.

8/31/2008 9:33:05 AM Obama is the future .  
tohyup
York, ON

Quote from jj1870:
your the ones watching the media in your country, we LIVE it every day here, now you go educate yourself.

Lady be polite or I block you now .
All respondents should be civil and responsible .
This is my thread and not yours .
Go and create yours .

8/31/2008 9:38:39 AM Obama is the future .  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

Quote from tohyup:
Quote from jj1870:

Go and create yours .

it seems our young man from detroit has been reborn after being banned from the site. changing the name and city where you live doesnt remove the stripes from the zebra.

like some of the other liberal posters, you seem to love the name calling and insulting of other posters when they disagree with you. Gosh, just like another poster who was banned from the site just last month... imagine that.

obama can be your future if you choose. move to chicago where he lives and you can worship him daily if you choose. better yet, I still say move him to detroit where he can rule with your current mayor.

obama's plans for change are still being made up as the polls direct his campaign bosses tell him. yeah, old flip-flop sure keeps his fingers on the polls. how many stances has he changed thus far? If I were the democrats who he beat, i'd be calling foul for lying while he campaigned for the party nomination. all those promises he made back then have reversed.

peace... don't be hatin'

8/31/2008 9:43:04 AM Obama is the future .  
tohyup
York, ON

Quote from knightnyte2:
Quote from tohyup:
Quote from jj1870:

Go and create yours .

it seems our young man from detroit has been reborn after being banned from the site. changing the name and city where you live doesnt remove the stripes from the zebra.

like some of the other liberal posters, you seem to love the name calling and insulting of other posters when they disagree with you. Gosh, just like another poster who was banned from the site just last month... imagine that.

obama can be your future if you choose. move to chicago where he lives and you can worship him daily if you choose. better yet, I still say move him to detroit where he can rule with your current mayor.

obama's plans for change are still being made up as the polls direct his campaign bosses tell him. yeah, old flip-flop sure keeps his fingers on the polls. how many stances has he changed thus far? If I were the democrats who he beat, i'd be calling foul for lying while he campaigned for the party nomination. all those promises he made back then have reversed.

peace... don't be hatin'

Detroit ?.
Hahaha.
Maybe from the moon....hahaha.

8/31/2008 10:00:46 AM Obama is the future .  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

Quote from tohyup:
Quote from knightnyte2:
Quote from tohyup:
Quote from jj1870:

Go and create yours .

peace... don't be hatin'

Detroit ?.
Hahaha.
Maybe from the moon....hahaha.

from your responses, I could believe that!!

peace... don't be hatin'

8/31/2008 10:43:57 AM Obama is the future .  
forummster08
Dade City, FL

In my opinion here is what will happen if Obama is elected:

1. Stock market will drop drastically.

2. Higher taxes to help supplement his so-called economic plan.

3. Still higher fuel prices to offset increases in oil production and off shore drilling(it has to be paid for by someone).

4. An increase in abortions, and killing of innocent babies to try to find a cure for the common cold. Hmmm, what if your mother decided she didn't want you?????

5.A sudden increase in insurgent violence when United States troops attempt to leave Iraq. More soldiers are killed in one day trying to leave Iraq all at once, then were killed in one day alone during the conflict.

6. Iran and Serbia attack Isarel and the beginnings of WWIII seem to be happening. Oil prices jump to 300.00 a barrel.

7. Jobs become lost due the economic collaspe and oil prices. Two of the big three automakers suddenly close their doors, leaving millions out of work.

8. Foreclosures quadurple, goverment cannot support all people trying to ask for economic support.

9. Obama refuses to take the blame for his policies blaming Congress. Congress seeks out impeachment procedings.

10. Increase in racially motivated violence by white supremist who are angry that an African American is in office.

If thats what you want, then vote for Obama. Is McCain better? No he is not? But McCain is not Bush. And isn't it better to keep things the same than taking a chance on them getting worse?

8/31/2008 10:51:56 AM Obama is the future .  

jj1870
Natchitoches, LA

I see why he's all for obummer, he called me lady, he judges that by hair? now it's easy to see how he judges obummer.... see your smart enough to define foolish on your own tohyup..... your making progress

8/31/2008 1:46:34 PM Obama is the future .  
tohyup
York, ON

There is an ongoing Internet poll in Canada where people were asked The following :
Which upcoming potential election are you interested in ?.
1 : Canada 2: U.S.A . 4: Equally interested in both 5 : Neither .
The results as of 03:40 P.M Toronto time :
1 : Canada : 27% .
2 : U.S.A : 22% .
3: Equally interested in both : 28% .
4 : Neither : 23% .
As you can see the highest number is for those who are interested in both elections .
So Canadians follow the American politics a lot .

8/31/2008 2:20:58 PM Obama is the future .  

jj1870
Natchitoches, LA

Just something for you to think about as you consider any candidate, no matter what party, Most who start out to be a polititian start the life from a rich or well to do or lets go as low as better off than most type of family. Then go go to private schools , most of them, or the better schools, lets say, then they go to Ivy league schools, law schools, by this time they are well into thier 20's if not older, maybe then they go to a private practice where they make some money and become rich themselves. proud accomplishments, I'll give them that, Then they get in the political arena, and become what you see on tv. Now I ask you, at what point in everyday life has the average candidate ever come in contact with the real working person, or when has one ever held a job that would compare to the job you yourself hold? when has one ever walked in your shoes to know how hard the streets that you walk are? When has one ever lived on the kind of paycheck that you live on? When has one ever calised his or her hands as you have? Now, with those questions ,if you can, tell me how you can promise me that your gonna give me change, of what , i don't know, and you won't tell me what change, just use the word change,but i'm gonna assume, and i do mean a** ume, that your talking about making my life better, thats a** uming, tell me how you can make it better when you've never seen how it really is first hand????????????????????????????????????????

8/31/2008 5:51:25 PM Obama is the future .  
tohyup
York, ON

Quote from jj1870:
Just something for you to think about as you consider any candidate, no matter what party, Most who start out to be a polititian start the life from a rich or well to do or lets go as low as better off than most type of family. Then go go to private schools , most of them, or the better schools, lets say, then they go to Ivy league schools, law schools, by this time they are well into thier 20's if not older, maybe then they go to a private practice where they make some money and become rich themselves. proud accomplishments, I'll give them that, Then they get in the political arena, and become what you see on tv. Now I ask you, at what point in everyday life has the average candidate ever come in contact with the real working person, or when has one ever held a job that would compare to the job you yourself hold? when has one ever walked in your shoes to know how hard the streets that you walk are? When has one ever lived on the kind of paycheck that you live on? When has one ever calised his or her hands as you have? Now, with those questions ,if you can, tell me how you can promise me that your gonna give me change, of what , i don't know, and you won't tell me what change, just use the word change,but i'm gonna assume, and i do mean a** ume, that your talking about making my life better, thats a** uming, tell me how you can make it better when you've never seen how it really is first hand????????????????????????????????????????

Well I am sure that Obama has his program and it is a very good program for all Americans . I have a problem with it when he wants to add troops to Afghanistan instead of stopping the war and brings the troops home . we all know that wars cost too much money and too many lives with much pain and suffering . Add to this misery all the millions of refugees who are as innocent as any angel can be !. In my assessment both the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are illegal , unjustified , and a way of the US to bully the weak nations .

8/31/2008 9:21:21 PM Obama is the future .  

jj1870
Natchitoches, LA

how do you know he has a plan, he can't even answer one question about his plan, and at what cost is this great plan, and who's gonna pay for it, not you your not here, i pay for enough of people like you and your beliefs.........you like him you get him and keep him, stop pushing him to us. kind of contridicts yourself, you like him so much that you don't want him running your country.......you make a great democrat

9/1/2008 9:27:22 AM Obama is the future .  
tohyup
York, ON

Quote from jj1870:
how do you know he has a plan, he can't even answer one question about his plan, and at what cost is this great plan, and who's gonna pay for it, not you your not here, i pay for enough of people like you and your beliefs.........you like him you get him and keep him, stop pushing him to us. kind of contridicts yourself, you like him so much that you don't want him running your country.......you make a great democrat

You are an adult and not a junior kindergarten student . You read his program and make your mind . The least thing I want is to promote a politician . Before G.W Bush was elected so many millions thought he was the best of the his GOP group and just look the mess he did in 8 years . I enjoy discussing politics and religion but I am not in any way here to push anything on you or anyone else . You know yourself and just do what you see fair as for me I always believed in reason , logic and common sense . I am not here to be fighting with anyone about my ideas or my thoughts . Thank you for your input and time to post here . I always judge people from their views and actions and not their colour of skins or origins or religions .A human being is a human being and unless all humans realize that , humans will not advance much in their mentality and hearts .

9/2/2008 7:08:11 PM Obama is the future .  
tohyup
York, ON

From the recent news about Mcsame choice for his vice president running mate , it is obvious that McSame and his party are living in a world of fantasies . So Obama is the best choice and the future .

9/2/2008 9:41:08 PM Obama is the future .  
smahtass
Milton, MA

Quote from jj1870:
just a question, but why does everyone care so much about foreign policy,? if our country was independent then the policy would be ours to write. and I'm sorry I'm american, excusese me, an american native,i was born here and i believe in america and what america can become again when it's not being sold or traded to other countries for some policy. I want america taken care of, don't hand me second rate health care and unless you can guarentee me the same health care that senator Kennady got for his tumor. then i don't want what you have to offer. do you really think that is the health care either side will give you? i hope not. I don't want to be like england or brittan, if i did i would go there, i don't want my children if i ever have anymore to be forced to learn a language from somewhere else, they may never go there to use it, and forcing things like that no matter how small it may seem, it's still communism, it's not free will. it's not american, and don't you dare force it on me...................

Unfortunately or fortunately, the way the United States has always worked is that we depend on other countries as they depend on us. We import their goods, they import ours. That is the way it was,and always will be. You can not stop globalization. With technology connecting us quicker the world is only shrinking. And considering most other countries (European ones anyway) children are required to learn English- why? Because it is the language of business. So as far as your kids being forced to learn another language (God forbid) it would only happen only if they were choosing to broaden their knowkledge and education.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10