Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

Eric Silverberg, CEO of Scruff, a dating app for gay men, didn t think my plan was as well smart. fresno personal classifieds They will feel confident and would appreciate you for acknowledging this truth. In this post, you will discover all the queries that you require to know and answer to have a meaningful conversation about love. did craigslist get rid of dating A young lady shares how a traumatic practical experience with a date changed her outlook on a lot more than just her appreciate life.

megapersonal com sign up

Significantly less than a week later, I got a straightforward message from Steeleman89 saying hello and asking me if I wanted to meet up. nelson bc personals com, iHeart Media, Elite Dai Will not you be curious to know what produced them notice you or what did they like about you? It will be a superior subject to strike a conversation you ll get to know what s on their mind and what they really think about you. omegle camara You sort by means of a feed of introductory videos to see if any individual sparks your interest, favoriting the ones of people today you d like to get to know.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/31/2008 4:58:45 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

Okay most of us most likely have monday off, so lets meet somewhere tonight and hang out and talk... I am bored to tears, come one, we all know its better than setting around the house.

We have time to meet somewhere fun or maybe a layed back resturant where we can just sit and bullshit all night, that or I am going riding, so lets do this..

Lets see how spontaneous you folks are. I can go and be out the door in 15 minutes..

Whos up???

8/31/2008 5:24:01 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

twistertxok
Oklahoma City, OK

where, when????

8/31/2008 5:29:22 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

spectrre
Shawnee, OK

never mind,damnit,there must me a full moon on the phone with work right now out the door in 5,crisis is never ending

[Edited 8/31/2008 5:30:45 PM]

8/31/2008 5:29:57 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

Some place that dont mind you being there for hours, so we can just hang out and talk and have fun..

SKYLINE resturant???

Any other suggestions/?

8/31/2008 5:30:41 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

Been to shawnee... dont know the city to well though.

Want to stay close to the city in case it rains, I ride a bike and dont do cages... LOL

[Edited 8/31/2008 5:31:25 PM]

8/31/2008 5:31:02 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

spectrre
Shawnee, OK

Quote from thankuvets:
Been to shawnee... dont know the city to well though.

see above edit

8/31/2008 5:32:10 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

Cool, that works, I need to stay pretty close to the city if possible..

8/31/2008 5:38:32 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

waireh
Norman, OK

I'm game, but I guess most people are already out.

8/31/2008 5:39:55 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

So far one cant get there til late, I am up for it, well, course I am, it was my idea.. LOL

Any place you prefer???

8/31/2008 5:40:55 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

I just want to get it on here so others can know where we are.. I will give a name to call and see if we are still there too.

IF we pick a place say SKYLINE, call and ask for KICKER........

8/31/2008 11:04:41 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  
hololio
Oklahoma City, OK

Skyline? That's a good place to get killed! What are you thinking?

9/1/2008 4:42:10 AM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

What the hell are you talking about??

YOU know how many cops and Military there are in that place.

I eat breakfast there all the time, I never go in there when when there are not at least a few cops there...

Guess you need to know the facts before you jump to conclusions...

I am sure it has its problems like any place, but I have never had problem there, and I go there several times a week...

You go to any malls? Wal Marts? IF you do, look up how many woman have been attacked at those places, and I promise you its a whole lot worse there..

NO thanks, I will stick with what I KNOW, not what I hear...

Have a good day.

9/1/2008 8:43:29 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  
hololio
Oklahoma City, OK

I've lived in OKC for 47 years and I discovered the Skyline when I turned 16. I've seen a lot of drug deals go down there, two stabbings, one shooting and my best friend was there one nite with her husband when the place was robbed at gun point - the guy stuck a gun in my friends 8 month pregnant belly. I have one friend that was robbed in the parking lot and another friend was involved in a hit and run. Just because cops and/or military are there doesn't mean it is safer than any other place. It is in a low rent part of town and the food isn't all that good either. There are a lot of stores, including Walmarts that I don't go to because of there location. Where you hang out says a lot of what kind of person you are - nuff said!!!

9/1/2008 8:53:38 PM Alright OKC folks, I am bored, lets all meet at someplace tonight.  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

Well, you have your right to your opinion, thats fine, I have been going there along time and have never had a problem... I have seen senators there as well, so I guess maybe if you go there at 3 in the morning says alot about you being out all night HUH..

HOW stupid are you to judge someone by where they go????

I go to VA Hospitals too, does that make me a VET. I have been to southside, does that make me a gangbanger... YOUR not a very bright person are you????

Tell ya what, you can keep your self important and inflated sense of worth to your f**king self woman. I didnt ask you to come, I said those that wanted to, all you had to do was pass on the thread.

YOU think for one f**king second I care what you think your sadly f**king mistaken. I will repeat, I have never had a problem there, so I dont see what you see, I have enjoyed many fine days there, and if you think military and cops are bad people cause they hang out there, then do me the favor of never showing your f**king face there, cause I dont want to see it.. I have taken my son there, had my friends there, and I would think twice before showing up there with so many cops there..

As for the taste, again you obviously dont go there and again, judge what you dont f**king know.. YOU must like being bitter, no wonder your alone.

OH thats right, you dont have the guts to post pictures, you just want to sit back and judge things you dont know anything about, cause I damn sure been there alot and I KNOW the owners and strange they dont recall half the stuff you talk about..

So stay the f**k out of my threads with your negative shit.

[Edited 9/1/2008 8:55:41 PM]