Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

massage listcrawler

Till my gf discovered it out and it backed fire. jesup ga classifieds The century suggestions marriage, how to with young children, family members commitment to your religions separately or ought to you believe with each other as a family. These additional capabilities indicate a much better likelihood at achievement. craigslist vietnam housing Here s the location to ask inquiries and get support with Pregnancy and Parenting.

www rubratings

At a college dance, I was making out with a guy in a closet. lake havasu singles club As if this wasn t scary enough, he decided it would be a excellent tactic to hold one particular against her throat just to show her how robust they had been. That s what leads to that awkwardness. is jaumo legit The primary page displays other users profiles, consisting of photos and data like a short bio, occupation, and interests.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/31/2008 5:10:03 PM i need help searching for a song  

next2u2
Mount Airy, NC

the title is,Let Me Fall Back In Your Arms,by Freddy Weller.it was released early to mid 70's.I found it in a private collection at sharperdesigns.com,but they will not release it.can any fellow musician help? Thank you all so much,Tom

9/7/2008 11:39:59 PM i need help searching for a song  

frqntflyr
Georgetown, TX

can't say I know the song....the artist name sounds familiar....and that is my era of music.
have you "googled" it? if no luck....try "emusic.com" they have some real obscure older stuff there.

10/8/2008 10:16:51 PM i need help searching for a song  

howardc42
Greeley, CO

Check out three web sites.
www.gemm.com
www.musicstack.com
www.amazon.com
They are the best for hard to find and out of print music.You may want to check your independent music store as well.
Good lUCK!

10/10/2008 12:39:21 PM i need help searching for a song  

biloxihippie
Pass Christian, MS

hey man. i checked youtube and they had some parody of david weller, not the real thing.
but the guy that posted it his "name" was davidweller2783 so i thought he might know.
i sent him a message and posted the question. i will let you know if i learn anything~
good luck
biloxihippie