Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

san antonio hookup spots

This discomfort can also extend even further in FYG/FYGlet relationships involving upperclassmen and 1st years. meet singles in birmingham Or you can make a new Facebook account. When you meet somebody for the first time, pick a public location, tell a pal exactly where you are going and keep the initial meeting brief and inexpensive, such as grabbing a cup of coffee. thickoverload onlyfans Indian young, speak to your local law enforcement.

where to go for a hookup

Ahead of the pandemic canceled their plans, she signed up for a regional Turkish dating web page, hoping to plan a date for their brief stint in Istanbul, one thing she had accomplished just before on international trips. craigslist chicago dating site It was fortunate timing, offered that proper ahead of Eric messaged her she was about to pull the plug on Match. D. cityxguide scam Note that this is a premium internet site, and even though some free attributes are readily available, the greatest services like messaging and requesting contacts are paid ones.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/5/2008 4:58:04 AM Bye Bye Bennys  

gratefuljef
Normandy Beach, NJ

We had the big bye bye benny party labor day weekend. Hung a sign on Rt. 35 north and all.
We have our beach back.

9/7/2008 9:50:06 AM Bye Bye Bennys  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Was that Your sign?

I see that every year, specially the one on the parkway!

9/7/2008 7:35:51 PM Bye Bye Bennys  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

I own a beach club here in town--unfortunately a hotel guest passed away in the water this past labor Day weekend. I know we make fun of and have our feelings about the visitors--but it was a shame to have his family go through what they did--in front of their eyes...on vacation. So please--a little consideration about this topic. Thank you.

9/7/2008 7:40:36 PM Bye Bye Bennys  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

BENNY for us real old time shore residents-B=bergen E=Essex N=Newark NY=New York. My family property has been owned since it was dunes--before the hotels on Ocean Ave existed. New York Ave was the last street in the town in the 20s. So my property is now a beach club. yes I endured the beach access law suits--but they found I didn't meet the case criteria--I am not exclusionary like Bay Head and Mantoloking. Anyone with the money can join.

9/8/2008 1:03:59 PM Bye Bye Bennys  
unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

At the risk of pissing you all off, I would like to give you some prospective on the problem, if I may..

This state is being over run with people from all parts of the world. They come here and take over whole towns, while treating you as an outsider if you are not from their homeland, wherever that may be. In north jersey, which has been my home for all my life, I would not recognize it to be the same place that I was brought up in. Every square inch of space has been built on, traffic 24/7, bad drivers all over, hospitals closing left and right, schools over crowded, and some of the highest taxes around. My point is that there is NO Break from this for us, No Season to end, and it goes on and on.

CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY THAT YOU HAVE A TIME TO SAY, "BYE BYE BENNY".

Uncle Funkey

9/8/2008 8:31:17 PM Bye Bye Bennys  

jimmyroma
Westfield, NJ

you know it's funny I've owned at least 3 homes at the shore over the year I can tell you the best places to crab or tuna fish, I can get in most of the best resturants any time I want (Shipwreck included) weekend or not but I don't live at the shore full time (thank god) yet I'm more local than most of the people who b*tch about the benny's it cracks me up all the aholes who live in Wall Twp (like its the shore anyway) b*tch about the benny's give me a break. There are like 3 blood lines that are really not benny's anyway other than that get over it and thank god for us other wise your property values would be shit and your taxes higher so keep inbreeding and wish your women looked as hot!!!

9/8/2008 10:11:35 PM Bye Bye Bennys  
unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

DAMMMMMMMMMNNNN JIMMY,

Why don't you tell them what you really think!!!! LMAO!!!!

Uncle Funkey

9/9/2008 11:38:22 AM Bye Bye Bennys  

laceylady146
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

We don't really need your dollars.....you make a mess of the Jersey shore anyway....it cost us tax dollars to clean up your dirt you leave behind and throw out your car windows! One good thing is the waterways are nice and peaceful without you......Yeah! Can finally go out in my boat with out some weekend warrior or Guido making the water ruff. Nice and peaceful out there makes it a pleasure to go fishing now! No a**holes speeding by and making big wakes and knocking you all over the place!!!

[Edited 9/9/2008 11:47:05 AM]

9/10/2008 6:55:26 PM Bye Bye Bennys  
ghostimage
Fairfield, NJ

You got that right... Good bye bennies... NOW I CAN ENJOY MY BOAT... Without those overpaid idiots with more money than brain power spoiling it for everyone....

9/11/2008 7:46:25 AM Bye Bye Bennys  

hopein08
Jackson, NJ

Just LOL a little at some of these replies. All in all though my favorite time on the beach is off season too. Yes, I love it over the summer when my kiddos as well as a group of other moms and their kiddos have made a regular Monday evening routine to hit the beach at Belmar AFTER 3pm (stay till 8ish). The crowds are gone and the surf is still totally awesome to enjoy. The kids just love it and we have a nice peaceful beach and boardwalk to enjoy. It really is the BEST time without the bennies around. I may not live right at the shore but am very familiar with the Benny crowd that makes it a place I don't really want to be so we found a way to make the beach work for us location wise and time wise. When I was younger (and had the time) people watching would be fun. Grab a bench along the fence line there on the Seaside boardwalk and just watch the variety of people walking by.

9/11/2008 7:15:48 PM Bye Bye Bennys  

colleen626
Brigantine, NJ

Yeah we call them shoobies down here, or a term started this summer...foot

9/11/2008 8:44:08 PM Bye Bye Bennys  

warmandfuzzynj
Sussex, NJ

Who cares, Jersey beaches suck ass

9/11/2008 10:13:06 PM Bye Bye Bennys  

njmrright
Hazlet, NJ

Quote from th6231:
I own a beach club here in town--unfortunately a hotel guest passed away in the water this past labor Day weekend. I know we make fun of and have our feelings about the visitors--but it was a shame to have his family go through what they did--in front of their eyes...on vacation. So please--a little consideration about this topic. Thank you.

GOOD ONE LESS BENNY TO DEAL WITH

9/12/2008 3:23:31 PM Bye Bye Bennys  
unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

This is just one BIG A** WASTE OF TIME!! IF YOU SHORE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT TO BAD. THAT'S THE WAY IT IS...

WHAT A CRAP TOPIC......REALLY BRINGS US ALL TOGETHER....RIGHT!!!!

ANYONE THAT ADDS TO THIS BELOW >>>>>SUCKS THE FARTS OUTTA DEAD SEAGULLS......teee heee

[Edited 9/12/2008 3:24:02 PM]

9/13/2008 5:09:16 PM Bye Bye Bennys  

gratefuljef
Normandy Beach, NJ

Hey your from Teaneck, isnt the beach front property near you on the hudson?
Go summer there!

Page: 1, 2, 3