Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

With this app you can come across quite a few LGBTQ+ females around the globe, message them and so make appreciate. green valley singles club Her is a dating app for queer girls and nonbinary folks. Keep in thoughts that you can use a lot of strategies at the identical time as long as your customers are engaging with every other and that your app is completely functional. rubratings slc This exclusive dating website and app, bills itself as a network for an app that matches you on values and interests, producing it a lot easier to meet men and women you really connect with .

best hookup apps for iphone 2015

Tried dating a couple of years back but the guy, handful of years younger, was just a LIAR. free sacramento personals Persons aged 45+ are the most likely to be targeted. You may possibly want to do a Google image search on their photographs to make positive they are who they say they are . rubmaps sunnyvale The app nonetheless appears to be fairly accessible, with a couple of minor nuissances, but for the most part, still pretty useable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

9/11/2007 11:37:47 AM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Went on one with a "friend" from myspace, He didn't look like his dp(display picture) and he tried to put extacy in my drink....lame lol.
xoxoPeaches.

9/11/2007 7:09:54 PM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

rocksi
Appleton, WI

this guy and i talked on the phone and had a lot in common... and when we met in person the pazaaz! was gone.. we did not have much to say to each other it was very awkard.. I guess on both parts we were not visually attracted to each other...

9/12/2007 6:44:31 PM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

hillbilly9
Poplar Bluff, MO

They kinda makes you wish you were blind.

9/12/2007 8:39:39 PM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

scorpio_74821
Ada, OK

that was funny hillbilly lol i went out on one once went to pick her up and when i got there wish i would have brought the horse trailer

9/15/2007 8:32:17 AM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Well damn he was only blind til I took the blindfolds off him

9/15/2007 11:32:10 AM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

iarocker07
Ames, IA

I've only been on one, and she was too shy to keep me interested.

9/15/2007 5:22:37 PM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

harliecharlie
Cambridge, OH

I met this guy in a restaurant in New Philly, Ohio. From the get go it was awful, he started by yelling at this 16 yr old pregnant daughter on the cell phone in front of everyone in the restaurant. Then he proceeds to b*tch about money. I was scared to even order anything. So we ordered. He got up went to the bathroom, that's when i should have ran out. He came back, opened his mouth to take a bite of his hamburg, and all he had was one old snagle tooth in the front. You had to be there to enjoy it. LMAO So between the bathroom and when he sat back down he took his partial plate out. Did you ever feel like saying I'm sick I got to go. So my request now for a date is teeth, job, teeth, and a motorcycle. But the bike isn't really a requirement like the teeth are.

9/27/2007 10:25:37 AM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

darebare33
Louisville, KY

they are just to damn SHY !!! everytime !

10/1/2007 2:10:33 AM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Not really a date but, was very saddening...The guy my friend brought showed NO self confidence in himself what so ever...Guys even if you have to fake it...Show some It is my humble opponion, You would do urself a better job.
xoxoPeaches.

10/1/2007 2:37:55 AM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

fairywolf
Rogers, AR

I've never been on a blind date. Hmmmm

10/1/2007 2:44:02 AM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Some wise ass brothers of mine always try doing this to me lol...I wish if they really feel like they must do this they would pick men for me instead of "beer buddy's" for them!!
xoxoPeaches.

10/1/2007 2:35:40 PM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

winny_the_pooh
Smyrna, TN

my blind date was controlling, stubborn and one that no matter what you do to please , was not satified with anything i did or said...maybe this one shouldnt be dating at all...she had issues! slapped me on the shoulder for not kissing her on the lips when we first met!...truned me off immediatley but i continued with the date and gave it 2 more dates but broke it off after that!..what a basket!

10/1/2007 2:38:04 PM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

My blind date told me she cheated on her husband 5 years before she left.. Glad the meal was over I had to go...

10/3/2007 10:57:43 AM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

olena11
Hampshire
United Kingdom

On a dating site, much like ours, he chanced upon an image of a beautiful Ukrainian Woman, an image that instantly captured his heart. His senses told him she was the one he seeked. They were worlds apart, she in the Ukraine, he in England, if not for the Internet they would never have met. He wrote a letter and she willing answered. He was happy and she, reading the first lines of his letter, knew she had found her hearts desire. There correspondence was short before they first meeting, the meeting was all they had dreamed of and more. They have now met once more and plan to marry. They are also resolved to help others to find happiness and true love.

10/4/2007 6:10:46 PM blind dates! lets hear about yours  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

Which story do you want to read about. The one were the girl showed up drunk, or the one that showed up with her two boys, how about the one that was lying on her kitchen floor sleeping when I arrived, wait how about the one that was on the phone giving me directions after a 4 hour drive to a resturant near her house that we suppose to meet at, and when I hanged up after letting her know I made it, she showed up 1 hour later.

But my last one...The girl couldn't fit in my car will probably go down as my worse blind date ever.

Page: 1, 2, 3