Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

Lindsay A. toronto senior dating He brought along a fellow soldier as a witness at the nearby city hall. She says she didn t hear from him until he showed back up a few weeks later. myhotflings review He left ahead of the case price dropped sufficient for me to see him, and we ve never lived in the very same location.

free hookup affair com

We hit it off rather effectively, and sooner or later ended up meeting. beverly hills dating website Hello Steve, I m 51 and getting problems meeting the correct man. You can pick out from a wide range of features from CometChat s extension marketplace like study receipts, typing indicators, file sharing, notifications, on the internet presence indicators, and so on. saddestdoll onlyfans Of course there will normally be much more personal compromises to make.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/7/2008 5:20:13 AM Pagan / what does it mean ?  

wimsygirl
Campbellsville, KY

Yes NOW I undersatnd ...If this will bring me a man I will run right out and start satnding sticks big and small up all around my garden I'll let ya know How it works !

Now really , thank you for the information..I think kokopelli would fit in there .. and yes I have seen pictures of the greek statue you were talking about ... Thanks again very interesting ....Wims

9/7/2008 7:28:45 AM Pagan / what does it mean ?  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

Hey my fellow Kentuckian, it will bring balance, but cannot promise a man on the end of the lingam! Wish I had
a digital camera so I could show you my garden, have a feeling you'd like it! Filled with adventures (imaginary)
as well as odd plants and critters.

9/7/2008 11:02:35 PM Pagan / what does it mean ?  

tristanludlow
Austin, TX

Pagan is a term applied to all those who were not Christians during the infancy and especially later when it became the official religion of Rome under Constantine.

Now, it has a negative conotation, and is not used in those Christian circles, who are ecumenically and intereligiously inclined, most noticeably reflected by the Catholic Church's efforts and example, which is relied upon for its very productive witness and accomplishments by both other religions and by secular authorities and governments.

9/7/2008 11:10:36 PM Pagan / what does it mean ?  

danguitarman
Redding, CA

Is there a "lingum" for attracting female energy? Should I plant some clams in my garden?

9/8/2008 5:43:40 AM Pagan / what does it mean ?  

wimsygirl
Campbellsville, KY

::laughing:
Quote from danguitarman:
Is there a "lingum" for attracting female energy? Should I plant some clams in my garden?[/quot

9/8/2008 5:47:20 AM Pagan / what does it mean ?  

wimsygirl
Campbellsville, KY

Quote from tristanludlow:
Pagan is a term applied to all those who were not Christians during the infancy and especially later when it became the official religion of Rome under Constantine.

Now, it has a negative conotation, and is not used in those Christian circles, who are ecumenically and intereligiously inclined, most noticeably reflected by the Catholic Church's efforts and example, which is relied upon for its very productive witness and accomplishments by both other religions and by secular authorities and governments.[/quote Now that is what I am saying ,today Pagan means if you are not christian u r pagan ! The problem is those saying it don't really know what they are talking about ! Oh well , we wont change them !

9/9/2008 6:20:52 AM Pagan / what does it mean ?  

icedog
New Port Richey, FL

Cooldudewilson,what a crock.You are the one I mean when I pray to the christian God,it goes like this"dear God,PLEASE protect me form your stupid believers".You and others of you stupitiy, keep parts of this country in the Dark ages.Freedom of religion means ANY religion.Dig it? love ya.I served 13 years so you can "dis" my religion.
Our religion was "old" even in the days of the pharoes.We were here in the religion of your ancestors.The religion that you pratice today is riddled with traces of the old religion.
Icedog; A born right the first time Pagan.

[Edited 9/9/2008 6:27:02 AM]

9/11/2008 6:04:41 AM Pagan / what does it mean ?  

wimsygirl
Campbellsville, KY

Quote from icedog:
Cooldudewilson,what a crock.You are the one I mean when I pray to the christian God,it goes like this"dear God,PLEASE protect me form your stupid believers".You and others of you stupitiy, keep parts of this country in the Dark ages.Freedom of religion means ANY religion.Dig it? love ya.I served 13 years so you can "dis" my religion.
Our religion was "old" even in the days of the pharoes.We were here in the religion of your ancestors.The religion that you pratice today is riddled with traces of the old religion.
Icedog; A born right the first time Pagan.[/quote Our religion was "old" even in the days of the pharoes.We were here in the religion of your ancestors.The religion that you pratice today is riddled with traces of the old religion

OLD , OLD ,OLD thats the truth ! Pagan was here a very longgg timmmmme and Christianity is full of paganisiam ....

Page: 1, 2