Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals

Share your stories to win prizes from Headspace subscriptions to massages. best dating apps in nebraska Anthony s two daughters also reside with them component time. The League makes it possible for you to be pretty picky with your preferences, even allowing you to choose which races you choose to see. doublelist houston tx Go in with the mindset that you are trying to come across out if this particular person meets YOUR standards, not the other way round.

meag personal

Every single Thursday, the app reveals men and women about you that want to go on a date that distinct evening. free dating sites in central florida Just after a couple of years of expertise in dating apps, I feel you could hardly come across a severe connection which leads to marriage. He provided like three more occasions and then got annoyed and was likeā€¦ I m trying to be chivalrous. guys gotta get laid digital playground If their downtime entails relaxing with a book, you will be able to recognize if they are satisfied in their own firm.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/9/2008 7:09:33 PM "A Dedication To My Friend and Fellow Combat Veteran"  
rlds
Ogden, UT

Justme......my heart goes out to you......and to dear Robert and his family. May you all find peace knowing that you were all greatly appreciated and loved in service. R

9/9/2008 7:50:04 PM "A Dedication To My Friend and Fellow Combat Veteran"  

justme68
Cleveland, OH

Thank you rlds. I don't know though. I have'nt thought my experience in Desert Storm for so long. But now.... I don't know what to feel. I'm not complaining , or asking for anything. I'm just not sure that people understand what happened there , or if people even care. We seem to be the forgotten. We sacrificed so much in the name of democracy. I'm wondering if it really meant anything to the people of our country. I will always be proud of my service to my country though. The Fadayeen Sadam could'nt take that away from me , and no-one ever will. Peace.

9/9/2008 8:05:46 PM "A Dedication To My Friend and Fellow Combat Veteran"  
rlds
Ogden, UT

You did the right thing to remind us of what you wonderful people went through.......we just need to wake up and acknowledge more often, so thank you for waking us up. Most importantly, don't ever apologize.........

9/9/2008 8:19:17 PM "A Dedication To My Friend and Fellow Combat Veteran"  

justme68
Cleveland, OH

Not so sure about "the right thing". We did what we had to do to survive. Hell...most Americans don't even consider Desret Storm to be an actaul war. That does'nt really bother me though. It's people not understanding what actually happened there that bothers me. Hopefully in time, Americans will will understand and appreciate our sacrifice to our country. Peace.

9/11/2008 3:46:28 PM "A Dedication To My Friend and Fellow Combat Veteran"  

not2timid
Rockford, IL

BTT

10/7/2008 12:02:00 PM "A Dedication To My Friend and Fellow Combat Veteran"  

dej88
Harrisburg, PA

I am sorry I didn't see this sooner but my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know you never get over this kind of loss. I lost a friend in the Viet Nam War and have another who was lost mentally and emotionally from the same war. He can't get over the fact that he came back and his friend didn't and has never been able to adjust or cope with it. In some ways, the loss for his family is just as great as for those who had to bury their loved ones.

I respect and honor all who serve this country and thank you for your service.

Again, I am sorry for your loss and will continue to keep you close in prayer always.

My father fought in WWII and though he survived it, he lost many friends. All of our service men and women should be respected and honored daily, no matter in what capacity they served. Without them, we would not be here.

[Edited 10/7/2008 12:07:46 PM]

10/7/2008 3:56:50 PM "A Dedication To My Friend and Fellow Combat Veteran"  

justacountrygal
Maspeth, NY

I am sorry for your loss.

You, your friend, and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

10/7/2008 6:26:28 PM "A Dedication To My Friend and Fellow Combat Veteran"  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

justme, I just noticed this post, and sorry for the late response to it.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss brother. My heart and prayers go out to you and Robert's family.

I salute Robert for his service and...

MAY HE REST IN PEACE

[Edited 10/7/2008 6:29:27 PM]

10/7/2008 6:27:44 PM "A Dedication To My Friend and Fellow Combat Veteran"  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Sorry to hear about your friend. Robert is at peace--no more pain. He will always be with you.

Page: 1, 2